Stepping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peri, can you hear me?" he began.

"Yes."

"Good." Taking a deep breath, Carter asked, "Did you obey Dr. English, Peri?"

"Yes."

"Fine," he said, "That's fine. Did he fuck you and make you come?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it, Peri?" he asked, chewing his lip.

"Yes."

"OK, Peri, I asked you to enjoy the examination, didn't I"

"Yes."

"Did you like fucking him more than you like fucking me?" Carter felt oddly insecure.

"No."

"Good. Who do you love totally, unconditionally and for all time, Peri?" he asked nervously.

"I love Dr. Carter, my uncle and my master, totally, unconditionally and for all time."

"Why did you fuck Dr. English, Peri?" pushing the issue. "Did he tell you to do that?"

"No, he just touched me and made me feel gooey and then he fucked me."

"OK, Peri," Carter said, "I understand. When you see Dr. English again, he will probably fuck you again and it is OK. So long as you still love me totally, unconditionally and for all time and so long as you remember I am the only one who has the key to your box. Do you understand your box is my box?"

"Yes, my box is your box and you have the only key." she recited.

"Very good, Peri, let's go to Hollywood." he said with a relieved grin. "PRESTO!"

Again, traffic was terrible, but they arrived safely at a brick front building with bright red awnings on Hollywood Boulevard and got a parking spot after driving around the block only twice. "What is this place, Uncle Bill?" Peri asked,

"This my dear, is the world famous lingerie store, Fredrick's of Hollywood." He chuckled and patted her denim clad thigh. "They have lots of stuff you don't need and won't want, because of your stupendous youth and beauty, but there are a couple of things in here I think you will like a lot!"

Walking on the sidewalk, past the plate glass display windows filled with mannequins in underwear, he said, "I got your kimono and your lavender teddy, here. You like those, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Uncle Bill!" she said exuberantly.

"I think while we are in here, you should just call me 'Dr. Carter.' OK, Sweetie?" he asked,

"Oh sure, Unc.. Dr. Carter!" she corrected herself, "I can do that! But why are we at another underwear store?"

Carter had particular ideas for this part of her wardrobe. "It isn't underwear, honey, it's 'lingerie' and 'sleepwear' we want." He told her. "Your Hanes is perfect for regular wear. This is for special, sexy occasions for us at home."

"Oh, boy! I like that thought, Dr. Carter!" she chirped and kissed him on his cheek as they stepped into the store.

Carter led her straight to a rack of peignoirs and pulled a shell-pink diaphanous chiffon robe and nightie set, held it up against Peri and asked, "Do you like this sort of thing?"

She scrunched her nose and squinted until her freckles were a storm cloud under her eyes. "It's a pretty color and I like you can see through it," she said," but, Dr. Carter...it's all scratchy!"

"OK, I get it," he agreed. "Let's stick to flimsy, soft, and pink." Moving down the wall he saw a satin pink lounge robe with contrasting rose wide-leg pajamas. "How about these?" he suggested.

"Huh-uh", she shook her head, "I liked waking up in the teddy, can't I have another one, but in pink?" she asked.

"Sure, that's a great choice," he replied. "I'll scout around for it, while you browse for some kind of thing you think would be exciting and fun to have." Carter wandered off in search of the pink crotch-less teddy and Peri drifted deeper into the store's 'Specials' area. She fell in love with a light mesh gold cat-suit with white faux fur edging the bra. The cups were mere pockets of gold satin matching a satin seat and crotch panel. On closer inspection, Peri saw the cups had peek-a-boo holes where her coins would sit and the bottoms had a secret crotch-less seam just like her teddy. Holding it up to herself she imagined how it would fit when a salesgirl came up and said, "May I help you with that?"

Suddenly embarrassed, Peri stammered, "Um,...Just look...looking, thanks"

"Hah!" the salesgirl snorted, "It's alright to look, or even wonder, or dream, but you won't know if it is you until you take it home and try it out!" She laughed lightly and said, "Really, I'll pack it in with the other things your old man is getting" nodding across the store in Carter's direction, "he won't even know. It will be a nice surprise. Money back if he doesn't love it!" She laughed loudly and walked off with the cat-suit.

Peri hustled over to Dr. Carter, who had the pink teddy and two or three other soft slinky things in his arms, and asked, "Can we go home? I'm sort of tired and hungry."

Carter kicked himself for wearing his pet out and not paying attention to her basic needs. "Absolutely, Sweetie," he agreed quickly. "Oh, Miss!" He called to the girl who had approached Peri, "Can you help us check out, please?"

"Right away, sir!" she replied with a wink and a nod to Peri.

Heading out of Hollywood, the Taurus was trapped in a sea of Friday night drivers. All of them seemed hell-bent on getting one car-length in front of Carter and only to step on their brakes. Fortunately there were no actual accidents and they were safely home by 6 o'clock

**FRIDAY 6 to 9 PM**

As they entered the house from the garage Carter told Peri, "There are some dinner choices in the freezer: I've got frozen homemade spaghetti sauce that thaws in a jiffy and we could have pasta and garlic toast; There are a couple of small rib-eye steaks which will defrost in the micro and we can grill them with some green vegetables; and there may be a couple of TV Dinners, too. Why don't you look and see what appeals and get that set up while I unload the car?"

"Alright, Uncle," she said, heading for the kitchen.

"I'll be in to help as soon as the clothes are put away," Carter added.

Carter hauled in the boxes and bags to the master bedroom and sorted the clothes into appropriate places in drawers, on hangers or on shelves in the closet. He did not see the cat-suit because the sales clerk had conspired with Peri to stuff it in her purse after it was rung up. Carter stripped and got into his familiar grey sweat suit and mocs and laid out the pink teddy for Peri beside her crimson and gold kimono on the bed. Whistling a quiet nondescript tune, he left the bedroom and headed to the kitchen.

Peri had opted for pasta. She knew how to boil water and toast bread. She was starved. It was simple and quick and they had had a long, exciting day. Carter opened an average merlot, poured two glasses and set the dining room table. He was glad Peri had suggested getting home because he was also feeling frazzled and didn't want to admit he was an old guy.

"Peri!" Carter called out to the kitchen, "I'll watch the pasta and make the toast, Sweetie. Why don't you go and change out of your jeans and shirt? I put your new pink teddy on the bed by your robe."

"Oh! OK, Uncle," she replied amenably, "Will do!" She paraded past him toward the bedroom. Her natural runway-walk, on her red high heels, put every part of her body in motion. The outsized, untucked, plaid flannel fell to her thigh tops like a mini-dress, accentuating every jiggle and bounce. Her Gloria Vanderbilt jeans were stretched tight from shirttails to cuffs. Carter was practically drooling as she slowly stepped down the hall.

Patting his groin, he said, "Down, Boy!" and went to the stove, distracting himself by studying the raviolis swimming in their hot water. He saw Peri had already sliced and laid out the baguette pieces on the broiler pan. Carter melted some butter in a crucible and drizzled it over the bread. Sprinkling it with garlic salt, he added dashes of paprika and parsley flakes, for color, and pushed the tray under the broiler to toast.

Peri paused at the end of the corridor, glanced back over her shoulder and smiled when she saw Carter touch his crotch. Delighted, she flounced into the bedroom and marched to the closet. She lined the red pumps up beside her new black ones, next to the wedgies and flats Carter had already placed on the shoe tree. Stretching her arms high, she arched her back. Now, more relaxed, she unbuttoned and removed her shirt. Her bra quickly followed.

As she unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, she looked down past her expanded coins and excited nipples. Her pants had molded themselves so tightly to her that they had left a pink indented ring around her tummy, just below her belly button. "That makes me look fat!" she said to herself. "I hope I don't have to wear these again!" She finished peeling her pants down and, in the struggle, discovered it was easier to take down her briefs at the same time. She threw her used underwear and bra into a hamper in the closet corner. She kicked the jeans away, into another closet corner, before neatly folding her shirt and placing it on a nearby shelf.

Nude, she ran her hands lightly over her body, beginning with her breasts and belly, continuing down her arms and legs, until she felt tingly all over. Her right index finger explored the outer crevice of her pussy. It felt moist. Peri sighed contentedly and pulled the secret cat-suit from her purse. "Thank you," she said silently to the absent clerk, "for being so clever!"

The lingerie was a perfect fit for her build. Peri stepped through the high-cut leg holes, snugged the satin seat against her bottom and reached down to feel the hidden open seam centered over her cunt. The thin satin front piece was soft against her downy mons. Pulling up the front, she pushed her arms through its straps. The mesh bodice clung to her hips and abdomen as it cut away from the backless design and rose to hug her breasts in small gold satin cups. As Peri looked down at herself, she saw the thin strip of faux fur, along the top's neckline, closely followed her bosom's contour, creating an impression that her breasts floated on clouds. Below the cloud bank, perfectly centered in the gold cup patches, filling their cut-outs to the edge, her cinnamon coins and nipples stood proudly, aching to be kissed.

Peri walked barefooted from the closet, pulled the kimono from the bed and slid into its silky arms. She spread her crimson and gold sleeves out and stood, staring at her reflection in the floor to ceiling mirror on the wall opposite the bed. Her cat-suit exquisitely complimented the glittering embroidery on her robe and she thought "I am the luckiest butterfly, ever!" Closing the kimono, and hugging herself tightly, she spun a pirouette and tied the sash. "Just you wait, Uncle Bill!" unwittingly paraphrasing Eliza Doolittle, Peri pranced back to the dining room.

Carter was serving the ravioli plates, heaped with steaming sauce and grated parmesan, on the table when Peri flitted into the room. He had barely set the food on the table when she rushed him, wrapped her arms around his waist and dug her short, wide, chin into his chest. Tilting her head up, she cried, "Oh Uncle, Thank You! Thank you, so much for today!" Tears rolled down her cheeks and her lower lip trembled.

Taken aback by her emotional gratitude, Carter managed a gracious "You are welcome, Sweetie," while he patted her lightly on her back with his left hand and stoked her long, soft hair with his right. "You deserve all good things, Peri. You are my most special prize." Carter pulled a napkin from the table and dabbed her wet cheeks. "But, you are overwrought and need food. Sit and eat, please" he urged her.

Peri nodded her head against Carter's chest and said, "Alright, Uncle. It's just that I am so happy!" She turned and sat at the table.

Forking some pasta into her mouth, she slowly licked the sauce from the tines as she pulled the utensil back from her lips. Carter sat opposite and chewed a baguette slice. "Goddamn!" he thought, "Is there ANYthing she does that is NOT sexy?" His hard-on argued, "No!"

Peri picked up her wine and took a big sip. Her eyebrows arched in surprise as she discovered it was not the 'frizzanti' lambrusco from the night before. "Uncle! This is a different wine!" she remarked. "It's still sort of sweet but there are no bubbles and it seems...I don't know...thicker? Heavier?"

"Very good, Peri," Carter praised, "that is a merlot and it is a more robust wine than the lambrusco we drank with our pizza. You are clever to notice the difference, besides the lack of bubbles." Carter looked across the table at Peri, taking her second sip, and asked "What else do you notice?"

"Umm, I don't know..." she paused, took a third swallow, then ventured "Does it have anything besides grapes in it? It tastes kind of plum-y or maybe like berries?" This made her think of her uncle's cock and specifically HIS 'plum' and 'berries' "It's tasty, Uncle!" She drained her glass and asked, "May I have some more?"

"Excellent palate, Sweetie," Carter complimented, "You nailed it right away. Merlot wine often has flavor overtones like berries or plums, even though it is pure grape juice. It all depends on where the grapes grow, when they are harvested and crushed, and how they are made into wine." Carter grinned with pride at Peri's ability to describe the wine with so little experience. "Looks like you are a budding connoisseur, my dear!" He poured her a second glass and raised his own in a toast.

Both were hungry and they finished their meal in silent diligence leaving only scattered bread crumbs, scant wine in the bottle and no surviving raviolis. Peri was the first to speak, "Uncle Bill, can I sit on your lap like last night?" she asked.

"Certainly, Peri," Carter answered. "Let's go over to my armchair. Shall I light the fireplace?" he asked.

"No, I just want to cuddle and be held for a while. I love you so much!" she told him.

Carter sat in his deep green leather club chair and surreptitiously arranged his erection to a comfortable vertical position against his abdomen before Peri sat sideways on his lap with her bottom resting on his left thigh and her legs dangling over his right. She swiveled her waist and curled into his torso, searing his chest with her right breast crushed against his heart.

Carter's left arm naturally crooked around her back. His hand rubbed up and down her left side, from armpit to hip, sliding easily across the silk kimono. He raised his right hand to her chin, turned her face to his and stared into her half-closed hazel eyes. "Is kissing allowed?" he asked rhetorically, bringing his mouth to her lips and teasing them with his tongue-tip.

"Oooh, Uncle,...yesss," she whispered. The sibilant buzzed his lips and made his cock jump. She pressed her mouth hard against him and her tongue played tag with his.

Carter dropped his hand from her face and put it in her lap. Pushing his right hand over her silken robe, he curved his fingers under Peri's left thigh and slid its length to the back of her knee. He tugged and worked the fabric, exposing her bare leg, and circled his fingertips about her kneecap. Reversing his field he played up her left leg, now naked below the kimono. Reaching her hip he felt the mesh and stitched hem of the high-cut cat-suit leg hole. Carter poked his index finger under this and broke his kiss.

"Hmmm, Peri," he quietly observed, "You didn't put on your new teddy, did you?"

"Huh-unh, uhn..uhn...uhncle," she murmured and moaned under his teasing traveling finger tip.

"But you put something..." he continued, while introducing all his fingers, flat, under the seam, and cupping her bottom, "interesting...on though, didn't you" he deduced.

"Unh..unh-huh," she confirmed, squirming and pulling herself even closer in to his chest.

"Well, that was naughty and bold, Peri," Carter said, rubbing her ass cheek, noting the mesh became softer, smoother, satin as his fingers wormed their way into her dividing crack and pressed her anus.

Peri pushed her lips back against his mouth, silencing him again by stabbing her tongue in and running it over the edges of his teeth. Carter's left hand opened and he extended his fingers hooking the edge of the kimono's lapel. Closing again, they pulled back, opening the robe under its sash. He replaced his left palm on her tit and squeezed gently, again feeling a combination of mesh and soft satin and..."What's this?" he thought, as Peri's hard, plump, bare nipple and soft, puffy areola pressed against his stroking fingers. He remembered rejecting a cut-out bra, earlier at Fredericks, thinking it may be over the top for this stage of Peri's development. "Did I buy that peek-a-boo bra after all?" he wondered.

Abruptly, Carter pushed Peri off his lap, standing with her and then, stooping and scooping, he gathered her in his arms and lifted her. It happened so quickly that Peri was still kissing him, encircling him with her arms, when she discovered she was no longer sitting on his legs, but suspended in air between his arms.

"OHH!, Uncle!" she exclaimed in surprise, pulling her head back and looking him in the eye, "Who says you are 'no Tarzan'?" Quickly resealing her lips to his, she hummed, moaned, and kicked her heels.

Carter swiftly traversed the hall to the master bedroom and unceremoniously dumped his wiggling, giggling charge onto the duvet. Before she could think, he was up on the bed and upon her.

"Aha!" he shouted triumphantly, spreading the lapels of her robe and revealing her golden satin and mesh covered body. "You...are...a...MINX!" he accused, laughing. His hands opened and he pressed her breasts, thumbs rubbing opposing circles on her exposed nipples while his fingertips toyed with the fur edging along her neckline. "I LOVE IT!" he cried with glee.

Peri was ecstatic. The clerk had been right. Her instinct had been right. "Yay!" she exclaimed excitedly with him, "I was afraid, but I wanted it for you and now I am even happier!" she bubbled. She also saw Carter's erection under his sweatpants affirming his interest in her outfit. "Can I play with my toy now, Uncle Bill?" she asked sweetly.

"Huh? What's that?" he asked, tearing his mind from the exotic thoughts the cat-suit inspired. "Oh, sure!" he said, pulling his sweat pants off and rolling over on his back, "Play away, Sweetie, Play away!"

Peri rolled right and straddled his knobby knees. Leaning forward she pushed her hands up his thighs and lowered her face over his purple bell. Sticking her tongue out, she touched it minimally with her tip and giggled when it bounced away and danced back. She opened her mouth and caught it on the rebound with her lips. Her left hand firmly grasped Carter's shaft and her right fingers and thumb scratched and fiddled with his eggs, pendant and heavy in their sack.

She crept her bottom up his legs, maintaining her control of his dick, until she was a hunkered ball of motion focused on his cock and balls. As she sucked, stroked, rubbed and tickled she paid close attention to Carter's responses and when she thought he was close to coming, she stopped everything and pulled her head up and let go of his throbbing rod.

Now, she leaned forward on her hands and knees, over his sweatshirt and kissed him passionately. He tasted himself on her mouth and ran his hands along her bottom, up her sides and underneath, tweaking her displayed nipples and compressing her breasts in their satin housings.

Peri again broke away, raising her upper body and balancing herself on her shins. She pushed her hands under Carter's sweatshirt and lifted it, forcing him to raise his arms and duck his head as she pulled it from his chest and tossed it on the floor. She raked her fingernails down his naked torso, through his patch of chest hair, along his stomach and returned to his swollen cock rising between her thighs, pointing at her satin covered grotto.

Her fingers found the edges of the crotch seam and separated it, exposing her waiting, wet, cunt-lips. Peri's right hand held the seam apart while her left hand grabbed Carter's dick and pulled it down. Meanwhile she scooted her ass up and poised her pussy directly over the rigid shaft. Sliding down and back she settled her twat onto Carter's knob and shifted her weight to bring it into her. Carter lunged, driving his dick deep into her pussy.