Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 02: Way to Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After an hour and a half, I stopped the girls, who were tired but very happy. I said to the crowd, "Ladies, we shall go now. I will leave dear sweet little Kate in your care. Do with her what you will. Goodbye."

And some of the ladies actually said goodbye back.

I said to Lara and Tara, "lets get out of here quickly."

And we did; we ran to our car, jumped in and drove away, not pausing to dress. I did not stop the car for next 2 hours. We were tired and hungry and took a room and got some dinner. We speculated on what the crowd may have done with Kate. Did they release her. Or, did they keep her strapped down and just played with her. We never did fine out but my guess is the latter. The next day was quiet with nothing much happening, I didn't even make either one of my little ones expose themselves. I figured we all needed a break. We stopped for the night and the next day, here we are. Home at last."

Miss Casandra Hall punches in the code to the gate and they drive in.

12