Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 01

Story Info
Little stiff dicks in panties turn me on.
5.7k words
4.75
20.8k
51

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,684 Followers

Have you ever become overwhelmed by events that were only partially of your making? An accidental exposure you thought so trivial that at first you dismissed only to find that it snowballed into something beyond your control. The Declaration of Independence begins, "When in the course of human events,". That was the beginning of American freedom. There are, however, events in the course of our lives that free us to be ourselves. What is written below is an example of how our lives can change in such a course of an event.

For me, the first time I saw a little dick tenting out the front of a pretty panty, I was pretty much hooked.

It all happened quite by accident you understand. Really. I was online searching for something delicate for my wife for St. Valentine's Day, you know, something sexy. I used the popular search engine and up popped thousands of links. It was one of those links that brought me into the world of males in panties. I'd been clicking and looking, and to be honest, I enjoyed seeing the female models in panties. But it was by chance, destiny, or divine interaction that I just happened to click on a particular site. I was amazed to see the page open with a slender, almost dainty male smiling as he posed in tight, nearly transparent panties. Naturally, my eyes were drawn to his privates. His dick was hard and from what I could see through the mauve panty, very nicely shaped.

I scoured the internet to find more pictures of little dicks hiding behind sexy nylon. My natural curiosity had me looking at several hundreds of photos of gentle looking males wearing pretty panties. My own dick, no larger than those pretty young men in panties became harder than ever before. I was unable to resist the temptation to rub my dick. The orgasm I had masturbating to those photos was so very intense. It left me weak and quivering for several minutes.

But when the afterglow of so satisfying an orgasm wore off, I felt dirty, disgusted, and vowed to never do that again.

Instead of sexy underwear, I decided to go the safe route. Flowers, candy, and dinner out for my lovely bride of 8 years. I was proud that I could abstain from the very thing in which I wished to immerse myself. And my wife? She was delighted with my gifts to her.

My steely reserve lasted 3 whole days. My mind kept going back to those photos of dicks in panties, so hard, so clean shaven, so sexy, so, so... aww, fuck it, they were beautiful.

Months of staring at those photos and wondering if my dick in panties would feel as good as those photos looked, I prided myself by not giving in to the temptation to try wearing panties.

It seemed like every chance I got; I would find myself surfing the net to gaze longingly at those dicks in panties. My initial curiosity became an interest which begat an obsession. A year or so after denying myself the pleasure, I decided to find out for myself.

My wife was out of town for the weekend visiting her parents and I was alone to indulge my urge to wear panties while salivating over those pretty little erections tucked away behind equally pretty panties.

I couldn't bring myself to use my wife's panties. I mean she has some sexy underwear, but I was afraid she'd find out what I was doing. No, that was too risky. I decided to shop for my own.

"What the fuck are you doing, dude?" I asked myself. I hesitated to go into the department store. Turning to go back to my car, I got three steps before stopping. "What could be the harm?" I asked myself. "No one is gonna know and besides, I can always throw them in the trash."

Taking a deep breath, I returned to the store's entrance and went to the lady's department.

I told the saleswoman that I was looking for some sexy panties as a birthday present for my wife. "Can you tell me what size she wears?"

See, that caught me off guard. I hadn't thought about that. "Well, she and I are about the same size. Will that work?" I explained lamely.

She gave me a skeptical look and led me to the lingerie aisle. She selected several beautiful panties, holding them out for me to see and feel.

Although I loved those with the lacy edges and little bows, I instinctively knew they'd be scratchy. "Um, maybe something less, um, something a little less lacy, please."

"Well, you may need more time to decide which she'll like better. Take your time. When you've made your selection, bring them to the register."

"Yes ma'am," I said. "Thank you."

My hands trembled as I sifted through dozens of panties. I wanted to buy ones that I would love rather than to come back here again for different ones.

As I sorted through the various colors and styles, I thought back to those sexy males and pictured how I'd want to look like them.

I didn't want to get something so over the top that I'd tire of them. I kind of favored the bikini style having seen those males with round bottoms much like mine; their panties allowing for the top butt crack to show and left their lower bottom exposed. That was something which, for some reason, I found appealing.

Still, there was something about the French-cut, the high waist that left their upper thighs exposed. I decided one of each, the bikini and French-cut.

Now for the colors. I always liked blue but wanted something less masculine. I wanted to be like those pretty boys in those sexy photos. "Lavender, periwinkle lavender would be perfect," I thought to myself. The pale color would show more of my little erection. I selected them in bikini.

Ah, now for the Frenchies," I smiled inwardly. I held in my trembling hands a delicate pair of pale, rose pink panties. I loved the tiny yet soft band of lace around the waist and figured they wouldn't be scratchy. I hurried to the register and placed them on the counter.

That saleswoman gave me another dog-eyed look as she rung up my purchase. "Thank you," I smiled as I paid in cash not wanting to leave a money trail.

I hurried out of the store and sped home.

Laying the panties on the bed, again I asked myself what the fuck was I doing. But even as I asked myself that question, my dick rose to its full 4 1/2". Like all males, I let my little head do the thinking.

I pulled up those online photos and got out of my clothes. "You fucking pervert," I said to myself as I pulled the lavender panty up my legs and over my bottom. The little wisps of my pubic hair sticking out of the sides looked terrible. I pulled my new garment off and hurried into the shower to shave my privates. I never had much body hair anyway, so why not?

I dried myself, put a bit of lotion on my freshly shaved body and pulled that beautiful panty back on. I checked myself out in our full-length mirror and knew I'd made the perfect choice in color and style. Just like those sexy males, my plump bottom showed at the top and hung out at the bottom. Better than that, the outline of my erection was plainly visible. I had to steady myself as I nearly came in them, even without touching myself. It was a moment in time I shall never forget. I had sudden insight that I'd been missing something so special, so arousing, something I had no clue existed before accidently stumbling on that sexy website.

I felt exquisitely nasty and sexy at the same time.

I teased myself the rest of that afternoon and evening. Wearing only my panties, I spent hours looking at those photos and gently rubbing my nearly 4 1/2" erection.

So many pretty males cavorting about in their panties, their little boners decidedly evident and so very alluring. When I clicked on an image showing on panty clad lad kneeling and kissing the panty covered erection of his friend, I nearly climaxed without touching myself. I wondered how it felt to have my dick kissed through panties. I knew it would be heavenly even if I never experienced it for real.

I poured myself a drink and looked for more photos like that one. Who knew there would be so many. I learned that they are referred to as sissies which sounded reasonable given they're wearing panties and playing with each other.

Around mid-night, my balls began to ache after so many hours of arousal, it didn't take but seconds to relieve the aching in my balls.

I lay on the bed thinking about those pretty boys in their panties kissing pretty dicks hidden in their nylon prison. Their little dicks would be hard in their panties if they watched me jack off in mine.

My orgasm was so intense, so over whelming, I actually squealed as I humped my bottom up and down, saturating my new panties. It was glorious.

I fell into a deep sleep wearing my cum soaked panty. When I awoke the next morning, I noticed that I had fouled the sheets where my sperm had dried.

I stripped the bed and washed the sheets. While they were cycling through the washer, I took my panty into the bathroom and washed them out on the sink. Hanging them to dry, I fixed myself a Keurig coffee and opened my laptop.

Unusual for me, my dick recovered quickly, and I was soon sporting another erection. This time, my dick was tenting my French-cut panties. the pale rose color suited me and as I looked at more pictures of panty wearing males, I was curious to see whether anyone had chosen my colors.

It didn't take long for me to find a cute male, thin with wide hips and a bottom like mine wearing the exact panty I now had on. I mean it was French-cut and pale rose pink. His little erect dick showed how much he loved those panties. He was smiling, full lips, long full eye lashes over bright blue eyes. I mean I had never felt an attraction to a man before. Never. Not one time.

But I found this male completely adorable. I book marked the page. Then, so my wife wouldn't find out my new perversion, I created a completely different email account. Using the pseudonym of pantyboy321, I copied the picture I'd bookmarked and emailed it to myself.

Not satisfied, I delved further into this new to me genre. I searched sissy sites and found one called BLACK COCK CULT. Curious, I entered the site and was amazed at what I found. Besides embracing the BNWO theme, there were pictures of sissies. I was drawn to the category, "the sissy bulge". There were many pictures of dicks in panties. I must have spent hours just staring and rubbing my erection. I felt a connection to those males. I know, many are models just earning a living. But I was sure there were some online that were legitimate sissies.

It occurred to me that maybe I should reach out and try to contact one or more of those pretty males; I don't know why, maybe just to chat and share ideas and maybe pics.

I had no idea where to start. The adult websites for what I was looking for were slim. Still, I wasn't in that big a hurry.

I searched for site that featured sissy stories. Literotica was one that not only had the stories, but you could contact the authors too.

I loved the stories I read about guys like me who, even though we're married, have a desire to well, be with a guy. There. I said it.

The more I investigated the realm of sissies, the more I became obsessed with them. Stories that had unsuspecting males being seduced into the arms and beds of real men became my go-to stories. Those stories where the wife and her lover help the husband discover and embrace his feminine side made me wish I could experience that.

I never before thought about sucking a cock but was now wondering how bad could it really be?

I looked at more pictures of those pretty males and the idea of me being the one on their knees kissing a panty covered dick grew more appealing. I just wanted to sample it. Try it once. Just one time. I wanted to meet someone who could let me experiment with my new desire to be a sissy.

I sent out several emails to Lit authors describing myself as a newbie wishing to meet other panty wearing males in the hopes of that meeting leading to possibly more.

Days passed with no response. Then weeks. Still no response. My home life with the Mrs. was suffering. I was not at all interested in making love with my wife which did not go unnoticed. To put an end to her harping, I would go down on her, bringing her to multiple orgasms until she'd push me away. When my wife would try to reciprocate, I'd close my eyes and imagine it was a pretty male in pretty panties swallowing my erection.

But that was not enough for me. I needed to experience the real thing.

I placed an ISO in an alternative lifestyle site. While browsing, I attempted to make contact with others like me who wanted to be with a gentle male rather than a Dominant man.

One fateful day, during lunch at the office, I was surfing the net and came across an article that spoke of a secret club of males that met monthly to get together and enjoy each other while wearing only panties. With no expectation other than disappointment, I decide to contact the reporter to see if he or she could put me in touch with that club.

"Well, sir," they apologized. "I can't give out their number. But, if you'll give me your contact information, I'll pass it along to the person I interviewed."

That was the best I could hope for. I gave him my phone number and secret email account address and thanked him profusely grateful that he would do that for me.

Two days later, while eating dinner with my wife, my phone rang. "Hello."

"Yes. Is this Martin?"

"It is. How may I help you?"

"It is I who may help you. Can you talk?"

I glanced at my wife who was watching me. "Yeah, now isn't a good time. Can I call you back, please?"

"I understand. The Mrs. is there, right?"

"That is correct," I said trying to sound like it was a business call.

"My number is on your cell. Call me when you can."

"I will and thank you."

"Who was that, Marty?"

"Just work stuff, honey. I have to call them back later."

No more was said, and I was itching to return that call.

When my wife went to take a shower, I went outside and made that call.

"I assume this is a good time?" He said when he answered my call.

"It is but this will have to be short."

"You're interested in our little club. May I ask why?"

This was difficult for me to answer. I never thought about having to discuss my desire to wear panties and be with others like me. I stuttered for a bit before confessing my love of wearing panties and wanting to be with those who shared that desire.

We agreed to meet for lunch at a cafe/bar near my place of work the next day. "I'll be wearing tan blazer and dark green trousers," he told me. "I'll be at a table in the rear. I need you to wear panties so I can see if you're being completely honest with me."

"Yes sir. I'll do that and will see you tomorrow. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Bye.

You might think I was excited to meet a panty lover. The truth was I was petrified. He wants me to wear panties as proof. Could I really meet a stranger and show him my panties?

Not having much time to really consider it, I came to the decision that if I was serious about my new fetish, it was either meet the gentleman or forget my lurid desires.

Once more I listened to my little head. I got in my car the next morning and pulled the baggie that held my precious panties from under the driver's seat. "Frenchie, you're up," I said to no one but me. I tucked the delicate favorite in my pocket and went to work.

I couldn't concentrate one iota. All I could think about was what I was about to do.

I kept wondering things like, "What of he only wants to blackmail me? What if he just wants to rob me? What if this is really a bad idea?"

None of those thoughts kept me from sneaking into a stall near lunch and trading my boxers for my pale rose panty.

My dick was hard as soon as I entered the stall. Fortunately, no one came in as I hurried and changed.

"Marty, hey man, let's go to lunch."

That was a co-worker with whom I'd worked several projects. Larry and I worked well together and I enjoyed his company. But not this day. "Sorry, Larry. Got somewhere to be. Tomorrow?"

Larry agreed and I left the building. Hailing a cab, I gave him directions to the cafe.

I took a deep breath and hoped that this meeting was not a mistake. The place was lit but not too bright. I slowly made my way to the rear and saw him just as he was sitting. Jacket and trousers matched what he said. Not believing in coincidences, I, more bravely than I actually felt, walked to the table. He smiled up, "Martin?"

"Yep. It's me. Martin Mc...."

"No last names, please. We are discrete and go by first names or nick names only."

I was relieved to hear that. We shook hands and although his grip was firm, his hands were soft, his fingers long and well-manicured. "I'm William but everyone calls me Billy."

"Before we get started Marty, we have some business to tend to. Go to the head. I'll be in shortly. Take the stall furthest from the door, it's handicapped accessible and has room enough for us both. I'll knock twice and whisper your name. I expect to see your Bonafide's."

He had an expectant look in his eyes though not one that made me feel at all threatened.

I had my pants down around my knees, my boner straining against my soft panty when he knocked and whispered my name. I unlatched the door and Billy quickly stepped in and latched the door behind him. I saw his smile. He looked relieved to see that I was being honest about what we were about to discuss.

"Oh, Marty, very pretty. May I?"

I wasn't sure what he had in mind but nodded anyway.

Billy stepped really close and put one hand on my bottom and the palm of his other hand on my nylon encased boner. "Lovely," he breathed.

The touch of his hand on my panty covered erection was everything I imagined. My knees weakened. I nearly slumped against Billy. A mewling noise escaped me.

"You have the body to wear panties, Marty," Billy whispered in my ear. "You also have something to offer us. Now fix yourself and join me at the table."

My face was flushed when I joined Billy. Taking my seat across the small table from him, I asked a question his comment had me thinking of. "What do I have to offer your club, if I may ask?"

"First things, first, Marty. I have a few questions. Some you may find personal but trust me, your answers will not be disclosed to others."

"Uh, okay."

"Wonderful. First, are you married?"

"I am."

Excellent. Have you ever had sex with another male?"

"No. Why would you ask that?"

"But you've thought about it. Am I right?"

I blushed. "Yes, but only recently."

Billy smiled as though he was talking to a child. Patting my hand he explained. "Our little club is comprised of married men who enjoy sexual relationships with their wives but have the need for something more, something different. We enjoy each other in ways that some might find gay. We do not define ourselves."

"But I've been reading online and see where we, I mean guys like me, are defined as sissies."

Billy just smiled at what I just told him and shrugged it off. "What you have to offer, Marty, was evident in how you reacted to my touch. Had I dropped my trousers and showed you my panties, would you have wanted to caress me as I did you?"

"Yes," I croaked, blushing.

"That's what you have to offer us and we you. Where do you work?"

He had several more questions like that and assured me throughout that my answers were for his ears only. "The membership trusts my judgement. Now, do you have question?" He chuckled as he said that knowing full well that I had many questions.

"You touched me back there," I said. "Does that go on in your club?"

"Why yes, of course. I already explained that. We like to touch and be touched and more. Many of us were like you. We fantasized and wore our panties in private. We never shared with our wives; most of whom wouldn't understand nor accept our behavior. But as a group, we have no one to criticize our actions, our desires. We are free to indulge and enjoy our harmless fetish with each other."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,684 Followers
12