Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 07: More Good Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the three of them got to the restroom, they went inside.

One of the girls, the one that had spoken first, said, "So, you like to expose yourself do you. Do it now. Strip bitch."

Lara smiled, took her clothes off and asked, as she turned around, "Do you like me? What else should I do for you?"

The second girl said, "This is crazy."

Then Lara walked over to the first girl and kissed her and said, "I'll eat your pussy if you make her eat mine? You won't regret it. I'm real good."

The first girl, her name was Carlie, thought about and said, "Deal" and took off her clothes.

"Wait a minute. I'm not eating her."

"Yes you are Liz or I will tell Miss Harris about you cheating on the math test today. Take off your clothes."

Liz took off her clothes while Carlie led Lara to a bench, Carlie sat down and Lara got on her knees and started to play with and eat her pussy, while Carlie fondled her own tits. After Lara had brought her to multiple orgasms, Carlie said, "You were right girl. You are good."

Then she said to Liz, "Ok Liz, eat her pussy."

Reluctantly, Liz got down on her knees and ate Lara's pussy while Carlie captured it all on her phone. And when Lara came, Carlie grabbed Liz's head and forced her to her pussy and said, "Ok bitch, eat my pussy. You're mine now. I got it on video. If you don't do what I tell you from now on, everybody will know that you are a Pussy Loving Lesbian."

As Liz ate Carlie's pussy, Lara felt up each girl; she finger fucked Liz and fondled Carlie's tits. Soon both girls came again.

As the two girl lay there, Lara leaned over and said, "Thank you. You were both great. Good bye."

And she walked out and as she walked by the group of girls that had followed, she said, "Go on in and join the two Lesbians in there."

Lara stood by and listened as all the girls walked in on Carlie and Liz, and saw that they were naked. Some laughed, some took pics.

One of the seniors said, "My, My. Look at you two. Guess you'll both do what we say from now on, won't you?"

Carlie and Liz both knew that they're life would be different now.

Lara walked away smiling and rejoined Mistress and the others. On the way home, Lara told about her adventure.

12