Steven’s Mum Is a Slut

Story Info
Steven can't believe the way his mum dresses and acts.
2.3k words
4.16
25.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers

Steven lived with his mum Rose and dad Jack. They were a very social couple and were out every weekend evening at a local club, although they never said which one. In reality it was a swingers club and although they both got involved he loved watching her getting fucked by young, well endowed men.

Steven thought it odd that when they went out his mum always dressed very tartily and his dad would suggest what she wears and what make up she puts on. He would often lay her clothes on the bed ready for them.

She would always wear a short skirt and you could almost see the tops of her stockings. A thin blouse which his dad would always insist had a couple of buttons undone. A quarter cup bra with uplift and 4 or 5 inch high heel shoes with ankle straps.

At the age of 18 Steven was a regular masturbator. He thought he had managed to keep it a secret from his mum and dad but since he had found a pair of his mum's worn panties and cum in them and tried to wash them clean, his mum was obviously aware of what he was doing.

She considered speaking to him but as she herself was masturbating at that age she decided not to say anything. She was also having sex with her brother and dad too.

On their nights out Steven loved being alone with his filthy thoughts, almost always concerning his mum. He would find a pair of her worn panties and smell them as he pleasured himself.

This evening as they prepared to go out she walked into the lounge where Steven was sitting. He couldn't believe how slutty his mum looked. She was showing huge amount of cleavage and her lips were coated with bright red lipstick and lipgloss.

His mum said, 'we'll be quite late tonight.'

'OK, fine, are you off to your club,' he asked.

'No, were going to some friends, Michael and Sophie, we met them at the club, but tonight we're spending the evening at their place,' she said.

At that moment his dad walked in and said, 'Wow, you look stunning. Both Michael and Sophie are going to like you like this.'

Steven felt himself getting aroused looking at his mum. He couldn't take his eyes off her 5 inch high heels. As they walked out she turned and gave him a big smile.

As soon as he heard the car pull away Steven went up to his mum's bedroom. He looked in the washing basket and on the top was a pair of black silk panties. He looked closely at them and saw thick white cum stains on them. He sniffed them and licked them.

He went into their bedroom and undressed. His hard cock standing out in front of him. He stood in front of a full length mirror and admired himself. He licked his mum's soiled panties while he watched himself masturbating. He didn't want to cum too soon so started edging.

Precum started forming on the head of his cock. He wiped it off and smeared it over his lips and then when some more seeped out he wiped it off with his fingers and licked them clean.

Eventually he couldn't last any longer and he moved closer to the mirror and shot his cum all over it.

Steven stepped back and watched his cum run down he really wanted to leave it for his mum to see but he knew he couldn't do that and knelt on the floor and licked it clean.

He went to bed but didn't hear his parents come home. In the morning at breakfast his dad wasn't there. He asked, 'were's dad?

'Early morning golf,' his mum replied.

They sat and chatted. Steven was dressed but his mum was still in her short silk robe.

He asked, 'how was your evening?'

'Wonderful we all had a great time together,' she replied.

They both headed back up to their bedrooms. As Steven passed his mum's he saw she was putting away the clothes she wore the previous evening.

He went in and said, 'mum I hope you don't me asking, but however do you manage to walk in those shoes?'

'With lots of practice. Would you like to try them on?' she asks.

'Yes,' Steven replied.

'Right take your socks and jeans off. You need to put on some stockings to feel exactly what it's like,' she said.

He sat on the bed and his mum knelt in front of him and slid a stocking up his leg. He was looking down at her dressing gown and could clearly see her tits. He could feel himself getting aroused.

She put the other stocking on and then the red 5 inch high heel shoes with ankle straps. He stood up and she made sure the stockings were all the way up.

She could clearly see his erection through his underpants. She took his hand and helped him walk. There was something he loved about the way he tottered around. As he got used to them she let his hand go and sat on the bed watching him.

'Parade in front of me,' she ordered him.

Steven tottered up and down the room in front of his mum. He was getting more and more excited. She untied her shirt silk robe and let it fall off her shoulders exposing her tits. At the same time she opened her legs and she could clearly see her son's erection in his underpants.

She said, 'right you can see my tits, I want to see your cock, take your underpants off and then I'll take my panties off and you can see my cunt.'

Steven was more than happy to do this. The feel of the stockings on his legs heightened his arousal. As he willingly slipped his underpants

off his very hard cock stood out in front of him.

'Fuck, that's a lot larger than I've been fantasising about,' she said.

'Do you want me to take care of it?' she asked.

He didn't need to reply. She took her own panties off and reached forward. She loved how hard it felt. He couldn't take his eyes off his mum's tits with her hard nipples. When he looked at her down below her well trimmed cunt had hints of moisture on it.

She started rubbing his hard shaft, slowly at first but as soon as precum started forming on the head she wiped it off with her fingers and licked them clean and then wiped some more of and smeared it over lips.

'Play with my tits,' she told him.

Steven reached forward and squeezed and pinched her nipples.

'Harder,' she told him.

They were now pleasuring each other. Rose was beginning to realise that she needed more than having her tits played with but knew that Steven was very close to cumming.

She speeded up her rubbing and as he called out that he was cumming she aimed his cock at her tits and smothered them with her son's cum.

As she released his cock she started rubbing his cum into her nipples and then scooped his cum up and ate it all.

Rose saw that Steven was still hard, she opened her legs wide and pulled him towards her. She took his cock and rubbed the head of it against her cunt lips. She was soaking wet and as Steven pushed forward his hard cock slid easily into his mum's cunt.

He couldn't believe this this but he was now fucking his mum. All these years he had fantasised about it and jerked off and now he was actually doing it. Actually fucking his slutty mum.

Rose's orgasm was very intense and satisfying but Steven realised that he was about to cum again. Soon he was pumping his cum deep into his mum's cunt.

As they relaxed and recovered Rose said, 'your dad is going to be really excited when I tell him. He'll almost certainly be jerking off as I give him a detailed account of what we've just done.

The following morning at breakfast Rose was wearing the same short silk robe which was barely tied together. Both her ample sized tits and neatly trimmed bush were clearly on show to Steven and his dad.

At the weekend Steven was already planning his jerk off for when his parents had their night out and asked his mum for a pair of her worn panties which she happily handed over.

Rose was up in her room getting dressed and putting on clothes that her husband had chosen.

Steven and his dad were waiting to see what she looked like

As she walked in the room they both couldn't take their eyes off her. Steven thought, fuck, she can't go out like that.

She had a silky grey blouse on that showed her bra which was just a series of straps that held her tits up. But even more noticeable was that her nipples were coated in bright red lipstick.

Her skirt was so short you could see the top of her fishnet stockings and she had the tallest pair of heels I have ever seen.

Then there's her make up. Lots of dark blue eyeshadow and bright red lipstick and lipgloss. Her platinum blonde hair added to her slutty look.

His first thought was that dad was going to send her out on she streets to see how much she could earn.

Steven felt himself getting aroused just looking at his slutty mum.

She then picked up a large bag and emptied it onto the sofa. There was stockings and underwear and high heel shoes and sex toys and what looked like clothes pins.

Rose said, 'we're not going out tonight. We're having a slutty girly night in. I hoped Sophie was going to join us but she was already booked. You'd have loved her Steven with her big black strap on cock and her cunt tastes amazing. So let's get the two of you dressed.'

This surprised Steve as he didn't realise his dad liked crossdressing too. As Jack started taking his clothes off Rose was undressing Steven. She was delighted that he was already erect. When Steven looked at his dad he quickly realised why his mum liked him so much. He was considerably larger than his dad.

Rose was tempted to just kneel in front of him and suck him off but realised there was plenty of time for that.

She started dressing him with a suspender belt to hold up the stockings. Then a pair of open crotch panties and loved it as his mum eased his erect cock through them. Then she sat him down and put a pair of fishnet stockings on him and clipped them to the suspenders. Then finally those 5 inch high red shoes that he loved. He stood up and towered over Rose even though she had her huge heels on.

He thought she had finished with him but then picked up her lipstick, bent down and coated the head of his rock hard cock with the slutty red lipstick.

Steven looked across and saw that his dad had already dressed himself, a black basque with cut outs for his tits and amazingly he had clothes pegs on his nipples. His stockings were attached to the suspenders hanging from the basque. His shoes were black, open toed 4 or 5 inch heels. His cock stood out in front of him.

Rose looked at both of them and said, 'I can see we're all going to have lots of girlie fun tonight.

'Steven, I know that dad is looking forward to watching you fucking me but first of all as we're all girls we should start off with some cunt licking and clit sucking.'

Rose lay on the bed, her legs wide apart. Steven got in between his mum's legs and put his face against her cunt. He loved the smell of it and licked moisture off her cunt lips. He slowly licked up and down his mum's cunt, it getting wetter with every lick.

What rather shocked Steve next was when he felt his dad playing with his cock. However, the pleasure he was getting soon outweighed any other thoughts. His face was soaked as his mum's cunt juices flowed out. He opened his mouth and took them in. A few licks of her clit and she was cumming all over him.

He didn't want his dad to make him cum yet so quickly moved and slipped his cock into his mum's cunt and said, 'your little boy is going to fuck you.'

This is what Rose had been fantasising about for years. It was what Jack wanted to see too.

As Steven frantically fucked his mum's cunt, Jack was standing over her face rubbing his cock. He looked down at her slutty lipstick coated mouth, her lipstick coated nipples and her platinum blonde hair knowing they were both going to he coated in his cum very soon.

He then looked at Steven and said, 'that's it son, fuck the cum slut silly, make her cum and cum.'

Steven was loving it, watching his mum get more and more excited as her orgasm got nearer. Both him and his dad loved the look of extreme pleasure on her face.

Suddenly she screamed out as her climax happened. Her whole body shook as wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her body.

But Steven hadn't cum yet and carried on fucking and Rose felt another climax approaching. She thought surely she couldn't cum again but as she felt her son's hot cum splatter her insides she cum again.

Almost at the same time Jack spurted his cum all over and into her open mouth and onto her platinum blonde hair.

It was then time for a long recovery. Steven looked at the huge number of sex toys she had and started having thoughts about using them on his mum.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers