Stepmother is Wickedly Good Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,127 Followers

The next morning, after we ate breakfast and had our coffee, we prepared to leave. Jackie was giving both of us pouty faces as we were getting ready to go, making us promise to come back safely. Jackie loved the beach and the ocean, but she would not be caught dead in a boat. We said our goodbyes and headed out.

There were about five or six other people on the charter, besides the crew, so it was a little busy trying to get us all on board with our gear, but once we did, we cast off and headed out to sea. I had never been on a boat in the sea before, so right away, I was awfully glad that I took one of those seasick pills, because the seas were just slightly choppy.

As Dad and I sat near the bow boat, with our lines in the water, we began to chat. The conversation was random at first but then we talked about Jackie, then what he said next really took me by surprise. He looked around to make sure no one was close enough to hear and said, "Lee, Jackie wants you to join us for a threesome."

I did not know what to say at first, as I looked out across the water, then looked at him, smiled and said, "Well, I guess if she suggested it and you seem to be cool with it, sure, why not?" Dad laughed a little, patted me on the back and said, "Yeah, she's got something up her sleeve for tonight, after we get back, so I'm glad you said yes. I hate to disappoint her."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, she is pretty forward when it comes to sex and doesn't seem to take no for an answer well, does she?"

Dad laughed again, saying, "Oh, I know right? The woman is insatiable." Then we both really laughed together because the both of us had experienced that firsthand. Both of us managed to catch a kingfish each, before it was time to head back in to port, which getting back sooner than later was a good thing since a storm had popped up not far from us.

We had just got back near the docks when the storm hit hard, and the rain started really coming down hard. By the time we got our gear packed and the fish put on ice, we were both drenched, making for a miserable wet ride home. We pulled in the garage, got our stuff unpacked, put the fish in the deep freeze and headed inside.

Jackie met us in the kitchen and immediately put her hand to her nose, saying, "Ewwww you guys stink like fish! Go hit the shower before you even think about sitting down on anything." Dad and I looked at each other and shrugged, then headed off to clean up. I saluted her as I walked by and she smacked me on the ass for it, as I laughed and dodged, to try to avoid her.

I scrubbed down, getting all the fishy smell off me, then got out, dried off and threw on some gym shorts and a t-shirt. Just as I came out of my room, Dad was coming out of theirs. Right off we noticed that the lights in the front room and kitchen were off and all we could see was a glow from candles.

We got to the living room, and there stood Jackie, dressed in full lingerie. She had on a black jewel mask, that you would wear to a masquerade ball, a red bustier with black trim, hugging her very sexy curves perfectly, a black lace garter belt holding up matching stockings and a tiny pair of red panties that matched her bustier. "Hello, boys, welcome home. I've prepared a meal for you and I am your dessert," Jackie said to us with the most devilish grin on her face.

She had put down cushions and blankets around the floor and on the oversized coffee table was a variety of delicious looking food, fit for a king, or a king and a prince in this case. Dad and I just looked at each other in shock, then grinned when she came over, taking both of our hands, and leading us to our sitting places.

After sitting, she pushed the table a bit close to us, then sat down between us to eat. "Wow, Ja..." I went to say, but she quickly put her finger to my lips, to silence me. I nodded and she smiled, then went on to begin putting stuff on plates for Dad and me.

I looked at him again, and shrugged my shoulders with a grin, as we went along with whatever she had planned. It was hard to look at her while we ate, because she was putting on one hell of an act, the way she was eating all prim and proper. Dad almost started laughing but Jackie quickly gave him a steely eyed looked, maintaining her seductive smile, even while eating. Yeah, this was going to be good.

When we I had gotten near done eating, I saw Jackie make a move on my Dad, climbing up on him and kissing him fiercely, moaning into him as she did. She then moved down, unbuttoned his shorts, then reaching inside the zipper to fish out his cock. As soon as it came out, she engulfed it completely inside her hungry gullet.

I looked at Dad, and he just grinned, then leaned his head back to enjoy her blowjob. Watching Jackie give him head like that was almost as hot as watching her suck my cock. The way she got into it, as she was on her all fours, moving her body as she bobbed up and down on his cock. I could not help but get hard myself, watching her and looking at her sweet sexy ass.

I moved to get a better view of her puffy lips pressed against the fabric that stopped just over her pussy opening and became a string running up across her little rosebud to the top of her ass. I reached out to touch her and feel her silk skin while she continued sucking on Dad's cock, hard enough to suck start a Harley-Davidson.

She moans into him as I massaged her ass, then bent down to run my tongue up and down her crack. I pulled the string aside, and began tonguing around her rosebud, eliciting another long moan from her. I was going to enjoy my dessert of eating her delicious ass, as I pushed my tongue just inside her sphincter and working around it.

Jackie started moving her hips around with me as I continued loving on her rosebud, then sliding a finger inside her sopping wet pussy, rubbing her hot spot inside and my thumb starting to work on her swollen clit. It was not long after I connected the two, that she went into a spastic orgasm, flooding my hand with her juices.

She had lifted her mouth off my Dad while she convulsed, holding his cock near her cheek, while she cried out her pleasure. When her waved had passed, Jackie moved away from me, climbed up on my Dad again, straddling his hips and lowering herself down on his thick cock until it had all but completely disappeared inside her hot cunt.

I had taken off my shorts and began stroking my thick erection while I watched the two of them go at it for several minutes, looking at how her wet vulva and labia just hugged his flesh as he pounded up into her, both becoming very vocal in their pleasure. Jackie kissed my Dad deeply then pulled away, smiled, and paused.

They both looked at me with a grin, then Jackie reached over to the side of the cushions, grabbing a bottle of lube, and tossing it to me, and motioning me to move behind her. "Lee, I want you in my ass. I want to feel you both fucking me. I want to feel you both loving me," she said half moaning and half speaking.

I put a generous amount of lube all over my cock, and some on her asshole, then moved behind her closer. The two of them had stopped moving, so I could mount her. The tip of my cock found her rear opening and I pressed hard against it, ever so slowly making progress into her tight ass, made even tighter with the presence of my Dad's cock deep inside her pussy.

Her sphincter finally gave way, and the head of my cock popped inside her. Jackie cried out in half pain and pleasure, reaching back, and causing me to pause before moving any further inside her. After a few moments, she urged me on, and I slowly sank the rest of my prick inside her ass. She cried out again, "Oh my fucking GOD YES!

I gave her another moment before beginning a slow movement in and out of her. Shortly after, my Dad started fucking her pussy again. I could feel his thick prick, rubbing together against me, with only a thin membrane of Jackie's flesh in between us.

She was going crazy now, moaning, groaning, crying as we moved like pistons in and out of her. I would pull out so far and Dad would drive hard into her, over and over, while she thrashed and writhed all over him. At one point, I thought we were killing her, but she was experiencing orgasms, one after another, more powerful than she had ever had before.

Dad, was now fucking her faster and harder, saying, "Fuck yes, I'm going to CUM!"

He drove hard into her and spastically began releasing his hot cum into her. I was not far behind, feeling her insides massaging me, tightly hugging me, drawing me up until I boiled over and started pumping my cum into her colon, just as Jackie, screamed out another powerful orgasm.

Jackie collapsed on Dad, while I still held onto her hips until I felt myself beginning to soften inside her. Dad pulled his cock out of her, as he reached up on the sofa to grab one of the towels that she had laid out. He put it down between them to catch the combined juices running out of her pussy. She just laid there on him, still breathing so hard and whimpering.

I slid out of her, now with both of her body cavities empty, she let out a little whine as I moved to the side of them. Jackie, barely able to talk, murmured, "Oh my God, I've never felt like this before. I have never felt so thoroughly fucked in my life, Wayne. You and Lee fucked my brains out, I think." She giggled a little after saying that, getting a gentle laugh from my Dad.

I just laid back against the love seat, still enjoying the post sexual euphoria of the moment. After a few minutes, Dad sat up, lifting Jackie up very tenderly and leaning her against me, so he could stand up. She had her eyes still closed but hugged against me as if she wanted all my body energy.

Dad then went out into the kitchen, where I could hear him getting some glasses out. He returned shortly thereafter with three glasses half full of liquor. "I've been saving this bourbon for a special occasion and I can't think of a better occasion than this," he said with a smile, handing me a glass, then one to Jackie, as she slowly perked back up.

We said there beside each other for a bit, enjoying that awesome bourbon, then sharing some smiles of satisfaction between us. Jackie, downed her glass, set it down, then patted Dad and I both on the thigh and said, "My two men. I love you both so much and thank you for making this evening so special to me."

Dad and I hugged and kissed her, while she smiled and ate up all the love, we had to give her. What an incredible night it was, as Dad and I took turns fucking Jackie several more times and enjoying some more mind-blowing orgasms, filling the house with our sounds of pleasure. If anyone had walked by, I am sure they would have thought we were making a porn movie in there.

I cannot remember what time it was before the three of us passed out in exhaustion, and intoxication. I just know that the sun came beaming through the kitchen sliding door and right into my eyes, waking me straight up. I looked around the room, Jackie spooned tight against my Dad, both still sound asleep.

I got up, cleared the fog out of my head and threw a blanket on them before retreating into my room to shower up. When I was finished getting dressed, I came back out and the two of them were still asleep. I cleaned up the mess of leftover food and drink from the coffee table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

When I was done, I fired up the coffee maker, made a cup and sat down to enjoy it. I heard a groan just then, and Jackie appeared around the corner with a blanket draped around her, looking like she had just been fucked all night long. Oh yeah, she was. I grinned at her and said, "Good morning, Red." That was going to be my new pet name for her from now on.

She looked at me, and shook her head with a smile and said groggily, "Really? Red? That's the best you could come up with?"

I nodded and laughed, saying, "Well that's the only thing I could come up with that was G rated."

"Ha ha," she said, then playfully hit my shoulder as she started passed me to get to the coffee maker. I stood up and stopped her, guiding her down into a chair, against her little whimper of a protest. I then got her a cup of coffee and sat down with her. "Thanks, Lee, " she said with a smile then sipped her coffee.

"How are you feeling this morning," I asked her.

"I'll let you know in a bit, but right now, I feel like my insides are outside of me and I've been run over by a truck," she said with a giggle. We chatted for a bit before Dad finally got up, bid us good morning, and made his way back into their bathroom to shower up.

While Jackie finished her coffee, I got up and started making breakfast for us. Eggs, hash browns, sausage and muffins were made up in short order, much to Jackie's amazement as she said there watching me. I refilled her coffee and just put the finishing touches on our meal when Dad came back out.

He moved around the table, leaned down to kiss Jackie, and said beside her. "Wow, look at you go, Lee! This is quite the spread you've made for us," he said happily as I handed him a cup of coffee and sat down to eat. We chatted a bit, while we ate, and I thought this would be the best time to ask them what I had been thinking about.

I sat there quiet for a few minutes before looking at them and saying, "How would you both feel about me staying and transferring my credits to the University here? I did some research, and they have all that I need for my undergraduate, so that would not be a problem. I just need to know if it would be okay with the two of you?"

Dad and Jackie looked at each other, with shocked expressions then smiled and nodded to each other. "Lee, I think that would be awesome," my Dad said happily.

"I agree with your Dad, Lee. We would be incredibly happy to have you here with us. We've got plenty of room, and you are great company," Jackie said with a smile and a wink.

Over the next couple of weeks, I was able to get all my credits transferred and the rest of my personal belongings shipped to me. Lisa came back from her modeling assignment and was elated to hear that I was going to be staying permanently. We had a strong connection, and our relationship would only get more serious over time.

Even though Jackie enjoyed having my Dad and I in a threesome, we never repeated it after that. She said that she liked having us one on one because it was too hard for her to pay attention to two of us at the same time. Eventually, I stopped having sex with her, due to my relationship with Lisa. We would always have that summer, where my Stepmother showed me her wicked ways.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,127 Followers
12