Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 03: Exploring New Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casandra could not help laughing at her two little slaves, they are so damn cute.

She answered, "That is a good idea Tara. Both my girls came up with good ideas. Well, done girls, well done. We should all keep fit and I'll train you. Then no one will be able to mess with us."

Lara and Tara bask in the glow of approval from their Mistress.

They then continued hiking and reach the Lake.

Each one had the same thought, "Wow."

Lara says, "It's beautiful."

Tara says, "Look at that beach."

Casandra says, "And it is all ours."

They walked to the edge of the water and sand feeling fine.

Tara asks, "Does the map indicate how deep Mistress?"

"Yes, about 16 feet around the middle. Close to shore it's shallow and doesn't get Lara high till you pretty far out," she said.

"Can we try it out? Please, Mistress?"

"Yes, let's go for a dip. Off with your clothes."

They all stripped and got in the water. It was cold at first but they got used to it. They swam, cuddled, caressed each other, and just enjoyed the water. After about 30 minutes, they got out, dried off. Sat down and had a little water and a snack.

Lara commented, "What a great place. We should build a small cottage down here and a set picnic table right there."

Casandra agreed, "Good idea Lara. We will do just that. And you're right, it is a great place. Ok, time to be off."

Since the Lake was the end of a side trail, they had to back-track to the main trail. And, then continued down the main trail.

Casandra tells her girls, "According to the map, you could hike completely around the estate by trail and you would only cross payment once, our driveway."

"That would be a hike, wouldn't be Mistress."

"Yes, it would be." Casandra goes on and says, "Nowhere does a trail go all the way to the high fence."

As they hike, they chat, look at this and look at this.

"It's so peaceful, just listen to the birds." Tara says.

And Miss Hall replies, "Yes, very peaceful. It's like a kingdom."

Lara walks over to Casandra and says to her, "Yes, Mistress, it is a Kingdom and you are the Queen and we are your loyal subjects."

And with that both Lara and Tara kneel before their Queen, smiling.

"Oh you previous dears. Thank you my pets. Let's keep going."

Around Noon they came to an opening in the woods, a meadow, filled with wild flowers.

Casandra says, "How lovely. So beautiful."

And her girls grab out the towel, spread it out and Lara asks, "Mistress, May we make love with all the wild flowers surrounding us?"

"You two have sex, and I will watch you. I love watching you two."

Lara and Tara got on the towel, took each other's clothes off and made love to each other with their Mistress watching. As she watched her two little slave sluts go at each other, and boy, were they ever, Casandra got very hot, stripped, and joined in to the delight of her sluts. This time, she performs on each of them and brought each one to multiple orgasms. After, they lay for a while, resting. Just enjoy the feel of each others' skin.

In time, Mistress said, "Better get back at it. Let's get dressed and move out."

And, that's what they did. Kept hiking till around 4pm, stopped, and headed back to the house.

For the next three days they hiked over every trail in the estate, and had a blast. Each evening her slaves made dinner, everyone would be very hungry after the hike, while she sat and watched them.

She thought to herself, "I love watching them together, whether they're having sex, doing laundry or cooking, anything, I love watching them. Just crazy about them."

And more and more, Miss Casandra Hall fell more and more in love with her two little slave sluts. And the same was true for Lara and Tara. Each day they fell more and more in love with each other' and more and more in love with their wonderful Mistress. There was a lot of love in the house.

After all the hiking, Casandra had her slaves catch up on all the cleaning.

"Not their fault. I took them hiking. But, no madder, they'll be quick."

Casandra ordered them to "clean the house, from top to bottom."

Lara and Tara, did the laundry, dusted, vacuumed, washed the window, and cleaned every bath. They worked very hard and after two days everything was spotless again, Mistress took them out to good restaurant. While at the restaurant, Casandra had a plan.

After they were seated in a booth by a very pretty waitress. She told Lara, who looks like she's twelve, "that when the waitress comes back, to tell me she needs to go the restroom but to insist that the waitress takes you, and then seduce her in the restroom."

"Yes mistress."

When the waitress, Beth, came to get our order, Lara spoke up, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Not now. Can't you wait?"

"No, I want to go now."

Casandra says to Beth, "Sorry, I'll be right back."

When Lara says, "No, I want her to take me."

And she pointed to Beth.

Acting surprised, I asked Beth, "Do you mind Beth?"

Beth says, "Ok, way not."

She takes Lara's hand and takes her to the restroom.

They're gone for about 20 minutes. And then they're walking back, and Lara has a big smile, she did it.

Beth drops Lara and turns to go but Casandra says, "Excuse me. Can we order now? You were in there a long time, was anything wrong?"

Beth paused and then said, "No, nothing wrong. Can I get your order?"

The three gave their orders and Beth turned and walked away.

Casandra asks, "Lara, what happen in there?"

"Well, when we walked into the restroom, I went straight to the handicap stall, and Beth said, "Sweetie, why don't use one of these?"

Pointing to a regular stall. "I want to use this one, could you come help me please?"

And I went in and quickly stripped. Beth came in and saw, turned to leave but I caught her hand. It must have shocked her because she did not resist at all and let me pull her in and I locked the stall door. I stood there and felt myself up; felt my tits, felt my pussy. And Beth just stared.

I said, "I'm so hot and horney. Would you lick my pussy and make me come? Please?"

She tried to speak but nothing came out and she hadn't moved. So I reached out, took her by the hands and pulled with me to the stool. And she still did not resist.

I sat on the stool and said, "Beth, kneel and eat my cunt now."

She said, "No, I can't, I have to leave."

"You do and I'll tell on you. I'll tell that you tried to rape me. Now come eat me you old bitch."

She stood there with a scared look on her face and then, slowly came to me and started to get to her knees.

When I said, "This isn't fair, you should be naked too. Take those clothes off, bitch. To it or I'll tell."

Beth pauses and then, undressed.

When she stopped at her underwear, I said, "All of it."

And she did. She then knelt down and looked at my body. I reach out and fondled her tits, still no resistance.

Then I said, "Ok Beth, eat me. It's ok; I had lots of old people eat me out."

I pull her head close to my pussy and ask her, "Doesn't smell good, you'll love the taste."

She then eats me, a little tentative at first but then she really got into it.

When I came, I push her away and said, "Thanks Beth, you're a good little pussy eater."

And I got dressed and left the stall and waited. Beth took a couple of minutes to appear.

She was dressed and started to walk towards the door, when I said, "Shouldn't you wash your face off? You have my pussy juice all over it." She looked in the mirror; I don't think she thought about that. She walked over to the sink and washes her face. As she did, I walked to her, rub between her legs and said, "Next time, I'll do you too Beth. Ok."

See looked at me and smiled, "Ok, baby. Anything you say. Better get you back."

What a story Casandra thinks and tells herself that "Lara is showing some good talent for acting."

When Beth brought the food and she acted just fine. Before Casandra and the girls left the restaurant, I pulled Beth to the side and said, "I hope my little girl did nothing to upset you Beth."

"No, she's a good little girl. Thank you."

And Miss Hall, Lara and Tara drove home.

12