Stewart's Best Week Ever: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night, George. Say good night to Sarah for me."

"I will, miss. Good night."

"Sarah is George's wife. She's our cook and is like my grandmother," Chrissy explained. "In fact, everyone that works for my parents is like family to me. George and Sarah have been with my parents before I was even born. Our gardener, Liam, has been here 15 years. Our housekeepers, Marta and her daughter Sonja, originally worked for my actual grandparents. The only person that is really new is our chauffer, Reynaldo. He's been here less than a year. I'm still working on him to get him to loosen up. He's scared of me. Is that ridiculous or what?"

"Not really."

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone is scared of you." Chrissy suddenly paled and looked as if she would cry.

She quietly said, "I know. That way people don't bother me."

"But, why? I mean you are so smart. Everyone thinks you are the most beautiful girl in the school and they're right. You wear beautiful clothes. People wish they were you or could be with you. But, they're afraid to talk to you or make eye contact with you. We've all heard stories."

"Because, I'm scared no one would like me if they really knew me."

"We've been talking for what, 10 minutes? And, in that time I've really gotten to like you. You're great."

"You're just saying that."

"No, I'm not. I mean it. I have no reason to lie to you." Chrissy smiled and got up from her chair. She walked to Stewart's side of the table and planted a big kiss on his cheek. She then went back to her seat. Now it was Stewart who had a big grin.

The two continued talking and eating, and then went up to Chrissy's room to study. It looked like most other teenage girl's room plus some extras. Posters of pop stars and a flat screen TV adorned the walls; her desk had a laptop, monitor, and plenty of clutter. There was a four-poster bed, and the room was decorated with a very feminine touch. One of the extras was an en suite that was larger than Stewart's bedroom.

The two studied for about 90 minutes, when Chrissy said, "How about we go for a swim?"

"Okay," Stewart said with some reluctance. He thought of himself as a scrawny guy, albeit one with a huge cock, and here he was about to go swimming with the hottest girl in school. Then he thought about it again. I'm going swimming with the hottest girl in school. Me! And, Stewart suddenly felt very lucky and didn't care about what he looked like.

The two walked down to the 50-meter pool, which was the same size as the one in the high school. Chrissy showed Stewart to one of the two cabanas where he could change into his bathing suit. Stewart started to get excited as he changed, which meant his appendage started to get excited. "Not now, not now," Stewart said aloud and started thinking of quantum physics to get his cock to go back to DEFCON-5.

Stewart emerged from the cabana after five minutes to find Chrissy already swimming. She turned around when she heard a splash behind her.

"What took you so long?"

"I had a knot in my drawstring."

"Well, you better hurry if you're going to catch me." Chrissy began to swim towards the far end of the pool. Stewart stood frozen for a minute watching how graceful she was. When she reached the other end, she looked up to see Stewart standing where she'd left him. He was taken with just how sexy she looked with her wet and her body glistening.

"Stewart, you can swim, right?"

"Um, yeah." Stewart quickly kicked into gear and started swimming towards Chrissy. When he neared her side of the pool, she began swimming back the other way. The game of cat and mouse went on for 15 or 20 minutes before Chrissy hopped up and sat on the edge of the pool waiting for Stewart to swim the last half of the distance to her. He finally reached the end in a fairly winded state.

"Man, you are slow," Chrissy said with amusement. Stewart responded by chopping a large amount of water into her body and face.

"Oh, you are so dead, Stewart." Chrissy jumped back into the pool and the two started having a water fight until they both started laughing hysterically and fell into each other's arms. Suddenly the laughter stopped and the two stared into each other's eyes. They both knew what the other was thinking and soon the two were locked in a deeply passionate kiss. In such close quarters it was only a matter of time before Chrissy felt Stewart's cock stir against her body.

"Holy crap, Stewart. Just what are you packing down there?" Per usual, Stewart turned beat red when someone talked about the size of his cock. But, for the first time, he took the initiative.

"Why don't we go into the cabana and I'll show you." The two clasped hands and walked up the steps and out of the pool. Chrissy's mouth dropped open when she the bulge that was straining inside of Stewart's bathing suit. Inside the cabana, Chrissy started to get very nervous.

"Despite what people may think, I'm not very experienced sexually."

"Don't worry. Neither am I."

"That thing scares me and I haven't even seen it yet."

"Lately, I've found that facing my fears is a good thing. With that he untied the drawstring and pulled his bathing suit down and unleashed his pussy-hungry cock. Chrissy nervously laughed and put her hands to her face.

"I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at you. I'm just...just...there are no words."

"It's ok. Why don't you touch it." Chrissy slowly walked over and put a few of her fingers on the shaft. It twitched in response, which made Chrissy jump back and giggle. Soon, however, she had her hand wrapped around it, or mostly around it since her hands weren't that large, and started stroking it. She looked up at the taller Stewart whose breathing had changed.

"This is so hot, Stewart. It scares me, but I want to ride you." Chrissy then momentarily released Stewart's cock and undid her bikini top letting it fall to the floor. She then pulled the matching light blue bottoms down and past her ankles and feet. She was even more beautiful than Stewart had imagined. The two began to kiss again while Chrissy went back to stroking Stewart's cock. He in turn reached down and started rubbing her lips. Soon the two were moaning into each other's mouths.

They broke from their kiss and Stewart laid down on the floor, pulling Chrissy with him. She positioned herself over his cock and slowly started to insert it in her pussy.

"Ohhh. Going...to...take...this...real...slowly," Chrissy said as she eased the beginning of the nearly foot long cock inside of her. Stewart held Chrissy's hips steady as she continued to lower herself on to him. Her vagina seemed to adjust as it swallowed up more and more of Stewart's cock. She was a little more than halfway down when she realized she could go no further. She started to slowly lift back up and slide back down. Over and over she repeated the maneuver as her body started to react the moment. Stewart helped ease her up and down on his cock and then eased himself up from the floor slightly so he could feast on her beautiful tits. His tongue flicked her nipples and he sucked on them with great fervor.

"Oh, yes Stewart," Chrissy cried out as her fingers reached down to her clit, manipulating it as Stewart's cock drove even deeper into her. Her breath quickened and she let out a loud moan as an orgasm crashed over her like a breaking wave. Stewart wasn't far behind; he dropped Chrissy's left nipple from his mouth and held on to her tightly as he started ejaculating inside of her. The volcanic-like eruption easily filled her and oozed out down her leg and on to Stewart's legs and balls.

With his cock still inside her, Stewart laid back down on the floor, bringing Chrissy with him. The two lay there until they both fell asleep. Chrissy woke up first.

"Shit, Stewart. Its 1:00 wake up."

"Whuh?"

"It's one in morning, wake up."

"Oh shit. Stewart threw on his clothes and picked up his phone. There were several text messages and missed phone calls from his parents. "I've got to go," he said to Chrissy and gave a quick, but passionate kiss. He called his parents on the way home and explained that the pair had fallen asleep after a long night of cramming for their physics exam. Stewart's parents always trusted him, but his mom was wary of her son's explanation.

Stewart got home close to two a.m., disrobed and jumped into bed. He was asleep within seconds.

12