Steve is the Luckiest Relative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started stroking me as I tweaked her nipple and sunk a finger in her moist cunt. She gasped as I plunged my finger completely in her. After a few pumps of my finger in her cunt and she was breathing heavy. Her nipples were hard as rocks and we were tongue-dancing like crazy. She started to hump my hand and I knew she was close to having an orgasm. Courtney was stroking my cock like there was no tomorrow and I knew I wouldn't last long after the build up from the entire day.

Without a beat, Courtney pulled away, turned around and leaned over a chair-back and spread her legs. Quietly she said "fuck me now please." She reached back and spread her wet lips to entice me further.

I slipped my cock out of my boxer front opening and put the head against her open cunt. She inhaled sharply as I rubbed the slit of my cock up and down her wet lips and circled her clit. "Oh...fuck...right there" she said when I circled her clit.

When my cock lined up with her hole I eased the head in and she inhaled heavily. I paused so as not to hurt her but she pushed back on me, sinking more of my cock in her. She didn't stop pushing until my cock had bottomed out. She gyrated her hips to get more pleasure in her full state and I was loving the feeling.

After a few seconds, I pulled out slowly and told her "that will have to do for now, we better get this bed made before your mom comes in and catches us." Courtney protested slightly but realized the circumstances were to great now to continue. We fixed the bed but before we left the room, Courtney said I couldn't go out there smelling like pussy or I would get caught. With that said, she dropped to her knees and licked me clean. I was on the verge of cumming when we heard the ladies say they should check on us.

I grabbed Courtney by the shoulders and pulled her to her feet and whipped around like we were coming out of the office just as the ladies walked in. "There y'all are, did you get Court set up?" Katie asked.

"Yep, just finished" Courtney said as she looked at Steph. Steph's nose was picking up the smell of sex as she looked around for traces then locked eyes with me. She smiled real big but I shook my head no slightly and she lost her smile.

Steph gave a yawn "Oh..those drinks made me sleepy. Guess I'll head to bed, it is pretty late. Big day tomorrow, good night all." She turned and walked towards our bedroom. I took her cue and said my good nights and followed Steph to our bedroom.

"Okay, tell all" Step said as the door closed. She walked towards the bed taking off her clothes and was naked when she got to the bed. I took my boxers off as I got in bed with her, my cock still semi hard.

Steph took my cock in her hand and followed it with her mouth. My wife sucks cock like no one I know. She is a master cocksucker and I wouldn't have it any other way. After a few mouth insertions she sat up "I taste pussy juice."

I told her what happened and she went down on me again. It didn't take long before I lost my load. Rope after rope coated her mouth as I finally got relief from Courtney's earlier interrupted blow job. "Fuck, you came more than ever, she must have really got you going."

"She had me ready to come but we were interrupted by you two" I told her as I rolled her on her back. With one easy stroke, I filled Stephanie's pussy. She dug her claws into my back as her legs folded up and her head drew back.

"Yes baby, fill my pussy with your big cock!" Steph proclaimed a little louder than usual. I think she did it so everyone in the house would know what we were doing and to give Courtney a heads up regarding my cock size.

We fucked for a while in that position then Steph flipped over on her stomach and I drove her from behind. This position is one of my favorites because it allows for deeper penetration and I can slap her ass and pull her to me with her shoulders, tits, hair or just her hips. So I'm pounding her from behind and slapping her ass when I look up and I realized the bedroom door was cracked ever so slightly. I didn't say anything but I did stop fucking Steph long enough to lay back on the bed and have her turn around and suck on my wet cock. I tried to position how I laid so that if anyone was watching, they would have a great view.

I was close to orgasm so I held Steph's hair back and she knew what was coming so she quickly took my cock back in her mouth and sucked more than ever. She stroked the base with one hand and cupped my balls with her other hand. I felt my balls pull in tight as did Steph so she pulled off my cock until only the head was in her mouth. I shot the first rope in her mouth with a low moan. "Suck my cock baby" as Steph pulled a hard vacuum on my cock head. Another then another rope of my cum shot to the back of her waiting mouth. She swallowed and swallowed but her favorite was to allow some to drizzle down my shaft. She did this so she could lick my clean and still enjoy the taste of my cum.

As Steph licked me clean, I looked at the door but could not see anyone. After cleaning me off, Steph eased up to my side and we fell asleep. I awoke the next morning to Steph curled under the sheet and I lay naked on top of the edge of the sheet. Looking around for a clock, I noticed the bedroom door was half open. I was left to wonder if Steph had used it or if someone else had used it.

Either way, I had to pee so I got up and just as I turned towards the bathroom I heard Katie's voice at the bedroom door "morning stud." I turned and grinned "ha...mornin." We kept our voices low so as not to wake Steph. Without thinking I walked towards Katie, still naked "you sleep okay?"

I saw Katie's eyes look down when I realized I had morning wood. "Sorry, I gotta pee" and I turned and walked to the bathroom. What I didn't realize was that Katie followed me in there. When I passed the mirror, I saw Katie behind me following like a puppy. "Did you need to talk about something important?" as I started to pee.

Katie, staring at my softening cock, said "I never knew you had such a nice cock."

"You've seen me naked growing up, we skinny dipped in the pool all the time."

Never losing visual on my cock she said "I remember going skinny dipping when you graduated high school, what a blast!" It was at that moment I noticed that Katie was wearing a short, thin gown with nothing under. Her light brown areoles were showing clearly and her nipples were standing firm against the thin fabric.

"Okay, you've seen mine, now I get to see yours" I said as I watched my willing sister pull her gown up over her head and drop it to the floor. "Very impressive" as my eyes wandered her firm body. Katie cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. I looked at her pussy and it was as smooth as silk with the same look as Courtney's. "I see where Courtney gets it" came out before I could stop it. I locked eyes with Katie.

"Steve, is there something I need to know about Courtney?" Katie asked as she stepped towards me. As I thought about what I should say, I felt her hand wrap around my cock. "Think carefully" she whispered as she had moved so that our bodies were now touching. "I smelled sex in the room last night when you two had been left alone too long. Did you fuck my baby girl?" The entire time she was stroking my rock hard cock.

"Sis, I only put my cock in her to give her, she asked, no demanded I do it." I waited for her to go off on me but I was shocked when she turned towards the sink and grabbed the counter. She spread her legs and said "show me."

I thought I was dreaming and asked if she was kidding. She took her hand and inserted two fingers in her cunt. Holding her wet fingers up she asked "does it look like I'm kidding." What's a brother to do so I peaked out of the bathroom to see if Steph was awake only to find her sitting up in the bed giving me two thumbs up.

I went back in the bathroom and told Katie we would have to be quiet as I stood behind her. My rock hard cock slipped between her ass cheeks as I pushed my cock between her legs. I pulled back slowly as the top of my cock slid across her wet cunt lips. Katie took a deep breath and then exhaled through puckered lips. As I pushed my cock back in, I lowered my body so the head was in direct line with her lips.

I felt her warm lips suck my cock head in and her wetness allowed me to bottom out. "Mother...fuck..." Katie whispered as her hands moved from the countertop to her tits. She squeezed them as her nipples between fingers and her head rolled back as her shoulder blades came to rest on my chest.

"You like that?" I whispered in her ear. I knew the answer as her cunt contracted around my cock. I eased out then thrust my hips forward slowly, hanging on to her hips.

"Fill me little brother" was all she could say as I slowly rode her to an orgasm. With her head back against me and her eyes closed, she started to moan a little louder. When I looked in the mirror over her shoulder I noticed that Steph had slipped in and was fingering Katie's clit and sucking on one of her tits.

Katie reached up and cradled Steph's head as she tongued her nipple. "Yes, that's it" Katie said as her breathing became shallow pants with loud moans as she exhaled. I felt my balls tighten up and I began shooting rope after rope into my sister's waiting cunt. "Fu...u..u..ck" was all she could speak.

I heard Steph moan so I can only assume she had an orgasm but after looking I could see Katie had taken over the fingering of Steph's cunt. Katie was finger fucking Steph like there was going to be no tomorrow. Steph's stomach muscles were repeatedly contracting and her hips were thrusting forward in rhythm with Katie's hand movements.

Katie and Steph ended in a long kissing session while assumed a position on the toilet to watch. Both ladies were tenderly kissing and fondling each other's body and I sat stroking my now hardening cock. Just as I was about to get back into the scene playing out in front of me I remembered Courtney asleep in the spare bedroom. I got up and left without disturbing anyone and made my way to Courtney's room.

As I opened the bedroom door I found Courtney asleep with only the sheet covering her up to just below her navel. Her tits were rising and lowering to her shallow breaths she took. I eased into the bed with her and she stirred slightly. As she turned on her side I eased up behind her an spooned her. Her body was warm against mine and my cock was nestled between her ass cheeks with the head pressed between my stomach and her back.

I put my arm over her and cupped her tit causing her to stir more. She moved her ass causing my cock to sink further between her cheeks. I pulled my hips away so my cock head would sink between her cheeks. As I did that I felt her leg lift so I had more freedom of motion and my cock head moved right in line with her ass hole. I so much wanted to sink my cock in that pretty little ass but right now I have other plans.

I moved my cock head a bit more and found the warm lips of her sweet pussy. I paused for a moment to enjoy the kiss her pussy was giving my cock head before I sunk the head just inside her waiting hole. "Oh Steve, you feel so big in my tiny pussy" Courtney said as I paused with only a fourth of my clock in her. I didn't want to rush so that she would remember this as an awesome sexually encounter.

I gently kissed her neck which seemed to be a hot spot for her, causing her to moan and gyrate her body towards me causing even more of my cock in her. I moved my kisses up her neck to her earlobes and just behind her ear as she reached back and ran her fingers through my hair. I was fondling her tit and tweaking her nipple when Katie opened the door and she was still naked. She didn't seem shocked as she gathered some clothing and went back out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

I'm not sure if she realized I was even there or not but I didn't stop fucking Courtney. In fact, I felt bolder having had Katie come in and go back out without saying anything. I moved my arm to remove the sheet from our bodies and positioned Courtney on her stomach. Without losing connection I spread her legs more and pulled her hips up. I slowly pushed more of my cock in her and her now wet home took it with ease.

"Yes Steve, fill my pussy with your cock, fuck my like a whore" Courtney said as I buried my cock deep in her. I pumped my cock slow and deep in her wet hole as she reached for her tits and tweaked her nipples. I leaned over her body and drove my cook to the hilt. "Oh my god, I feel you in me deeper than I've felt anyone else" Courtney exclaimed as she turned her head to one side. She did have her face buried in a pillow to muffle her moans and groans.

I pumped until I felt my balks draw up and I knew my baby Amherst were on the way so I raised my body up and held my cock deep in her pussy as I fired rope after rope deep in her womb. "Never...take...your...cock...out...ooooooffff...me...!" Courtney managed to say as she came hard on my cock. Her juices oozed out between her lips and my cock. The smell of sex filled the room as we collapsed into a sweaty pile of limbs. Courtney looked over at me and said "I can't wait till mom and Stephanie go to the store, I've got a surprise for you big boy" smiling that cute smile of hers and winking at me.

"Honestly, I can't wait either" I said. In my mind I was hoping she was thinking what I was for my surprise.

12