Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 06: Meagan's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress said to her, "Yes, little one. This is part of your Birthday Celebration. We'll all participate on stage and put on a show for the audience. Let's go in."

When they entered the club, the Manager of The Club, Victoria, met them at the door and guided them to a changing room. Mistress Casandra had arranged for bondage outfits to be ready. During the next few minutes, each changed into one of the outfits. When they all were ready, they looked at each other and laughed.

Then Mistress Casandra went to Meagan and said, "Are you ready for your first public bondage session?"

"Yes, Mistress, Yes."

Casandra led her slaves on to the stage and they saw it was a full house.

Casandra thought, "Victoria must have told everybody what we were up to. Good, Meagan will love it."

What did the audience think about the women that were on stage? They were stunned by the beauty and the raw sex appeal they showed. Over the next hour, Meagan was chained, put in different positions, made to service the others and lightly whipped. Mistress did not want any "real pain" inflicted on Meagan. Meagan's tits were played with and fondled, her pussy was fingered and she was fucked with a dildo, she was made to eat pussy and she was whipped. It was a great show and Meagan was ecstatic, having the time of her life performing in front of a live audience.

While Mistress Casandra was lightly whipping Meagan, a member of the audience jumped on stage, grabbed another whip and shouted "That's not how to do it. I'll show you."

And she struck Meagan with the whip causing Meagan to scream in pain. Casandra was livid and looked at Victoria, who just smiled and laughed. Casandra then kicked the woman off the stage and at that point, other members of the audience tried to come onto the stage. Lara released Meagan while Casandra and Tara fought the women, then Lara and Meagan joined in the fighting. What the audience did not know was Casandra was a black-belt in three disciplines and she had been training her Slaves. The audience did not have a chance, and soon were soon beaten.

Casandra grabbed Vitoria, dragged her onto the stage and held her while Lara and Meagan went to the changing room and gathered up their belongings, while Tara stayed next to Casandra.

Then Casandra said to Victoria, "You bitch, you planned this didn't you."

They tore her clothes off and chained her up.

Then Casandra said to the audience members, "Here. Take your anger out on this bitch. I give her to you. Have a good time."

Then, Mistress and her Slaves left the Club and got into the limo and drove off.

The girls changed back into their dresses and straighten their hair. So, when they arrive back at the Ritz, they looked as good as ever.

Once up in their room, Meagan said, "Thank you Mistress for a wonderful Birthday Celebration. Thank you all."

"You deserve it sweetie and remember, you have another surprise tomorrow."

The four stayed up till 2am and did not get up until 9am. They checked out at 11am and drove home.

About a month later, Casandra called The Club and asked to speak to the Club Manager, Victoria.

Another voice got on the line and said, "This is Margo the Club Manager, may I help you?"

"Oh. Victoria is not the manager anymore."

"No, she's now doing something else with her life," she giggled. Then she said, "Is this Mistress Hall?"

"Yes, this is Mistress Hall. Why?"

"It is you, I thought it was you. I want to apologize for that night and tell you that you were completely in the right. And, just so you know. That night, after you left, the audience members did a number on Victoria. And after about two hours, some of them drew lots for her. She is now the slave of a woman and she is used and abused. Her owner pimps her out to men or women and anything goes."

"That's do bad but she brought it on herself."

"Listen Miss Hall, if you ever want to come here again, I will guarantee nothing like that will happen again."

"Well, thank you Margo. I'll consider it."

Part Three: Meagan's Second Gift

When they returned home Casandra ordered her Slaves to "take their bags up to their rooms and her bags to her room. And then return to the Foyer. Oh, and Meagan, bring the bondage outfits with you."

Meagan looked at Mistress questionably, but ran up the stairs to comply. Shortly, they all gathered in the Foyer.

Mistress Casandra turned to Meagan and said, "Dear Meagan, I promised you another present today and it will be here soon. Go down to the Bondage Room, change into your outfit and wait. We'll be down shortly."

"Yes Mistress."

Lara said, "She's go cute."

In about 15 minutes the gate intercom sounded, Casandra answered, "Yes"

"We're here, mission accomplished."

"Come on down" responded Casandra while she buzz them in.

As part of the plan for the Birthday Celebration, Casandra had arranged for two young women to be kidnapped and brought here. The two men, who are both professionals, jumped them when the two were alone this morning and drugged them. The two kidnappers were sure no one saw them take the girls. They put the girls into a van, they then hand cuffed their arms behind them their backs, put gags on their mouths and put hoods over their heads. They should just be coming out of the drug right about now.

When the van drove up to the house, Casandra, Lara and Tara were there to meet it. They opened the van's side door and dragged the two girls out of the van. Both girls were awake now and tried to resist but Lara and Tara touched a cattle prod to each. The girls screamed.

Casandra said, "Do not resist. You are here for a Celebration. Obey all orders and behave. Failure to obey and behave and you will be punished."

Both girls stopped resisting and went quietly. The girls had no way of knowing where they were or who had kidnapped them.

Casandra and her Slaves led the two eighteen year old young women inside the house and then down to the Bondage Room.

When they were outside the door of the Bondage Room, Casandra said to the bound girls, "Your arms will now be released. Do not move or else."

She nodded to Lara and Tara, who then took the cuffs off of the girls. They then undressed the girls and then put a bondage outfit on each one.

Casandra then said, "Now we begin. Remember, obey or else."

Mistress then led all into the Bondage Room. Once inside, Lara and Tara chained the girls.

Mistress Casandra then turned to Meagan and said, "Here is your second present, enjoy my sweet."

And on cue, Lara and Tara each pulled the hood off of one of the girls.

Meagan was shocked at whom she saw, and she cried out, "Debbie! Ann! It's you. Oh my god."

With the ball gags on, Debbie and Ann could only show surprise in their eyes.

Casandra continued, "You have three hours for your session with these two sluts. If you have too, use this on them."

She handed Meagan a cattle prod with Debbie and Ann watching. "Enjoy, we will be outside the door."

Lara and Tara hugged Meagan, then Casandra, Lara and Tara left the room.

Now Meagan was left alone with Debbie and Ann.

She thought to herself, as she looked at the two girls, "I really like being the bound one, I really get off. Now, will I like being the one in control as much? Let's find out."

She said to the girls, "Hello Debbie. Hello Ann. I'm sure you are very surprised to see me. This is a paradise and I am very happy. I am a slave to a wonderful Mistress and I am content. Now, she has given you to me. Let us begin."

Over the next three hours Meagan played her two sluts. She fondled their tits, fingered their pussies, spanked their rear ends, fucked them with dildos, whipped them and fucked them with a strap-on after making them deep throat the dildo. She also made each eat her pussy repeatedly. All three had orgasm after orgasm. Finally, Meagan released the sluts and they had sex on the floor.

As the three lay on the floor recovering, Meagan said, "I'm sorry how you were brought here but this was wonderful and has been great. You would both love here too. Mistress is so caring. There is so much love here and all of her Slaves are very devoted to her."

Debbie said, "I'm glad you're happy and safe."

And Ann said, "Yes, Meagan, you do seem happy to be a Slave. Are you really?"

"Oh, yes. I am. If I was given a choice, "Go or stay", I would stay."

Mistress Casandra, Lara and Tara now walked in.

Mistress said, "Stand up."

The three girls on the floor stood up.

Then Casandra said to Debbie and Ann, "You will now be taken back to your car. Change back into your clothes. But first, watch this."

A monitor turned on and a video started. It began with them having sex at the Lake with Lara so long ago and then it showed this session.

Casandra stopped it after a few minutes and continued "That's enough, you get the idea. You do not know us, you do not know where you are. If you tell anyone about this event, this video will be released to all your social media. Understand?"

"Yes" they both answered.

Then Mistress Casandra went on, "This is a place of Love and Pleasure. As you can see, Meagan is very happy. All my Slaves are happy. You will be given a phone number so you can text Meagan if you want. And, if you want a repeat of this session, that can be arranged. Now get ready to leave."

Debbie and Ann changed into their clothes. Lara and Tara pulled their arms behind their backs and cuffed them. They then put the hoods back on the girls and led them up the stairs and out the door to the van.

Meagan then hugged each and said, "Call me."

And with that, Debbie and Ann climbed into the van, they were drugged and taken back to Debbie's car. When they woke up later, each thought to herself, "Was I dreaming?"

But then each could feel the pain and knew it had really happened, and smiled. Neither ever said a word to anyone else but they did talk about with each other. And they became lovers.

Back at the Estate, Meagan turned to her Mistress and said, "Thank you Mistress, thank you for a fantastic day."

Then she asked, "Do you think they'll want to come back Mistress?"

Mistress thought a moment and said, "Yes, I believe they will call and ask for a second visit. Be patience little one, they'll call."

And life on the Estate went on.

12