Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 02

Story Info
I grow very close to my sisters in panties.
3.8k words
4.73
12.9k
17

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers

The weekend continues with my panty wearing friends and I learn much about myself.

"Wake up sleepy head," I said rousing jennifer/johnnie from her deep sleep.

"Morning love," she yawned and stretched. "Thank you for letting me sleep with you, Mary."

"My pleasure, baby. Love your nightie."

"Oh, this old thing. It was a gift from Tom, my wife's lover."

I looked at my friend surprised. "You allow her to have a lover?"

"You don't know Cindy. Couldn't stop her if I wanted to. And believe me, Mary, I don't want her to stop."

jennifer went on to tell me all about her living arrangements and how Tom had seen the sissy in her. "When he suggested I suck his cock, I found I really enjoyed it. Found it very arousing, actually."

The off handed way she described being a cuckold told me jennifer was more than happy to share her wife.

"But what I don't understand," I started. "If you like servicing real men, as you say Tom is, why are you here with sissies like us?"

jennifer smiled. "Tom put me into panties very early in his and Cindy's relationship. He also suggested that I seek out other sissies for sex because he forbade me from having sex with my wife."

"So, like you, I found Billie, and the rest is history. With you in our little club, Mary, it means we each now have a partner."

I had to ask, "How do you cope with it all?"

jennifer smiled, her eyes lit up. "I don't cope at all, Mary. Tom saw me for what I am today. He knew I'd be his cock sucker, his panty wearing cuckold. He knew when he told me not to have sex with my wife, nor any other women, he knew I'd obey him. Tom understood that I have needs that women just can't fulfill. Besides, had he not brought out the sissy in me, you and I might never have met."

"Whew. That's a lot to handle this early, jennifer. Let's shower and join the others."

Being naked with my friend was way lots different then when we're wearing panties. I was comfortable with her washing me and me in return washing her. I mean it was fun and all and we both grew a little closer. The one big difference was seeing her fully nude. jennifer was striking, for a male. High cheek bones, full lips; had she breasts, jennifer would have an hourglass figure.

Her skin glowed and she was very, very soft. I couldn't help but plant kisses on her soft bottom as I washed her. I covered her plump bottom with kisses and reached around to masturbate her. Using my thumb and index finger, I stroked her little erection slowly. It wasn't long before she began to quake and moan as her orgasm overtook her.

jennifer had trouble standing as she dribbled her seed and bent over to brace herself against the wall. Her bending caused her ass to press against my face which allowed me to tongue her pink fuck hole. Her orgasm and me eating her ass caused my little friend to cry out in a guttural, primal way. She slumped to the floor of the shower on her hands and knees, her sexy bottom still accessible to my mouth.

I stayed on my knees behind her gently licking and kissing her big round bottom while she regained her composure.

The gentle way she washed me, well, I was sorry that shower ended. The way she knelt, washing my dick and looking up at me, jennifer was more feminine than most women I've met. When she took my boner into her sweet mouth, I climaxed almost at once. I found myself once more on my knees, the warm water cascading over both of us.

We eventually finished our shower and dried each other. This was all so new to me and I found that not only was I completely comfortable doing what I'd done with jennifer, I loved it. I never knew that males like me existed. Our small frames with rounded hips and bottoms, sparse body hair, and little dicks, we were made from the same mold. And the atmosphere they created here naturally drew me into their sexual activities until I became as one with all of my new friends.

jennifer left me wearing only her nightie; much of her soft round, and now well-kissed bottom peeking out from under the pretty garment. I slipped into my periwinkle bikini panty. Checking myself in the mirror, I brushed my hair. I wore it long but not like jennifer and the others. Mine was barely a ponytail length. I brushed it back, gathered the long ends, and put a rubber band on the tail.

I joined the others who I found sitting around drinking coffee. "I see someone only thought of panties and didn't bring any lounge wear," Jimmy smiled. He took my hand and led me to the breakfast bar. Billie handed me a cup of coffee.

I blushed when Jimmy announced that I was only thinking with my little head. "Been doing a lot of that lately," I admitted.

The others were attired in lounging robes, all distinctly feminine. Floor length, faux-fur trim, silk and velvet fabrics, all so pretty. "Can I ask a stupid question?"

"Ask away, Marty, Charlie said sitting beside me.

"Oh please, when I'm here with you, you may call me Mary."

"Very good choice," Billie said raising his coffee cup in a toast. "What's on your mind, Mary?"

"Well, it just that you all look so pretty in your gowns. How do you keep them hidden from your wives?"

They looked around at each other as if deciding to answer my question.

"Tell us, Mary, where do you keep your panties now?"

"This may sound weird, but I keep them locked in a toolbox in my garage. My wife isn't the type to need a tool for anything."

They shared knowing looks. "We all had the same issues when we started exploring our love of panties," Charlie grinned.

"Um, well, what did you do about that, Charlie?" I asked.

"Carlie, jennifer. You can call me by my girlie name, Carlie."

"Do you all have women's names?"

Billie became Belle. Jimmy became Jeri. Mike became Mikki.

"God, I love this," I bubbled over. "Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of you all."

Belle asked the others of they had any reservations about their secret place. None did.

"Mary, we keep a small apartment in the city. A studio really with a queen-sized bed, a bureau, two closets, and a tiny make-shift kitchenette. The rent is $1,800 per month. If you'd like to share it with us, your end would be $300. But that includes free usage. All you do is go to our Facebook page and if the room isn't scheduled for the day you want it, then you put your name in the calendar."

"Anyway, that's where we all except for jennifer, keep our stash."

I looked at jennifer who gave me a great big smile. "Mary, I keep my girlie clothes at home in the guest bedroom where I sleep when Tom visits."

Of course. I should have guessed that. "Convenient," I replied to a nodding, beaming jennifer.

The conversation was pleasant, and all my new friends were so very welcoming. Since we all had satisfied our immediate needs the previous night, the late morning and afternoon was comfortably low key. That doesn't mean that sensuality wasn't prevalent. How could it not be with all those beautiful sissies? It's just that our immediate demands for sexual relief had been satisfied.

Well, that was until I walked over to the floor to ceiling window to see the early afternoon sun on the trees and got a chill.

Seeing me shiver a little, Mikki came over. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He whispered from behind me. He opened his robe and pulled me close to him. My back was to him and I felt the boner in his panties pressing warmly against my own panties between my butt cheeks. I have no idea why it was so easy for me to accept these males as lovers, but it was so nice to be held, caressed, and wanted by them.

I pushed my bottom back against the throbbing little erection. "Mmmm, Mikki, you know how to make a girl feel wanted," I whispered.

He turned me around so we were face to face. He tied the robe closed behind my back so our bodies pressed together. Our erections rubbed each other through the thin nylon that separated them. My hands went to his sexy bottom and we held each other, rubbing our loins together in a slow sexy dance.

Mikki took the rubber band out of my hair. "You really should let it grow, Mary. You'd be beautiful with shoulder length hair."

I put both hands on the sides of his face and brought our lips together. We melted in each other's arms as we kissed and caressed.

When we were both on our knees with our arms around each other, still kissing that I decided to push him on his back? I got between his legs, running my hands up his thighs, I smiled at him the sexiest way I knew how. I took the waist of his red panty and pulled down just enough to free his boner.

I had never imagined I'd suck a dick much less be the instigator. But here I was, kneeling and wanting to pleasure Mikki in a way I knew she'd enjoy.

Mikki arched her hips and took my head in his soft hands. I took his wrists in my hands. Pulling them down, "I don't need help, Miss Mikki," I smiled. Then I kissed the tip of his boner before swallowing the little thing down to his balls.

I heard him moaning as he squirmed about. I gave my new friend a slow sensuous blow job as I cradled his balls through his panties until he groaned and thrust his hips and squirted a couple dollops of his seed in my mouth.

I kept his dick in my mouth until he was no longer erect. Mikki took my hand and pulled me up against him. "You didn't have to do that, Mary but it felt so nice, and you do it so well."

I buried my face in his neck. "I never did that before I came here. Something just came over me and it all just feels so right."

"Baby, it has happened to all of us here. We get so in touch with our feminine side that we take it to the next level. It's okay. We all have sucked each other's dicks before. I don't know about you, but I find I enjoy it more with a pretty male like you in her sexy panties taking me into her mouth. I mean, when they do that it's because they really want to."

"Like me? I wanted to. I probably will again but I don't know why."

"Don't try to second guess yourself, Mary. Just go with it. Be who you are, sweetie. You'll enjoy yourself more just letting go and being who you are. Like the rest of us, if you spend more time with our little group, you'll discover more things about yourself."

Belle and Jeri were busy in the kitchen. I went to ask if they needed help. "No thank you Mary. It's our weekend to prepare the Saturday dinner. We all pair up and take turns. You and jennifer will have the duty in your 3rd visit here.

Watching these males in their panties was so much better than anything I'd seen online. They all got along well. They all were more female than male, and they made me feel like I was part of a sorority.

While the atmosphere was sensual, it wasn't all sexual. Gentle hugs, quick kisses, a passing caress on your dick or bottom, it was idyllic.

Carlie turned on college football and it was just a bunch of us effeminate dudes cheering for different teams and ribbing each other. Only we were different. There was no drunkenness. Cursing was at a rare minimum. No one was trying to out-do the others. I had found Shangri la.

The rib roast Belle prepared could have been served at a 5-star restaurant. Jeri baked potatoes for all and tossed together a Ceaser salad. jennifer and I did the dishes as the others relaxed with a glass of brandy.

When we went to join our comrades in panties, Belle opened her legs and motioned for me to sit between them on the love seat. I was most happy to be with her. It was, after all, Belle who had made my presence here possible.

"Hmmm," Belle said aloud for the others to hear. "Here I am holding Mary hyphen Martin. Wasn't there a Mary Martin who played Peter Pan back in the early 1950's?"

I giggled. "If I'm Peter Pan, which one of you is Tinkerbell?"

There was giggling and finger pointing at who would make the best Tinkerbell. Cute little jennifer stood and ended the friendly debate. "We're all fairies here but I'm the smallest so I should be Tinkerbell."

After the laughter died down, Carlie told jennifer that next time we get together she'd better have wings.

"Ladies," Belle announced after helping me rise from between her legs. "Mary and I need some alone time so I can get better acquainted with her."

Leading me to her bedroom, my dick was hard before we got there. Belle came up behind me, her panty covered erection fitting nicely between the cheeks of my rump. Her hands went to my nipples, her lips to my neck. "Oh, Belle, you make me feel special, baby," I moaned as I reached back to hold her head on my neck.

"You're fitting in well, baby," she whispered in my ear. "I knew when I saw you blushing in that stall that you'd be perfect for our little group. I wanted to kiss you and your dick so bad, but I knew if I did, I'd get carried away. Can you imagine how we'd look if someone saw us in the restroom?"

"Kiss me now, Belle. Please, kiss me," I said, melting in her arms and she mine.

Our hands naturally went to each other's bottoms, our little erect dicks rubbing together through the soft material of our panties.

I so loved being in her arms. "Belle," I smiled, "I wish we could stay here forever."

Our tongues finished our conversation as our kissing grew more intense, more passionate. Her hands were in my panties, pulling my buttocks apart. I felt her finger gently probing my anus. "Belle," I shivered, breaking our kiss. "I've never done that before."

"We don't have to hurry, baby girl. When you're ready for me to have you truly feel like a woman you so much want to be, you'll let me know."

"I promise, Belle," I said as she led me to her bed. "Darling Mary, lay back and let me indulge my fantasy ever since we met.

Her hair tickled my thighs as Belle moved her face to my erection. "Love the periwinkle, baby girl," she said kissing my panty.

Her kisses on my inner thigh made me squirm. This was eroticism at its finest.

Belle kissed my balls then licked my panty where my dick was hiding. "Such a cute little erection you have," she hummed. Then, her eyes locked on mine, she pulled the waist band down just enough to expose the head of my dick. Using her tongue, Belle had me squirming and thrashing about as she licked, kissed and sucked on just the head of my stiff dick.

"Oh Belle, what are you doing to meeee," I wailed.

She didn't let up and with the palm of her hand rubbing the shaft and her sweet lips performing magic on the head, I had the most glorious orgasm one could imagine. I remember squealing then taking her face in both hands and humping like crazy until my balls were completely drained.

Belle came into my open arms and we kissed. "That was wonderful, Belle. A girl could get used to that."

"I hope you do, Mary," she smiled. "This won't be our last time."

"I know, baby. Or at least I hope not," I purred, kissing her cheek.

I didn't know how to reciprocate much less out-perform Belle, but I was determined to make her feel as good as she did me. I slid down until my face was on her chest. I reached for her erection and rubbed it through her panty as I nibbled and sucked on her nipples.

"Turn over for me, Belle."

I loved looking at her pert bottom. So soft and round. Her panties covered maybe half. I straddled her torso and kissed between her shoulder blades, kissing and licking my way down her soft pale body.

Now, kneeling between her legs, I kissed her panty covered bottom and those places her panty didn't cover. I reached under her and palmed her erect dick as I lavished her sexy ass with kisses.

Belle raised her ass letting me know she liked where this was going.

I placed my lips where I knew her anus was and blew hot breath through her panty. I heard her whimper into the pillow as she pushed her big bottom back in my face.

Belle now had her bottom raised demanding my attention. I pulled her panty aside and planted my face between those soft round globes, my tongue finding its target. I stabbed at her opening while Belle tried to ass-fuck my face. Licking her bottom and running the palm of my hand over her erection, I knew Belle would soon have her orgasm.

I flipped over and under her. Sticking my index in her ass-pussy, I pulled her dick from silky confines of her panties and took it in my mouth.

Even with her face covered by her pillow, I could hear her muffled screams of ecstasy when her little boner jumped and squirted and her seed into my sucking mouth.

We lay like for several minutes; Belle's shrinking dick in my mouth, her panty cradled balls on my chin, my hands gently caressing her ass.

Belle got up to relive herself. "My legs are weak, Mary. Wow," was all she could say as she walked into the bathroom on wobbly legs.

We cleaned ourselves and joined the others. Well, we tried. Only Jeri and jennifer were in the great room. They were cuddled by the fireplace where last night, so much magic happened to me. "I bet Mikki and Carlie are having a last hurrah before we must leave," Belle told me. "Those two have a thing."

Belle poured us a glass of wine. She sat on the large sofa. I put my glass on the side table and lay with my head on her lap. I looked up at my friend and told her something was troubling me. Belle ran her fingers through my hair. "Belle, I don't know if I can go home after this weekend. Nothing will ever be the same for me."

"Baby girl, you'll go home because it's the right thing to do. We'll all go home because we always do. We take what pleasure we got from this weekend together, hide the memory with the rest of our secrets and look forward to another weekend here, together, celebrating our love for each other and our love of wearing panties."

She made so much sense. What's more, she was right. "Will I see you before the next weekend? Can I see you before then?"

"That's another reason why we keep that little studio, babe. And yes, I want to have you again and again as I know the others do as well."

Then Belle tweaked my nipple, "You're such a sexy bitch," she teased me.

"I want to be sexy for you, Belle. Sexy for you and the others. I never knew such a thing like you all existed.

Around midnight we all shared a toast and talked about things like the best and worst things about panties, how to keep our secret from our wives, well, except for jennifer whose wife knows and doesn't care. Couples finally paired off again and once more, jennifer curled up beside me.

Rubbing me to erection, she looked up at me with her doe-like eyes. "You can fuck me if you want to, Mary."

Her offer surprised me. "jennifer, baby, you have the sexiest body and are the sweetest girl, but I'm just not ready for that. Someday, maybe, but not now. And believe me, it's not because you're not desirable. It's not you, it's me."

"It's okay, Mary. I understand, really. It takes some of us longer to accept who we really are," she smiled.

Like our first night, jennifer curled up beside me. Her hand slipped inside my panty to hold my dick. I fell asleep with that cute sissy with my boner in her hand.

We awoke the next morning and joined the others for coffee and bagels. When we had finished our breakfast and cleaned up, Belle broke the spirit of the weekend. "Well gents, times about up. Let's pack our things and make sure we leave this place like we always do."

You could almost feel the sadness as an entity encompassing each one of us. The mood though solemn, we all knew that we'd meet here again in a few weeks. Like the others, we all tended to our business while wearing only our panties. The thin nylon undergarments, although delicate, were the bonds between us that could not be broken.

Hugs, caresses, and kisses all around before we dressed to leave.

Belle walked me to my car. Holding my hand, she kissed it, then me. "I have the apartment next week, Mary. Join me there after work on Wednesday?"

Our eyes met while she waited my answer. I saw the hope on my friend's face. I squeezed her hand, "Baby girl, I wouldn't miss it for the world. What time?"

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers
12