Stereotype Pt. 04

Story Info
Cops, sugar babies, housewives to hookers, maids and butlers.
18.5k words
4.78
22.7k
29
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers

Thanks for the feedback so far, it appears everyone is enjoying this one! This time around Jason really puts in a full day. We have dirty cops, slutty housewives turned into a stable of hookers and a hot Madam to run them, a career woman turned into a bimbo sugar baby mistress, a maid and a butler, and Jason's dad this time around. Hope you enjoy!

THE NEXT MORNING

Jason rolled out of bed and let his stepmom sleep on. "Huh, I need to change the sheets. Maybe get a maid? Hmmm, that could be fun." Jason thought as he cleaned up.

Jason went downstairs and had breakfast. Angie joined him and gave him a big sloppy kiss and groped him before heading out the door. "Thanks for the fuck last night baby. I needed that. Have a great day at work." She said and swayed out the door.

Jason finished eating and then headed into work. He smiled as he saw more of his changes taking effect. George went out the door and waved and Jason saw Sarah standing naked behind him a collar and a leash attached to something in the house. George petted her and then went to the car.

Mai had a customer already walking up the sidewalk as her husband headed out looking very well fucked and with a definite glint in his eye. Susan and Diane jogged past wearing very skimpy workout clothing and waved and licked their lips at him. Jason then noted that Melody and Brooke were out walking a dog wearing slutty schoolgirl skirts and tops with long stockings and heels on his drive to work.

He had his morning blowjob from Natasha, and it took him a few minutes to clear his head. "Fuck, your blowjobs seem to be getting better and better baby." He remarked as he then started looking at his paperwork.

"Of course, boss. I make you happy yis? You den take care of Natasha well. Natasha wants happy boss to be her Sugar Daddy, take care of Natasha yis?"

Jason smiled. "I'll do that once I have things taken care of. You keep up the hard work of being my stereotypical secretary and Slavic gold digger and we are good."

Natasha giggled and then laid out some paperwork. "Oh boss, you have appointment with Karen in five minutes. She is bringing by the split from deals yesterday and getting new addresses. And at ten-thirty, you have appointment with head of security and his assistant. Last, you have lunch meeting with Ms. Tanner, she call and say she need full hour to "discuss" some HOA business with you. She want you der by noon sharp."

"Ah, yes. Thank you, show Karen in once she arrives, and the same with security. Is Tatiana in yet?"

"No, she call in and say she has some business with other areas of company dis morning."

"Very good. Now, I need you to run an errand for me." Jason opened his bonus envelope and pulled out a couple of grand. Natasha's eyes lit up and Jason smiled. He pulled his computer around and typed some things. "See this? I need you to go to the store and pick up this list. Have it here by the ten-thirty appointment. And then I want you to go to this website and get yourself a nice tight tube dress, red or black, you choose. If you have enough left over, get some thigh boots to match. I want you looking the part of a cheap gold digger when you are off work."

Natasha licked her lips and tucked the money between her tits. "You got it babe. I get dis no problem." She leaned in and kissed him and then slinked out the door.

Jason got up and started looking at his map and making some notes. He had numerous ideas about various areas. He smiled at two areas in particular. "The Desperate Housewives and Rental Row. Heh, I've got plans for you. But first I need to get one thing in order."

There was a knock on his door, and he called out "Come in."

He turned and smiled as Karen slinked in. She was wearing a cheetah pattern clubbing dress; short hem that barely covered her snatch, skintight, low front that showed lots of cleavage and allowed you to see her nipples poking up and long sleeves. She had on high heels and plenty of makeup and looked like a woman you'd see partying at an exclusive club.

She swayed up to Jason, wrapped her arms around him and gave him a long hot kiss. "Hey boss, got your cut right here." She said as she tucked a plain white envelope into his jacket pocket.

"Nice work. Any issues?"

"None. Every house I visited either ordered something or bought it on the spot. Doc James has put in a big order so he can prescribe it to his various patients, and he is asking if we can make even heavier stuff. He's thinking he can have his slut nurse make house calls to shoot people up. Maybe even take on another nurse to make the rounds."

Jason guided Karen to his desk and sat her on it. She smiled at him as he spread her legs and rolled up her hem. A nice, shaved pussy that was just beginning to moisten was waiting for him. Jason let his pants drop and slid his cock into her. Karen reached back and grabbed the desk and sucked her breath in.

"Mmmmmm, nice. Yeah, I like that idea. I, uhhhhh, I want you to let John and Kitty know about it and have them get working on it. I, ssssssss, nice snatch, I want them to have things ready and tell the Doc he can get the stuff, but only from John and Kitty. I, mmmmmssssssss, don't want any business done outside the neighborhood."

Karen moaned and nodded. Jason sped up and felt Karen's pussy clench around his cock. He grunted and came in her and she shuddered and moaned loudly. Jason pulled back and Karen smiled at him. Without a word she slid down to her knees and licked him clean. Jason pulled up his pants and counted the money. He nodded and Karen began to touch up her makeup.

"Okay, so here are you new additions." Jason pointed out the people he had visited, and Karen nodded as she looked at the map. "Got it boss. Kitty had some grass already growing and it's been nicely enhanced by John. He calls it "HOA High" and it's popular. Mai is ordering a lot of it and so is the doc."

"Okay, tell them to be patient, we need to be sure we get everyone in on this. I mean, who ever heard of a stereotypical porn set that didn't have lots of drugs on it right?"

Karen giggled and nodded. She blew Jason a kiss and swayed out the door after dropping a couple of joints on his desk.

"Excellent. Now, let's look at some hiring." Jason said.

For the next hour Jason did some research with the help of Natasha and Trish. Jason kept smiling to himself as he realized he was really working at his job and the thought of it was just too funny. He worked for a bit and then sighed.

Jason leaned back and grinned at the map. "Damn, I'm getting horny as hell. Maybe I should swing by Diane or Suzie? Damn it, I have to wait for the security appointment." Jason thought. He thought about having Trish come in but decided to hold off. After a bit Trish ringed him and said that his ten-thirty had arrived.

"Come in." Jason said and smiled as the head of Security, Senior Officer Jack James, and Officer Ann Wilson came in.

Jack was a retired police officer with twenty-three years on the force. He had been injured and had taken early retirement. He was divorced and lived in one of the smaller houses in the HOA. He had taken the job of head of security out of boredom. He was still in great shape, tough, but also fair and was able to make correct calls on the various little issues that popped up. He could be counted on to let the one time screw up slide and absolutely crush the real troublemaker.

Ann Wilson was a younger woman in her late twenties. She was a brunette and had a killer body with some really nice tits. Jason knew this only because he had seen her at the pool once where she was swimming laps, most of the time she was in uniform. She was a regular beat cop for the city and did work as a private security guard on the side. She had long hair, dark eyes, and her bust was at least a 36 C. That on top of her physical shape made her a real hottie.

"If she would have ever worn something hot." Jason thought.

"Thanks for coming over. I just got hired by Mrs. Timms a couple of days back to work a major project for the HOA and community and I needed to get your input."

Jack nodded and Jason pointed to the chairs. Ann and Jack sat down and looked at him as he continued.

"So, part of this project involved making some changes to our security force. Mrs. Timms wants us to have only people who live in our neighborhood on the force. I thought that may present a problem in terms of hiring, but then I read something in the charter. If I am not mistaken, we can hire guards without any formal police or security training provided they get a minimal level of instruction and have an registered trainer and officer sign off on it. And as I understand it, you are both qualified trainers and officers to include you Jack as you are retired."

Jack and Ann both nodded but with a bit of a frown. "We are, but I would be very uncomfortable doing that. To get a proper security guard, one that can do the job and not kill you with possible liability, takes time. And the force we have now is more...than..."

Jack trailed off as he and Ann's eyes glazed over. Jason smiled and thought "I will never get tired of seeing that look."

"Now, now Jack. As a stereotypical porn cop, you know that real police work isn't what we care about. It's about having some real studs and sluts in skimpy uniforms driving around making sure that everyone can get a nice hard fucking. The stereotypical housewives here need to know that when they dial security a hot stud is on the way. And of course, we need slutty women cops to pull over men and let them fuck them, so they get out of a ticket, or get strip searched, or get taken hostage and cuffed and then fucked over the hood of their cruiser. We need to have the cops all dirty and nasty, so we don't have any issues with our stereotypical porn neighborhood. We need our security force to make sure that no one hassles the dealers, strippers, escorts and hookers that live here, we need them to make sure no prying eyes from outside get a peek at our stereotypical neighborhood. Right?"

Jason smiled evilly as Jack and Ann looked back at him. Jack had a lecherous leer on his face and was rubbing his crotch. Ann was unbuttoning her uniform top and licking her lips as she winked at him.

"Yeah, fuck what was I thinking? Of course, we just need some studs and sluts to drive around and be stereotypical cops. With me and Ann and a couple of others, we can handle anything real that pops up. Otherwise, it's just needing some hot bods to take care of things."

"Yeah boss. I LOVE being on call for anyone who needs special attention. Pulling over men so they can fuck me to get out of a ticket? Mmmmmmm, yeah. Of course, that's all that bitch cops like me are good for, right? That and fucking people in the holding cell." Ann purred as she began to massage her tits.

Jason nodded. "Okay, good to see you are on board. Jack, this here is a list of people I want to hire. We have a couple of real cops that we can bring on board to handle things, but otherwise once we hire these guys, give them some very basic instruction and then let them take care of business. Now a couple of things. One, Karen is the dealer. She works for me and the HOA. You make sure she is protected, makes her deliveries and pickups, and make sure no one messes with her. Two, you need to make sure the front men at the gate are always looking respectable. No slutting or slinking around or making passes at non-HOA/neighborhood residents. You know the deal; we need to keep the outside appearances looking normal."

Jack nodded. "Got it boss, no problem. But how are we going to hire these extra folks?"

"Take that list and make some calls. Have them all stop by at 5pm at the office here and say you have some information that a burglary ring is potentially casing their house and you want to give them some tips and some information about what we are doing. Then we do some hiring."

Jason hit his buzzer and stood up. "Tomorrow, you start transferring the non-resident guards to other sites, each of them with a raise. If they don't want to move, then offer them a 6-month severance package and a bonus and send them on their merry way as happy as you can make them."

Natasha came in with an evil grin. She winked at Ann and set down a large bag at her feet. "I tink dis bag for you. Here boss, got other stuff for you like asked. Need anything else?"

Jason smiled and nodded. "I'm going to break Ann in, and Jack here is quite horny. Let him fuck you while I fuck Ann and then send her on her way."

Natasha giggled and was on her knees in a flash. She was unzipping Jack's fly and had his cock in her mouth before he could do more than grunt. "I, uhhhhh, mmmm, I wanted to fuck you doggie, butttttt ahhhhhhhh, I'll let you finish first." Jack was able to mutter before he sat down on his chair and his eyes rolled up.

Jason smiled at Ann. "This is your new uniform. Have a look."

Ann giggled and opened the bag. She pulled out a rhinestone encrusted police hat with a fake plastic badge that said "Sex Cops" on it. She smiled at him with a ditzy smile as he pulled out some hairpins and let her hair down. She put the hat on and smiled at him like a temptress. She then pulled out a tight set of black booty shorts, a pair of thigh high black latex boots with 6-inch heels, and a light blue crop top with short sleeves and one button in the front. A cheap looking police patch also saying "Sex Cops" was on the sleeve. She then pulled out a belt with a pair of fuzzy cuffs on it, a large dildo that kinda looked like a nightstick, and an empty holster. She giggled and stood up.

"I'm out of uniform boss. Let me get presentable." She said in a very sultry voice.

Jason sat back on his desk and nodded for her to continue. He glanced over and noted that Natasha had Jack in a near zombie state, with his eyes rolled up and drool coming out of his mouth. He smiled and thought "Good to see I'm not the only one who is so affected by my secretary's blowjobs."

Jason turned back to Ann who was now completely naked except for her hat and reflective sunglasses. She was slowly pulling on one of her boots and she smiled as Jason watched. She finished one, and then began with the other.

"Stop when you finish with that one. I want you to come over here and blow me. Show me how you are doing to deal with all the bad boys out there. Show me how you are going to be a cop, cop." Jason said.

Ann smiled and with one final tug she finished putting on her boot. She stood up and towered over him by several inches with the heels on. She pulled out the dildo and slapped it in her hand. She swayed over to him and gave him a glare.

"So, Mr. Jason, I have been receiving reports that you are a bad boy. I don't like bad boys." She said in a strict, but very sexy voice.

Jason smiled. "Don't know what you mean officer. I'm..."

"Quite you!" She said with a hiss as she stuck the dildo nightstick tip under his chin. "I'm the cop here. I'm in charge." Her left hand reached over and cupped his balls and his now very hard cock. "What's this hmmmm? You carrying something concealed?"

"Never officer! I would dare with you on the force." Jason said with a grin.

"Liar. You think you can hide something from me? Time to search you. Closely." Ann said with a sultry hiss and then she knelt down. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She began to stroke it and she looked up at him. "So, you are carrying a concealed piece. Is it loaded?"

Jason let out a low sigh. "I, I'm not sure officer. You will have to investigate further."

"Yes, I believe I will." Ann replied and then without missing a beat licked his cock from base to tip and then eased it completely down her throat.

Jason trembled at the feeling. "Fuck me! That bitch just took my entire cock like it was a lollipop! Oh my God!" Jason thought as his head began to swim. He glanced down and saw that Ann was looking up at him with a smoldering look and sucked harder. Jason gasped and tensed. Ann smiled around his cock and with one big suck he came in her mouth.

Ann gulped and gulped and not a drop spilled. She pulled off his cock with a "pop" sound and stood up.

"It was loaded Mr. Jason. I am afraid I can't have you carrying a loaded piece like that. I am going to have to insist that you unload it. In me."

With that she pulled his away from his desk and she moved to where he had just been sitting. She spread her legs and braced herself on it. She then looked over her left shoulder and said, "Let's go bad boy, time to unload that piece."

"Yes Ma'am!" Jason said as he moved up behind her and put his hands on her hips. He ran them over her tight ass for a moment and then gave her a spank. Ann's breath caught and then she made an "mmmmmm" sound and rubbed back into his hand.

"You are such a nasty cop, aren't you?" Jason hissed as he slid his cock into her slick pussy.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. I'm so nasty." Ann replied as she pushed back into him.

Jason eased out and then back in, getting his rhythm set. "So, fucking dirty and corrupt. You aren't even a real cop anymore, are you? Just paid muscle with a cheap uniform who sucks off men to let them out of speeding tickets."

Ann was panting along with his pumping. "Yeah! Fuck yeah! I'm just cheap muscle, corrupt and dirty! Fucking should be locked up, not given a badge!" Ann hissed out. Jason grinned and sped up. He glanced over and noted that Jack had Natasha on his lap. Natasha had her top open and Jack was pawing her tits while she bounced on his cock. Her eyes were dazed, and she was panting like a bitch in heat.

Jason sped up and just kept the pace for a few minutes. He was grinning as his hard cock slammed into Ann. Ann lost the ability to form words after several minutes and was just babbling and moaning nonsense. Jason felt like a God and knew that if he wanted to, he could fuck Ann like this all day.

Ann tensed and then came hard. Her whole body shuddered and jerked, and Jason felt her squirt all over his crotch and his desk. She flopped down on the desk with a happy moan.

Jason slapped her ass hard. "What the fuck bitch? Get up and get fucking! I am not done with your nasty crooked ass yet!"

Ann's eyes opened and Jason saw them glaze over. Almost robotically she straightened up and began to match his pace again. "Yes boss. I must be fucked. I'm a nasty whore cop."

"That's right bitch!" Jason said and noted that her eyes seemed to clear a bit as she picked up the pace. She ceased to be robotic and instead got completely into it again. After several more minutes she tensed, and this time Jason decided he had had enough. As soon as he thought it, he felt his cock twitch and tense and his orgasm start to build. He slammed into her hard several more times and then they both came with loud howls.

Jason blew a huge load into his newest co-star (that's how he was now thinking of her) and then staggered back. His pants were down around his ankles, and he nearly fell on his ass but was able to stagger back enough to fall into a chair.

After several deep breaths, Jason looked around. Natasha and Jack were both lying boneless in the chair. Jack's eyes were glazed over, and he was drooling while Natasha was smiling broadly and beginning to button her blouse. Jason noted that Jack had ripped it open so she would have to change blouses.

Ann was lying face down on his desk with her legs hanging limp and her arms draped over the other side. Her hat was still on, but she was covered in sweat and her latex boots gleamed with wetness from her orgasms and pussy juices flowing down from her crotch. Jason leaned forward and heard a slight snore from her. That caused him to laugh out loud.

"You fuck that cop good boss. She not going to be good for much for a while." Natasha said as she stood up and shucked off the now ruined blouse.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers