Stepmom & Stepson Forbidden Affair

Story Info
Stepmother has incestuous sex with her stepson.
4.8k words
4.27
15.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepmom & Stepson Forbidden Affair

As shocking as it was sexually exciting, 43 year old stepmother, Elizabeth, had a consensual, incestuous sexual affair with her 22 year old stepson, Derrick.

Author's Note:

Even though a stepmother and stepson are not related by blood, with them living together under the same roof and in the same house, sex between them is considered incestuous.

F F F

No doubt, testing the sexual waters, because she was horny and sexually frustrated, my stepmother, Elizabeth enjoyed sexually teasing me, her stepson, Derrick. I wouldn't be surprised if she masturbated in her room after showing me whatever I should never have seen of my stepmother's sexy and shapely body. Sometimes, when standing outside of her closed bedroom door, I'd hear the hum of her vibrator. Other times, thinking that she was calling me, I'd hear her fucking herself with her dildo.

"Derrick! Derrick! Oh, my God, Derrick," I overheard her say more than once.

Seldom going out, having whatever we needed delivered, we were self-sequestered in our house because of the COVID pandemic. After so many people had already died, even though we were vaccinated, we didn't want to succumb to that fatal disease. The last thing that we wanted was to be hospitalized in an overcrowded hospital. With nurses and doctors unable to keep up with the constant flow of patients, many of the medical professionals contracted the deadly disease and died, too.

Regrettably, my father refused to be vaccinated. He thought of COVID as nothing more than a hoax for the big pharmacies to make money. After my father succumbed to COVID, I lived with my 39-year-old stepmother for the next several years. To be honest, I had a secret, sexual attraction to my stepmother and, with my father out of the way, who knew what may happen?

Unable to afford my own apartment because of the high rents, even though I'm now 26 years old, and my stepmother is now 47 years old, basically, I still live at home with my stepmother. Something that I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to confess, we have a uniquely forbidden relationship. Nothing more than tickling and teasing, we have a sexual relationship that I hope will gradually grow into us having sex.

Yet even though it finally did happen, having sex with my stepmother and her having sex with me, didn't happen overnight. Our sexual attraction to one another happened over the course of several years. A slow, sexual burn from the time that I was 18 years old, and she was 39 years old, we finally had sex when I was 22 years old, and she was 43 years old. Even after we had sex, not a one-time thing, our sexual story continued.

Our sexual relationship slowly grew until it suddenly burst into flames of lust, sexual desire, and forbidden passion. I loved my stepmother and she loved me but not in the way that a stepson should love his stepmother and a stepmother should love her stepson. With neither one of us having regrets, we both crossed the incestuous line years ago by finally having forbidden sex with one another.

Believe it or not, our forbidden, sexual affair started innocently enough with, of all things, tickling. Tickling my stepmother was my innocent way to touch and feel her beautiful body through her clothes where I shouldn't touch and feel her sexy body through her clothes. Making my touches and feels appear accidental, I continued touching her and feeling her through her clothes while tickling her.

When tickling her, taking sexual liberties that I ordinarily wouldn't take with my stepmother, I brushed my horny hand here there and everywhere. Making my horny touches and feels seem unintentional, I felt her ass through her short skirts and panties. I felt her breasts through her blouses and bras. Fortunately for me, she's very ticklish.

My stepmother returned my tickling favor and tickled me in the way that I mercilessly tickled her. She not only tickled me but also, returning my groping with her groping, she touched and felt me through my clothes, too. Over the weeks, months, and years, turning more into pawing than in tickling, our touches and feels were more frequent and, eventually, lasted longer.

To be honest, our excuse to touch and feel one another, heralded what was to come. We were more sexual than they were innocent. Instead of accidentally or unintentionally touching and feeling one another, after a while, while waiting for one another to slap our hands away or verbally admonish one another, we deliberately touched and felt one another through our clothes.

In the way that I continually masturbated over imagining my stepmother naked and having sex with her, she continually masturbated herself over imagining me naked and having sex with me. Only, something so forbidden to do, it took us years to cross the line of having incestuous sex. Even though we weren't blood related, with us both living together in the same house, still a difficult line to cross, sex between us was deemed inappropriate as much as it was deemed incestuous.

F F F

Whenever I tickled her, with her begging me to stop, while sitting on the couch, she'd kick up her legs laughing with her knees parted and her short skirt rising to her crotch. I continued tickling her while she exposed her white panties. I loved seeing my stepmother's panties. I lost count how many times I've masturbated over seeing her panty clad pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her patch of bushy brown, pubic hair through her sheer panties.

I especially loved tickling her when she wore her short nightgowns. Instead of flashing me her panties, she flashed me her naked pussy. The first naked pussy that I've ever seen, I loved seeing my stepmother's naked pussy.

Then, with her leaning forward while I continued tickling her, she'd flash me down nightgown views of her naked breasts and nipples. I loved seeing her naked breasts and erect nipples as much as I loved seeing her naked pussy. Tickling one another is how the sex between us eventually started. Just by tickling one another, we made each other as horny as we made ourselves sexually aroused.

We played a lot of board games. With our game board set on the coffee table, my stepmother sat on the couch and leaned forward while I sat on the floor across from her. As if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, whether deliberate or unintentional, her knees were always parted just enough to give me a continual view of her panties when she wore her short skirt. When wearing her short nightgown, she gave me a continual view of her naked pussy. Giving me more to masturbate over, I loved seeing all that I shouldn't see of my stepmother.

Whether she flashed me her panties or her pussy deliberately or unintentionally, I didn't know. I didn't care. I loved seeing her panties nearly as much as I loved seeing her naked pussy. Then, every night and the next morning, with me a masturbation machine, I'd masturbate over all that I saw of my stepmother that day or the previous day.

Then, with her leaning forward to move her game piece or to take a sip of her drink, she continually gave me down blouse views of her long, sexy, line of cleavage and her low-cut bra. When wearing her low-cut nightgown, with her nightgown top falling open with her every time she leaned forward, she gave me a down nightgown view of her naked breasts and her erect nipples. I loved seeing my stepmother's naked breasts and nipples as much as I enjoyed seeing her naked pussy.

We sat together on the couch while watching movies. She cuddled with me and allowed me to put my arm over her shoulder. In the way that she sometimes kept her fingertips in contact with my pajama clad cock, she sometimes rested her hand on my semi-erect prick. Returning the favor of innocently touching me, she allowed me to move my hand to the side of her big, nightgown clad breasts. Clearly, she enjoyed touching my cock as much as I enjoyed feeling her breasts.

F F F

We weren't sexual deviants. We were stepmother and stepson. Sex between us just didn't happen overnight. A long time in the making, we had lots of special, sexual moments. Those special, sexual moments are what finally moved us to have sex with one another. Yet, finally having sex with my stepmother was the best sex that I ever had with anyone.

We played Marco Polo in the pool. Playing with our eyes closed, while making our touches and feels seem accidental, groping two hands full, I felt her breasts through her bikini top as much as she felt my cock through my bathing suit. With her never slapping my hands away and/or admonishing me for inappropriately touching her, she continued touching and feeling me through my bathing suit in the way that I continued touching and feeling her through her bikini.

Then, when we emerged from the pool, while she laid out in the sun, she untied her bikini top and had me cover her exposed skin with sunscreen. I loved rubbing sunscreen on her back as much as I loved rubbing sunscreen on her sides of her chest while taking cheap feels of the sides of her exposed breasts. I rubbed sunscreen all over her legs and nearly up to her bikini bottom clad pussy. Making her shiver, while making it appear accidental, I always brushed her pussy with the back of my horny hand.

Dressed in only a towel wrapped around her, I'd stand in the bathroom doorway and talk to her while she fixed her hair and/or applied her makeup. Taking her a long moment to realize that she was topless, a few times her towel fell from her naked breasts to her waist. I stared at my stepmother's naked breasts as if I had never seen naked breasts before. I lost count how many times I masturbated over seeing Elizabeth's big, naked tits.

Returning the favor of her nakedness with my nakedness, while standing in front of her and talking to her after just having gotten out of the shower, I allowed my towel to fall to my feet. Instead of looking away, my stepmother not only looked at my naked cock but also she stared at my big dick while laughing. Giving me more to masturbate over after flashing my stepmother my naked prick, I loved flashing my stepmother nearly as much as I loved her flashing me.

With her not knocking on my bedroom door, just opening my door, I deliberately allowed her to catch me masturbating more than a few times. Giving me even more to masturbate over, every time my stepmother saw my naked, erect prick, I masturbated over that in the way that I masturbated over seeing her naked breasts. She stared at my naked, erect prick in the way that I stared at her naked breasts. Then, as we grew older, as if forgetting that I was home, sometimes, she'd dress or undress with her bedroom door open.

Pretending that I had something important to tell her and that couldn't wait, I entered her bedroom when she was in her bra and panties, topless, and even naked. Making no move to cover her nakedness, she'd turn to me and ask me to leave and return later when she was dressed. Yet, before leaving, taking a good, long look of all that I saw of my stepmother, she continued giving me more to masturbate over. Again, a masturbation machine, masturbating three and four times every day, I continued masturbating over imagining having sex with my stepmother.

F F F

Finally, abruptly, and surprisingly, it all came to a head when I was 22 years old, and my stepmother was 43 years old. She attended a 40th birthday party for her best friend, Crystal. They went to a CFNM, a clothe female, nude male strip club. No doubt, they all had a good, sexual time because their clothes were all askew.

A good thing that they had a designated driver because her three girlfriends dropped my stepmother off at our house as drunk as they were horny. The designated driver stayed in her car while answering messages on her phone and waiting to drive them home. As soon as my stepmother entered the house, taking me by surprise, she ran up to me, put her arms around my neck, and gave me a big, wet kiss.

Having never kissed my stepmother on the lips before, she kissed me as if she was kissing one of the strippers. She parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me while feeling my quickly growing erection through my pajama bottoms. As shocked as I was sexually excited, the first time that my stepmother groped my erect prick through my clothes, I couldn't believe that my stepmother continued to feel my growing erection through my pajama bottoms.

Then, following her lead and taking that as their invitation to have their sexual way with me, too, her girlfriend, Connie, kissed me in the way that my stepmother did. Again, following my stepmother's example, she reached down and felt my erection that tented my pajama bottoms. Connie reminded me of Adrian from Rocky and Connie Corleone from the Godfather. She had black hair, brown eyes, and C cup breasts. She was very pretty. I was as sexually attracted to Connie as I was to my stepmother, Elizabeth, and her two other friends, Crystal, and Rachel.

Her friend, Rachel, a redhead with green eyes and freckles, did the same thing. She had Irish milkmaid, double D, cup breasts. Rachel gave me a big, wet kiss while putting my horny hand on her huge breast through her blouse and bra. Then, never expecting that she would, she stuck her hand inside my pajama bottoms. She wrapped her finger around my big dick while fondling the head of my prick and cupping my testicles.

Finally, the birthday girl herself, Crystal, kissed me. She not only kissed me on the lips but also, like my mother and her two friends, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. Then, making my cock grow bigger and harder, she pulled my pajama bottoms down to my feet. Crystal deliberately exposed my erect, naked cock to my stepmother and to her two other friends.

Crystal was the prettiest of my stepmother's friends. She had natural blonde hair, big blue eyes, B cup breasts, and a shapely ass. While continuing to kiss me, as Rachel had done, she wrapped her manicured fingers around my cock. Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she moved to her knees and took me in her mouth while stroking me, blowing me, and staring up at me with my big dick buried in her beautiful mouth.

My mother's best friend, Crystal, was blowing. I couldn't believe this 40-year-old, good-looking, birthday girl was sucking my cock. She blew me as if she wanted to blow me and in the way that I wanted her to suck my cock. Never expecting Crystal to give me oral sex, I couldn't believe it when she did. I'll be masturbating over Crystal blowing me for the rest of my horny life.

F F F

Then, with them all drunk and laughing, shocking me as much as they sexually excited me, they all moved to her knees, including my stepmother. Surrounding me, Connie, Rachel, Crystal, and my stepmother, Elizabeth, took turns taking my stiff prick in their hands. They stroked and sucked my cock. As if I was dreaming this, all four women took turns blowing me.

Not stopping with just blowing me, as if they were still at the strip club, they all removed their tops and bras. Not stopping me from doing so or admonishing me for having my wicked, sexual way with their naked breasts, I was surrounded by eight, naked tits. They allowed me to feel their naked breasts and fondle their tits while fingering their erect nipples. Adding to their sexual arousal, I pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted their erect nipples while they continued stroking my prick and sucking my dick.

Once I had my wicked, sexual way with their naked breasts, with me a breast man and having a thing for big breasted, older women, it didn't take me long to cum. With me having an excess amount of testosterone, I exploded cum in my stepmother's mouth, and in Connie's, Rachel's, and Crystal's mouths, too. With me still cumming as if my stiff prick was a firehouse, and with them taking turns grabbing hold of my prick, I ejaculated all cum over their faces, in their hair, and across their naked breasts. I gave all four women cum baths.

Even to this day, I still can't believe that my stepmother stroked my cock while sucking my cock. I still masturbate over her allowing me to cum in her mouth and her swallowing my cum. With all four women inebriated, seemingly, they all loved blowing me and me giving them cum baths. While laughing, they scooped my cum with their fingertips from their faces and from their naked breasts, moved their fingers to their mouths, and swallowed my cum.

Not wanting to regret missing this once-in-a-lifetime, sexual opportunity, I quickly grabbed my Smartphone. Not stopping me nor covering their nakedness with their hands and/or with their forearms, they even posed for me while laughing. I took a dozen topless photos of my stepmother, and her three, topless friends, Crystal, Rachel, and Connie. The first time receiving a blowjob from four women, I'll be masturbating over this for the rest of my life.

Yet, even more sexually exciting than her three friends blowing me, my stepmother, Elizabeth, blew me, too. She sucked my cock. I ejaculated in her mouth. She swallowed my cum, and I gave her a cum bath, too. My sexual fantasy coming true, I'll never forget Elizabeth giving me a blowjob.

F F F

That night after her three friends left, not bothering to pull up my pajama bottoms, I removed them and removed my T-shirt, too. I stood naked in front of my stepmother. Then, something that I couldn't wait to do, I helped my inebriated stepmother to bed. With her still kissing me, French kissing me, and her still reaching her hand down to wrap her fingers around my still erect, naked prick while she slowly stroked me. I sat her on her bed while staring at her.

Then, something that I've always wanted to do and masturbated many times over imagining doing, I slowly undressed her. I removed her clothes. Filled with sexual anticipation, with trembling fingers, I unbuttoned her blouse one slow button at a time.

Something so very sexually and erotically exciting, I looked to see what each unbuttoned revealed before unbuttoning the next button. Then, I carefully removed her blouse as if I was unwrapping an expensive Christmas or birthday gift. Finally, with her needing my help to stand, too drunk to stand on her own without falling, I helped her to stand. I unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt and removed that, too.

I helped her to sit on her bed. I sat next to her on her bed again while staring down at my sexy and shapely stepmother dressed in her panties and bra. To be honest, I loved seeing women in their panties and bras. While hiding all of the defects, I believe that most women look better in their sexy lingerie than they do naked.

A sight that I'll always remember and will never forget, my stepmother looked phenomenal in her panties and bra. I lost count how many times I masturbated over remembering seeing my stepmother in her panties and bra. I loved seeing her in her low-cut bra with her big breasts bulging up and ready to burst out. I loved seeing her in her bikini panties that shaped her firm ass and her pussy mound.

F F F

With her slumping back as if she wanted to sleep, I sat her up in bed, reached around her, and unsnapped her big, D cup brassiere. Again, filled with sexual anticipation to see her naked breasts, I removed her bra straps from her shapely shoulders and her arms from her bra straps. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I slowly removed her bra cups, first one and then the other.

There they were, her big, naked, D cup breasts and her erect nipples. I reached out and cupped her breasts in my horny hands. I felt them and fondled them. Then, I fingered her erect nipples. I pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Finally, I leaned forward and took her erect nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other. I sucked my stepmother's nipples while cupping her pussy mound through her panties.

12