Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

Story Info
What happens in a public shower while locked up and helpless.
5.2k words
4.23
15.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, just a little about me. The last few years have been pretty much without sex from my spouse. I love her dearly, but she doesn't have the sex drive I have, nor the interest in my many fetishes that I desire. I have been good about taking care of my desires while she is away for work or many times while she sleeps in another room, I'm at least able to take things in my own hands.

One of my many fetishes has always included bondage and slave interests. I searched the internet and found many sites containing videos and pictures that I would try to replicate while alone, but never including anyone else. I did a lot of self bondage and light torture that included anal play, CBT, and even a little piercings.

As time went, I found myself on Craigslist seeing people posting for many different services. At this time, I thought myself to be more of the Master in the BDSM world and one day, I stepped out beyond my comfort zone and posted an ad looking for a slave in the nearby city. I used a gmail account making sure that I would remain anonymous and thought to myself that I had taken all the precautions to remain secret in this world.

To my surprise, I received many responses, but all male. I don't consider myself gay, but more just open minded about things. Even though I really wanted someone from the opposite sex to play, I couldn't help myself and eventually gave in.

I picked out a couple of emails of guys who seemed to be normal in how they answered questions and they were open enough to send pics of themselves. I eventually ending up deciding on one that seemed to be on the up and up. Now, I don't want to go into what all took place that time, but we had a lot of fun, ending up with him sucking my cock. For a first time with someone of the same sex, I really found that I liked it and wanted to do it again, and I did. But, I might tell about that in another story later.

I did this a few more times meeting different guys and role playing over the months and years to follow. It'd been a while since meeting up with anyone when I received an email from someone I hadn't spoke to before. The email came from a Mistress Cat, and had the topic being"I know who you are". It was short and to the point. As I read the email, it simply stated that they knew who I was and wanted to know how serious I was in keeping this life secret.

My mind went crazy. I did everything possible to keep this life secret, and now someone is saying that they know me? Then as I thought about it, I started to doubt that they really did know who I was. I ignored the email not answering it. I went to work that evening and even though I had dismissed it as a hoax, it still occupied my mind as the work day went on.

I got home later that evening and after the wife had gone to bed, I went to the computer and logged in on my secret gmail acount. I was met with another email from Mistress Cat. This one was titled "Are you doubting me?". I opened the email seeing just a short note. It simply read "In case you're doubting me." I see that the email has an attachment. I click on the attachment and wait for the attachment to open. To my shock, a photo of me that had been in the local newspaper came into view. Mistress cat had simply scanned the picture and the headline giving my name, and attached it to me.

My heart was instantly in my throat as this person definitely knew who I am. I quickly thought that maybe I could trick her telling her that she was wrong and that she had mistaken who I am. I sent it hoping that it would work, but within a few minutes, I received another email from her. In the topic, it read "No mistake!". The email had another attachment in which I clicked on it. I watched the picture slowly load on my screen and to my horror, I see myself getting the blowjob from the earlier mentioned hookups. My face was clearly visible as well as the guy who had his mouth full of my cock.

Reluctantly, I respond back with simply saying "Okay".

I then get a text on my cellphone from an unknown party. I open the text to see this. "This is Mistress Cat. You will now respond to me only as Mistress. Do u understand?

I answered back "Yes Mistress"

My phone binged again with another text. "I don't owe you an explanation, but I'm sure you're wondering. The man that has your cock in his mouth is my x husband."

Another bing "I knew he was cheating on me, but didn't expect him being gay."

I answer back "Mistress. I'm not gay. Just open to different lifestyles."

With another bing, I read "Then you're bi?"

I quickly answer "I guess that would probably best define me then"

My phone quickly dings again in which I read "You failed my first and only request so far by not referring to me as Mistress!"

"I quickly respond back with "Sorry Mistress. Please forgive me."

My phone dings again "For someone that claims to be a master, is pathetic as a slave. Get naked, and send me front and back pics of yourself where you are at now."

I'm sitting at the our computer desk in our office and find myself removing my clothes without questioning what I was doing. Once naked, I set my phone against the computer facing me and with the help of the delayed picture feature, I take a photo of my front and back. I quickly send them to Mistress hoping that she is pleased.

While waiting for her to respond, I notice in the background of the picture I had sent her are photos on a shelf of my wife and I as well as other family members and even my diploma from college hanging on the wall. I also look at me as I'm standing there and see that in my haste, my cock was hardly visible as it had shrunk into my bush of pubic hair and my balls were pulled up tight in my groin. I have always been a grower and not a shower, and found myself embarrassed like I used to get when in public showers seeing other men with their big cocks swinging in front of them. But my second picture of my backside looked good. I always thought I had a nice butt for a guy.

My phone dings again "Your cock is so small.....lol."

I answer "I'm sorry Mistress."

Another ding "For not addressing my as Mistress earlier, you need to be punished. Find a paddle or yardstick."

"Yes Mistress"

I walk out of the office directly into the living room only hearing the sounds of my bare feet on the hardwood floor. I make my way through the kitchen into the laundry room where I know my wife keeps a wooden yardstick. I walk back retracing my steps trying to keep from making any more noise than possible to avoid waking my wife. Once back in the office, I take a picture of the yard stick and send it.

Ding "Very good. Now set up the camera of your phone and videotape yourself as you spank your ass with the yardstick. Twenty strokes on each cheek and they must be hard, or I'll make you repeat them starting completely over. Send me the video when you have finished completing your punishment."

I answer "Yes Mistress"

I roll the office chair in a position where I can sit the phone pointed at the wall where I plan on spanking myself. Once it's in position, I grab the yard stick, turn on the video camera, and face the wall with my back towards the camera. Seeing that it looks to be properly aimed, I bend over at the waist and proceed to strike my right butt cheek ten times. Each strike makes a loud smack making me concerned that my wife might wake and catch me doing this, but I keep going striking my left ten times. By the tenth strike, my cheeks feel like they're on fire with every strike making the burn even worse. When I start on the last ten swats on my right cheeks, I can hardly stifle myself from crying out, but keep going. The last ten on my left, I finish with my last strike being the hardest which caused me to drop to my knees.

As I get back up from my knees, I'm rubbing my but cheeks with both hands as I walk towards the camera. I then notice that my cock is hard and pointing out like an arrow. I want to grab it and stroke it, but thought I better not since things are kind of out of my control right now. I quickly send the video to Mistress and wait for her response thinking that I have surely pleased her.

Ding "You disappoint me! You go easy on your spanking until the last one. Maybe I should send these pictures to your employer?"

It was then that I knew that I was in deep trouble and I was going to have to be all in for me to keep this a secret, but in my heart, I found myself excited about serving her and hoped that I might someday get to meet her.

I answered "No Mistress. Please wait for my next video."

I set the phone back up, but this time, facing a table in the middle of the room. I turned it on and then laid over the table with my ass pointed towards the camera. I then proceeded to whip my ass with the yardstick as hard as I could. Each time the stick hit my ass, I'd jump stretching my legs out stiff in every direction. A couple of times, I missed my cheeks and hit the back of my legs just below my cheeks and as I got to the final strikes, my legs must have been spread a little too wide as I struck my balls resulting with me sliding off the table on to the floor in a heap.

It took me a little while to regain myself and get up from the floor. Once I did, I quickly sent Mistress the video and waited for her response.

Ding "That will do this time"

I hear another ding and see that she has sent me an attachment. I open the attachment and watch as the photo downloads. The picture is of my wife and I celebrating our anniversary that she had posted on her social media.

I hear another ding and see another attachment. I click on it and watch as it downloads. When it completes, it shows a picture of her husband lying on her bed. His knees have ropes attached with the other ends of the ropes leading up over his head to wards the headboard. In this position, his knees are pulled up near his head exposing his large limp cock, balls, and his asshole. And also in the picture, is me, on my knees beside him holding a large rubber dildo. I remember it well and remember what I did with that dildo, but that is another story.

Ding "If you had been a real master, you would have fucked his ass with your own cock, but now seeing what you have, you'll do better being on the receiving end....lol"

Well the story gets long with me getting punished many times. She took great pride in giving me tasks to do. Most of them involving me being embarrassed and almost always chances of me getting caught in very bad predicaments. But, I never get caught. Until last fall.

It was on a day that my wife was at work and I had the entire day to do what I wanted. Well, right after my wife left for work, I hear the familiar ding.

"get up sleep head. You have a long day ahead of you."

"Yes Mistress"

ding "Start off with three enemas. Once that is done, I want you to shower, but while showering, shave all you pubic hair off around your balls and cock, and also make sure your ass is clean shaven as well. Send pic of yourself when completed."

"Yes Mistress"

I proceeded to do as told starting with the three enemas. This wasn't any out of the norm for her to request as she had me do this many times before having me go to public places where I would go inside, get naked, and have to fuck my ass until I cum on the floor. Then she'd normally make me lick it up. I had to do this in a parking garage by my car once, a department store changing room, and out on rural roads where she'd have me park my car, get naked placing my clothes inside, and then locking the door. Now with just my phone with the camera activated, the keys, and a prelubed dildo, she'd tell me to throw the keys as hard as I could into the field. Once I did this, I had to insert the dildo in my ass and proceed to walk down the road for 30 minutes or when she told me to stop. By then, I had usually cum a couple of times as the dildo in my ass would always just drive me crazy.

After taking the enemas, showering, and shaving, I took a video of myself closely showing all my private areas and sent them to her.

Ding "At precisely 2:30, your need to be in the shower stall at "name withheld" state park. Put in your blue butt plug, put on your chastity device, and take a bottle of lube, your leg irons, handcuffs, mouth spreader, and padlocks. Once inside, remove all your clothes and place them inside the garment bag. Take out all the other items leaving your butt plug and chastity device on. Set the bag outside the door, shut the door, and do not lock it."

ding "Put the spreader device in your mouth and turn the screws until your mouth is locked completely open. Put on the leg irons, the belly chain, and then finish by locking you hands in the handcuffs. Then wait."

I'm nervous now. Someone has to be coming. How would I get out of the locks with my hands cuffed behind my back?

But I answered "Yes Mistress."

I did as I was instructed. I first put in my blue butt plug. It was the largest of the plugs I have, and it took a while to get my asshole to expand to accommodate it, but it eventually slid in. Nest was the chastity device. It was very small and locked around my balls, but totally encompassed my cock keeping it from getting erect. I then loaded up the items in one of my little overnight bags, zipped it up and watched the clock. Knowing it was a thirty minute drive to the park, I left even a bit earlier so not to be late. As I drove, I felt every bump in the road as they would push the plug into me a bit deeper and deeper making my cock rock hard.

When I get to the park, I was relieved to see that nobody else seemed to be around and their were no campers as well. I ended up being about ten minutes early so I quickly grabbed my bag and exited my vehicle. I locked the doors and placed the keys to the car behind the gas tank filler door. I then walk to the shower house and pick the furthest private shower on the building. It was further from the road than all the others. I quickly went inside and remove my clothes. I set up three small sport cameras and my phone in camera mode making sure that anywhere I was at in the small room, I'd be recorded. I knew that my Mistress would want to see this after whatever she had planned. I pulled out the mouth spreader and put in in place adjusting the screws to where my mouth could be opened no further.

I then put on the belly chain which is a length of chain that goes around your stomach with the excess hanging down in front of you by your feet. The leg irons went on next with a cuff that went on each ankle with a short chain between. These keep you from taking long steps or running.

As I sat on the floor, I then connected the chain hanging from the belly chain to the chain between my feet. At a proper length, this makes the person have to be hunched over forward, again making it more difficult to move.

Finally, the handcuffs went on. I placed one on my left wrist in front of me, then reached around my back finding my right wrist locked the other side. I moved my hands and found that they were now securely locked giving me a true feeling of helplessness. I was at a point of no return as the keys to the locks and handcuffs were in the bag outside the door and in order for me to even try to release myself, I'd have to open the door chancing that someone could see me.

I'm not sure how long had gone by when I shifted my weight just a bit and ended up falling over to my side. Now on my side, I now realize that I had messed up making the belly chain too short. Being too short, the chain pulled my ankles closer to my butt more so, than what I had planned. Now with me on my side, my knees were spread wide exposing my cock and balls and probably the butt plug in my ass. If someone walked in now, I can't even think how I would explain this.

I remained motionless as much as possible as anytime I'd move, the chains would rattle making what I thought was a lot of noise. I also didn't think about what I'd do if nobody showed up. I waited and waited as time seemed to tick by slowly. I then started to become annoyed as flies started landing on me. They were landing all over me and I couldn't do anything to get them to leave. I felt them landing on crawling on my face and chest, but more bothersome were the ones landing on my privates. They seemed to be attracted to my cock and balls.

I'm not sure how long it had been, but I heard a vehicle drive up, in which I heard it stop. It continued to idle as I heard a door open and shut and then footsteps in the gravel parking lot. I then hear the door open to the room next to mine and even the sound of someone peeing. The toilet flushes and I hear the sound of water running as the person must be washing their hands. I then hear the door open and slam shut and with a short delay, the steps get quieter eventually getting back in the vehicle driving away.

I'm becoming irritated as I'm beginning to think that I was just being played when I hear the sounds of foot steps outside the building. My heart begins to race as the steps get louder and eventually stops outside my door.

"Chris" I hear in a low voice

I answer "Yes sir."

The door opens in which I'm immediately blinded by the bright sunlight surrounding a large body in the doorway. As my eyes adjust, I see that my visitor is a very large black man who is now looking at me like a bug that he could squish with his foot. He's clean shaven with not even any hair on the top of his head. His physical build is that of a muscle builder with large arms and shoulders. With me on the ground, it's hard to say how tall he was, but I'm thinking at least six foot easily.

He steps all the way inside allowing the door to shut behind him. He's looking at me smiling not saying a word as he reaches down with both hands, grabs me under the shoulders and lifts me to my knees directly in front of the toilet.

"Mistress Kat said you'd do anything I want? Is that right?"

I think for just a second and quickly nod my head yes.

He then reaches down to the bottom of his shirt and pulls it over his head in one swift movement. I can't help myself looking at his chiseled chest and abs confirming my earlier thought about him being a muscle builder. He kicks off his flip flops and reaches to his waist band of his pants. He unsnaps the top button followed by the remaining buttons of his button down jeans. He then pushes them down by the sides as I watch his black semi erect cock pop out from the front of his pants followed by his huge balls that were hanging low. He's even clean shaven there which makes me even more interested in him.

It's now when I have to confess that I don't have any experience with people of other than my own white race and I'm usually in control of the situation which I am clearly not here. But even so, I can't help myself as I know that I will do whatever this man wants before me.

"I see you want this? As he holds his cock in his hand palm up like he's offering my something.

I nod in agreement as he steps forward and pushes him cock inside my spread open mouth. My knees are hurting as they rest on the concrete and I wish my hands weren't cuffed behind me, but I feel I'm doing well feeling his cock as it slides deeper into my mouth on my tongue. He pulls back and then pushes back in, this time deeper than the first. I've never sucked another mans cock or been face fucked, so this was all new to me. He then grabbed the sides of my head tight.

"No more nice and easy. You're going to take this snake all the way now." he snarled.

I instantly feel a bit of terror wondering what I had gotten myself into when I felt him drive his cock into the back of my mouth to the front of my throat. I instantly felt like I couldn't breath as he held it there for a moment. He pulled back out of my mouth as I coughed trying to catch my breath.

"Breath through your nose bitch!"

12