Stepping Out of Our Shelter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Lynette, it's Rob. How have you been? Are you coping with this virus stuff? Has business suffered? Catherine and I need some lube, big time. I hope you can help us out.

Catherine leans her head back against my shoulder and closes her eyes. We relish the cool water in the spa as it swirls around our spent bodies. In less then five minutes, I receive a response back. Catherine grabs my phone and reads the text.

Hey Rob and Catherine. I'm good. Safe and sound. No sign of Covid-19, not with me nor any of my friends. You won't believe this, but business has been spectacular, our best month ever. With the stay-at-home order, couples have been buying lube and vibrators like you wouldn't believe. We can barely keep up with the mail orders. And OMG, the number of Fleshlights that we've sold since mid-March blows my mind. Curb-side pickup and deliveries have kept us going. The good news only gets better, as we've been cleared to open up again as of yesterday. Of course, we have to abide by the social distancing and cleaning standards, but now you can come back into the store to shop. We have plenty of lube for you. I know how much the two of you horn-dogs use. I've got you covered.

"Great news Rob. Lynette says the store is open again and we can buy as much lube as we need inside the store. No need for curb-side pickup. She says, she knows how much lube we go through. What have you told Lynette about our sex life?"

"Oh, you know, just the usual. That you are insatiable, and we go through a bottle a day."

"I should smack you, and I guess we are off to Pismo Beach."

"Can we go first thing tomorrow? You have me knackered and you need to feed me dinner and I need to recuperate. My poor cock needs a respite."

"Excuse me, I need to feed you dinner? Well, I suppose I might let you order take-out and we both can do with a break from sex. Thank you, though, for my smooth pussy."

Catherine and I stay in the spa until wrinkles develop on our fingers and toes. We reluctantly get out, dry off and make our way back indoors. We can clean up our makeshift barbershop tomorrow.

It's Wednesday morning and we are off to Pismo Beach. I have my overnight bag ready and Catherine is packed for several days at my house. I cleaned up the backyard barbershop earlier before breakfast. Catherine walks into the kitchen as I finish cleaning the dishes.

"The house is locked up and I'm ready to go. I texted Samantha and asked her to keep an eye on the house while we are gone. She wanted to know how long we'll be in Pismo. I said for a week or three."

"That sounds about right. I'm sure there are a few things I'll need to do around the house, and if I know you, I'll be distracted many times over. Like right now, wearing that summer dress. You know it's my favorite and it does nothing to conceal your wonderful boobs."

"What, this old thing? It's just a comfortable little dress that I enjoy wearing."

"Yes, the comfortable little dress that makes my eyes bug out as well as every other male. The dress with the spaghetti straps that appear ready to snap from holding up your Double-D's. Huge tits that are not constrained by a bra."

"Oh Rob, you are exaggerating again. Put your eyes back in their sockets and put my bags in the truck. I'll lock up and we can go. I'm so excited to leave the house for the first time this month."

Catherine hands me her two overnight cases and shakes her boobs. She never plays fair. We get on Highway 101, heading south by 10:30. It's a quick twenty-minute drive to my house. I pull into my driveway just before 11:00 AM. The place looks just the same as when I left three weeks ago. Catherine hops out of the truck and I grab our bags.

"Hey Rob, there's a note on your door."

Catherine pulls it off and opens the front door. We step inside and head to the kitchen as she reads it to me, since my hands are full.

"It's from Denise, your next-door neighbor. I love Denise, we have so much fun when we are together. Remember when the three of us spent that week over at Sequoia National Park? It was non-stop sex and games."

"Yes, my dear. What does the note say?"

"Well, Denise is driving back to Des Moines to stay with her mother for a couple of weeks. On no."

"What, oh no? What's the matter?"

"Denise won't be here. I was hoping we could get together for some play time. I love her big tits."

"Would you please just continue."

"Spoil sport. She wants you to keep an eye on her house and take care of the pool. She bought some more chemicals and they are in the shed by the pool. I assume you know where that is."

"Yes, I do. Is there anything else in the note?"

"No, just that she wants you to watch over her things. I guess we won't be having a threesome this week. Poor Robbie, I guess you're stuck with only me. Do you suppose we could use the pool this week?"

"Yes, I think we can play in the pool and I don't believe that being stuck with you is such a bad thing. You rock my world everyday and are always full of surprises. I wonder when she left the note?"

"It's dated yesterday, so I guess it's a good thing we are here."

"Good thing. I'd better send her a text and let her know we'll take care of everything."

"Give her my best, tell her I miss her sweet pussy and her 34GG boobs. I wish she were here."

"Catherine, what am I going to do with you?"

"Fuck me, darling. Fuck me. And then take me to Diamond Adult World."

"How about I take you to Diamond Adult World and fuck you in the video booth."

"Wow, even better."

Come back for chapter two and see what develops at Pismo Beach's premier adult sex shop.


12