Steve and Gloria Write a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the margaritas arrived, Gloria poured three glasses, said "I'll be right back," and disappeared into the bedroom. Ronnie and I continued to make small talk until Gloria reappeared, wearing a short terrycloth robe. When she sat down on the arm of the sofa the hem rose far enough to let me know that it was all she was wearing.

We all sat sipping our drinks for a moment, then Ronnie said, "Gloria says you want to swing with us, but that your wife isn't in to swinging. Is that right?"

"Yes and, sadly, yes," I said.

"Normally we like to swap, but since your wife won't play, Gloria says you're willing to stand in for her. How many bi encounters have you had, Steve?"

"This will be my first. And to save you asking why now, let's just say that I really want to fuck your wife, and that she's made a good argument for me satisfying some curiosity that I've had for a long time in return for doing that. Plus I like the idea of the 'what happens at sea stays at sea' thing."

"Well, in that case," Ronnie said as he stood up and walked around the coffee table to the middle of the living room, "let the games begin."

I looked at Gloria for guidance. She got up, took me by he hand and walked me to face Ronnie. He made no move of any sort, but Gloria's hand went onto my shoulder and gently pushed me down onto my knees. "Untie his belt," she said, so I did. Then, without having to be told, I pulled the sides of his robe apart and there it was, his semi-hard penis staring at me with a little drop of pre-cum on its tip. I was relieved to see that it looked like a normal sized-dick, probably no bigger than my six inches when fully aroused.

"Go ahead and lick it, Steve," Gloria instructed.

I stuck out my tongue and licked away the bead of pre-cum. Then I licked around the head and up and down the shaft, and Ronnie's dick responded by getting stiffer, longer, fatter. When I lad licked my way back to the tip, I opened my lips, placed them around the head of his dick, and slowly sucked it into my mouth. There were no trumpets or fireworks; I was too busy making sure that I was "doing it right" to be focused on the fact that my fantasy had become reality. When I had gotten most of Ronnie's dick into my mouth, I felt a pressure on the back of my head as Gloria urged me to go deeper. I opened my jaws wider and took another inch, and then it hit the back of my throat and I gagged. Gloria's hand left the back of my head allowing me to pull back, my saliva dripping off Ronnie's cock and down my chin.

"You're doing great, Steve," Ronnie said. "Gloria, leave the man alone. Go play with yourself if you can't just watch and enjoy."

I don't know what Gloria did, because I immediately returned my mouth to Ronnie's cock. To tell the truth, I loved the reaction that I got when I swirled my tongue around its tip. I'd never spent a lot of time focused on techniques when I received blowjobs but I'd read enough blowjobs in porn to have a pretty good idea of what I should do, and apparently I was doing things just fine because Ronnie started to mutter things like "Feels so good," and "Yes, lick there."

Encouraged by Ronnie's obvious enjoyment, I started sucking in earnest, bobbing my head up and down, going as deep as I could without gagging, then returning to work the tip, with breaks to lick up and down his shaft. Soon, Ronnie's words were replaced with groans and grunts, and his hips started flexing as he fucked my mouth, and then he said, "Shit, I'm gonna cum," His dick twitched in my mouth, then it twitched again and the first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. I hadn't been ready for that, and the shot to the back of my throat made me want to gag, so I pulled back to where my lips were just around his cockhead, and the next spurt hit my tongue. I sucked and swallowed until Ronnie finished squirting, then I sucked some more to make sure I'd gotten all his cum.

"Oh, shit, stop, too much," Ronnie gasped, so I let him fall out of my mouth. I turned my head, searching for Gloria. She was sitting on the couch with her fingers rapidly working in her cunt. I stuck out my cum-coated tongue at her, then brought it back in and swallowed.

Gloria returned the favor by having a hard orgasm right after Ronnie had helped me to my feet. Then she said "Come over here" and rewarded me by undoing my pants, getting my cock out and wrapping her lips around it. Then, reluctantly, I made her stop.

"Gloria, that feels so good, but I haven't been 18 for a long time. I might not be able to get it up again soon if you suck me off, and I really do want to fuck you.

Gloria let go of my prick and said, "Lover, you don't have any heart problems, do you? Sorry, I should have asked first."

"None that I know of," I said, "and my annual checkup was about a month before this cruise."

"In that case, that's nothing 20mg of Viagra shouldn't take care of, and Ronnie has enough to share. But you're right. First the cake, then we'll worry about the icing. Let's all have another drink then we can move this show into the bedroom."

Ronnie said, "I need to pee and I think Steve would be more comfortable out of all those clothes. Steve, there are more robes in the closet in the hallway, and there's a half-bath there if you need to use it. I'll be back in a minute."

While Gloria moved to refill our drinks I took the opportunity to use the bathroom, then I changed out of my clothes and into one of the long robes like Ronnie was wearing. When I got back to the living room Ronnie and Gloria were cuddling on the sofa, lost in a long, deep kiss. Eventually they came up for air, noticed that I was there, separated and took long pulls from their drinks.

Ronnie said, "Gloria told me about your porn stories and about being curious about sucking a cock. Now that your curiosity is satisfied, you may never want to do it again, but if you do, you can suck mine anytime. What you lacked in experience you made up for in enthusiasm. Hell, I think that was way better than the first blowjob that Gloria gave me.."

Gloria made a startled face and then acted like she was going to throw her drink at Ronnie. Instead, in a pretty bad attempt at an Irish accent she said, "Don't you be acting the maggot, Ronnie Smythe. "'s true I was no very good a' first. But then I was just out of the convent school, wan't I?" Then she laughed and drained her glass. I think that maybe while we were doing other things she had gotten ahead of us by a drink or two.

Ronnie just looked at me, raised his glass and said, "Bottoms up, then let's get this wench to bed while she's still worth a fuck."

That sounded good to me. Each of us took an arm and guided Gloria into the bedroom, as if she needed any guiding. Once there Ronnie said, "Merry Christmas, Steve. You can go ahead and unwrap your present."

That wasn't hard. There was only the short terry. Once that was off I could see that Gloria had been blessed with small breasts. Blessed because even at 50-something, they showed no inclination to sag. She saw my stare and said, "Yes, they're not very big." Then "You know, I've never been able to get my lips around my nipples. How about a little help there." I didn't need a second invitation. I sucked her left nipple into my mouth and started swirling my tongue around it.

"Bite them a little, lover. Just a little, not too hard. They love to be nibbled," Gloria said as her hand found its way inside my robe and onto my cock.

Much more of this was going to be too much for me, so I let go of Gloria's nipple, dropped my robe and asked her, "How do you like it, missionary or doggy?" While cowgirl was my personal favorite, I wasn't sure how long I would be able to last with that. Maybe later, depending on how my ass felt and maybe with some Viagra.

Gloria didn't answer, just went to the bed, lay down on her back and spread her legs. Her slit was already shiny and red from the frigging she'd given herself in the living room and I was hard as a rock from her mouth and her hand, and from the prospect of finally getting to fuck this woman who I'd been lusting for over the last three days. I climbed onto the bed...."

"Hold it," Gloria interjected, her face getting red. "You don't really think that I'm going to let you just get on top of me and start screwing without eating me out first, do you?"

"Just kidding," I said, as I held up the page I'd been reading from so that she could see it. "I wanted to see your reaction."

Gloria took the page, read it through, then handed it back saying. "Okay, but just for that make me come twice. And make sure you stick you finger in my ass for the second one."

I made a quick note at the bottom of my page then began speaking to the phone:

Gloria didn't answer, just went to the bed, lay down on her back and spread her legs. Her slit was already shiny and red from the frigging she'd given herself in the living room and I was hard as a rock from her mouth and her hand, and from the prospect of finally getting to fuck this woman who I'd been lusting for over the last three days.

But rather than just climb up on top of her and bang away, I knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed and pulled her toward me, spreading her thighs to make room for my head. Gently I traced the edge of her cunt with my tongue. Strawberry, I thought. She's used a strawberry scented douche. I appreciated the thoughtfulness, though to tell the truth the creampie that I had been half expecting would not have bothered me at this point. After all, I'd just swallowed a big load of Ronnie's cum.

Moving from her labia, I began to lick Gloria's clit, while at the same time working a finger into her cunt. She began to pant, and said, "Suck on it Steve, suck on it," so I did, very gently at first, and then with increasing pressure as her hips began to buck. I could picture her face contorting as she approached her climax, eyes squeezed shot, mouth gasping. Before it got too much for her, I stopped sucking and returned to licking her clit. Suddenly, her hands were on the back of my head, and she was coming, loud enough for me to hear even though her thighs were now grasping my head firmly between them.

I stopped until Gloria parted her legs again and I could hear her breathing return to normal. Then, to give her more time to recover I started licking up one thigh to her cunt, then up the other thigh. When I got to her cunt the second time, I started in again, licking from its base to the top. Her build-up was much more rapid this time, and her hands were on my head urging me on as soon as my lips closed around her clit. When I felt that she was about to come, I took the finger that had been frigging her cunt and quickly rammed it into her ass as far as it would go. Gloria screamed as she came, and the ferocity of her bucking might have injured me had I not been expecting it.

When Gloria had again calmed down, I climbed up on the bed beside her and she gave me a big kiss, not at all put off by her pussy juices smeared all over my face. "My god, Steve, where did you learn to give such good head?"

"Mostly from my freshman English lit teacher in college," I said, before resuming our kiss and fondling one of her breasts. Gloria returned the favor by grabbing my prick. When I broke the kiss she said, "Why don't you fuck me now?"

"Actually, I've decided I don't want to fuck you."

She jerked her hand away from my prick (thank God) and got as far as "What the fu..." before I put my hand over her mouth. I had to work to keep her from biting it.

"I'm thinking that maybe maybe we could make love together instead."

Gloria stopped trying to bite my hand. She scooted up farther onto the bed, then she opened her thighs and helped me to roll over between them. Her hand was back on my prick and she guided me into her. She was so wet that I had no trouble sliding all the way in. When I was "balls deep" as someone said we pornographers like to say, we looked into each others eyes, then fell into another long, deep kiss that we held until Gloria gave a little buck with her hips, which I took to mean that I should get moving.

I pulled all the way out, then slid back in slowly, just part way. I alternated that with just brushing the tip of my cock against her clit, then, when her thrusts told me that she wanted me back inside her, sometimes I'd slide back in gently, and sometimes I'd ram all the way into her, hard. I was in no hurry to finish until she was, so after awhile I just lay still, soaking and kissing her. Then Gloria surprised me: she had remarkable vaginal muscle control. It was like getting a hand job from her cunt.

That got me going again, and now I was finished playing around. So, apparently, was Gloria. She wrapped her legs around mine and as I thrust into her, her hips would rise up to meet me, and as I pulled out she would rake her pubic bone down the length of my cock. It didn't take much of this before we were getting pretty noisy, and it was clear that we were both going to come soon. As Gloria went over the top, I began to come as well. I swear that there is nothing more sexy than a woman's face when she is coming. It gets me every time.

We lay there, not kissing, not fondling, with her just holding me and me running my fingers through her hair, our breathing returning to normal, until my softening prick finally fell out of her. We lay there another moment, then she kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "That was great love making, Steve. I wish we could jut lie here until we could do it again, but now it's Ronnie's turn."

I put my papers down, picked up my wine and looked at Gloria.

"Why Steve, you old softie you. 'Make love,' indeed. It is a nice touch, though. I just hope that if you decide to go through with this that you'll find the reality anywhere near as good as the expectations that you've built up. If you fuck the way you wrote this, we should have some fun. You deliver what you've written here and I'll do my best to hold up my end. I'm every bit as multi-orgasmic as you've written me, and I've been practicing my Kegels for years. I might not be able to smoke a cigarette with my pussy, but I'll be able to meet that part of your fantasy."

Gloria topped off our wine, and said, "Mine comes in two parts that will fit either side of what you've written. I noticed that in your stories when people had anal sex they just went at it, without bothering to clean themselves beforehand. That may work for a quick butt fuck in the heat of passion, but people who are serious about it and considerate of their partners douche first. So Part One is where we take care of that little detail." Then she took the top page off of her stack of papers and started reading into her phone.

Shortly after 9 Gloria led Steve into her cabin, which was really a two-room suite with a bedroom and a bath and a half. "Ronnie's down in the casino. I'll give him a call when we're ready, but first we need to get you cleaned up."

"Hey, I took a shower and shaved before I came up to meet you."

"Yes, you smell nice and you look nice too," Gloria said while giving him a hug and a kiss -- their first since their sexual negotiations had begun. "But from what I read in your stories I'm betting you didn't do an anal douche."

Steve looked sheepish. "No. I didn't know I was supposed to."

"Well, it's kind of polite. Getting shit all over your dick is messy and smelly; not all that exciting unless you're into that kind of thing, which Ronnie and I definitely are not. So, come on into the bathroom and lets finish getting you ready."

Steve was not looking very happy, so Gloria gave him another hug and a deeper kiss. "Come on Steve, I think you're going to like this, and it will make tonight much more pleasant for all of us." Again she took his hand and guided him through the living room and bedroom into the master bath. "Let's get naked," she said, and seeing that he was still a bit crestfallen, she thought, "Christ, men and their egos." But out loud she said, "Let's have some fun."

Gloria put her phone on the vanity counter and soon her clothes were coming off, with many gyrations, hesitations and flourishes to the sound of "The Stripper." Of course, since she hadn't been wearing many clothes to start with, it wasn't as artistic as a Gypsy Rose Lee performance, but it seemed to be helping Steve get back into the spirit of things.

Gloria ended her show backed against the wall with her arms above her head to lift her breasts up and out, and her legs splayed to show off the little landing strip above her pussy. When the music stopped, rather than give Steve a chance to balk at returning the favor, Gloria strolled across the bathroom and started undressing him herself. By the time she had gotten the last of his clothes off, the stiffening dick in front of her face was a clear signal that his mood had definitely improved.

"Very nice, but I'll suck on that later," she said as she got off her knees. "Right now we have other things to do." She returned to the vanity counter, opened a drawer and pulled out four little enema squeeze bottles with rubber tips.

"Ever used one of these, Steve?"

"Something like it a couple of times, when I was constipated."

"Good, then you know what to do," she said as she handed Steve two of the bulbs. "Just be sure to empty the bulb and hold the liquid as for at least fifteen seconds. It's probably overkill, but use the second bulb to make sure you're all cleaned out. I'm going to go first just in case you'll want to fuck me in the ass later tonight," she said as she opened the door to the toilet.

Steve entered the little toilet room when Gloria came out. Even with the door closed he could hear her washing up, then the sound of more drawers opening and closing. When he was finished he washed up in the sink and when that was done he heard Gloria call from the bedroom, "Come in here Steve."

In the bedroom he found Gloria standing by the bed with a strap on cock projecting about 4 inches in front of her. "Don't look so shocked, Steve. Since this is going to be your first time taking a dick in your ass, I thought it would be nice to loosen you up a little first. That way it will be easier for you to take Ronnie."

"Do we really need to do this."

"No, Steve, we don't. But I think you'll enjoy kind of working up to that gradually. What I'm going to start you off with is less than half as big around as Ronnie's dick. And since I'm not a guy I'll probably be more gentle and patient."

"Okay, I guess that makes sense. What do you want me to do."

"On the bed, on your knees. Head down, ass up. You've written this scene enough to know how it goes from there, but in case you've forgotten, be sure to reach behind and spread your ass cheeks for me. It makes it easier to get at you, and it's always nice to have the bottom show some enthusiasm."

Steve did as he was told and when he was in position he could feel Gloria spreading something slippery over his anus. Then he felt her sliding a lubricated finger into his ass. "That actually feels pretty good," he thought; and when she slipped in a second finger that felt even better. The third finger was another matter. The stretching went from pleasurable to painful, and he started to pull away.

"Just stay still and try to relax your ass muscles, Steve. Think pleasant thoughts, maybe like about shoving your dick into my pussy later tonight. Just let your muscles stretch a little and the next part will be easier."