Stepmother Drunk Again Pt. 02

Story Info
The morning after he had sex with his drunk stepmother.
1.2k words
4.35
74.3k
73
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
646 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age and older.

This is the squeal to "Stepmother Drunk Again"

The shrill sound of an alarm clock woke me up. I yawned out loud and stretched. Feeling the tendons and my body start to loosen up. As my senses came around, I heard rain hitting the window. I noticed that I had woken up alone. My stepmother was no longer beside me in the bed. I felt my erection start to make his morning appearance. I threw the blanket off of me and stood up.

I walked around to the front of the bed, looking for the boxers that I was wearing last night. I didn't see them anywhere. I also noticed that Susan's clothes are no longer where I left them either. I open the bedroom door and my nose is filled with the smell of coffee. I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. There sitting on a stool, at the kitchen island, is my stepmother Susan.

Her raven black hair was wet and down. She had obviously already showered this morning. She was wearing a short black robe, that came to about mid thigh. I stood there for a few seconds admiring the beauty that is my stepmother. She finally noticed me standing there.

"Good morning young man." she said smiling.

"Good morning mom." I replied.

"Go grab a shower and take care of your little friend there. We have some things to discuss today."

I started walking towards her to give her our usual kiss on the cheek, that we've done every morning since she married my father.

"Oh no young man. You keep that thing away from me. Now go on and get cleaned up." she said taking a sip of coffee.

As I walked through the kitchen, my cock was proudly bouncing up and down. Susan started giggling, and I looked at her. She raised her coffee cup and said,

"To the vitality and vigor of youth."

I stuck my tongue out at her and replied, "Well you wearing that robe sure as hell isn't helping anything." and continued walking through the kitchen.

"Why thank you. I got it from Victoria, but it's a secret."

I stopped and leaned against the door frame that separates the kitchen and hallway.

"When did you get a sense of humor?" I chuckled.

"When did you start taking advantage of middle age women?"

"When they started looking like you."

She started laughing and took another sip of coffee. I started walking towards her. Once again, my cock bobbing up and down with each step. I saw Susan watching it, as I got closer. I finally stopped in front of her. She sat her cup down and lightly grasped my cock with one hand and tickled my balls with the fingertips of her other hand. I let out a small moan and closed my eyes.

She leaned over and licked it from top to bottom. She took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it a few times. I moaned louder enjoying the feeling on my morning erection. She bobbed her head up and down a few times getting it wet, then slid my entire cock, all the way down her throat.

"Oooooooooooh yeah" I moaned loudly. Nobody had ever swallowed my entire length before.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and was slowly stroking it, up and down with a twist. She had got it nice and wet with saliva. I looked down at her and she was staring at me as well.

"Do you like it when mommy sucks your big cock, son?" she asked.

"Yes mommy, that felt so good. Nobody has ever taken it all before."

She lowered her head and took it all the way down to the root again. She was still tickling my balls with her fingertips. It felt wonderful. I heard her gag, but she kept me buried for a few more seconds before pulling herself off. My cock was dripping saliva onto the floor. She started stroking it faster.

"These big heavy balls need drained, don't they son?"

"Yes mommy."

"Lean back on the island and close your eyes, I got something special for you."

I walked backwards, watching Susan as she followed with my cock still in her hand, until my lower back hit the island, then I closed my eyes.

"Now be a good boy and keep them closed." she said.

A few seconds later I felt her mouth on my cock again. She was going fast. She was taking only half my length in her mouth, and she started working the other half, with her other hand. I leaned my head back moaning and started to thrust my hips forward. Then she took her mouth off and started sliding her hand, up and down my whole length.

"Keep your eyes closed now." she said.

Her hands left my cock for a few seconds and then I felt something drape across my neck. I felt her hand return to my cock. Stroking it up and down once again.

"I want you to count to three and then open your eyes. You can only look for three seconds and then you have to close them again." "Do you understand?"

"Yes." "One, two, three"

I opened my eyes and saw Susan standing there naked. She looked gorgeous in the morning sunlight. Her pink nipples were hard on her slightly sagging tits, and her clean shaven pussy looked good enough to eat.

"Three" she said, and I closed my eyes again.

I felt her hands start stroking my aching cock again.

"You're gonna cum for mommy now. I want it all over my body."

Her deep throating, dirty talk, her stroking my cock, and the whole naughtiness of the situation, had me ready to cum.

"Is my big dicked son gonna cum for mommy?"

"Are you gonna cover my big titties with your hot cum."

I felt that familiar tingle rising from my balls. She was stroking my whole cock, with a fury of wanting. I leaned my head back and yelled,

"I'm gonna cum mommy!"

Then I felt her squeeze the head of my cock so hard, that I yelped out loud. I opened my eyes just in time to see Susan draw back and hit me right in the mouth.

My head flew backwards, and I felt the blood run down my chin. I brought my head back and looked at her. My caveman DNA crept back into me for a quick second, before she squeezed my cock again real hard. Susan was looking me right in my eyes, and I felt like she might rip my cock clean off, right there on the spot. She got on her tippy toes and said,

"Don't you ever fuck a woman without her permission again. You understand son." and she let go of my cock.

All I could do was look down at the floor. I saw her pretty feet with painted pink toenails and felt my cock flex, but all I could say was

"Yes mommy, I'm sorry."

I watched her feet disappear from sight. I continued to look at the floor. I felt like I was a boy again. Being scolded for doing something wrong.

"Good. Now look at me son." I heard her say.

I brought my eyes up and saw my stepmother sitting on the table. Her legs spread wide open. She was leaning back on one hand and had two fingers from her other hand, buried in her pussy.

"Now get over here and fuck that big dick in me, like the new man of house."

Seadog777
Seadog777
646 Followers