Stepsister Ruins No Nut November

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck! Why did you cum inside?" She pushed fingers into her pussy, trying to squeeze out the cum.

"That's payback for ruining my No Nut challenge," I said.

"I'm not on fucking birth control," she said angrily.

I shrugged. And started stroking my cock which was now already hard again, less than one minute after I had cum.

Jan started stroking my dick and putting saliva on it. Soon, it was wet again. I pushed two fingers into her pussy. She stood facing me so it was an awkward position to be pleasuring each other.

"Did I hear someone scream?" Mom shouted from the kitchen. We both froze.

"Nobody is screaming," I shouted back. When I turned to face Jan, she was taking her yoga pants off and throwing them to the ground.

"Hey, we could get busted fucking. It's risky," I whispered.

"Stop me if you don't wanna do it," she muttered back. I didn't.

Without any further foreplay, Jan took a breath and climbed into my lap until her ass cheeks were touching my thighs and her tits were dangling in my face. I moaned quietly this time, and Jan extended nearer until we were face to face. In that moment, it struck me how beautiful and hot she was. I brought my lips closer and kissed her. We kissed for several seconds while we grounded into each other. Jan didn't try to stop and check if any of our parents were around, she just picked my hard dick up, lined it up with her pussy and started slowly lowering herself onto my dick. We maintained eye contact, the lust in her eyes undeniable. She started pumping her ass up and down, working my dick like a water pump, milking it for every drop of cum it was worth.

Her pussy was more accommodating to my cock than when I first penetrated her earlier. I pulled her head closer to me and we kissed and embraced as her ass bounced on my cock. We were breathing into our faces, fucking rhythmically, and struggling to keep our lips together. She picked up the pace after a while, her mouth sharping into an O. Somehow, she held on as she fucked my dick at a fast pace. Loud sounds of skin hitting skin occupied the the room. If anyone walked in, there was no hiding that I was fucking my stepsister. Just even standing outside the room was enough to hear us.

She kept bouncing up and down my dick, moaning louder than she should. I felt a strange wetness down. I looked down and saw my dick was wet with her pussy juices.

I let out a loud moan as her pussy clenched down on me. Suddenly Jan was cumming hard, her pussy juices flowing through my thighs down into the couch. Her pussy tightened and she convulsed, shouting obscenities and begging me to fuck her forever. I put my hand over her mouth to stifle her orgasmic moans.

She continued bouncing on top of me and shuddered as her pussy spasmed. Her orgasm lasted longer than I expected and she eventually collapsed on top of me.

I pushed her next to me and pulled my pants off. I climbed into the couch. Jan sat with her legs on the couch, curled and naked from the waist down.

I dragged her legs to me trying to haul her into position. She gasped. I touched her pussy momentarily and felt the heat coming from it.

"On your hands and knees," I ordered. She didn't have to be told twice.

Her hands hang on the armrest, her knees on cushions and her ass in the air. The sexy ass I had fantasised about and dreamt of fucking was now all mine to do what I pleased with it.

She wriggled her ass in an invitation to fuck her pussy. I quickly lined my dick with her pussy, and rubbed her clit with it. She moaned out again and I felt a little liquid drop onto my dick. I rubbed her clit one last time and pushed into her pussy. I heard one brief moan from her before I pushed further bottoming out inside her. She seemed unsteady and poorly positioned so I forced her legs apart so my knees were between her legs. Suddenly, I had a very good angle to fuck her doggy style.

I pounded away at her pussy. She seized the armrest and moaned into it. I could hear Mom in the kitchen preparing to bring the food to the dining table. It wouldn't be long before they caught us.

I fucked her faster, getting into the feel of her delicious pussy. Soon, her cum started coating my dick. I picked up speed, fucking her faster and continuously.

At one point, she moaned louder than she was supposed to. I raised my hand and spanked her ass. She stifled her moans after that.

I was getting closer and closer. I could feel the cum buildup about to explode into her pussy. Beads of sweat dropped from my face to her lower back. My dick felt like a piston pumping at terrific speeds into and out of her pussy. My moans got louder and louder. Jan pushed back to meet my thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum..." I cried out, aware of how freaked out she got when I cum inside her.

"Please don't cum inside my pussy. Cum on my ass," she pleaded.

Hearing her say those words was all the motivation I needed to pull out right on time as thick ropes of cum shot out of penis onto her ass. I stroked my dick as the cum escaped. One shot landed in her hair and another shot up across the living room. I realised my cum was going to be allover the place. I jerked off and shot cum for what felt like 2 hours but was 30 seconds. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. When I came back to my senses, Jan had turned around and she was running her tongue on my dick.

She looked up and smiled. "Thanks, bro. Now, we have to get dressed before they find us."

It took me a moment to adjust back to my fight or flight mode and realise Mom or Dad could find us naked and covered in cum. I grabbed my pants and literally jumped into them. Jan stood next to me squeezing into the yoga pants.

When we were done, Dad walked into the house holding a beer bottle. "Is lunch ready?" He asked, inspecting the room with a keen eye.

"Almost," Jan answered.

Mom entered holding dishes on a tray. Dad followed her to the dining table.

"The whole room probably smells like sex," Jan commented. "We should go clean up."

"Alright," I led the way. "So why did you want me to fuck you?"

"I've always thought you're hot."

"Cut the crap."

"Okay, I get horny a lot and most guys at school want to go out and hang with me. I wanted a no-strings-attached fuckbuddy who won't tell anyone. You seemed like the type."

"What does that mean?"

"You have a lot to lose and a lot to gain."

"I doubt that."

"You'll get mind blowing taboo sex with your stepsister and at the same time if it got out to the public, let's just say we both have an incentive to keep it secret so that's good motivation for you to keep your mouth shut."

"I guess so," I said. "What about the bet?"

"I couldn't care less about it. Also, I thought the No Nut November challenge was kinda lame."

"I probably shouldn't have done it. I could have ended up fucking you two weeks earlier."

"Did you like it?" She stopped in the hallway and we turned to face each other, our lips a few inches apart.

"Hell yeah," I answered. Then I pressed my lips to hers and we were making out in the hallway. "So can we do it again tonight?" I proposed, when our lips separated a bit.

She didn't need to answer. She just kissed me and in that moment I knew we were going to have a lot of fun together for a while.

12