Stepsister's Place Ch. 02

Story Info
John's stepsister is to be sold into marriage.
5.7k words
4.6
16.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

John

John tended to the cows that morning as he always did. Dawn was breaking and when he left his bedroom, he did so without waking his little sister. He knew she was safe, but still, as a precaution, left the chair in front of the bedroom door and slipped out through the window. Their father had stopped making noises hours ago and John knew he'd be passed out for most of the morning, if his memory of past nights of abuse served him.

The morning temperature grew and held to the low 70s and held. The fall was here and their summer temperatures grew more mild. Several others surrounded their farm in the community. John saw Tom and his son, Gary, ride over on horseback. Gary was a few years younger than John and a talkative boy. Visits from the men of different farms were common to trade farming supplies. On Saturday, the farmer's market on James' farm in the center of their community was when they traded for food each of the following week. With their step mother gone, Marie had taken over for the cooking and canning of their meals come the winter.

Part of John wondered if his father even wished to have Marie married off. Without a woman at home, the cooking, cleaning, and storing of food would fall upon him until he was married again. Two women had died who spent time with his father. John couldn't imagine too many other women lining up to marry the aging man. Gary waved to John, who only responded with a nod of the head.

John made his way to the barn beside the house and dragged bales of hay inside the barn two at a time. Sweat stained the back of his shirt by this time noon was here and the bales of hay were extremely heavy. John's father stepped outside of the house and held the door open for Gary and Tom to follow him out to the front porch.

John rolled his eyes and walked back into the barn before he would have to be roped into a conversation with Gary. 'Being a part of the community' was never his forte. Just because Gary was his age didn't mean John wanted to be friends with him. John didn't want to be friends with anyone. John's mind then wandered to Marie.

Except Marie... Marie's...

"Marie," John's father called inside the house.

John looked out the open doorway of the barn to see his sister come outside. John's hand grabbed handfuls of hay from the stack he had brought inside and fed it to Marly and Jonah, two of the horses closest to him. Patting Marly, on the side of his neck, he brayed and nuzzled John's shoulder, demanding more hay. John fed him another fistful and watched Marie carefully walk outside.

She looked lovely, even with her hair tied back and her wearing a soiled apron covered in dirt from cleaning the house. John had to look away, though, when he watched Gary take her hand in his and raise it to his lips for a kiss.

Chapter 2

Marie

"Marie!" her father's voice boomed from outside.

Marie flinched at the sound of his voice. She had avoided him the entire morning. The two times he had come inside from working the fields Marie had hid in the bedroom and fiddled with folding dried clothes and dusting the shelves. Last night was the first time her stepfather had struck her since she'd known him, but based on his drinking habits since her mother died and his increasing level of rage each evening, she didn't believe it would be the last time.

Marie walked outside, drying her hands on her apron as she was amid making the day's lemonade. To her relief, there were others outside with father, so she knew he would not be in a violent mood. However, to her dread, it was Tom and his father. Tom was the expected suitor for Marie. Everyone in the community was already planning the next celebration in the coming months to be their wedding. Despite him having not proposed and she refusing to say more than a word to him. Courting was not a long affair in their community. Within a week of expressing intentions, an engagement was made and not a month later was the wedding. This, Marie feared, was the first step of the process.

"Marie," her father said, almost as a threat. "You know Tom."

Marie folded her hands in her lap. Her eyes bounced between Tom's feet and his goofy grin. She mumbled a greeting.

"Hello Marie, oh, were you in the kitchen? Cooking up something delicious no doubt," Tom spoke nonstop, as was his way. He then took Marie's hand in his and kissed which Marie had to pretend to not be bothered by. "Marie, you look as wonderful as ever!" Tom said, clapping his hands. "Say, why haven't you been over to our farm ever? We have gorgeous fields as far as the eye can..."

Tom's voice trailed off after his father nudged his arm. Marie's father was glaring at him, indicating bragging about how much larger his farm was than her fathers was not the best way to go about courting her.

"...errr... I'd love to give you a tour of my plot of land I'm inheriting, if you will do me the honor," Tom said.

"Umm... I-" Marie started, her eyes fluttered with hesitation until she was interrupted by her father.

"She will do as you ask," her father spoke commandingly, silencing her hesitation.

"Excellent!" Tom celebrated.

Gary cleared his throat as he entered the conversation. "Should the men discuss the bargain before the tour?"

"We can," Marie's father said and gestured towards the house. "Marie, go clean yourself up in the house while the men talk. We will summon you when it's time."

Marie bowed her head and went back inside the house quietly. The bride's price had developed in their community into a barter of several things. They would now discuss an exchange of farming equipment, seeds, and supplies as equivalent to Marie's hand in marriage. The courting was a courtesy, Marie knew. She was already being sold into marriage to Tom.

Chapter 3

John

John went inside the house not because he saw Marie go back inside, but because his father, Tom, and Gary had walked out towards the barn he hid inside. Tom said something obnoxious while slapping John's back as he passed by another. John simply nodded and walked inside the house.

This was it, he knew. This was the start of his sister being married off. Of him being alone with his father again. Perhaps he should just pick a woman to marry. He was just delaying the inevitable, wasn't he?

"Psst. Psst!"

John looked doe eyed around the house for the sound he kept hearing until it spoke up again.

"Psst. John," Marie whispered. She was sticking her head out of the corner of her bedroom and waving him over hurriedly with one hand.

John looked outside and saw out by the barn. Father, Tom, and his father were still haggling over prices for livestock, tools, and most likely, Marie. Since they were distracted, he decided it was safe to follow Marie's instructions and enter her room. Though he was not the most comfortable when he went inside. Brushing past her chest as he entered, and she closed the door behind him, John felt a flare of heat on his cheeks.

Regardless of what happened last night and who had a part in it, he was the man and he needs to take responsibility for it. Wiping his sweaty, rough palms on his pants, he let out a silent sigh before looking at Marie.

"Marie," he started. "I apologize for last night. It was wrong-"

His words were cut short by Marie's body slamming into his and her lips pressing against his. Startled, they kissed while he held Marie up on her tippy toes. The kiss lingered and stretched on for seconds, perhaps minutes, before Marie pushed away abruptly. John shook his head in confusion as Marie looked up at him as if that kiss was a letter he had written to her with all the information on life she needed.

Marie went to the door, opened it, and checked on their father's location with his guests. Satisfied with their distance, she closed the door and ran back to John, grabbing hold of her hands and bringing them to her hips.

"John, don't apologize, I don't want you to," Marie said, looking up at him with starry eyes. "I want you to do it again."

"What?" John asked, bewildered.

"Touch me like you did last night. Make me feel that way again. Quickly, before they come looking for us."

Marie slid her hand down the front of his pants as he stood frozen, trying to understand the moment. Undoing his belt and sliding his belt down, Marie quickly found his cock already angled towards her at half mast from the kiss. Kissing him again, her fingers wrapped around the meat of his shaft and pumped it in long strokes, using her entire arm as she slid her palm from his balls all the way to his tip and back down.

It didn't take long for his cock to point rock hard at her sexy body and for him to be grabbing at her shoulders and the back of her neck. He pulled her in tight to the kiss. With one hand, Marie tried to undo the string of knots that kept the neck of her shirt over her ample cleavage shut. Seeing this, John pushed her hand aside and with a few pulls of the strings had the neck of her shirt gaping wide, revealing the long line of her bare breasts cleavage. They both fell into a sit on her bed side then half laid back on it as he reached inside her shirt and groped at her pale, but thick breasts. Pulling them from the neck of her shirt, he worked the nipples over and over.

John groaned into her as her hands tightened on his shaft. They pumped with vigor as she did her best to milk him. Flipping up her long gray skirt, John slid his dirt stained fingers across the face of her panties, which made his sister purr into their kiss. Dipping her panties into her pussy, Marie's legs spread and her hips rocked, raise, and lower as he felt her juices quickly absorb into her underwear.

His fingers pressed into her clit and made soft repetitive circles on it over and over and over against her eyebrows raised and her body jolted from the pleasure. John's lips closed around her nipple as his tongue flicked across it. Marie had to clap one hand over her mouth to keep from screaming, all the while she kept her other hand pumping his cock nonstop. He could hear her spreading his pre-cum down the head of his shaft.

John's cheeks were flush but not as red as his sister's. She flung her head back against the bed and whipped her long hair to the side as she blew air into her palm and tried not to scream.

Marie pumped his shaft so well and long that John was close to orgasm. He tried to warn her, to push her away so he wouldn't ruin her sheets. But to his surprise, she pulled him closer and spread her pale, tender thighs.

Working his cock faster, she slipped the tip of his cock beneath her soaked panties so his tender urethra rested between her soft, wet pussy lips and her moist panties. Pumping his cock harder and faster, Marie let out small whimpers through the cracks of her fingers. John looked at his sister and signaled that he was about to come. With high eyebrows, Marie nodded to keep her mouth covered as she lift her hips and pressed the tip of his cock against her clitoris.

Flexing his hard young cock, he spurted strings of semen up and down her entire pussy. He covered her in his milky substance as he watched her eyes roll back into her head and her body tense. John rubbed her clit quickly through her messy panties. The gushing mess of her spilling juices and his sticky semen lubed her clit and pussy lips that he ground his fingers on now.

Faster and faster he rubbed her slit until her whole body went rigid and she had moaned into her hand so loud, John swore they could hear it in the barn outside. John continued to rub her pussy non stop as she bucked and trembled on the mattress. Her free hand tried to swipe his away from her sex, but he knew she was in ecstasy and wouldn't stop. His fingers dug her panties deep into her pussy as he fingered her, and Marie had to twist and turn and shove her face into the blanket to keep from screaming.

When her never ending orgasm finally passed, Marie laid there motionless for several seconds. Panting and staring at the ceiling, she stayed still, as if trying to remember where she was.

There was a knock on the bedroom door that straightened both of them on the bed.

"Marie? It's Tom, um, we're ready, er... done with the bargain."

"Um, uh okay," Marie said, standing quickly and panicking where she stood. Her bedroom door had no lock on it. The only thing keeping Tom and the world from knowing him and his sister were having sexual relations was Tom's chivalrousness. John quickly stood and slid on his pants, tying the waistband tight. Marie had more difficulties. Her dress was stained by the dirt on John's hand and her skirt was sticky with her juices and his semen.

In a mad rush, Marie stripped down naked and kicked her soiled clothes beneath the bed. Her eyes met John's, and they both giggled silently at the ridiculous panic of the moment.

"So may I come in?" Tom asked.

"No, no, um, no, I'll be right out," Marie said with wide, playful eyes at John, who laughed to himself in response.

Sliding on fresh clothes, Marie finished tying the neck of her dress and flattened the front of her skirt before looking to John for approval. John saw the beautiful woman that was his stepsister standing before and with a small smile, nodded approvingly. Marie seemed to like his smile and before leaving, reached under the bed and with a wicked smile, placed her dirty panties in his hand and planted a kiss on her brother's lips. When the kiss ended, she whispered, "you can keep these in your dresser for later."

Holding her soiled panties, John watched his stepsister sneak out her door and greet her suitor.

Chapter 4

Marie

Marie toured Tom's plot of land that was near his father's. It was still his father's, just a gifted portion that he could build his house on and continue to help farm the land. That was his life. That was everyone's life. Farm and help your family farm until you have kids and take over the farm. Then the cycle continues when your kids become adults.

As Marie looked at the skeleton of what would soon be 'their' house and rode in a chariot around the property, she could only feel trapped. Like she was stuck on a train traveling on train tracks away from where she loved. She missed her mother. She missed how simple things seemed when she was around. This life, the minimalism of it all, seemed bearable when she was still alive.

But from the day they found her dead from an aneurism a month ago. From the moment Marie entered the room and saw where her mother died in her bed during the night, she knew her life would never be the same.

This can't be my future. I can't let it be. This isn't the life I want.

Chapter 5

John

John sat by himself on the far side of the pond. The heat of the day lingered, though, the sun was setting now so he no longer sweated. This had always been his spot to get away from it all since he was a child. The woods reached out and enveloped the pond on all sides, giving him the brief illusion that he was all alone, deep in the woods. The truth was, he was only a 10-minute walk back to his father's house.

It was the way of life John had learned. You could cover up the pain. You could hide from the pain. But you could not eliminate it. Pain was life.

The leaves were changing as fall was overtaking the summer. The days were growing shorter. John knew he should just pick a woman and settle down. Another year couldn't go by without him not selecting a wife. The longer he delayed marriage, the longer Marie would have to stay in the house with her father. The longer she would suffer his tortures.

The truth was the only thing John feared more than his father was the thought of him getting married and inevitably becoming a father. Father was a term that disgusted John. He never wanted to become that.

John didn't hear Marie come up behind him. When her small delicate hand reached out to touch his hard muscled back, John jolted from his seat on the ground, turned, and snatched her wrist. Marie let loose a small yelp as she was startled and fell beside John before he realized it was her.

John's eyes widened and his grip loosened immediately as he leaned away from his little sister.

"Oh, I'm sorry—"

"Are you okay?"

They both said at the same time.

"It's okay."

"I'm fine."

John smirked and looked at his lap at the awkward moment as Marie giggled to herself. She adjusted her cream-colored dress out of habit, sweeping it down to her legs.

"Well," Marie said in the silence's void. "Aren't you going to ask me how my 'tour' was?"

John cleared his throat and looked about awkwardly. "How'd it go?"

Marie sighed as she leaned back, rolling her eyes where she sat. "It was wonderful," she said sarcastically. "I got to see my entire future laid out before me without the hassle of me having to decide."

John nodded silently, as was his way.

Marie smiled to herself as she shook her head. "How is it I spend time with Tom and he can't stop himself from talking, then when I'm with you, I can't seem to get you to speak?"

John felt a twist in his gut. He hated when authoritarian figures pointed out his shyness. He enjoyed the silence and silence enjoyed him. Growing up with an abusive father had taught him to speak only when necessary and to keep his opinions to himself.

"Do you not like me?" Marie questioned.

"Of course I like you," John blurted out, almost shouting.

The silence hung between the two of them for several seconds and John almost was going to apologize when a smile formed on his little sister's lips. She looked so beautiful in the setting sunlight beside the pond.

Marie moved forward, kissing his lips gently. He felt how soft her lips were as John slid his tongue into her mouth. His hand cupped her cheek, his fingers slid beneath her jaw as her hand rose to cup his hand. The warm breeze whipped around them, rustling the fallen red, brown and orange leaves on the grass about them. The passionate and sober moment was a magical one. John kissed his stepsister deeply and long. The union now was not one hidden in darkness or covered in deceit. They kissed outdoors beneath the setting sunlight for the world to see. There was nothing either could say about the moment other than they were attracted to another.

A fish splashed gently in the pond as John lowered Marie to the grass and, with their bodies formed against another, John's hand slid down to her chest and when her cleavage and curvy breasts were exposed in the neck of her dress. His finger felt the soft curves of her breasts before he pressed his warm, rough palm inside her dress. Cupping her bare breast, he felt Marie squirm where she laid as he kissed her. Almost instantly, her nipple hardened into his palm as he started making a circle into sober chest as their kiss grew more passionate and deeper.

John's other hand was hooked around her hips, running wide circles over her skirt on her butt cheek and upper thigh. He could sense Marie's breaths becoming less controlled and her body growing more sensitive. It was Marie's hands that slipped down her body and found his lingering palm. Scooping up the front of her skirt, she guided her stepbrother's hand between her warm thighs.

Marie placed John's palm directly on her damp underwear. His fingers were already in place, John required no more consent to move forward. His middle finger pressed on her moist slit through her underwear and ground up and down on her slit as Marie's hips squirmed with him. He kissed up his sister's neck behind her ear as he peeled her underwear away and felt the short stubble of her pussy hairs. His rough fingers made gentle circles around her clit as he bit and sucked and pulled on her earlobe.

12