Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 05

Story Info
Now a cuckold, I find love with jennifer.
5.2k words
4.7
5.6k
17

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers

My wife, who has and will remain nameless for the purpose of this telling wasn't all that unhappy nor was she surprised to hear what I had to tell her. "I'm not surprised, really," she said. This came after I confessed to my infidelities with my new friends and coming out as a sissy. "Rick told me you were probably that way."

"Rick? Is that the name of the guy who hit on you? The one you went to for sex?"

"It is, he is. Rick said that you might be that way."

"That way? What the fuck does Rick know about me? He doesn't know me." I was fronting outrage. "This guy, who hasn't met me, has already labeled me?"

"Maybe, but Rick is smart and Martin, he's been around the block. When I told him about us, your little penis, and how you told me that you knew you couldn't give me what I need to feel like a woman, he smiled. "Your husband is like most tiny-dicked males," he said. "I bet you he wears panties on the sly and cavorts with others like him. It's that or he's have found yourself a dominant man to serve." He knew, Martin. He just knew."

"Well, fuck him. I don't want to meet him; not yet anyway."

"Yeah, but I suppose you would love to have me meet your sissy friends."

"Let's make a deal. You don't have to meet my friends and I don't have to meet this Rick guy."

"Martin, please reconsider. Rick wasn't being mean at all. He didn't say what he said to make you look small in my eyes. He was merely explaining. What's more, he was right about most of what he told me. Right?"

I had to admit this guy Rick was correct.

"Rick told me that many marriages survive the husband coming out as a sissy. He encouraged me to keep our marriage together. So, it's like this. You will have your outlets and I'll have mine."

"I appreciate him telling you that. He seems to be a nice guy like you said," I said to my wife.

"And he's looking forward to meeting you, Martin. He's a nice man and kind and he really wants you to be a part of what he and I have."

"I suppose he'll expect me to suck his cock," I sneered.

"Well," my wife giggled. "There is that. Rick told me that lots of guys like you who love watching their wives take a big cock and yes, they, most of them want to take that cock in their mouths."

"That's not what I've encountered, honey. I just confessed to meeting up with guys like me. Only one of them is what you want me to be. That's not most or even lots. One out of 6. That's less than 20%. And I don't know if I could do that in front of you anyway."

"So, you are thinking about sucking his cock. You'll love it, Martin. It's much bigger than yours. Even his balls are huge. I'll bet you'll like his cock much more than you do those little dicks you've had in your mouth. Now let me see you in your panties."

"I don't have them here," I confessed happy not to have to put them on in front of my wife. "They're at our little studio place where we get together."

She thought for a moment. "Well, we're about the same size. Put my panties on, Martin."

I hesitated and my wife would not have it. She insisted that if I chose to live as a sissy, the least I could do was share it with her. "I mean you're going to watch Rick and I have sex. What's fair is fair, Marty."

It took a while for me to get up the nerve to do what she wanted. "You pick one, Martin," she said as we stood before her open panty drawer.

I selected a full, high waisted, "I'm on my period" granny-panty. She wasn't having it. "I bet you don't wear panties like those when you're with your sissy buddies. Here, let me."

My wife pulled out a sheer pink, almost like my panties, though there was no red trim. Just a sheer pink bikini.

I was blushing for all I was worth as I slid the delicate nylon panty up my legs. My dick gave me away. It was hard before I put my first foot in that sexy garment.

Now naked except for the bikini panties, I stood for my wife to inspect. "Wow, Martin, they look great on you. Your butt is a bit larger than mine but your narrow waist and wide hips, you're made for panties, baby."

I went to remove them, but my wife stopped me. "You like them, don't you?"

"Yes, very much," I croaked.

"And you like to wear panties."

I nodded, blushing a hot crimson.

"Then you should do what makes you feel good. Besides, I like you in panties. You look so natural, honey. Keep them on for me, please."

My wife was taking charge and I loved it.

As the evening wore on, I got a chill. I went to put my robe on but once more my wife had other ideas. "Be a darling, Martin. Wear this for me," she said in her best sultry voice handing me a nightie. It was very similar to what jennifer wore our first time together. "You'll look sexy with that on over your panties, baby."

My wife saw my hands trembling as I reached for the pretty garment. "Nervous?" she asked.

"No," I whispered.

""Excited, then?"

I nodded; my voice having left me temporarily.

"Baby, I was right. You look so damned sexy. Come to me, Martin."

She sat in our recliner, her pants off, her pussy begging for attention. I was happy to oblige, relieved that so far this was going well.

"Eat that pussy, my sexy fucking sissy," she growled as I lapped at her clit. Her words only served to heighten my arousal. I never dreamed that I would be wearing a nightie and a pair of my wife's panties while going down on her. I couldn't wait to tell jennifer.

Later that evening, we lay in bed. "Please be gentle with me, hon," I implored. "I'm sore down there."

My wife knelt up facing me. Gently stroking my sore erection, she wore an evil grin. "Playing too much with those other sissies, huh?" Then she gripped my dick hard.

"Yes ma'am," I winced.

"Ma'am, is it? I think I like that. Tell me Martin, don't most sissies have someone leading them, giving them guidance and direction?"

"I suppose," I answered honestly.

"Well buster, from now on, I'm in charge around here. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am. I understand," I told her growing more excited by this unexpected change in our dynamic.

"Then I expect you to meet Rick. He will be coming over tomorrow. I want you to be in panties when you open the door to show him in."

"Oh God, no. Please not that."

"Oh, God, yes. You will welcome him into our home. You will fetch him a drink. You will be the perfect sissy hostess for us."

Her stroking my boner and thinking about what she's ordering me to do me had me quivering.

"Yes ma'am," I surrendered.

"And should the occasion arise, you will suck his cock and thank him for allowing you that pleasure. Is that clear?"

It could not be helped. I groaned and climaxed, my orgasm completely over-taking any remaining resistance I had. That orgasm sealed my fate as far as this guy Rick was concerned. My wife saw what took me over the edge and pounced on it.

"Rick will talk to you about sucking his cock. I mean, it is his cock, and he has a right to say when and even where you can suck it for him. You have to agree that how it should be. Right?"

"Yes ma'am," I sighed. I fell asleep beside my wife. My world had been turned upside down.

The next morning, I emailed jennifer and told her what happened. I included the part about welcoming Rick in our home wearing only panties and maybe having to suck his cock at my wife's direction. She was quick to respond.

"Mary, I know you may be troubled but, baby girl, be a brave and good sissy slave for your Mistress and do as your wife commands. You'll find that having a nice big cock in your pretty mouth will be the best thing that could ever happen to you. Sucking a real man's cock will rip away every shred of prideful, faux masculinity, manhood you thought you had. It will liberate you as nothing has before."

"Yes Mistress. Your slave will be brave and obey you, my Mistress." I replied.

"Shave your legs and chest, Martin. Or should I call you Martie?" This was my wife deciding how I should look when greeting her friend.

"Your choice, ma'am," I answered. I went to shave happy to have her guiding me rather than having to decide whether I should be doing this.

I stepped into the mauve bikini panty my wife lent me as she prepared for her lover's arrival. My dick, my tell-tale dick was immediately hard and throbbing. Rick would notice right away. Of that I had no doubt.

"Show time," I sighed as I went to answer the door and welcome the man who would make a cock sucker out of me.

"Be on your best behavior," My wife called out from the bedroom.

"Good evening, sir, welcome. Please come in."

"You must be Martin. I'm Rick. Very good to finally meet you."

There were no snide remarks. No smirks of superiority. Rick was pleasant and friendly. He had charisma. I could tell that right off.

We shook hands and I asked if he'd like a drink while my wife was getting ready. "Only if you'll join me," he smiled.

"Wow," I thought as I went to make our drinks. "This isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Rick is actually a nice guy. Then there's his looks. Taller than me. He was broad chested, big guns for arms, and legs seemingly as sturdy as tree trunks. And handsome? Was he ever. Squared jaw, dark brown eyes and hair that had a little natural wave. I could see why my wife would go with him.

"To us," Rick raised his glass in a toast.

"To us?" I questioned though I still clinked glasses with him.

"You, your wife, and me, Martie."

"To us," I smiled relieved that he included my wife.

"Let's you and I have a talk, shall we?"

"I guess, sir," I replied wondering what he had on his mind.

"Sir, is it? I like that, Martie. You could have called me Rick but you didn't. We're off to a grand beginning."

"I beg your pardon, sir. A grand beginning?"

Rick smiled at me. It was a pleasant smile, one that lit up his face and radiated warmth. The kind of smile that draws one in. "Well, Martie, you are a sissy, right? I mean that's what you told your wife."

I blushed and could only nod.

"Please, Martin, use your words. That way they'll be no misunderstanding between us."

I have no idea why my dick twitched right at that moment as I struggled to admit my secret to this strange man. "I, um, well, yes, sir. I have recently realized I'm a sissy," I managed to stammer.

"That's good, Martie. Very good. If you don't know, and as you said, you recently learned that you're a sweet panty boi, a sissy. Now, whenever men, and I'm talking about real men, you understand, whenever you are in their company whether to suck their cocks or run errands for them, whatever, a sissy is always respectful. Always. And since you've already begun to call me sir, without training, I'd say we're off to a grand beginning."

"I understand now, sir."

"Wonderful. Now I won't be crude about this, Martie," Rick continued. "Yes, I am sleeping with your wife. But let me assure you that had she not told me she had the okay from you, I wouldn't be here now. I believe marriages are sacred and I do not wish to have yours end on my account. I want very much for you and I to have a mutual respect for each other."

I sat across from him and crossed my leg over the other.

"Nice legs, Martie. And if I can be so up front, you look stunningly sexy in your panties."

Not for the first time that night I blushed a hot red. "Thank you, sir."

"I'll put my cards on the table, Martie. Your wife told me about your short comings, I guess you could call it. That's not something you could control and you have no fault in what nature had intended for you at birth. Not every sissy has a tiny dick, but most do. It's Mother Nature's way of isolating those she feels unsuited for procreation."

That stung but I said nothing.

"I've met more than one sissy, and some had to be coaxed, urged, and cajoled into panties. Not you. For that, you are to be commended."

Rick paused waiting for a response.

"Um, thank you, sir."

"You're very welcome, Martie. My, but you're so much sweeter than your wife let on. Anyway, let's plow on, shall we?"

"Please do, sir," I said wanting to know what else is on his mind.

"When I'm here, I would appreciate it if you would consider me the man of the house. By that I mean you'll take your cues from me, your direction, your behavior. In other words, you'll be a good sissy boi for daddy. It's really only proper protocol, after all. Don't you agree?"

The way he said it and the pleasant smile, as if he was almost embarrassed to say what he had just said made me want to please him. "I would like nothing more, sir," which seemed to make Rick very happy.

"Wonderful," he clapped his hands. "We're off to a wonderful start."

"Now," he began again. "I'll be very candid here. Like many males with small dicks whose wife has taken a lover, you'll want to watch us have sex. I get it. I understand completely. Were I in your shoes, or, in your case panties, I would very much like to see my wife get what she needs. You do know what she needs, don't you, Martie?"

I nodded but he would not have that. Words, Martie. Use your words."

Taking a deep breath, "Your cock, sir. She needs your big cock."

"That she does my boy. You understand. As her husband, in no way would I wish to exclude you from participating with us. Participating is the key word. Not watching but actually taking part. But, Martie, there are certain conditions or requirements that are non-negotiable for your participation. Do you what those are?"

"I think I do, sir?"

Rick smiled as though relieved. "But just so there are no misunderstandings, Martie, I'll spell them out for you. I expect you to suck my cock when and only when I give you that opportunity. Never deign to suck it without my permission. And when I've finished with your wife, you will clean her of my ejaculate and me of our love mixture. Are we on the same page?"

"Yes sir. I understand."

"Here she is now. Baby, you could have told me what a polite and understanding husband you have, not to mention how sexy he looks in panties. Shapely legs and an ass made for panties."

"Hmm, yes. I have told him that too. I suppose he makes a wonderful sissy," she said glancing my way.

My wife had dressed for her man. The floor length robe was transparent through which Rick and I could see her lacy white panties and extended nipples. The high heeled slippers she wore made her shapely bottom appear to protrude more than usual. In a word, she looked fuckable. Very fuckable.

After some small talk, my wife told Rick that it was time. "I think my sissy is quite anxious to see a real man fuck."

Rick agreed and motioned for me to come to him. I undressed him as he directed. When I pulled down his boxer briefs, I was stunned at the size of his cock. It had to be close to 7 1/2" once it got hard and very thick. Being in panties and kneeling before this nice man, I had the sudden need to please him, to make him happy with me. I asked for permission to do just that.

He smiled at me and then looked at my wife. "This boy was raised right," he complimented me. He tussled my hair and told me I had his permission to suck his cock

In very short order, Rick had me kneeling and sucking his cock while he and my wife made small talk and enjoyed the drinks I made for them..

I took that big cock in my hand and held it high admiring the heat emitting from it. It was so manly, so masculine, so everything I am not. I placed my lips where the base of his cock joined his balls then worked my way up the shaft to engulf the large purple head. Sucking his cock came easy for me. I wondered why I had thought I would not enjoy sucking a big cock.

I moved my face down and kissed his balls and licked up the meaty shaft again.

"He's really quite good," Rick told my wife. "It's like he has been sucking cocks all his life. Martie is a natural."

I took his cock from my mouth and held it to my face. "Thank you, sir, I smiled up at the man my wife chose to fuck. I was extremely pleased with her selection and made a mental note to tell her so. But now, as those two reunited over drinks, all I wanted to do was pleasure the new man of our house.

Some of you reading this will scoff. "I'd kick his ass or I'd toss her out," crap. And it is crap. I could have left. That's all I could have done successfully. Slight of stature and rather timid, I was no match for the likes of Rick. But I chose to stay. I chose to pay homage to a real man and keep my wife.

Raising up, I swallowed as much of his cock as I could nearly gagging. I was used to little erections, no more than four, four and a half inches in length. This was a man's cock. A Real man's cock and for the moment, it was mine.

"Not having a cock, himself," Rick explained my desire to suck his cock to my wife, "Martie has what every little dick sissy has. And that my dear is cock envy. Our sissy has the need to serve real men in the way he's serving me now. It's not his fault he's a cock sucker, you know. It's his nature. It's what he was born to be. Your husband knows he's not a man, not a real man. The choice he made to wear panties was actually made for him while he was still in the womb."

"Really?" My wife asked. "That early?"

"Oh yes. It was in the fetal development stage that nature decided what Martie and those like him were going to be. Little panty wearing sissies. Nothing more. Nothing less. They grow up desiring pussy, to be one of the guys. But deep inside they know that they have no business sticking those tiny penises in a woman. Isn't that right, Martie? Tell her. Tell us, do you think you should be having intercourse with your beautiful wife, or would you prefer she enjoy what real men have to offer her?"

Rick was right. Deep inside me I knew he was right. I had no business fucking women. "My tiny boner belongs hidden away in panties. I would prefer she sees real men for her sexual needs, sir."

"And what of your sexual needs, Martie? How will you satisfy them?" Rick asked, sealing my destiny.

"My needs should be satisfied by real men or sissies like me, sir."

As Rick spoke, I learned. Relieved to know my decision to wear panties and play with others like me was actually made for me by nature years ago.

I called jennifer the next day. "The night was glorious Mistress. I did what you told me to do. I sucked his cock."

"Did my slave Mary like it?"

"Oh yes Mistress. I loved it. Rick is his name and he's so handsome and so nice. And his cock is very big. I loved it. I really loved it."

"I knew you would, my slutty bitch."

"Thank you for believing in me Mistress," I said into the cell phone. "I can't wait to see you again. I miss you."

"Monday at the studio, slave girl. Get off work early if you can. I'll be there at noon."

Mistress jennifer got there at noon. I was there at 11:30. I was so excited to tell her how everything went with me coming out to my wife and meeting her lover. I was so excited I almost tinkled in my panties. Panties that my wife said I should wear all the time. When I looked at Rick to see what he thought, he nodded. "A good sissy should always wear her panties," he said without malice.

"Mistress, watching those two together, his big fat cock making my wife moan and speak in tongues as he fucked her through many orgasms was so exciting."

Mistress jennifer smiled. "I know, Mary. Believe me, my sexy slave girl, I've watched Tom take Cindy to places I never could many times. Now your Mistress would like her slut to kneel and kiss my clit through my panties as you continue to tell me everything that happened."

"I was nervous at first as you already know. But Rick made me feel so comfortable. He even complimented me several times and told me I looked sexy in my panties."

"Oh? Which panties did my slave girl wear for him?"

I pulled my face away from Mistress's boner and looked up at her. "My wife's. She actually chose them for me. It was all so scary and wonderful at the same time, Mistress." I nibbled on her little erection which made Mistress squirm. Then I had a thought. "Mistress, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I would never trade his big cock for your clit, Mistress. Little clits in panties are most exciting for me."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers
12