Stepson's New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day James came into the living room to me, a suitcase with him.

"I know about you and Sadie. I'm leaving," and he walked out.

No arguments. No shouting. No threatening to punch me. Hardly any emotion whatsoever. He simply walked past me and out of the door. I wasn't actually bothered that he was leaving, I didn't even ask where he was going. I was more bothered that it meant Sadie probably wouldn't be around anymore.

Two days later I got back from work and Sadie was stood by my front door.

"Hi, sorry Sadie, but James doesn't live here anymore, I thought he'd have at least told you," I told her.

"I know, he saw us fucking on the kitchen table, he told me. He knew it wasn't the only time either. He didn't get angry, just told me we were over."

She stood up, and I noticed she'd been sitting on a suitcase. I looked at it, then at her. A big grin was on her face.

"I've told my parents I'm moving in with a friend because it's so much closer to college for me."

I opened the door and ushered her in, playfully slapping her arse as she walked past me. She pulled up her skirt, showing me she had no knickers on...

12