Stepmom Plays Truth or Dare

Story Info
Stepmom plays truth or dare with stepdaughter and stepson.
9.7k words
4.07
100.9k
106
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepmom Plays Truth or Dare

Stepmom plays truth or dare with her stepdaughter and stepson.

'My biggest mistake, what was I thinking to suggest that I play truth or dare with my stepchildren,' thought Michelle, Pamela and Christopher's stepmother?

Thinking that Truth or Dare was a harmless game to play and was a good and fun way to pass the time, I had no idea that this game was so disgustingly and immorally sexual. So, now that I know how sexual the game can be, all the time that my children have been playing Truth or Dare, they've been having random sex with their friends or even with strangers. Until I played what I thought was a harmlessly, innocent game with them, how could I have been so wrong?

Making my motherly decisions on the type of people they are, totally misjudging them by thinking that they were modestly moral, now I judge them by the sexually inappropriate questions that they asked me. Changing my opinion of them, I now judged them by the incestuous dares that they wanted me to do. How dare they dare me, their stepmother, to have sex with them? I had no idea that my stepdaughter was a bi-sexual whore and my stepson was a sexual pervert.

'That's just unbelievable,' thought Michelle. 'I'm so embarrassed that I played such a sexually revealing game with them.'

Taken aback, I was embarrassed by some of the questions of truth that my whore of a stepdaughter and perverted stepson had dared me to answer. I never expected my stepdaughter and stepson to ask me such sexually, inappropriate questions. Crossing the line of decorum between stepmother and stepchildren, I never expected them to dare me to do such dirty and nasty, sexually, inappropriate things. I'm embarrassed to tell anyone, even my friends, that I played Truth or Dare with my stepchildren. I'm mortified and humiliated by some of the dares that they had asked me to do.

'How could they ask me those sexually, inappropriate questions while daring me to answer them? How dare they dare me to do those sexually inappropriate dares,' she thought? 'A pawn in their game of perverse perversity, going along with them for the sake of playing the game without being penalized, I felt like such a whore answering those questions and doing those dares.'

I'd have to be a slut to agree to answer some of those sexually, inappropriate questions. I'd have to be an incestuous whore to do some of the sexual dares that they dared me to do. I'm not a slut nor am I a whore. I'm a good and wholesome person and a modestly, moral stepmother.

How dare they ask me such repugnant questions? Yet, rather than lose the game, instead of refusing to answer their questions, I answered their embarrassing questions. How dare they think that I'd do such dares? Yet, again, rather than face the consequences of not doing the dares, I did all of their dares. Now, feeling sexually used and abused, I feel so dirty that even after taking a shower, I still feel dirty.

'Sorry that I had suggested to play the game of Truth or Dare with my stepdaughter and stepson,' I thought again.

Only, after drinking too much wine, no excuse, I had no idea that they'd be having sex with my naked body and I'd be having sex with their naked bodies, too. How will I face them in the morning? How can I possibly discipline them after having had incestuous and forbidden sex with them? I've lost all control over my stepchildren by answering their sexually naughty questions and doing their sexually nasty dares.

'Not very hard to decipher nor difficult to perceive, I quickly learned that the dares were much more sexual than the truths. Who knew? I had no idea that the Truth or Dare game could be so sexual,' I thought. 'I had no idea that I'd be confessing things and doing things that I'd regret confessing and doing for the rest of my life.'

Put in awkward positions of nudity while being required to do sexual acts, either I'd give my stepdaughter and stepson sex or I'd forfeit the game and be liable for the penalty of doing their chores for the month. Not realizing that the game of Truth or Dare was anything like this, feeling like such a prude, I'm so embarrassed. Tricked and deceived, I feel used and sexually abused. With them both knowing full well how the game is played, feeling humiliated, they took advantage of my sexual naiveté.

'Why did I suggest that we play the Truth or Dare game? I feel so stupid to have suggested that we play that game,' thought Michelle.

# # #

Author's Note:

Something that happened 20-years ago when she was 25-five-year-old, 45-year-old Pamela asked me to write this true story about playing Truth or Dare with her stepmother, Michelle, and her brother, Christopher. Something she'd never forget and will always remember, taken aback by her stepmother suggesting that they play Truth or Dare, with Pamela a bi-sexual whore, she pounced on the opportunity to take sexual advantage of her stepmother. She had always wanted to see her stepmother naked and have sex with her and this was her golden opportunity to do just that.

With her swinging both ways, she was sexually attracted to her 22-year-old brother, now 42-years-old, as much as she was sexually attracted to her 48-year-old stepmother, now 68-years-old. She hoped that after having a few glasses of wine while playing the Truth or Dare game that they'd all get naked and have forbidden, incestuous sex. She was right. After drinking lots of wine, answering sexually inappropriate questions, and doing sexually outrageous dares, they all stripped naked and had incestuous sex with one another.

Playing Truth or Dare, after a couple of sexually weighted dares, while drinking and having sex was a good way to lower everyone's inhibitions with heightened exhibitionism and immoral sexuality. For sure, her stepmother needed to climb down from her high horse and her morally modest pedestal to rub elbows along with the rest of her naked body with her stepchildren. By daring her to strip naked and have forbidden sex with them, she needed to be put in her place and her and her brother were the ones to do that.

Only, even though she knew that her brother would love to get naked with her, she seriously doubted that her stepmother would remove her clothes in front of her and especially in front of her stepson. Yet, her stepmother was the one who suggested that they play Truth or Dare. With her having never played the game before, she had no idea what she suggested that they play. A dangerous game loaded with sexual situations, no doubt, with her stepbrother thinking the same thing, perhaps, working together, they could trick their stepmother into daring her to do things that were more incestuously sexual.

# # #

Bored sheltering in place because of COVIDs, after having enough wine to make her little tipsy, with her innocently naïve, our stepmother suggested that we play Truth or Dare.

'What? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Our stepmother wanted to play Truth or Dare with us? Truth or Dare,' I thought.

With her sitting like such a lady with her legs crossed and her right ankle tucked in behind her left foot, I looked at her sitting across from me. Looking like a model, she looked so pretty in her short, navy-blue skirt and low-cut, pale blue blouse. She looked as pretty as she looked sexy. Her long, blonde hair was tied back behind her head. Something she always does; even though we were sheltering at home, she was wearing makeup as if she was going out.

'Her red, full lips glistened and beckoned me as if she was a sexy siren in Homer's Odyssey. So sexually appealing, I wished I had the courage to take her in my arms and kiss her. I'd love to part her lips with my tongue and make out with my stepmother while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes,' I thought. 'In the way that my brother stared at her, I knew that he wished he could do the same with his stepmother.'

'Then, with her not knowing that I'm a bi-sexual whore, I'd love to strip her naked. Once I removed her clothes, I'd love to masturbate her blonde, trimmed pussy with my pink, rabbit vibrator while fucking her with my big, black dildo. Finally, I'd eat her. I'd lick her pussy while fingering her cunt. I'd give my stepmother multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, and my tongue,' thought Pamela.

# # #

As if our stepmother was our kidnapped captive held hostage for our erotic pleasure of my brother and I to do whatever we sexually wanted to do with her, we were both ready to have incestuous sex with her. Innocently naïve, she had no idea what she was getting herself into when she suggested that we play Truth or Dare. If only she knew how sexual Truth or Dare can be, with her such a sexual prude, she never would have suggested that we play such a sexually provocative game.

'Hard for me to believe, I couldn't believe that my modestly, moral stepmother suggested that we play Truth or Dare,' I thought. 'With her never having played the game before, clearly, she had no idea that the game is sexual. While eager to see how this will unfold, playing Truth or Dare with our stepmother sounded like sexy fun,' I thought. 'After getting her drunk-on wine, I can't wait to get into the game with my stepmother and my brother.'

With my stepmother not knowing that the game was sexual in intent, no doubt, her motivation about us playing Truth or Dare was to hopefully learn more about our private and personal lives, especially our sexual lives. Only, as it always does, especially when playing with a horny, young man, the game quickly turned sexual more than it remained innocent. Leading the way, my perverted, younger brother was not only hoping to see me naked and to have sex with me but also, he was hoping to see our stepmother naked and have sex with her, too.

'Fat chance of that happening,' I thought. 'More sexually interested in my stepmother than in my brother, I'd never allow him to see me naked and I'd never have sex with him. Gross. That's so gross. Nasty. That's so nasty,' she thought. 'Moreover, my stepmother would never allow my brother to see her naked and have sex with her either.'

Only, little did I know, with us drinking a little too much wine, and my brother drinking a little too much beer, I thought wrong. With the game quickly progressing and sexually getting out of hand, the three of us would soon be naked. A day that I'll never forget and will always remember, the three of us would soon be having drunken, incestuous and forbidden sex with one another.

# # #

"I'm bored," I said looking from my brother to look at my stepmother. "I'm tired of working from home. I want to go out and have some fun with my friends. I wish I could see my friends. Something that I do every summer, I can't believe I'm not able to go to go to Hershey Park and ride the rollercoasters again because of stupid COVIDs."

Nothing that she could do, my stepmother, Michelle, looked at me with exasperated understanding. No doubt, with her going through the same thing, she knew the real reason why I was bored. I was horny. I was sexually frustrated. I wanted sex. I needed to have sex. And, no doubt, with her looking so desirably beautiful and sexy, my stepmother wanted and needed to have sex, too.

Clearly, with her unable to go out and see her friends either, knowing what it was like to shelter in place, she felt my pain. Yet, tired of being cooped up inside the house, we all had cabin fever. We all wanted to go out and see our friends. We all wanted to have some sexy fun. We all wanted and needed to have sex.

"I'm bored, too," said Michelle. "I haven't seen any of my friends either. Talking on the phone and texting them is not nearly the same as seeing them in person."

'No doubt, my stepmother was talking about her male friends more than her female friends,' I thought. 'No doubt, she was just as horny and sexually frustrated as I was.'

Christopher laugh.

"I don't care if I ever see my friends," he said with a shrug. "I'm happy staying at home. I finally get to play my video games all day except for when I'm doing research online for my stay-at-home job," he said.

# # #

Then, with her smile lighting up the room, as if she had an eureka moment, Michelle perked up with enthusiasm. She looked from her stepson to look at her stepdaughter. She looked at them with excitement.

"I know what we can do to pass the time," she said. 'We can play game."

She looked from me to look at Christopher to see our reactions to her suggestion of playing a game. Seemingly, something she hadn't thought of doing before, she was eagerly excited to do now. Why not? Games are always fun to play and a good way to pass the time.

"Why don't we play a game? That's it. We can play a game. Let's play a game, shall we," she said with enthusiasm? "We have Scrabble, Monopoly, Risk, Sorry, Rummikub, chess, checkers, or cards." She looked from her stepdaughter, Pamela, to look at her stepson, Christopher. "Which game would you like to play?"

When my stepmother suggested that we play a game, I rolled my eyes and sighed while making a disinterested face at her. The last thing that I wanted to do was to play a stupid game with my stepmother and brother. I wanted to go out. I needed to go out.

'I don't want to play a stupid game,' I thought. 'I want to go out and see my friends. I need to get laid. I need to suck some cock. With me swinging both ways, I need to eat some pussy.'

I made another face at my stepmother.

"Unless we're playing strip poker, I'd rather slit my wrists than to play any of those games," I said with a dirty laugh. "Sorry, but I really don't want to play any of those games especially not with my brother staring at my tits while waiting for my nipples to make their erect appearance through my clothes," I said while sticking out my tongue at him.

# # #

Michelle looked at her stepdaughter with sympathy and understanding. Then, she made an angry face at her stepson. She scolded him for being the pervert that he clearly is and can't help himself from being.

"Christopher! Stop staring at your sister's tits. And stop staring at my tits, too," she said folding her arms across her big blouse and bra clad breasts. "What's wrong with you? You act as if you've never seen tits before. They're just tits."

Then, she looked from Christopher to look at Pamela.

"Really, Pamela? Strip poker? Are you serious? You'd play strip poker with your stepmother and your brother? You'd strip yourself naked in front of us? You'd allow your brother to see you naked?"

She paused while waiting for my reply.

"That's sick," she said shaking her head in disbelief. "That's perverted," she said slowly shaking her head again while making a shocked face. "What's wrong with you?"

Unable to give her a valid answer, I shrugged while giving her an excuse.

"I'm bored and I'm sexually frustrated," I said. "Nudity is just a way to inject some sexy excitement into staying home all day, every day," I said with sadness. "Besides, I'm unashamed to show my naked body even to my perverted brother. Further, I'm not embarrassed to admit that I'm horny. Even though I've had all of my shorts, still afraid of getting COVIDs, I haven't had sex in a long while."

Christopher laughed before injecting his perverse, sexual attitude.

"I'd play strip poker with you any time, Pammy," said Chris. "I'd love to see your naked tits and your erect nipples. I'd love to see your naked ass and naked pussy. I'd love to see you naked," he said while suddenly becoming sexually excited.

He paused while, no doubt, imagining his sister sitting across from him without her clothes.

"I'd deliberately lose for you to see me naked, too. In the way that I'd love to see you naked, I'd love for you to see me naked, too," he said with a dirty laugh while fondling the head of his growing erection through his pants. "I'd have sex with you any time you want."

I laughed, too.

"I bet you would," I said with another laugh. "You'd love to see both me and our stepmother without our clothes, wouldn't you, you pervert? Well, that will never happen. In your dreams, little brother. The only way that you'll see either of us naked is in your masturbation fantasies," I said with a dirty laugh. "The only way that you'll see either of us without our clothes is if you drugged us and stripped us both naked," I said with another dirty laugh as if suggesting that he drug us and strip us naked.

Christopher laughed, too.

"Fuck yeah. So? I've masturbated over the both of you while imagining you both naked and having incestuous sex with me. What's wrong with that? What's the big deal? That's a normal sexual fantasy for a man my age to have," he said.

He took a sip of his beer before looking to his sister and looking at his stepmother. He continued staring at what he could see of their big breasts through their clothes. Undressing them with his eyes, he was always staring at their big tits. He couldn't help himself from staring at their tits through their clothes. They both had big tits, at least C cups if not D cups.

"Fucking Christ, especially with you the only two women in the house, I'll not be made to feel guilty for being sexually attracted to my MILF of a stepmother and my sexy, big sister," he said with pent-up anger. "Admittedly, something that I've masturbated over numerous times before while imagining you both naked and you both having sex with me, who wouldn't want to see their sister and their stepmother naked? Sorry, but it's nothing more than normal behavior for someone my age to want to see and do," he said.

# # #

Michelle made another face at her stepson.

"Language, young man," said. "Watch your language. You're not here with your friends. You're with two ladies," she said.

Then, having a delayed response from drinking too much wine, taking a moment to realize what her stepson had just said, she looked at him sideways.

"Wait. Back up. What did you just say? You masturbate over me and your sister while imagining us naked," she asked while looking down at his throbbing erection that tented his pants?"

Distracted by his pulsating cock, seemingly enamored by the sheer size of his erection, without her even realizing it, she stared long and hard at her stepson's bulging prick in his pants.

"You masturbate over me and your sister while imagining us having incestuous sex with you?"

Michelle shook her head in disbelief.

"Shame on you. You need help," Christopher. "Monday morning, I'm going to make an appointment for you to video chat with an online psychiatrist."

Christopher made a face at his stepmother.

"There's nothing wrong with me," said Chris. "I'll not have you make me feel guilty for being a testosterone filled, horny, young man. There's nothing wrong with masturbation and there's nothing wrong with having sexual fantasies. My mistake was telling my sister that I masturbated over imagining her and you naked while having incestuous sex with the both of you," he said with a shrug.

# # #

Michelle fell silent before suggesting what she suggested.

"Well, if you don't want to play one of the games that I suggested, let's play something else. I don't know how to play it but I've heard a lot about it and have always wanted to play it. You'd have to tell me the rules but," she said with a pause. "Let's play Truth or Dare."

Suddenly, as if I was given a shot of adrenaline, I perked up. I looked at my stepmother as if she was drunk or crazy or a little of both. She just suggested that we play Truth or Dare. I couldn't believe that my morally modest, prude of a stepmother wanted to play Truth or Dare with me, a bi-sexual whore, and with my brother, an admitted sexual pervert.

'Clearly, not knowing what the game was about, I couldn't believe she wanted to play Truth or Dare with my brother and I,' I thought.