Stepsister Succubus Ch. 07

Story Info
Marc asks Sofia to show him what a Succubus can do.
10.1k words
4.64
4.6k
22

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc was feeling a little bit weird; Chaney had left town due to a family emergency. Nothing catastrophic, but serious enough she wouldn't be around for a few days. And yet, before she left, she had made a not-so-subtle remark to Sophia to keep him 'entertained' whilst she was gone.

Their dating had only accelerated since that fateful day, but Chaney had become enamoured with Sophia, and even Marc found it strange how comfortable she was with the whole arrangement. That, in her eyes, Sophia was just as entitled to her boyfriend as she was.

Not that they weren't getting it on plenty as well. They'd only had two threesomes since that first one, but Chaney and Sophia had been intimate together plenty of times since.

And Marc didn't mind it at all. He rather enjoyed hearing them regale him with their antics, and sometimes he got to watch.

Part of his feelings of weirdness stemmed from his own blasé attitude to his new social circumstances. It felt like it was a dream at times, too good to be true, the item of two hot girls who were hot for each other, one of which was a literal demon who could do things that no human could do.

It was obscene and absurd, and yet, he'd grown used to it. Bored and numb? Absolutely not.

But no longer was he so stunned all the time. He relished his time with his girlfriend and his stepsister, even if that time might become scarce soon enough, with him, Sophia, and Chaney all narrowing down university courses they'd like to take. And there was no guarantee they'd all be in the same campus.

He knew there'd still be plenty of opportunities. But right now, he was looking forward to tonight. Sophia might've known, she could skim surface thoughts and feelings, but Marc was eager to try something different this night.

Either way, his feelings of weirdness were easily reconciled, and he reclined on the couch in the living room as he watched a movie.

It was the first time in a while his parents were out together, and for some time. Seems things had gotten busy in their world, but now they had some free time that wasn't going to be interrupted.

He did not think on what they were up to in private.

It did mean he could be more candid with Sophia when she came down from upstairs, her body subtly glistening and just slightly damp from a shower.

Her hair shone brilliantly as she walked into the kitchen, Marc tracking her rear notably.

"You've had your face buried in there, and you still can't help staring even when I've got clothes on," Sophia remarked without turning her head as she got herself a drink.

"Picked up on that, huh?" Marc muttered.

Sophia was getting better and better at sensing thoughts and feelings and ascertaining their meaning. She knew when he was leering without even looking now.

"You don't exactly hide it," she quipped, turning around with a mug in one hand and freshly-boiled kettle in the other, making herself some tea, smirking.

"You don't exactly hide it either," Marc retorted, looking up at her as the movie played in the background. "I've seen how people look at you, and I know you enjoy it."

"True, true~" Sophia conceded as she poured milk into her tea and sipped. "But feelings of desire are important in my kind. It lets us find suitable prey, it makes us feel strong. And you could say we like being in the limelight... though, there are legends about the opposite."

"The opposite?"

Sophia walked over and sat down next to Marc, her natural perfume gracing his nose.

"You know we don't 'love' exactly like humans do, though we do get close. Well, it's said that if a demon were to fall in love like a human does, truly, willing to devote body and soul to their love alone... rejection could be fatal."

"You mean, actually dying of a broken heart?" Marc quipped.

Sophia nodded.

"It is just a legend, but rejection in general can be painful for us, especially from Soul Mates. It can cause physical discomfort and lingering doubts in the mind of any rejected demon, though it has to be genuine rejection. A fear-based rejection hurts, but not nearly as bad as being shunned by one you revealed yourself to willingly, and it wasn't a panic reaction."

"So, if I turned you down those months ago..."

"It would've made me miserable for a while. If you wanted to take my offer of memory erasure, it'd be even worse. I'd have to come up with a suitable excuse for why I'd become so depressed."

"Damn... you never said it'd be quite like that for you."

"I didn't want you to make a decision purely on my account. I may be a manipulator and 'man eater', but I do actually like and respect you, Marc. A bond with a Soul Mate is at its best when the affection is mutual."

Marc smirked and reclined into the couch.

"Well, I don't think you have to worry about that anymore. Me asking for a brain reset. I wouldn't want to give this up," he assured.

She giggled, and leaned over to peck him on the cheek before returning to her tea.

"Glad to hear it~" she crooned.

"Still," Marc continued. "The idea your people have legends... that implies you've got a culture, yeah?"

She leaned forward and gave him a curious look.

"I wouldn't call it a 'culture' exactly... our ways are more instinctual than with humans. But, we do have legends, stories, a history, a language that's not exactly our own but ours to command, though art is a different matter. We didn't exactly create communities. You know that part of our history. We're so intermixed with humanity, that our cultures kinda blend... though, go back far enough and I think you'll find parts that are entirely our own thing. Just... we don't know a lot about that time."

"Why's that?"

"Well, the purges by human hunters didn't help, but many of us just... weren't interested in preserving a lot of our ancient history that didn't pertain to our abilities. And now... well, who's going to go looking, and where?"

"That's kinda sad," Marc said.

Sophia shrugged.

"Plenty of human cultures that have lost connection to their past. We're not so different in that respect."

"But what about now? You're not just scattered individuals. There's a loose connection, keeping your kind from getting out of hand again, keeping dangerous succubi and incubi in check, yeah?"

"There is, but as you can imagine, as much as we enjoy occasionally fucking each other, we're not fond of sharing. More than one lust demon in an area can cause competition for prey and cause friction that threatens to expose us again. And with how few of us exist... there's plenty of places to be. So, even with magic, I can't say we're interconnected enough to have a real culture."

"I'd say it counts, just that it's not the same," he mused.

Sophia sipped her tea and looked at him.

"You know, for someone who's looking into studying the sciences, you're awfully interested in cultural studies," she remarked.

"Hey, I find it fascinating," he admitted.

"I don't mind~" she assured with a smile. "It's nice knowing you're interested. Adds some depth to it all beyond the sex and the feeding... not that I think you mind that part~ I don't~"

Marc chuckled drily.

"And feeding? You make it sound like there's a distinction."

She playfully swung a pillow into him.

"Smartass. But yeah, I appreciate the other things in life that make it worth living~"

Marc smiled and pressed against his stepsister, the two leaning against one another affectionately as the movie entered its climax.

"Same~" he agreed.

That night, he strolled into Chaney's room, the succubus sprawled out on her bed, gown just barely clinging to her body, tilting her head further to glance at him as he entered. She smiled, and rolled onto her belly, giving him a nice view of her cleavage, as well as her ample rump.

"Hey Marc~" she greeted, giving him an enticing wiggle as he smelled the perfume that filled the air; it wasn't something she put on, it was something her body just exuded to entice her prey, filling the air with supernatural pheromones that affected whoever smelled them with a subtle desire and arousal.

In Marc's case, he was already bulging in his pants.

He smirked, and walked over, and gasped softly when Sophia took advantage of his incarcerated dick, gently grabbing the bulge and giving it a soft squeeze, fondling and massaging his growing erection with masterful handwork.

"You never waste time," Marc observed with a breathy tone.

"Only when I want to tease... of course, I can tease in other ways~"

She giggled deviously, and slowly dragged Marc down to the bed, laying him on his back as she straddled his hips, rocking upon his tent.

He sighed out, feeling Sofia's soft grinding touch, watching as her gown sagged and hung from her body, her breasts just visible through the material in the low mood lighting, Sofia always enjoying the appropriate ambience.

He watched her spine bend and flex as she put pressure on his erection, the sensual way her hips rolled back and forth, her body slowly rising and falling, especially when she leaned down and placed her hands on his chest for support.

"Mmm, you like this, bro~?" she purred, changing her gyrations up with a side-to-side swaying. "Though, I think the answer's obvious~"

She gave him a wry smirk, and clenched his shirt in her hands, scrunching it up a bit as she rubbed even more firmly.

She then licked her lips, and let one hand go, so she could slowly and sensually pull her gown off her body, sliding it over her curves before dumping it over the side of the bed.

Now she was naked, and she flicked her hair out of her face, smiling.

"You know, I could always change things up a little... a bigger bust, a fatter ass, maybe a bit of belly chub... whatever really gets you going~" she said.

At that, Marc hesitated slightly, before answering.

"Actually... I was meaning to ask you something along those lines... except... I want to see you in your demon form. Like that first night, like when you were trying on clothes, and with Chaney... but I want to see what else you can do," he explained, blushing a bit more fiercely at the request.

She paused for a moment, looking at him with an unreadable expression. And then she smiled deviously, and rocked her torso backwards and moaned softly, as her body became blurry and indiscernible. It made him blink as if he lost focus, but he still saw shapes growing from her back, spreading to the side, something winding its way out of her lower back, and bumps forming on her head.

Clarity returned, and she sat atop Marc in her full glory, though he noticed a few additional changes; her eyes were sharper and brighter than ever, her face just that bit more angular, though no less sensual, her nails longer and almost clawlike, and her skin taking on a subtle red hue atop of her 'normal' olive tone.

Her wings fluttered slowly, and her tail twitched behind her back.

He stared in marvel, and brought his hands up to slide them over her thighs and hips, and up her waist slowly and reverently.

"You're fucking hot," he said quietly, also referencing how much warmer she felt.

She smiled, tracing a nail along his chest through his shirt carefully.

"It makes me happy every time you want to see and do me in this form... but you said you want to see what else I can do..." she trailed off ominously, drawing that sharp nail up Marc's throat, making him twitch and gulp, before she traced along his lower jaw, and then over his chin, pressing a fingertip to his lips. "Do you trust me?"

Now he was a little nervous, but he nodded, actually rather eager to see what she had in store for him.

Sofia smiled, and then brought her hands to his wrists, and took them first to her breasts, letting him grope and squeeze them, rubbing thumbs over her erect nipples, gently circling them like joysticks. He sank his fingers into her supple flesh, feeling the warmth envelop his digits.

Then, she pulled them away, and pinned his wrists above his head, towards the corners of the bed.

"I hope you got a good feel in~" she said with a tone of almost erotic warning.

Then, he felt a warm, buzzing tingle form at his wrists, seeing glowing lights from her palms out of the corner of his eyes. She let go and made intricate motions with her index fingertips... and when she pulled her hands away and sat up, he discovered that he couldn't move his arms; he tugged on them, but his wrists felt like they were bound by incorporeal shackles. Tilting his head, he could see a band of energy, and perhaps symbols, locked around each wrist.

He looked to her in mild surprise, and she licked her lips in return slowly and lecherously, before she turned around and spread his legs, doing the same to his ankles, until he was bound spread eagle upon the bed. Her tail brushed over his chin teasingly, before she rotated back his way, twisting upon his raging bulge.

"... kinky," he remarked. He'd never really tried bondage before, but at least it was comfortable, because he couldn't even really feel the magical shackles... just their immobilisation.

"Some lust demons like to completely immobilise their prey before feeding~ Mum told me about another succubus she knew, who fancied herself something of a spider... loved stringing up her catch before draining them dry... harmlessly, of course~"

She giggled as she traipsed fingers up his chest and then brushed them up off his jaw.

"But I have a spell I want to try on you, that I think will make this an interesting affair~ You still trust me, yeah~? It might make you go crazy~"

The warning was filled with dripping lust, Sofia clearly wanted to show him what a succubus could do to some hapless human. And as nervous as it made him, he was excited, and he trusted her enough to keep him safe.

"Alright... consider me 'scaroused'," he joked.

She giggled and bit her lower lip, before she stood up and sauntered across the bed, her feet somehow barely sinking into the mattress, causing barely any sag.

She loomed over his head, and promptly dropped to her knees, hooking her legs beneath his arms.

Beyond her physical changes, the perfume-like aroma she exuded had only grown stronger and more enticing, and with her crotch and thighs crowding his head, it was far more alluring, and inescapable. He groaned, feeling her rock her hips against his face, her pussy gliding over his lips and imparting her pleasant taste upon them, before she rocked down and her felt her pucker press to his mouth.

He extended his tongue, and lapped at the tight ring of muscle, making her shiver. She swapped between either orifice, making him eat out her ass, and her pussy, Marc changing methods each time; circling her sphincter slowly and firmly, and gently wiggling against her clit and rolling his tongue between her labia, whilst his lips kissed both ass and vulva.

And of course, he could feel that tingle across his countenance, his lips and tongue getting an especially noticeable buzz as she ever so subtly siphoned his energy.

Her tail snaked across his chest, sliding beneath his shirt through the neck hole and gliding down his body with a sensuous touch, brushing over his nipples deliberately, before it found its way to his pants, forcing its way beneath his underwear until he felt it coiling around his girth, pressing the broader, flatter tip to his glans, and briefly pulsing a potent drain that arced right down his cock and into his very soul, making him buck briefly.

And Sofia smiled lecherously down at him, grinding her crotch against his face.

"You look so cute down there~" she purred, reaching down and gently raking her fingers through his hair, her luminous eyes proving hard to look away from. "So helpless and vulnerable~ And so obedient~"

The way she could flit from one personality to another was impressive and a little scary in some ways. It made sense though, and it wasn't like it was a completely different person.

But she was definitely domineering now, and he couldn't answer back, not with a mouth full of pussy and ass, and a dexterous tail luxuriously wringing out his cock and interrupting anything he'd like to say by drawing a moan out of him.

Sometimes, her wings blocked the dimmed lights of the room, leaving her eyes to really stand out, in all their entrancing glory.

She kept caressing his brow, circling her thumbs across it whilst her palms rubbed the temples of his head, keeping him trapped against her groin.

Sofia loosed a sensuous croon, tilting her head back and unfurling her impossibly long tongue. All the while, any dollop of precum that dribbled from his tip that didn't get soaked into his stretched underwear, was smeared onto that leathery tail tip, and lathered into his length, the pace just enough that even with the occasional pulse of a strong drain, it wasn't enough to send him over the edge.

She rocked her hips from side to side, with enough force to gently shake his head, Sofia letting out a devious laugh. However, she soon changed up tactics, as she rotated herself atop of Marc's face, unhooking her legs and sliding them back beneath his arms once she was facing the other way, her tail luxuriously unwrapping from around his cock and sliding out from beneath his shirt.

Now he was thoroughly trapped within her ass, and her aroma was even more inescapable. She laughed, and leaned down, still sliding her hips across his face so he could orally please her pussy and ass.

He felt her breasts against his slightly exposed midriff, nipples just barely brushing his skin, before her hands moved to his pants.

She cupped and caressed his bulge, massaging it with a slightly stronger drain buzzing his junk through the material, a thrum deeper than any vibrator.

He moaned against her pucker, and then gasped when he felt her pull down his pants, exposing his crotch and leaving his genitals at the mercy of her direct touch, one hand grasping his sack, the other wrapping around his mast.

She started stroking his member and massaging his balls, gently sucking energy through the skin of both and leaving them tingling.

He even felt her tongue curl off the slope of his glans, earning a twitch from him. Sofia giggled, though he could barely hear it with his head pretty thoroughly encompassed by her thighs and ass, which were impossible to get free from, her feet curling around and pressing to the back of his skull, lifting his head up and keeping his face firmly trapped in her rump, a rather impressive display of how flexible she was.

Then, he began to feel her tracing signs against his dick, his jewels, and his belly just above his shaft.

He couldn't see what she was doing, though when he felt a snap-like sensation course through his loins, he figured she just cast her spell.

Nothing seemed changed yet, but he trusted her to have some crazy thing prepared.

With that done, she returned to attending his manhood, pumping the rod and fondling the orbs, gently tugging on the latter, as Sofia teasingly lapped at his glans.

She drooled onto his cock, her demonic saliva plenty slippery enough to work as lube. Her tongue caressed his tip several times, making him wince in pleasure, as she was using a stronger drain through her tongue to make it feel like its touch was almost electric.

It was an incredible ability for her to be able to alter the strength of multiple individual drains, weak as they were, in order to keep the stimulation different in different places, opposed to a single, encompassing pleasure, even if they all tingled his core in similar ways.

Occasionally, he tugged on his limbs in reflex, but those magical bonds weren't ready to let him move however he wanted.

It made her giggle, vibrations teasing his length as she licked up its sides from root to tip, before finally clasping her lips to his glans and suckling firmly, slurping fiercely and imparting a stimulating suction. He groaned, but still did his best to eat her out, thrusting his tongue in between her walls as deep as he could manage, moaning in the process.