Stiletto Deceptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door to her room and paused until it had shut. Kevin stuck his head in the adjoining door, a look of concern on his face. She ran to him, collapsed into sobs. He shushed her and enclosed her in his arms.

"You were right. It was bad," she finally husked out, through the ruins of mascara. Kevin held her that way until her sobs subsided. She took a breath and offered him a pained smile. "I'm sorry."

"I'll murder him," Kevin replied. "I'll head up there right now and--"

"No. Let me get cleaned up. The bugs should be active now."

Lexie retreated to her room, showering quickly. She was still processing what had just happened. Bellos had taken her without her consent, and despite the intensity of it, a part of her enjoyed the submission of it. Of being completely out of control, in the hands of such a force of masculinity. She had a good cry in the shower, then toweled herself off and reapplied her makeup. She put her backup wig on, and then an outfit she had purchased but never thought she would wear. At least for someone else. From the outside, it appeared as though she simply wore black stockings and heels, with a tan trench coat over them. She let herself back into Kevin's room. Lexie shut the door with a soft click behind her, then walked slowly over, hands in the trench coat pockets. Kevin was arranging a room service meal, complete with wine and candles.

"I thought we'd--" he froze as he caught sight of her. "What is this--you're not going out again, are you?"

She walked up to him and watched him inhale her perfume. "I need you to do something for me, Kevin." Lexie looked into his eyes.

He swallowed heavily. "Umm, ok. Sure."

"Fuck me." She opened the trench coat, let it fall to the floor, revealing what she wore underneath. A black lace basque, garters and stockings, and black stiletto heels.

"What?"

"I need this. I need to forget about what just happened, with someone that I care about. And that cares about me." Lexie leaned toward him, kissed him softly on the lips.

After a moment of frozen pause, he kissed her back, hungrily.

Lexie pushed him into a leather chair and sat on his lap, feeling his cock through his pants. Another cock, hard for her.

She sank to her knees in front of him, slowly massaging his manhood through the khaki material. Kevin was already hard underneath, pulsing at her touch. He caressed her face tenderly as Lexie unzipped his pants pulled his dick out, smiling when he groaned.

She kissed the tip and watched Kevin's face intently.

"Oh god, you're so fucking hot Lexie," he blurted. "I jerked off twice yesterday thinking about you."

She plunged her open mouth onto his cock, and he gasped in utter bliss, rocking his head back in a wordless cry. She sucked him off for a few minutes, while they both grew more and more aroused. Finally, Lexie looked up at Kevin and saw his face lost in ecstasy--ecstasy she had created. She caressed his manhood, rasping her nails over his shaft just light enough to draw a gasp of pleasure from him. "I want you inside of me."

Kevin shuddered. "Are you sure?"

She stared back and nodded. "Oh yes. Fuck me, Kevin. Take me. Make me yours."

He kissed her hard, their tongues entwining in passion. Then he playfully tossed her onto the bed and spun her until she was facing the wall-mounted mirror.

"There's a lube bottle in my trench coat," she said.

"So, you really planned on me saying yes, to your little seduction, huh?" he teased as he dug for it frantically. He applied some generously to his shaft and soon his strong hands gripped her waist. Lexie ground her panties on his shaft encouragingly, and he humped the cleft of her ass with his cock. After a few moments, he rucked her panties to the side and spread her legs apart. Slowly, slowly, she felt him insert the tip of his dick into her ass. The pain was exquisite, and she mewled softly. They made eye contact in the mirror as he slid into her.

"It's ok, keep going, baby," she said in response to a concerned look on his face.

Kevin pushed it deeper and deeper, until it was buried to the hilt. After what seemed like forever, the burning pain transitioned into fiery pleasure. The stimulation of Lexie's prostrate was like nothing she'd ever experienced. They moaned in unison as Kevin slowly moved his cock in and out of her asshole.

"Fuck me, baby," she said to him, reaching a hand back to caress his hip. Lexie felt completed dominated--getting fucked from behind. She felt powerless to resist Kevin's iron will, yet submission brought its own kind of strength.

"You're so fucking tight, Lexie" He murmured, pistoning his shaft in and out. Kevin slapped her ass, sending a shiver of pleasure through her. Without a word he pulled his dick out, flipped her around, and began fucking her from the front. On her back now, Lexie could look into his eyes more closely than the mirror. He was lost to the passion, his desire to take her. She slid her dick out of her panties and began jerking it as he pulled her stockinged legs up onto his broad shoulders. With her other hand Lexie caressed his ass, spurring him on. Kevin kissed her urgently, and their teeth knocked together.

With a wild groan, he erupted, cock twitching in her ass as his fiery seed coated its walls. His orgasm was enough to send Lexie over the edge, and she came too, spraying over the front of her outfit. For long moments they remained like that, lost in the mists of satisfied bliss. Then slowly, Kevin pulled out and lay heavily on the bed next to her.

He pulled her in close, kissing her tenderly. "That was the hottest fucking sex I've ever had."

Lexie smiled back, stroking his chest. "Me too." Submitting to Kevin had opened up a new vista of experience she hadn't known existed. "Let's eat--and then we can figure out how to get Bellos back." She reached down to touch his manhood and found him hard again. "Oh. I guess eating and revenge can wait a bit longer."

12