Steps Taken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Suck my pussy!" Her hips started to buck underneath me. "I'm...going...to...come!" Her hands clenched at my head and I felt her whole body stiffen up. "Oooooooohhhhhhh!" she screamed as she gave one more hard thrust with her hips into my mouth and I felt her whole body start to spasm in a powerful orgasm.

I took my mouth off of her pussy and slowly sat up, putting her bikini bottoms back over her and gazing at her. Her eyes were closed and her stomach was rising and falling with hard breathing. Her firm tits jutted out with rock hard nipples on them and her expression was of total satisfaction. When she opened her eyes she gave me a lazy smile.

"Oh my God..." she moaned. "That was amazing. I didn't think my boy could do that." I smiled at her. Knowing now that she wanted things to get a little bit intense, I decided to play along.

"You don't know what else I'd like to do to you...Mommy." Her eyes opened a bit wider and she smiled.

"Does my little boy want more?" I nodded, trying to keep my gaze a bit sheepish and play along with the role she had thrust onto me. She sat up and grabbed my face to bring me in for a deep kiss, then grabbed my hands and we both stood up. "Let's go inside" she said, leading me by the hand back into the house dressed only in her thong bikini bottom.

I thought idly of what would happen if Erica happened to walk into the house right now but my cock was firmly making all the decisions for me right now. We headed upstairs and she pushed me into my bedroom. "Lie down and wait for Mommy. She has a surprise for you."

I stripped off my shorts and let my hard cock finally spring free. Jackie disappeared into her own bedroom and closed the door so I lay down on the bed and waited with my cock sticking straight up between my legs. My mind was reeling from what was going on but I also knew that if I just played along I would be guaranteed a fantastic sexual experience.

After a couple of minutes I heard her door open and Jackie slowly walked into my room, shutting the door behind her. She had changed into the same dark coloured nightgown she wore the night before. Walking towards the bed she gazed at my cock and subconsciously licked her lips.

"David, I heard you were awake from the storm outside, is everything okay?" she said. I realized that she was playing a role again and decided to play along. I was just the innocent young boy about to cuddle with his loving mother.

"Yes, Mommy. I'm a bit scared though, can I sleep with you?" she smiled.

"Of course...Mommy will always take care of her boy." She walked to the bed and gently climbed onto it with me. I moved my body down so that I could rest my head on her breasts and she wrapped her arms around me in a protective way. I moved one hand to one nipple encased in the silky material and started to gently stroke it. One of her hands slowly moved to my body, moving lower until she gently gripped my cock. She started to slowly stroke it.

"Oh Mommy, that feels good." I said. She smiled and gave me a light kiss on the mouth. "You always make me feel so good."

"I love my boy." She smiled. She pulled down one strap of her nightgown and offered me one of her breasts again, which I hungrily took into my mouth, sucking gently. This was getting pretty kinky, but also felt strangely pleasant. While it was really wrong to think about a mother jerking off her son while he sucked on her breasts, there was also a very relaxing feeling to it.

I decided to see how far she wanted this to go. I sucked harder on her nipple and moved my hand underneath her nightgown, feeling that her pussy was dripping wet. She purred as I started to stroke her gently.

"Mommy?" I looked into her eyes. "Can I put my thing inside you?" I tried to make my voice as innocent as possible. She smiled.

"Mmm...okay baby." She said. "Just this one time."

She stood up and slowly stripped off her nightgown, revealing her fully naked body dimly lit in the light. I gazed at her fondly, reveling in the fact that this gorgeous woman was about to give me her entire body for my own pleasure and hers.

Climbing onto the bed she indicated I should lie back. Lifting one of her legs over my body she straddled me, and then finally I felt her take my cock in her hand and slowly slide it into her wet pussy. There was so much lubrication from her earlier orgasm and our foreplay I easily slid in to the hilt and she gasped. I kept my hands to myself, just wanting to enjoy the sensation of her on top of me. Her gorgeous round breasts and silky hair were perfectly framed above me as I could feel her pussy gripping my cock completely.

"Oh my God, your cock is so big for a little boy." She moaned. "Mommy just loves big cocks." She started to slowly move, and her pussy slid up and down my swollen member. I could feel juices leaking out of her and dripping onto my groin.

As she started to move I watched her breasts start to bob and sway above me and her gorgeous tight stomach flex. She put her hands on my chest and slid up and down, getting into a delicious rhythm.

"Does that feel good baby?" I nodded and smiled at her, starting to move my hips up into her every time she pushed down onto me. "Ah...ah...ah..." I heard the familiar moans I had heard the night before when she was fucking my father in the room beside me. Her pussy continued to ride me and her movements became more intense. She closed her eyes and took one hand off of my chest to bring it to her pussy and started to rub her clit while she sat up higher and rode me. Moving faster and faster her cries became more and more insistent and louder. "Oh! David! Yes! I love it!" she cried and I suddenly felt another gush of wetness as another orgasm ripped through her body.

She didn't stop moving on top of me but continued to grind her pussy onto my hard cock, squeezing it with every stroke. She leaned forward to stick her tongue into my mouth and we kissed hard while my hands moved to her ass and squeezed it as she rode me. I found the perfect rhythm so that I could stay hard as a rock but not lose myself in her body.

After a few minutes she was grunting with one long continuous orgasm shooting through her body. Every time she came she would squeeze me tighter and kiss me hard. Our bodies glowed with sweat from the effort of our intense lovemaking. One simply bead gathered between her round breasts and I watched it run down the centre and drip onto my stomach.

She stopped her movement suddenly. "Does my little boy want to come for Mommy?" she purred, grabbing my face and looking into my eyes before again sliding her tongue into my mouth. I moaned with the intensity and just wanted to ravage her.

With one intense movement I sat up, wrapped my arm around her waist and turned her quickly over, still managing to keep my cock buried inside of her. She was so small and solid it was easy for me to get her right underneath me. She gasped. Grabbing both of her wrists in my hands I felt her legs instinctively wrap themselves around me.

"Oh my sweet baby...yes...give it to me...give me that hard young cock!" she cried and I started to piston hard into her. I took a hold of her hair and pulled it hard, driving myself into her with each hard stroke as deep as I could manage. She started to scream.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck Mommy's pussy! Ah! Ah! Ah!" and I felt another orgasm take her. Her pussy tightened around me and I finally let go of myself. Feeling my orgasm rise to the surface my cock pulsed hard several times and shot my hot load deep into her. I groaned loudly with the release I felt and then collapsed on top of her, feeling her breasts press into my chest and burying my face in her neck. I could feel the sweat between us pooling on her stomach. Our breathing was suddenly the only sound in the room.

I gently slid off of her and slid my cock out of her pussy. She gave a sigh and I leaned in to kiss her one more time.

"Thank you Mommy. I feel so much better now." She smiled.

"Oh my God." She moaned and finally broke character. "Your father has never fucked me like that before. I think I'm really going to enjoy when you come home for visits." I grinned even though part of me knew that part of this was really wrong. Having full access to this horny woman's sexual appetite whenever I was home meant I was probably going to visit a lot more often.

She gave me one final kiss and stood up off of the bed, slowly reclaiming her nightgown and sliding it on before blowing me a kiss and walking out of the room. I heard her door close. Lying back completely relaxed, I thought I would drift off to sleep quickly.

Before I did I got up and headed to the bathroom. As I walked into the hallway I noticed that the light under Erica's door was brightly lit at the end of the hall. While having intense loud sex with her mother neither of us had heard anything else. Did Erica come home while we were in the middle of things and had she heard what was going on? There was also still the question of her knowing that I had watched her masturbate on camera the other night.

I still had a few days at home, and I knew that as each day passed it was going to get more interesting.

12