Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 08: Becoming Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after hours of fun and all were spent, Mistress said, "Time for bed."

Miss Lara said, "Ok Young Slaves, go to your own and only your own Bedroom and go to bed. Tomorrow, we follow the schedule."

Miss Tara added, "Yes, be sure to check the schedule."

The four Young Slaves went to their rooms and Tara started to follow them out the door but Casandra said to her, "Stay Tara."

And patted the bed. Tara got back into bed.

A few minutes later, Mistress called out, "Goodnight Meagan, Goodnight Debbie, Goodnight Ann and Goodnight Lizzy."

And each of the Young Slaves called back in response, "Goodnight Mistress, Goodnight Miss Lara, and Goodnight Miss Tara."

Casandra, Lara and Tara each said Goodnight to each other and they slept in each other's arms.

In the morning, Lara and Tara woke up Mistress, just like she likes it. By eating her pussy. Mistress Casandra loves to wake up to a slave eating her. The three then got out of bed, Tara went to her room and Casandra and Lara put on their fitness clothes. When Tara got into the corridor, she saw all four Young Slaves dressed and ready to go. Shortly, Tara was ready and standing in her spot. Mistress and Lara came out into the corridor and Mistress inspected her Slaves.

Then she said, "Slaves, we will now get back on our schedule. Slave Lizzy, what is today? And what are your Slave Duties?"

Lizzy answered, "Mistress, it is Thursday and today we perform our Outside Maintenance Duties."

"That is correct. But first, let us go down to the Fitness Room."

Mistress led her Slaves through the house to the Fitness Room.

When they were all in the Fitness Room, Mistress said with a wave of her arm, "This is the Fitness Room and it contains a large selection of fitness machines and gear. We train every morning during the week from 6am to 7:15am. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays we stay here and train. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we spend 30 minutes in here and then go for a run through the woods."

She went on, "Miss Lara and Miss Tara will help you adjust. In no time at all, you three New Slaves will be as fit and toned and as we are. Let's get to it."

The gang trained for 30 minutes with Lara and Tara showing the New Slaves the different machines and gear. They then went out for a run through the woods. Casandra knew the New Slaves were not in as good as of shape as the others, so she kept the pace slow. Shortly before 9am, they returned to the Fitness Room.

And at 9am, Miss Lara said, "That's it. You Young Slaves, we will now go to our own Bedrooms, shower, do our hair and get ready for the day. When you are dressed and ready to go, stand outside your door and wait. Miss Tara, what clothes would you like them to wear?"

Miss Tara answered, "Young Slaves, you will put on short shorts and a halter top. After breakfast I will show you our hat collection and you will choose a hat to wear."

Mistress then said, "Fine, let us go up to our rooms."

And she led her Slaves upstairs and each went to their own Bedrooms. Casandra and Lara showered together with Lara washing Casandra and washing her hair. She then did herself while Mistress watched. At 8:55am, all the Slaves were ready and waiting at their spot for their Mistress.

After looking each Slave over, Mistress Casandra said, "Yes, you look fine. Let's go down for breakfast."

And they all went to the Kitchen.

Normally, Mistress Casandra makes a Menu for the next week on Saturdays. But this week she only made one for Sunday through Wednesday because of getting the New Slaves. When they were all in the Kitchen, Miss Lara asked Mistress what she would like for breakfast.

Mistress Casandra answered, "I think pancakes, no, make waffles. Waffles and sausage patties."

"Very good Mistress."

While Lara and Tara cooked breakfast, Casandra talked with her Young Slaves.

She asked Ann, "Ann, what do you think of our Fitness Room?"

Ann replied, "I like it. I never have worked out before but I enjoyed it."

Casandra then said to Debbie, "And you Debbie, how about you?"

Debbie answered, "I also haven't really worked out before. I get better and I love the idea of getting firm and toned."

Casandra smiled at that.

She then asked Lizzy, "And you Lizzy, do you have any thoughts?"

Lizzy answered her Mistress, "I loved it, especially the running. I really enjoyed that part."

Mistress said, "That's great Lizzy, we'll try to have an extra run every week, just for you. Ok Lizzy."

And Lizzy responded with the biggest smile.

Soon Lara announced that breakfast was almost ready and she ordered Debbie to set the table, Ann to get glasses out of the cupboard and Lizzy to get the milk from the refrigerator and bring it to the table. And she ordered Meagan to come and bring the food to the table. If was a very filling breakfast.

Mistress said after they were all done, "Waffles, with maple syrup, and sausage patties. And milk to wash it down. Does not get any better than that. Well done Ladies."

After the Young Slaves had cleared the table, wiped it down and washed the dirty dishes, Miss Tara said, "Very good Young Slaves. Come with me and choose a hat to wear."

And she led them down to the hat shelves.

Miss Tara then said, "Come with me Young Slaves." She turned to Mistress and said, "I'll bring em back alive at Noon Mistress."

She said laughing with Casandra and Lara laughing with her.

Miss Tara led the Four Young Slaves out to the Maintenance Barn and showed them all the equipment.

"We have a rider mower, with attachments; we have a push mower, we have trimmers, edgers, leaf blowers, hand rakes, shovels, and spades. In fact any tool or equipment needed to maintain the Estate."

Miss Tara showed them and continued, "There is also bags of mulch, peat moss, top soil, potting soil, landscape stones and cedar chips in back. We have everything we need. Let's get to work." Miss Tara directed their efforts and made them work.

Mistress and Lara watched them walk to Maintenance Barn.

After a few minutes, Casandra said, "Well, let's go to the office." And the two walked to the office where, Mistress opened a hidden panel and keyed in a code. The door was not locked. If anyone tried to open the door without punching in the code, they would be hit by a strong electrical current, strong enough to knock the biggest person out cold and an alarm would sound.

In Mistress's words, "You can never be too careful." The Estate had its own server and the computer at her desk controlled every other computer in the house and the one at the Maintenance Barn. Casandra could monitor everything done on every computer. There was a lot of information on her computer that no one else had excess to.

Also in the office was a safe, hidden in a secret compartment behind the bookcase. In the safe there was money, gold, silver, important documents, etc. Also, part of the office is directly over the Safe Room and there is an entrance to it through a hidden panel. The panel exposed a steel door that, like the main door to the Safe Room, could not be opened from the outside.

There was also a small desk along with a computer for Lara's use. Part of her job as the Estate Manager was keeping the books and watching the budget. She did all the ordering for the Estate. The Estate had accounts with several stores in the community. Two grocery stores, a large hardware store and a nursery. When the Estate needed things, Lara would order via Email, telling the store what was needed and when they would pick it up. And when they arrive at the store, the order would be ready.

Each month, each store sent a bill via Email and Lara would pay it electronically. There is a computer in the Maintenance Barn that kept an inventory of the supplies and when needed, Tara would make an order out, forward it to Lara for approval by Mistress Casandra. There is also a computer in the Kitchen. It keeps track of the food inventory and informs the Senior Slaves what is needed. Once a week, Lara makes out a food order, usually at both grocery stores. It is Lara's job to keep track of all.

In addition, Lara is Casandra's Personal Assistant. She will take a letter, or type up something, or talk over an issue. In Lara's position, as 2nd in command of the Estate, she had to have an opinion on everything. And she had to be ready with alternative options and as much information as possible so Mistress could make her decisions. They made a good team and Casandra knew it. She treasured Lara more and more. Each day, Lara also gets ready for the school session later that day.

Today, Lara left the office for a few minutes and laid out the outfits for the girls to wear to school that day. She also prepared some assessments forms for the New Young Slaves to see where they stood in their education. Mistress is big on education and wants her Slaves to be well informed and very intelligent. She prepared four in total, two she would give today and two tomorrow. Over the weekend, Mistress, with Lara's and Tara's input, would make out a Lesson Plan for each New Young Slave.

And so, they worked until Noon when Casandra asked, "Are you at a stopping point little one?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Let's go and have lunch."

They then walked back to the Kitchen and when they got there, the other Slaves were also coming into the Kitchen.

Lara asked Mistress Casandra what she would like for lunch and she replied, "Your choice. How about a sandwich and soup?"

Lara thought for a moment and said, "Would grilled cheese and tomato soup do for lunch Mistress?"

"Yes, that's sound good."

As Lara and Tara prepared lunch, Mistress again engaged in conversation with the Young Slaves. She asked them, "How did it go today outside?"

Ann replied, "It went very well. Miss Tara kept us busy. I'm a little sore." And she giggled.

Lizzy said, "Yes, it was hard work. But it was fun too." And she smiled.

Debbie confessed, "I've never done yard work before." And she laughed, "I'm a little sore too."

Mistress responded to them all, "I'm sure you all did just fine. And you will get better at everything."

Then Miss Tara ordered the girls to "get plate and silverware, and set the table."

Soon the food was ready and Miss Lara ordered Lizzy to bring it to the table.

When the meal was done and the dishes washed and dried, Mistress nodded to Lara who then said, "Now it is time for School. You Young Slaves will now go to your room and change into the outfit I have laid out for you and then meet us in the Living Room. Go."

"Yes Miss Lara" they each said and then they ran to their rooms.

As the three were walking to the Living Room, they heard the girls squeal with delight when they saw the outfits. Soon the Four Young Slaves were in the Living Room. They were each wearing a Sexy School Girl outfit.

Mistress said, "Let me look at you. Turn around." And then said, "Aren't they just adorable."

And Lara and Tara both agreed. Mistress walked over to a chair and sat down to observe. Lara is in charge of the School.

Lara said, "Each of you have five different outfits, one for each day. Each of you are to wear a different outfit each day and no two of you can wear the same outfit. Understand Slaves."

They each said, "Yes Miss Lara."

Lara continued, "Come with me."

And she led them to a desk and said, "Sit here. Meagan, you go to your desk and work on what we discussed on Wednesday."

"Yes Miss Lara."

Each student had a desk with a computer on it assigned to her. This would be where she would do her school work. During the instruction period, from 1pm to 4pm, they would be at the large desk.

Lara continued, "New Young Slave Students, we wish to evaluate where you stand in your education. When we have completed the evaluation, Mistress will create a Lesson Plan for each of you. Mistress wants you all to be well educated and well informed. Any questions?"

She on and handed them each the first assessment form. It was a multiple choice test with 200 questions on it, ranging from english, grammar, history, math, science, social science and more.

When they looked at it, they each made a face, causing Lara to laugh, "Come now, it's not that bad. Take as long as you want but finish every question. If you have a question on one, just ask either Miss Tara or me. Now begin."

The girls started on the test. After just over an hour, Ann was the first one to complete it. Lara thought she looked pleased. Debbie finished about 10 minutes later and Lizzy five minutes after that.

Lara said, "Very good ladies."

As Miss Tara collected the forms.

Miss Lara then said, "Get up and stretch your legs for a few minutes before the next form."

When they had sat back down, Miss Lara handed them the next assessment form, this one had 30 essay questions on it.

She said to her students, "Take as long as you need to. Think about your answers. We want to know what you think. You may begin."

As the students worked on the essay questions, Miss Lara and Miss Tara graded the multiple choice test. When they were done, they when over each one and then took the tests to Mistress Casandra so she could evaluate the tests.

Once again, Ann was the first to complete the test. It took her 2 hours and 15 minutes. Lizzy was next to complete it, in 2 hours and 30 minutes. Debbie took 2 hours and 45 minutes to complete it and Lara could tell she wasn't happy with herself.

Miss Lara said, "Well done Student Slaves, well done." And she went on, "Please get up and go to your assigned desk. There is some reading material for you."

Ann, Debbie and Lizzy walked over to their desks, sat down and started to read. Miss Lara and Miss Tara read the answers to the essay questions and made notes in the margins. They each read all three forms and made notes and then they went over them together and then took the forms to Mistress so she could look the forms over.

It was soon 5pm and Miss Tara said, "Everyone, time for dinner. Let us go to the Kitchen."

And Mistress led her Slaves to the Kitchen.

Mistress had all ready told her Senior Slaves what to make for dinner and as the rest sat at the table, Lara and Tara prepared a steak dinner. As they sat, Mistress asked each how they think they had done on the test assessments.

Lizzy replied, "They were both hard. But I tried to please you." Smiling as she spoke.

"She's so cute," thought Casandra.

Ann, who had finished first with both tests, said, "You're right Lizzy, they were hard. But I think I did well."

And Debbie said, "That's easy for you to say. You've always been good at school. But me, I have trouble."

Mistress responded, "Miss Lara and Miss Tara are very good teachers, Slave Debbie, they will help you." Debbie smiled.

Soon, Miss Tara ordered the Young Slaves to set the table and bring the food to the table. The steaks were great and the side dishes, cheddar mashed potatoes, corn and green beans were good too.

When they had finished and the Young Slaves had cleared the table and washed the dishes, Mistress Casandra stood up and said, "I think we'll watch a movie now. Let's go to the Family Room."

They watched an Action Movie, all sitting together.

After the movie, Mistress said, "Young Slaves come with me to my Bedroom. We will have alone time together."

She turned to Lara and Tara and said, smiling, "I'm sure you too can find something to do. Enjoy each other little ones."

Lara and Tara laughed and nodded.

Mistress then said, "Let us get upstairs and have some fun."

When they all got upstairs, Lara and Tara each hugged Casandra, and then went into Tara's Bedroom where they made wonderful Love to each other.

Meanwhile, Mistress led the Four Young Slaves into her Bedroom and said, "First, let us get into the spa. Everyone get naked."

When they were all nude, they got into the spa and relaxed. Soon Mistress kissed each of her Slaves, fondled each one.

After 20 minutes, Mistress said, "Time for bed. Everyone out and dry off."

Each did, Mistress got into bed and called for the girls to join her. Soon, the five women were making Love to each other. Casandra had a one on one session with each Slave, while the other three made love to each other. It was a "round robin" of sex, with Mistress in control. Mistress fucked each of her Slaves with her strap-on, after having them suck on the dildo. She fucked each, fingered each, sucked on their nipples, fondled their tits, kissed them and made each one come, come and come some more.

And Mistress had orgasm after orgasm. The five made Love for over 2 hours and when they were done, they were all exhausted.

When they had recovered, Mistress said, "Thank you Young Slaves that was wonderful. Now, go to your rooms. I'll see you in the morning."

Each Slave got up and said, "Goodnight Mistress."

And went to their own Bedrooms.

Mistress then called out, "Lara, come to me sweetheart."

And Lara joined her on the bed.

The next morning, at 5:55am as always, Tara came into Mistress's Bedroom and, along with Lara, woke Mistress up. They gently caressed her and licked her pussy. Soon afterwards, Tara returned to her Bedroom and changed into her fitness outfit. And once again, the Four Young Slaves were ready. Mistress came out of her room and inspected her Slaves.

She said, "Good morning Slaves."

All her Slaves replied, "Good morning Mistress."

Casandra said, "Let go work out."

And turned and led her Slaves to the Fitness Room, where they each had a good workout.

At 7:15am, Miss Lara said, "Now, return to your Bedrooms and get ready for the day. When you are ready, stand outside your door and wait. Nude for now. Go."

The Four Young Slaves ran up their rooms to shower and get ready for the day. Mistress Casandra and her Senior Slaves walked up to their rooms and got ready for the day. By 9am, everyone was clean and ready to go. Mistress, Lara and Tara were clothed but the Young Slaves were nude, as they were ordered to be. Mistress inspected each of her Slaves, paying particular attention to Meagan, Debbie, Ann and Lizzy.

She said, "I am pleased with you all."

All her Slaves basked in her favor and smiled with pride.

Mistress then said, "Miss Lara, let us have breakfast. I think something light."

"Yes Mistress."

Casandra turned and led her Slaves down to the Kitchen. Miss Tara stayed behind and laid out the Cleaning Outfits that the Young Slaves were to wear, then she joined the others. When everyone was in the Kitchen, Miss Lara and Miss Tara fixed up a large fruit plate for everyone to graze off of.

Soon they were finished and Miss Tara said, "Now, Young Slaves, go to your Bedrooms and put on your Cleaning Outfits. Then come back here. Go, be quick."

The Four Young Slaves ran up to their Bedrooms and when they saw the outfits, they each laughed and squealed in delight. Soon they came back to the Kitchen wearing Sexy Maid Outfits.

Miss Tara said to them, "My, don't you all look so cute. Come with me, we have much to do today."

And Miss Tara led the Young Slaves to the Laundry Room to start the day. Mistress Casandra and Lara went to the Office and got to work.

At Noon, all gathered the Kitchen and had lunch. Mistress Casandra asked her Young Slaves how their morning went.

Lizzy said, "I love working with Miss Tara, she makes everything fun."

Debbie said, "We worked hard but I'm proud of us."

And Ann added, "Yes, this is a large house. There is so much to do."

Mistress Casandra said, "I am proud of you all, you have done well."

Lizzy, Debbie and Ann each smiled the biggest smiles as they heard the praise.

When lunch was finished, Miss Lara said, "Ok Ann, Debbie and Lizzy; return to your Bedrooms and change into a Sexy Schoolgirl outfit and meet us in the Living Room. Go."