Stepsister's Place Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, her thoughts began to clear as the moment seemed to become real. Flipping the covers down to her waist, Marie turned to her back side so the sticky semen didn't drip down to her brother's bed. She looked down at the mess on her and was confused at what she should do.

Should I stand up and clean off? Perhaps I should leave, father doesn't sound near. Maybe I could get back to my room. Maybe that would be best.

The moment lingered a tad too long and she realized John had opened his eyes and saw her looking in distress at his seed on her belly.

"Oh, I'm- um..." John stuttered as he looked for something to clean up with and ended up just placing his hand on her soiled belly. Feeling his warm, rough hand pressed down on her belly sent her mind into free fall. Vertigo took her as she had to grasp onto his hand holding it to her with both hands as a moan escaped her lips.

They both blinked and froze at the moment and it seemed like John's palm grew warmer against her flesh. His semen spread across her belly as he moved her palm. They stared at another as if interpreting their body's signals and Marie felt John's hand begin to inch lower on her belly. Their eyes holding another in the darkness, Marie's breaths shuddered making her body tremble and her breasts jiggle in plain sight of her brother. She felt too exposed. No man had ever seen her body before. She felt inadequate and not enough. She felt ugly and gross. She considered grabbing at her gown and pulling it down, she didn't care if it was soiled by his seed.

She almost did just that, but then she saw her brother's eyes under the slice of moonlight look down at her jiggling breasts. The look in his eyes wasn't disgust, but... desire...

He wanted them. He... liked them... Does he like me?

Marie bit her lip as she stared down at John's lips. She felt his fingers inch past her waistline and felt his hand flatten the short bush of hair her untrimmed vagina had. The wet smear of semen his hand left behind on her belly felt chilly under the air.

"Ooohmm..."Marie gasped.

Sucking in air and biting her lips as her body jittered in anticipation. Marie felt his fingers combing through her hairs as he inched closer to her 18 year old pussy. When his finger explored her slit, she could feel how wet her vagina was. His middle finger ran the length of her slit like it was lubed with massage oil. His finger slid down to the bottom of her vagina her eyes went wide and her abs flexed as she bent upwards and back down.

"Jeeez-god... oh, my god..." she panted.

John's finger traced up and down her slit over and over again sending wild urges through her. Her hands gripped the sheets of the bed as she flexed forward and back. Her feet pushed and squirming at the sheets until she kicked them off of her. Her thighs threatened to close and then opened wider. Her body was so overwhelmed it didn't know how to react. The teasing went on to become torturous. She could feel her heart beating so hard in her chest she thought it would burst free.

"Ahh..ohh...mmm...oh, do-ahhhmmm..." Marie trembled and begged but she didn't know what she begged for beyond release. "Please...pleaaaase... oh pl-pl-pleaase..."

John's finger pressed harder on her slit and spread her lips. His finger hooked inside her and she felt the tip of his finger enter inside her vagina. Gasping, Marie went silent as she felt the finger go deeper and deeper. Her pussy walls clamping down on him as her hips began to wiggle and retreat but then pressed back down on his hand.

"AAahhh godd..." Marie moaned as she clapped a hand over her mouth.

John leaned in and wrapped his lips around her left nipple. Marie gasped as she watched her brother lick and suck at her nipple. His other hand rubbed around the side of her breast. Squeezing and massaging her breasts beneath his rough farmer palm. She could feel his strong body pressed against her delicate, soft, and curvy body.

Pulling his finger out, he shoved it back in again sending her to a place in her mind she had never experienced before. Her hips rode his finger like she had never known it could. Her mind had flashes of fantasies come before her eyes. She could see herself and her brother spooned by the pond naked as he shoved his penis inside her.

"Ohhhh...." Marie cried. His finger pumping inside her in long deep penetrations. "Oh, gahh..."

She saw herself straddling her brother as she rode his cock. She felt him spasming and shooting his semen inside his sister's vagina.

"Oh don't- don't stop!" Marie cried in a mess of pleasure as her body spasmed.

She imagined her and her brother escaping to a hotel of a high rise building in a city far from there. Marie knelt on the bed as her brother entered her from behind. Pulling on her hair...

"Oh god..." Marie gasped.

He'd smack my ass...

"Oh, don't stop-don't stop, brother," Marie moaned, surprised by her own thoughts.

He'd hold me down on the bed as he pounded me.

John's finger pumped faster in and out of her pussy filling the room with the sound of her squishing pussy. Her breasts bounced as John hung over Marie. Her breasts clapped together and bounced into her chin as her entire body bucked with each thrust with his fingers.

"Oh, god, I-I," Marie cried. "I don't know what's I'm-i'm I'm of god!" Marie covered her mouth as she screamed.

Marie's body trembled as the orgasm seized every bit of her body. She gasped and held her breath as her thighs flexed and gripped together on her brother's hand. Trembling, her pussy flooded with juices on his hand as she cried out. "Ahh ahhh ahhhhhhh!!!"

John's hand was slick with her juices as his hand slipped between her tender thighs. Finally, her breath came back to her. Marie's vision came into focus and she sucked down air in deep breaths. Her large breasts quivering as she moved about. It was about the time that Marie and John's breathing returned to normal, that John's door knob twisted. They both froze and looked to the door. The door knob rattled as it was twisted and the door was pushed open a few centimeters before the chair propped against the doorknob.

"J-John!" their father's muffled voice hollered through the door. "Johns I saids... open this door!"

Marie's father's voice boomed as the door rattled harder and louder. The pain in Marie's lip came rushing back and the terror of the moment rose to the top of her thoughts. The more the door shook the farther away Marie shrunk away from the door. John held her from behind. The safety of John's strong arms wrapped around her shoulders and held her tightly. She pinched her eyes shut so she wouldn't see the vibrating door.

In the terror of the moment, Marie hadn't even realized John's naked body pressed against her naked rear. It would be a long night that night. Hours would pass before Marie fell asleep. But when sleep came, it came buried in the safety of her brother's arms.

12