Stevens and Ms. Wu Ch. 01

Story Info
Stevens meets with his former high school counselor.
2.1k words
4.27
43.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here I am, back at the place I swore to never go back to," Stevens said to himself.

He stared at the front entrance of his old high school, remembering all of the awkward and embarrassing memories he created there. He took a deep breath and made his way to the front desk.

"Can I help you, sir?" the receptionist said.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mrs. Wu," Stevens said, leaning on the desk.

The receptionist made a quick call on the landline phone then handed him a visitor's badge. Stevens thanked the woman and made his way to the right hall out of the front offices. He needn't not ask for directions since he already knew exactly where to go.

Stevens counted the doors in the right wing of the school until he came across Mrs. Wu's nameplate.

"Erika Wu," he said to himself.

He knocked on the door and announced himself before being told to come in. Upon opening the door, he saw the familiar face of his high school counselor sitting at her desk. She stopped typing on her computer and turned around in her chair.

"Stevens! It's so good to see you after so long!" she said, getting up and hugging him.

"I've missed you too," he said while smiling at the feeling of her big boobs pressing against his chest.

Watching her sit back down, Stevens remembered all of her defining characteristics. First off, she's Asian; Chinese, to be exact. Second, she immigrated to America with her parents when she was young. Third, she is smoking hot for 40-year-old MILF. Fourth, she is wearing a black pencil skirt, black heels, and a blue top that has a flowers-on-a-vine design on it; her black hair is also straight and goes down to her shoulders.

"How's college treating you?" she asked, sitting back down.

"It's going great. I can't thank you enough for pointing me in the direction of a career in banking," Stevens said.

"Oh, no need to thank me, but I did call you here today; so maybe I can cash in that favor," Mrs. Wu said back.

"That's right! You emailed me out of the blue yesterday about helping you at school today. I didn't even think you still had my address," Stevens said.

"I always keep up with my former students to check up on them and you are no exception," she said with a smile.

"Now, as for what I need you for, is help with moving my office," Mrs. Wu said. "Don't worry, it's literally the room to the left of this one."

"No problem, I can handle this!" Stevens said enthusiastically.

Stevens and Mrs. Wu spent the remainder of the after-school hours relocating her entire office into the new room. Before they knew it, it was already dark outside.

"Whew! We finally got it all," Stevens said.

"I can't thank you enough, Stevens," Mrs. Wu said to him. "If you're not in a hurry, how about we sit down and chat some more?"

"Uh, sure," Stevens said.

Stevens sat down and wondered what Mrs. Wu could want to talk about.

"I still can't believe how the quirky boy I mentored blossomed into the handsome young man I see today," Mrs. Wu said.

"I wouldn't say handsome," Stevens said while putting his hand on the back of his head.

"Tell me about your girlfriend," Mrs. Wu said, dramatically changing the topic.

"My girlfriend?!" Stevens blurted back.

Stevens thought about his one night stands before giving his answer.

"Don't have one," Stevens replied.

Mrs. Wu recoiled her head back in disbelief of Stevens' words.

"I find it hard to believe that someone like you doesn't have someone by now," she said.

"Crazy, right?" Stevens awkwardly laughed out.

Mrs. Wu sat in her chair and dipped the tea bag in her tea around before speaking again.

"Did you know that I got divorced a while back?" she said.

"Oh, no I didn't. I'm sorry to hear that," Stevens replied in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, it was right after your graduating class graduated. The spark just kinda burnt out after my kids went off the college across the country," Ms. Wu said while still playing with her tea.

"Did you ever have a crush on any of your teachers when you went here," Mrs. Wu asked.

Stevens was caught off guard by her question.

"Uhhh, yeah. There might have been one," Stevens responded.

"Oh? Who was she?" Ms. Wu asked while looking up at Stevens and letting go of the tea bag.

"Was she hot? Gorgeous? Had a nice rack? Always wore tight fitting skirts? Had a bubble-butt perfect for smashing your hips into? Always was the woman in your wet dreams where you pumped her mouth, cunt or asshole full of your hot cum?" Ms. Wu said, standing up and getting closer and closer to Stevens. "Was she me, Stevens?"

"Fuck yes, it was you," Stevens replied in a trance.

Ms. Wu smiled and leaned down to kiss Stevens. She wasted no time pulling his head into hers and sticking her tongue in his mouth. Pulling away from him, Ms. Wu reached over and locked the door to her office.

"Just a precaution even though everyone is long gone by now," she said.

Ms. Wu pulled Stevens's chair away from the front of her desk, giving her enough space to walk in front of him and sit on it.

"Tits, cunt or ass; I'll only show you one tonight," Ms. Wu said with a smile.

Stevens thought long and hard before announcing "ass" without a second thought. Ms. Wu obliged and got off the desk. Standing in front of him, she turned around and lifted up her skirt. Her bubble-butt dropped down after being unsheathed from it and was now exposed with just a thin pair of pink panties covering it.

Ms. Wu pulled the sides of her panties up until it wedged between her cheeks and made a makeshift thong. After letting Stevens stare for a bit, she then pulled them down to her feet and stepped out of them. Now with her bare-ass out, she gave herself a spank before shaking her hips side to side; even bouncing up and down.

Ms. Wu quickly turned around, while pulling her skirt down, and looked at Stevens's mesmerized face; as well as the tent in his pants.

"Jeez, Stevens. I didn't think you would love my ass this much!" she said giggling.

"Sorry, you're just so fucking perfect," Stevens responded.

"Oh, Stevens. Hearing you say that just makes me so fucking wet," Ms. Wu said. "But, sorry. No sex today. I will, however, give you a nice, wet blowjob."

Both Stevens and Ms. Wu smiled at each other as she got down on her knees. Before he could do anything else, Ms. Wu bore a stern expression. Without saying anything, she stood up and marched over to the window to her office. She pulled down the blinds then walked back over to him.

"Sorry, I just want complete privacy for how nasty I'm about to get on your cock," Ms. Wu said with a flick of her velvet tongue.

Ms. Wu unbuttoned Stevens's pants and pulled them down, letting his hard cock spring out. She gasped then stared up at him with a shocked expression.

"Oh, I am going to enjoy this just as much as you are," Ms. Wu said before pulling his pants completely off.

Ms. Wu then took Stevens's pants and flung them behind her desk.

"Sorry, this just makes it hotter for me," she said.

Ms. Wu kissed all over Stevens's dick before giving it a long lick from the shaft to the tip. She pressed her lips against it before they stretched out and engulfed his member halfway down. Ms. Wu did a quiet moan as she went up and down, sucking dutifully and resting her hands on his knees.

"Tell all the dirty fantasies you've had about my mouth," she said before going back down.

"So many times I've wanted to just take my cock out, hop on your desk, and slam it down your throat. I'd think about holding your hair behind your head as I pummeled away at your suckling cock-hole! You'd be into it too; telling me how you've dreamed of it as well. I'd take my cock out of your mouth right before I came so you could tell me, "Stevens, I want you turn my mouth into your personal cock-warmer!" My hands would hold your head in place as my thick load shot out and straight down your throat. You'd stay down, even after I was done, to do a thorough suck-job then send me on my way. Even after that, you'd call me out of class to do it again! Sometimes even writing on a slip, "I want Stevens in my office to make me choke and gag on his dick" and handing it in person to my teacher. And sometimes, George Washington would be giving me a thumbs-up in the corner because I would wake up right around when he appeared..."

By this time, Ms. Wu was passionately throating Stevens's thick cock. Defined sucking noises rang out throughout the room. The mixture of saliva and precum mixed together in her mouth then dripped down to Stevens's balls and onto the chair seat. Ms. Wu sunk down balls-deep and locked her eyes with Stevens's. She opened her lips and showed the top of her teeth gently biting on his cock before she gagged.

Stevens couldn't hold back anymore and grabbed the back of Ms. Wu's head. Grabbing her hair into a tuft, he proceeded to use her head as an organic fuck-toy. She gagged, choked, and sucked over and over for as many times needed until Stevens was close to climax. Ms. Wu tapped on Stevens's hand, signaling to let her go.

"Stevens, I want you to turn my mouth into your personal cock-warmer!" she said in a wild-tone and perfect smile.

Stevens slammed Ms. Wu's mouth back onto his cock then leaned off the chair until he was standing while squatting down. With her mouth wide open and pressed open against his groin, Stevens busted directly into the back of her throat. Ms. Wu closed her eyes and let out a gurgle that was meant to be a gag. Stevens groaned and held her tightly in place as his never-ending torrent of semen came out.

Ms. Wu's face was red by the time Stevens had finished. He released her head and fell back into his chair gasping for breath. Ms. Wu coughed and gasped for air while massaging her throat. Stevens glanced at Ms. Wu in her post-facefuck state and saw the slew of oral-juices coating her shirt.

"Stevens cough cough that was fucking incredible!" Ms. Wu managed to croak out.

Stevens helped her to her feet. Ms. Wu grabbed Stevens's pants and boxers from behind her desk and gave it back to him.

"Stevens, I just wanted to say thank you," Ms. Wu said with teary eyes and a saliva and jizz coated chin.

"I should be thanking you, Ms. Wu," Stevens replied.

"After my husband and I split, I was worried I'd never have the passionate sex I'd dreamed about again. Soon, I started using dating apps to sleep around, but no one ever had the drive I was looking for. Whenever I emailed you, I had the full intention of coming onto you and testing you out with some good 'ol fashion oral sex. Needless to say, you passed with a perfect score and with bonus points!"

"Ms. Wu, you made one of my ultimate high school fantasies come true tonight," Stevens said.

"I'm happy to hear that, Stevens," Ms. Wu responded. "Let me see your phone real quick."

Stevens handed over his unlocked phone to Ms. Wu. After some typing, Ms. Wu showed Stevens her added number in his contacts list.

"We'll be in touch so we can do this again. By the way, I want you in my office every Friday after school ends so we can do some more face-fucking," Ms. Wu said.

Ms. Wu picked up her pair of panties and showed them to Stevens.

"What should I do with these? Put them back on?" she asked him.

"If it were up to me, I'd toss 'em so you can walk out of her with a bare-pussy," Stevens replied.

Ms. Wu instantly pulled open one her drawers and put them inside. Stevens and her left the office and were greeted by a pitch-black hallway. With the lights out, Stevens and Ms. Wu walked out and to their cars.

"I look forward to sucking your sperm out again, Stevens. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to stop by the store," she said before getting in her car.

Even though he had just face-fucked his high school counselor, the part that amazed Stevens the most was that she forgot her shirt was plastered in jizz.