Steven's Arizona SexVentures Pt. 06

Story Info
Important counsel from Libby, and from Kenji.
8.9k words
4.55
3.5k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my awesome readers, if you haven't already checked out the first five parts of this series, I want to encourage you to do that. Another thing, to help understand the characters and the plot to a greater degree, you should read, "Susan's Sexual Awakening." That's something I think you'll enjoy too.

Part six picks up immediately where we left off at the end of part five with Marie's phone conversation with her mother-in-law, Libby, after the two haven't spoken in years.

Steven's Arizona SexVentures Part 6

"But Marie, it wasn't like I was trying to steal your husband away from you. Did you know there's been plenty of legitimate research done proving the level of gratification is much higher when a boy's mother performs oral sex on him. There isn't anything like the ecstasy he'll have by cumming in his mother's mouth. And if she spreads her jaws giving him a look at what he put there, and then seeing her swallow it. Marie, it just sends them over the fucking moon!

"And there's something else, just about the same can be said for the bold woman who takes those daring steps with her son. I don't think the euphoria it brings can even be measured Marie."

"Yes, because of what happened last night between me and Steven, I'm well aware of that now too, Mom."

There was a moment of silence, with it being on Libby's end.

"Hmm, what this? What aren't you telling me, Marie? Do you have something to tell me? Let me ask, have you slept with Steven? Is this the reason why you really called me?"

And once that door had been opened, there was another sudden noticeable silence on the other end of the line.

"Hello, hello Marie...are you there?"

"Yes, yes I'm here Libby."

"Did you hear what I asked? Have you and Steven done something together? From what you're not telling me, I think I'm getting the answer. Tell me daughter...have you... had sex with your son?"

"Oh dear God, yes! We did it last night, Libby! And then this morning too."

"I could tell something was up by the sound of your voice daughter. But tell me, you weren't forced into anything were you? Whatever the two of you did, was of your own free will, right?"

"No. Uh I mean yes. Oh shit Libby, I'm just trying to make sense of it...it was just so..."

"Exciting? Tell me Marie...did you like it?"

Another few seconds of silence, and then Marie enthusiastically responded, "Yes...I...I liked it...oh God yes...I really liked it!"

"I can tell just by the sound of your voice how satisfying it must have been, and I'm sure for the both of you. Please, tell me I'm not wrong."

Feeling much more at ease with her mother-in-law, Marie began unreservedly sharing some of the intricate details about spending the night with her son.

"I guess so. I only know when Steven had his orgasm...he seemed to be very happy."

"Hmmm, of course he was. This is fascinating. Tell me Marie, in what way did Steven climax? Since you were involved in making it happen, was it with your hand? Did he penetrate you? Did you use your mouth on him?"

"Oh! I...I used my mouth Libby."

"Yes, that's good. But remember dear, when we're talking about naughty things like this, I'd really love it if you'd just refer to me as Mom, okay?"

"Okay, sure Mom."

"Now, you say you used your mouth. But I want to know more. Is there anything you did with your tongue when you...I'm assuming you took his penis in your mouth, is that right?"

"Yes, I sucked his cock until he climaxed! Goddammit Libby, is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes, I do want to hear all about that, sweetheart. But I want to make sure...you did enjoy it, and nobody forced you to do it, right?"

"Oh God, yes! I already told you, yes. And nobody made me do anything I didn't want to."

"Yes, that's good. Okay, I know this is going to seem obtuse of your mother, but tell me...you have let Steven cum in your mouth, haven't you?"

Intrigued by Libby's question, Marie recalled the fascinating tangy, but agreeable flavor of her son's cock-flesh. And all the while he orgasmed, his acidic tasting semen pulsed out of the piss-slit of his knob onto her tongue. Thinking how bold she'd been by gulping down his load, she enthusiastically answered...

"Yes Mother, and there was so much of it! I forgot how much somebody his age can churn out."

"Ah yes, to be young again. And daughter--tell me, did you swallow--Steven's offering?"

"Yes mother. Every last fucking drop."

"Yessss! Mmmnnn, since you can't see...what I'm doing on this end, you deserve to know I've had two fingers in my cunt for the last few minutes, and...I'm getting closer...to...mmmnnn...cumming. But...I need you to tell me...when you sucked...when you sucked your son's cock...did you use your tongue...at all. Please...can you describe what you did to Steven? I'm almost there, I'm so close...so close daughter...to making myself...cummmm!"

Seeing as how her mother-in-law had confessed to masturbating, along with the provocative questions that came along with their discussion, it helped break the barricade between them. Becoming horny as well, Marie resolved to engage in any way possible to help Libby experience her orgasm while she stood by on the other end of the phone call, ready to cheer her on when it happened.

All the while, a tantalizing uninhibitedness came over her to speak candidly of sexual things like she'd never had before.

"Yes Mom, I did use my tongue. But before I did anything, when I held his penis right in front of me, it was like I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It had been years since he'd been a little boy and I'd seen him naked. But now, now that he's grown up, now that Steven's a man, when I saw his man-cock again, it was like a fucking work of art."

"Oh...dear daughter, I'm getting closer...tell me what it looked like--tell your mother everything. Give me any details you can of my grandson's cock. I want to see what you saw."

"Mom, it wasn't small. Of course by then, I'd been stroking Steven's pecker while we'd rolled around in his bed, kissing and making out, he was about as hard as he could be. Like I said, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Holding it at its base, it stood, I guess about seven inches tall and I could see all around his crown. Thank God I'd had him circumcised when he was born. Even that little hole at the top..."

"Yes...it's his meatus, but let's just call it his piss-slit, but go on, finish what you were saying."

"Yeah, I saw how much of his precum was dripping out of it. And as it oozed out, I thought it looked, yummy so I..."

"Did you...did you lick it Marie? Did you take a first taste of your son, as any loving mother would if she was in the same situation as you?"

"Yes, oh yes I did mom. And it was delicious! It kind of had a honey-like taste to it. And after a few times I'd dipped the tip of my tongue to keep flicking at it, there were bits of my saliva and his precum stringing together, stretching from my lips to his cock."

"Marie, don't take this the wrong way, but you sound as if you really know what you're doing when it comes to being an expert cocksucker. I bet Steven really loved what you were doing for him."

"Yeah, he didn't complain once. So anyway Mom, when I went back to holding onto the base of his cock, I really started checking out the head. Oh my God, it was so fucking handsome! I think I just about climaxed just getting a look at it Libby. And that's when I looked into Steven's eyes, and my son was lying so peacefully on his bed, watching me, staring at his cock."

As Marie began hearing very noticeable grunting and groaning noises over the phone, she could tell that her mother-in-law was in the middle of experiencing what sounded like a very pleasurable orgasm.

"Ohhhh, yeahhhh, I wish I had somebody here to fuck me Marie...I am so fucking turned on right now...Ohhh, but don't..let me stop you, please...tell me more daughter."

"Well, as I settled myself in between Steven's outspread legs, I got really busy sucking him like I'd been wanting to. Then I alternated from bobbing my lips up and down his boner to running the tip of my tongue all around, and especially on the underside of his cock. Like I already said, I'm so glad I had him circumcised when he was born."

"Yes, as you know I did the same thing for our Leon. When it comes to fellating a man, I think it's much more pleasurable experience for him if he doesn't have that foreskin covering the head. But go on, don't let me stop you. What else did you do for your boy, when you showed him how good of a fellatrix his mother is?"

"As I went from using my lips, back to my tongue, Steven bucked his hips up off the bed. I kinda had a little trouble keeping my mouth around the head of his cock with all his shaking. But there was something he did that really turned me on."

"What was that daughter? I always love to hear the ways a boy interacts with his mother when she's in his bed. Especially if it's when she's giving him his first blowjob."

"With me moving my head up and down on him, Steven, like the boss he is brought both his hands to each side of my face. After just a few seconds, I understood, he was taking over, he was going to control the rhythm, and even the tempo of my head bobbing up and down on him."

"Yes, some men tend to do that don't they? They long to control, to be the ones who have the final say in how the dance plays out. Even the one where a woman's trying to fulfill her son's sexual needs."

"But it didn't really bother me. It's if him being in control is what's best for both of us. Libby, when Steven was a little boy, I'd always done my damndest to have everything how I wanted it. But now, now that he's a man, taking his cock in mouth just felt like that was the way things were supposed to be. And I know he loved my tongue slithering around his knob, and because of how good he took care of me, licking my pussy, I guess I just don't know the best way to describe how comfortable I am, giving in to him taking over."

"That just sounds so good for you both. But let me ask, because of what you two did last night, Marie, had it been a gradual thing, or was there something in particular that happened to bring this all about?"

Marie began a detailed explanation of when she was in the shower and then discovered Steven watching her.

"So, when you looked over, and noticed you had a voyeur standing there, did you scream, or yell at him to get out?"

"No. It was...it was something I'd never really had happen before. And I wasn't sure, Libby, I wasn't sure if what was happening, when I saw him like that, just watching me, if it was me getting turned on, or..."

"It sounds to me as if you were most likely aroused once your eyes and his made contact."

"Yeah, maybe so. I know it isn't normal to have your son watching as you're naked and lathering up while he's standing right there, but it was almost like I..."

"You wanted it, didn't you daughter? You'd been wanting to exhibit yourself to Steven. Most likely for some time, to let him see his mother, totally naked."

"Yessss, oh God Libby, yesss!"

"Tell me why. I know, you know why daughter. But tell me, because I want to think about it when I get out my dildo next time."

"Yes, I wanted him to see every goddamn naked inch of me...mother..."

"I know you did, but I need specifics. There is a reason...and I hope you'll tell me."

"Mmmnnn, I wanted to make him...lust for me. I guess right then as I was standing there, exposed like I was. I was hoping that he would understand that it was okay if he...wanted me."

"Wanted you? Wanted you how, daughter? Tell your mother exactly what it was going through that devious mind of yours."

"I wanted it to be me, his mother that would flash through his mind when he'd masturbate. And I wanted Steven to have the desire to take me, just like I needed to be taken...oh my God!"

"Well daughter, I need you to tell me, if he would've insisted...if Steven would have started something, there in the bathroom, to take you as you say you were wanting him to, would you have submitted to whatever he wanted? If he would have insisted, would you have fucked your son that night?"

"I, I guess..."

"Don't guess, not when it comes to this. Not when it comes to a mother and son relationship Marie. No speculating if it involves something so important as that. Would you have...fucked Steven...if that's what he told you it was what he wanted? Yes, or no?"

About three silent seconds ticked by between Libby and Marie until..."Yes."

"I thought so. From what you've already told me, I didn't have any doubt about your willingness to consent to him."

"But there's something else you need to know, mother. About what happened that night."

"Yes, of course daughter, go on."

"After Steven had urinated, but before he opened the door to walk out, I saw him turn around and take one last look at me. And, he just stood there for like, maybe about thirty seconds, at the most. Well, it was like you just talked about...me submitting to him. I could tell he was trying to see as much of me as he could."

"Marie, what young boy wouldn't want to get a better view of his naked hot mother soaping herself up in the shower?"

"Yeah, I guess. Well that's when I felt an even greater urge to surrendering to what my son wanted."

"Daughter, could it have been your body, the sexual part of you trying to tell Steven how much you desired to surrender yourself to what you both wanted? From what you've already told me, I'm wondering if that's what it was."

"Yes, that could be true. Since he just kept standing there, watching me, it was like I had this...compulsion to not resist Steven... to give in to what by then I knew, yes, what both he and I wanted. So, that's when I turned just enough...and then moved closer to the glass. I moved until I was pushing myself up against it, giving Steven the best straight-on view of my bush as I could."

"Jesus Christ Marie...I never realized how fucking naughty you could be!"

"Yeah, by now, I guess I am. But, because of how much I knew Steven wanted to look, and I wanted him to see my pussy, I had to stop myself from pulling the sliding glass door open to give him an even better look at it. But I didn't, since I got a little scared that he'd take it as a sign that I wanted to him to come over and touch it."

"Oh my God Marie, you're keeping me so fucking horny! But you've got me super curious and I need to know more about how you ended up fucking Steven, and what brought it all on."

"Well, how it all got started, we had a huge fight a couple of nights ago. And then yesterday morning he went into work without us getting to talk about it."

"Yes, that almost sounds like you two were destined to get together. It's how most sexual rendezvous' happen, don't you know? But, don't let me stop you."

"So, when he got home yesterday afternoon, we talked it out, and, and..."

"Did you kiss him Marie? Tell me you did, because I think that's just about the most romantic thing a mother can with her son after they've had a fight."

"Well, we first apologized for all the terrible things we'd said to each other. But before anything else happened, he took me out to eat."

"Isn't that just like a man, he hardly ever wants to fuck on an empty stomach."

"But yeah, after we got home, I did kiss him. And I couldn't believe it Libby, when Steven's tongue sunk past my lips, and into my mouth, I just about orgasmed right then and there."

"All good sex starts with a great kiss. Well, at least it should. And then he...?"

"Oh, yeah. Well, once we were in bed together, Steven took over right away and had me spread my legs. And something I never expected he'd do...he made me cum by putting his fingers in my cunt...and Mom, he had one in my asshole too. Even Leon hadn't ever done that to me before.

"But after that's when he went down on me and ate my pussy. And I'll just tell you he gave his father some serious competition. I think it was three, or maybe it was four orgasms before I had to make him stop."

"Yes, that's really not that surprising. Like father...like son. I bet you tasted so good to Steven."

"Well, he never complained about it. So anyway, to even things up as much as I knew he was wanting me to, I had him lie back on his pillow. And that's when I...oh dear God Libby, I can still hardly believe it...that was the first time I sucked my son's cock!"

"Ohhh, that's so hot! But, you're probably wondering why I'm asking these questions. So let me ask, were you above or below the sheets while the both of you performed oral sex on each other?"

"We were above the sheets mother."

"You told me it was at night. So tell me, was there a light on...so you could clearly see each other?"

"Yes, the lamp that's right next to the bed was on. Why are you asking that?"

"As you probably know, I'm still a horny bitch. I want to be able to visualize my daughter and her son as you take this step together. They say that we ladies don't have lustful thoughts like men do...I say that's fucking bullshit. Just like I'm doing right now, I masturbate, at least once every day. And all the things you've told me about you and my grandson will give me plenty to fantasize about in the next few days when I get out my vibrator and it's buzzing on my clit!"

"I use a vibrator too, mom. It's come in very handy lately."

"Maybe sometime we could swap stories about what we fantasize about when we Jill ourselves honey. But the thing is now you don't need one of those as much; it's time for you to enjoy when you and Steven can get in the bed together and fuck.

"Oh, another thing about why I wanted to know if you were above the bedsheets. I think it's important, the first time incest takes place, especially like the two of you did...that the boy experiences it with his mother when she's totally naked. He needs to be with her when she's in the au naturel."

"Yes...that's exactly how it was Libby. And I loved how liberating it was, to not be worried at all about him looking at me in the nude...to be with him like that in his bed."

"Marie, you're giving me goosebumps. And you're giving Steven an immeasurable gift that's more valuable than you might know. And when you perform fellatio, and give him the pleasure of cumming in your mouth...I don't even know how to put it into words, what it does for him. Believe me, I'm sure before last night, Steven masturbated many, many times wanting to be with you, and it was probably in a bedroom that wasn't too far from yours when he did it. You're being a good woman, and a great mother to him."

"Libby I wonder how many times he's jacked himself off thinking about his sister."

"Hmm, I'm sensing another story here. What haven't you told me yet?"

That's when Marie recounted to her mother-in-law the time she came home and found her children naked and in bed together. She also brought Libby up to speed as to Steven and Lori's incestuous relationship, and her moving to Arizona to be with her brother.

"Oh wow, that boy does get around. Maybe you better ask him if he'd like to visit me sometime. I'd love for us to get reacquainted with him in my bed, fucking his grandmother."

"I think he's got his hands quite full right now, mom. But with the luck he's been having lately...well, you never know if you might have him knocking at your door."

"So you hinted that wasn't all that happened last night. You and Steven engaged in oral sex, and then you went further, right? Something else happened between you?"

"Yes, mom, there's more."

"Well then daughter, that's good. Tell me more."

"After he ate my pussy, and then came in my mouth, we went to sleep. It was probably around two o'clock when I felt him begin to stir in the bed, and he woke up."