Stepped Pt. 02

Story Info
Mason and Jessica make a deal.
1.1k words
3.4
8.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepped: Part 2

The Christmas season was a holy time and Mason spent it like a monk. He was not religious, but spiteful--he had not forgiven his step-sister for inspiring his lust. For the last two weeks, he'd endured nightly erotic theater. But while Jessica whimpered and moaned her way to sleep in the neighboring room, Mason refused himself relief. Jessica had already taken over everything. His house, his family, his life. They were all smeared with reminders of her presence. She could not have his body, too. He was determined to hold out for the remaining week of winter vacation. He could not let her win.

Mason eased his frustration by chopping wood. Something about the methodical violence calmed his mind and body alike. He'd stacked half a quart just this afternoon. Afterward, he took a sanguine shower and crossed the hall to his room.

He stopped dead in the doorway.

His furniture had all been re-arranged. His bookshelf took the place of his desk and his bed now sat in the corner. A strip of wallpaper drooped from the wall where his headboard had been. It revealed a perfectly circular hole. Mason pursed his lips. It certainly explained why he could hear her so well at night. Just as he knelt to plug the hole, something moved on the other side. In Jessica's room.

His step-sister stood by her window. She worked her fingers down her blouse buttons, slowly revealing inches of white flesh. Mason could not see her face, but that she shrugged off her shirt with deliberate slowness told him she knew he was watching.

Mason rapidly re-conceptualized the past few days. Jessica seemed to find excuses to touch him, or else brush by him by accident. She'd even flashed him once or twice. Was all of this on purpose? Was she trying to drive him crazy? He flushed with anger, but also with a different kind of heat. There seemed to be no end to her quest to make him miserable in his own home.

And yet he could not look away.

Jessica wore a hot pink bra She gave a shake; the tops of her breasts wobbled like Jell-O. She shimmied out of her jeans and gyrated her pert backside for Mason's viewing pleasure. She ran her hands all over her body, arching her back with a gymnast's sensual grace. Mason's open-mouthed stare moved down her taut stomach and kissed the panties between her legs. There was a wet spot there. She stepped out of sight.

Then--

Ooh.

Mason shifted so he could see her again. It was a splendid scene: there she was, his step-sister, sprawled across the bed. Eyes closed. A hand down her panties. Breathy, broken moans. A soft squishing.

Mason groaned. He'd spent so long nurturing his discipline. And yet here it splintered as if he hadn't even tried. His cock reached full hardness in seconds.

Ohhhh. Fuck me.

He realized he'd started humping the wall. His cock wept. All of his pent-up energy could have burst out of him at that very moment.

And it might have, if Jessica hadn't spoken.

"Mason."

He froze. But Jessica's voice was calm. She asked,

"Would you come in here please?"

He considered ignoring her. But then she'd come looking. Find him on his knees in front of what he now realized was a glory hole, struggling not to cum. He gathered what remained of his pride and presented himself in the doorway of her room. If he was going to lose, it would be on his own terms.

Jessica sat on the bed with her legs outstretched and her hands folded neatly in front of her. She looked so pristine Mason half-wondered if he'd been hallucinating. She studied his erection with clinical detachment.

"Happy?" he asked. He had never been so glumly aroused. Jessica shrugged and smiled.

"What can I say? I'm a tease."

"You're inconsiderate. This is my vacation, too. Why are you making it so hard for us to live together?"

"From my perspective, you're the one who's hard to live with."

"Me? I'm not the one who--"

She held up a hand.

"There are better ways to work out our problems."

"Such as?"

"An exchange."

Mason waited. Her smile widened. His cock throbbed as understanding slowly dawned.

"Do you want to...?" He couldn't get the words out. His eyes lingered on the bed. Jessica laughed.

"In a manner of speaking. I'll be the neatest, most accommodating step-sister in the world if only you let me tease you."

"You're already teasing me," he said darkly.

"Teasing you the right way. Sit."

Jessica patted the space beside her. Mason hesitated. She was his step-sister. Wasn't this wrong? But her promise was tempting. And so was her body. The second one, mainly--Mason's cock could have burst through his shorts.

He sat beside her in delicious defeat. Jessica smiled.

"I'm going to do things to myself, and you're going to watch" she said. "You can jerk off, but you can't cum." She slipped two fingers into her mouth and let out an "mmmh" as she withdrew them. "Ready?"

Mason nodded. He would take anything he could get.

Jessica popped off her bra. Her breasts were round and high with frosting-pink peaks that made Mason drool. He touched himself through his jeans while she slipped off her panties and spread her legs. Her plump, rose petal folds were shiny and slick. She drew a finger from bottom to top. It came back dripping.

"Close yet?" she asked. Her eyes twinkled. Mason moaned. His cock jumped beneath his hand. He ached to cum

Jessica sucked on a finger and slid it inside. She made a come-hither motion, producing a succulent squelching sound that made Mason shake. She rubbed circles around her clit and closed her eyes. He feasted on her pleasure but sat on his hands. The slightest touch and he would tip over the edge.

Soon, Jessica exchanged her fingers for a dildo. She slid its fat girth slowly inside, stretching her pussy with a satisfied groan. Her passion grew. Soon, she was fucking her slippery cunt with moans of animal pleasure. Mason rubbed his head as her fingers furiously worked her clit. His sensations ebbed and swelled with teasing, but hers only swelled. Her face twisted. Her breathing shuddering. Her thighs trembled. She was about to cum, and Mason himself was on the edge of a cliff, about to dive into a sea of ludicrous pleasure--

He held on.

"FUCK!" Jessica cried.

Her pussy pulsed in epic orgasm. She shrieked and rolled as the force of the contractions spit the dildo out from between her legs. Mason glimpsed the glistening meat within before she locked her thighs and rode out her remaining pleasure with a series of stuttering moans. His cock dripped pre-cum but somehow, somehow he kept in. He screamed on the inside instead.

Jessica sighed in contentment and caught her breath. Her eyes slid to Mason's unsatisfied cock.

"You can cum on Sunday," she said. "Until then, I'm going to drive you mad."

Her smile was positively evil.