Stewart's Best Week Ever: Saturday

Story Info
Stewart has dates with two hot women. What's a guy to do?
4.8k words
4.76
9.7k
14
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
225 Followers

This is the sixth installment of Stewart's Best Week Ever. To get the full story of the once bullied now in demand Stewart Lewis, check out chapters 1 - 6, which captures Monday through Friday.

~~~

Stewart slept until 10 am Saturday morning and ate a huge breakfast as his parents looked on in wonder.

"Would you like a side of beef with that?" his father joked.

"Just really hungry this morning, Dad." Stewart smirked at the thought of why he needed so much fuel. A day full of sex will do that to you. Stewart's school week concluded with a litany of sexual encounters on Friday. After being called out by the vice principal for having sex with Miss Martinez on Thursday, he ended up in a morning three-way with the VP and the school secretary, Jeri. At lunchtime, he confirmed his suspicions that the school nurse, Gretchen, had taken advantage of him while he slept in her office on Thursday. When he caught her on Friday he face-fucked her and then had oral sex and intercourse with her. The vice principal caught them in the aftermath, but instead of punishing him, she ended up blowing him in the custodian's closet. During gym class, he met Nancy in the field house for sex and after school he shared a meal, and his cock with Emmy. The two had public sex that concluded with Emmy covered in Stewart's ejaculation, as she had requested- "Fuck me like you did Miss Martinez."

Now it was the weekend and things weren't slowing down. He had not one, but two dates planned for Saturday. He had never been on a real date before, though he already had sex with both Nancy and Chrissy, and had already developed a crush on both of them. He was supposed to have a day date with Chrissy at the waterpark on Saturday, but the rain hadn't stopped since it started while he and Emmy were in their post-coital state.

Chrissy texted Stewart around 10:30 am Saturday morning. "I'm really bummed about us not being able to go to the waterpark today, but the new Captain Instigator movie comes out today. How about we go see it at the IMAX theater?"

Stewart knowing that he already had a movie date with Nancy for Saturday night, tried to come up with another idea. "Not really in the mood for a movie. How about we go bowling?"

"I like bowling, but can we do that another time. I reaaallllly want to see Captain Instigator III. I promise I'll make it worth your while. :) <3 ". Stewart knew there was no way out of it.

"Okay, the movies it is." Stewart looked up the show times and saw the movie was playing at 1:30 pm. He texted back, "How about I pick you up at Noon and we grabbed some lunch first?"

"Sounds great...see you soon :)"

Even though he had a meal with Chrissy before and had sex with her, Stewart felt nervous. To him, this was the real deal now. He wanted to be himself and not screw things up. He also had to take some time to explain to his parents that he had a date before his nighttime date. His dad smiled with pride, while his mom laid out some ground rules and some dos and don'ts. She was happy he was seeing someone else though, because she still didn't trust Nancy given her cruel past.

Stewart drove through the rain to Chrissy's, getting to her house a little before Noon. She hopped in the car and gave him a big kiss hello. The two talked about school and their futures on their way to a local taco chain. As they ate, Chrissy started rubbing her foot up and down Stewart's leg. He smiled broadly at her, and of course, he started to feel a familiar sensation between his legs. Chrissy told Stewart to "Slide his chair closer to the table" and when he did, he felt her foot start to caress his cock. He let out a small grunt on the initial contact and she sighed as she felt his large erection growing.

"So Stewart, was having tacos a signal of some kind?" Chrissy said and started laughing.

"What do you mean?" Stewart said in a completely deadpan manner. That only made Chrissy laugh harder. Her whole body shook. Her gorgeous breasts, her long hair, and her strong shoulders rocked with joy. "I guess we'll find out," Stewart added. At the point, Chrissy was nearly in tears from laughing and other customers were wondering was so funny.

"Stop making me laugh or I'm going to have to pee."

"Hey, you brought the whole topic up."

"True, true," Chrissy said as she finally started to compose herself. She made sure to put her foot back in Stewart's lap, though. The couple finished their lunch and headed to the theater. The line was quite lengthy as the second sequel to the super hero flick was much anticipated. When they finally got to the front of the line, Stewart's tacos nearly came up on him. The ticket seller was none other than Emmy.

"Hey Stewart look, Emmy Chan works here," pointed out Chrissy.

"Oh, wow," Stewart nervously answered.

"Hi Emmy," said Chrissy.

"Hey Chrissy. Hi Stewart."

"Hi Em, what are you doing here?" Stewart nonsensically asked.

"Uh, working. My parents make me earn some money rather than just hand it to me. It's all right though. I get to see all the movies for free."

"Cool," Chrissy responded.

"Enjoy the show you two."

"Thanks, we will," Chrissy replied. The two bought some popcorn and sodas and made their way into the crowded theater, where the majority of the good seats were taken. The theater had a small balcony split into three parts that was mostly empty due to it being partially closed.

"Let's go up to the balcony, Stewart," Chrissy suggested, to which Stewart quickly agreed. He was still freaked out by seeing Emmy.

The movie got underway and the crowd was totally into it, yelling at the screen and applauding and booing at the right times. Chrissy had her head on Stewart's chest and he had his arm around her. Stewart could smell her perfume and the aroma of her shampoo and started to get aroused. A particularly scary part of the movie made everyone jump, including Chrissy who grasped Stewart's leg and got way more than she bargained for.

"Stewart, you bad boy," she whispered

"Um," was all Stewart could muster back.

"As they continued to watch the movie, Chrissy began to rub Stewart's growing cock through his jeans. Stewart's breathing started to get uneven as he got more and more aroused. Chrissy decided to amp the things up and unzipped his pants. Stewart nervously looked around the theater and was relieved to see the balcony was still relatively empty and everyone's eyes were glued to the screen. Chrissy, meanwhile, reached into the opening she created and pulled Stewart's cock out from beneath his underwear. The buttery residue from the popcorn came in handy as she started to stroke his enormous erection. She kept her eyes on the screen until she decided to stop stroking and start sucking. She licked the head, inducing a stream of precum that she greedily sucked up. Then she pushed the thick head past her lips and took a few inches of the shaft into her mouth. Her headed moved up and down, soaking Stewart's cock with her saliva. She kept a slow but steady pace, occasionally releasing his erection so she could spit on it. Each time she did, it sent an electric jolt through Stewart's body. Stewart reached around Chrissy's body and started squeezing her right breast. She moaned on to his cock in response. She then slipped her free hand inside of her pants and started teasing her clit with her fingers.

The movie reached a loud scene which allowed Chrissy to suck harder, faster, and sloppier. It also allowed Stewart to groan and moan at a fairly loud level. Chrissy joined him in moaning as she neared an orgasm. She started using her tongue to lick up and down Stewart's lengthy shaft. She tongued the sensitive area between his balls and cleaned up the precum that slid down his cock. After a few minutes, she took his cock back in his mouth and started stroking him with her left hand. Just then, Captain Instigator and his sidekick began to sneak into the enemy's lair. The movie went quiet as did the audience. But, the distinctive sound of slurp, slurp, slurp, pop...slurp, slurp, slurp pop could be heard as well as a loud moan as Chrissy orgasmed.. Some people on the other side of the balcony looked over so Stewart put the large popcorn tub on his side to try to block the view. Chrissy suddenly picked up her speed and no matter what size popcorn box was there, anyone looking over could see her head bobbing up and down. Stewart's cock reached critical mass and Chrissy tasted the beginnings of one of Stewart's large orgasms. She started swallowing quickly as blast after blast of cum rocketed out of his head. When she had her fill, Chrissy grabbed the popcorn box and shoved Stewart's cock into it.

"Give me all your cum," Chrissy demanded and jerked him off until he had unloaded the remainder of his own buttery mixture into the tub. Chrissy licked the cum off of her chin and fingers as Stewart put the horse back in the barn. The two continued watching the movie and Chrissy hungrily ate the now moister popcorn. Captain Instigator once again prevailed against his arch enemy and the movie ended to thunderous applause. Stewart and Chrissy quickly moved towards the exist to not only beat the crowd, but so no one could see who was sitting in that part of the balcony when the lights came up.

As they walked through the lobby, Stewart and Chrissy ran into Emmy.

"Hey guys, how'd you like the movie?"

"It was fantastic," Emmy gushed.

"Cool. Well, I have to get ready for the next show. See ya later." As she walked past Stewart, Emmy whispered, "If you wanted extra butter, Stewart you should have just asked for it." Emmy winked at him and walked away, leaving a beet red Stewart standing there with his mouth open.

"I had a fantastic time today, Stewart," Chrissy said as she slid her arm through his.

"Me too. And, thank you to say the least."

"It was my pleasure.

"Believe me, it was mine too."

"I wish I didn't have to go to this stupid affair tonight. It's for a good cause, but I hate all the phonies that show up at these things. I wish you could come with me.

"Maybe one day I'll be to."

"I'd really like that."

Stewart drove Chrissy home, but pulled over about a mile away from their house so they could make out for a bit in the car. Stewart returned the favor in kind by sucking on Chrissy's nipples while he fingered her to an orgasm. Stewart was all smiles on the car ride home after his first official date was a smashing success. Now on to the second one.

Nancy called him on the ride home.

"Hi my Stew."

Stewart laughed and said, "Hi my Nan...no that doesn't have the same ring to it." Nancy laughed in response.

"You ready for our date, stud?"

"Oh brother. So what movie do you want to see."

"Without a doubt the new Captain Instigator movie. I heard it's awesome." Stewart wasn't sure, but he thought his head had just exploded all over the inside of the car. It's not like he didn't know it could happen, but hearing it for sure made his head spin.

"Uh, that would be great. How about that little theater over by La Hombre Ave? I love that theater."

"No way, Stew. I've already gotten us private suite tickets to the 9:00 showing at the IMAX."

"Oh fuck."

"What?" Stewart didn't realize he had said that out loud.

"Sorry, some idiot just cut me off."

"Shit, I didn't realize you were driving. Why don't you call me back when you get to where you're going?"

"No, that's ok. I'm on a Bluetooth. I was just running some errands for my parents."

"Okay, so how about you pick me up around 7 and we'll get some pizza or something."

"Sounds like a plan. See you then." Stewart hung up and couldn't believe his luck.

Stewart got home, took a nap, showered, changed and headed out to get Nancy. She greeted him with a very sexy kiss and looked smoking hot. She wore a short black leather skirt, a white sleeveless blouse that showed an ample amount of cleavage and some sexy heals. She also had gotten her hair cut shorter and it was slicked back. At that moment, Stewart thought he had never seen anyone look as sexy as Nancy did at that moment. He also felt underdressed in a pair of jeans and a golf shirt. But, he also knew by the look in her eye and the way she kissed him, that Nancy didn't care how he was dressed.

The two had a fun time at the pizzeria with Stewart insisting on paying after Nancy didn't want money back for the movie tickets. The two talked about school; the Miss Martinez situation, with Stewart keeping mum...they talked about their sex in the field house on Friday and started making out.

"Stewart, if you keep this up, you're going to have to take me right here on the table."

"So what's the problem?"

"None," Nancy replied and took a bite of pizza. In the process, she stretched out a long piece of cheese. "Know what this makes me think?" she said and giggled.

"Nannncy!" Stewart said and shook his head in disbelief.

Nancy then put some on her face. "Now do you know what I mean?"

"If you keep this up, I'm not going to be able to get up from the table."

"Oh, I'm going to keep it up all right," she replied with a wink. The pair finally finished their pizza and flirting and headed to the movies.

~~~

During the mid-point of the movie, the evil Baroness Martina tries to seduce Captain Instigator by dancing erotically and slowly stripping. Just as the music started playing, Nancy stood up with her back to Stewart and slowly started swaying to the music. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders, down her arms and released it to the floor. Underneath she wore a black lace bra, which she unclasped and let it follow the same path as her blouse.

"Nancy, holy shit. What are you doing?" Stewart asked feeling both nervous and turned on. Nancy didn't answer. Instead she unzipped her leather skirt and pushed it down past her hips, revealing a matching black thong. She spanked herself on both ass cheeks and then slid the thong down her legs and stepped out of it and the skirt. She bent over so that Stewart got a clear view of her wet pussy. Then she continued to sway to the music and ran her hands all over her body. She inserted two fingers inside of her pussy and turned around her, fucking herself while starting into Stewart's eyes.

"Stay where you are, Stewart, but take off those clothes," Nancy said in a demanding voice. Stewart quickly disrobed until he was sitting in the lounge chair as naked as Nancy. His cock was fully hard and pointed to the ceiling. Nancy removed her fingers from her pussy and wiped them on her nipples. She then sat on Stewart's lap and fed her tits to his mouth. He licked and sucked her nipples, moving back and forth between the two. Nancy let go of her breasts and started stroking Stewart's pulsating cock. She squeezed it tightly eliciting a moan from Stewart. Then she got up and turned around. She put her feet on the arms of the chair and lowered herself down onto Stewart's cock. She let out a gasp as the head pushed past her lips and inside of her. She slowly lowered herself inch after inch after thick inch. She took more of him inside of her than she had been able to before.

She remained motionless in a squatted position, savoring the feel of Stewart's huge erection stretching her once tight pussy. Stewart squeezed her tits as she let a sound of satisfaction and then she began...up and down, up and down, up and down, she rode his cock. Slowly at first then faster, and then slow again. Her right breast remained under Stewart's vise-like grip while his left hand slid under her ass and assisted in her rise back up each time. Stewart could feel Nancy's orgasm flow down in his cock and on to his balls and legs. He had never seen her emit so much fluid from her body. The sound of the movie drowned out the loud "Ohhhhhhhhhhh" she let out as she came. She took a moment to compose herself and then got back to riding the still very rigid cock inside her.

Unbeknownst to them, the door to the suite opened behind them and a figure entered. Moments later Stewart felt a strange sensation. At first, he thought it was more fluid leaking out of Nancy, but then he realized it felt like a tongue licking his balls. He peeked around Nancy and got the shock of a lifetime. A naked Chrissy licked his balls and shaft as it entered and exited Nancy's pussy. Her tongue extended up and tasted Nancy's lips as well. Nancy purred from the sensation. Stewart was freaked out but if possible, his cock got even harder. After Nancy experienced another climax, she slid off of Stewart's cock and Chrissy slid on and slid her tongue inside Stewart's mouth. She began to ride up and down as Nancy took over licking Stewart's balls and shaft, and the bud of Chrissy's ass.

Chrissy suddenly let out a loud yelp and squirted her orgasm all over Stewart. The sight of it got him breathing heavily, so Chrissy quickly dismounted his raging cock. She and Nancy both stroked his shaft and licked the head until a huge geyser of cum shot straight up in the air. One explosion of fluid after another went skyward and fell on all three bodies. He seemed to go on for hours though it was only a minute or two, but Stewart felt like he had expended a week's worth of cum. The girls started licking the cum off of each other and Stewart as they giggled at what had just taken place. Stewart sat slumped in his chair, looking at the girls in amazement.

~~~

"Nancy, Stewart looks a little freaked out don't you think?"

"Definitely, Chrissy. Are you a little freaked out, Stewart?" Stewart remained silent in attempt to make sense of the situation.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue," Chrissy inquired.

"Or, is it pussy's got your cock?" Nancy retorted. The girls laughed hysterically as Stewart remained in a state of speechlessness.

"I think he's overwhelmed, Nancy."

"I think you're right, Chrissy."

Stewart finally spoke up...well, at least a little. "How?" he finally managed to say.

Nancy was quick to answer. "You didn't think you could be having sex with both of us and not have each of us know about it?

"Seriously, Stewart," Chrissy added. Stewart sputtered for a response until finally the girls looked at each and started laughing hysterically.''

"Should we let him off the hook, Nancy?"

"I think so. It's all good, Stewart. Chrissy and I are all right with you seeing both of us. In fact, we are encouraging you to. Consider yourself to be the luckiest man on earth since you get to have sex with two of the hottest girls on the planet." Chrissy nodded her head in agreement.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. It's just that things changed so suddenly and you both wanted to be with me. I mean I was a virgin a week ago."

"We know, Stewart," Chrissy responded. We aren't mad or blaming you for anything. We both really like you, so we decided we could share you.

"I have to admit, I felt a little jealous watching you go down on him this afternoon, but I'll get over it," Nancy added.

" You...you were here?" Nancy grinned in response. Stewart continued, "I really like the both of you too. I never meant for things to get out of hand."

"Interesting choice of words there Stewart," the smart-aleck Nancy replied. She continued, "There are some ground rules though Stewart. First, you have to take us both to the prom. I know it doesn't matter to you, but it'll make you a legend. Second, this is the last time you have both of us at the same time. From now on, you can only see each of us individually. And finally, after tomorrow you can't have sex with anyone but the two of us."

"Why after tomorrow?" Stewart asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Stewart, how many times do I have to tell you I know everything going on at school? Including, your cougar threesome." Stewart turned pale.

"Wh...wh...what?" he stammered.

Nancy giggled and said, "Do you want me to get into Nurse Gretchen too?"

jrydher1
jrydher1
225 Followers
12