Steve & Kate Ch. 01 - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate, I'm going to cum."

She didn't look up, she just raised her hand and gave me a thumbs up.

I could feel it coming, and then finally like a volcano I erupted in her mouth. Kate swallowed everything, it was another fantastic feeling, another first for the weekend.

Kate pulled her head up and wiped her lips with her hand.

"So we're good now."

I nodded my head emphatically.

"Our parents are back tomorrow, so we're probably not going to be able to do this as much. So I hoped you enjoyed your weekend Steve, I know I did."

"Well goodnight, Stud."

"Goodnight, Kate,"

The blow job worked wonders for my insomnia and it wasn't long after Kate left, that I drifted to sleep.

Chapter 8

I woke up feeling so much better about things. I heartily recommend a blow job before bed for everyone.

Today was Monday, which meant school. It also meant my dad and Marie were coming home, which meant all my recent sexual activities, would be confined to my spank bank for now, until the opportunity arises again.

I got up and went to get breakfast downstairs. Much like every other day, I sat at the table, waiting for Kate to make an appearance.

In she came, OJ in 3-2-1. She opened the fridge and grabbed the OJ and proceeded to gulp it down from the carton. But this time instead of eating at the counter, she sat at the table opposite me.

"Morning, Stud."

I smiled at her, seemingly embarrassed every time she called me that.

"Morning, Kate. I trust you slept well. I know I did." I said childishly smirking.

"Yes, thank you, I did."

We were actually having a conversation at the breakfast table.

"I may or may not have had a dream about someone not too far from me."

"Oh really, and what sort of dream may that have been?" I asked.

Before she could answer, she was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening.

"Good morning! We're back." A voice shouted from the hall.

"We're in the kitchen." I shouted back.

My dad and Marie came into the kitchen.

"Hey you two?" Marie said, putting her hand on Kate's shoulder.

"I hope everything was alright."

"Yeah mom, everything was good. I managed to stay on top of things," Kate said, giving me a sly wicked smile.

My dad sat down at the table, while Marie went to make a coffee.

I could see Marie gesturing with her head to my dad.

"Okay, I'm glad we've got you both together because we've got a little surprise for you two."

He paused for suspense.

"We have decided to... book us all a holiday to Aruba!"

"Shut up!" Kate shouted at my father, then looking at her mother, who was nodding her head.

"No way." I added.

"Yes way, and as soon as your school term finishes, we will be off to our private villa."

Kate and I looked at each other, who knows what will happen on holiday.

---------------------------

To be continued.