Stilettos to the Otherworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She walked up the stairs barefoot, stilettos in hand and heart pounding. Her palms slid hot across the aged banister. Each step upwards she took slowly thawed the shock of her own audacity. She had been modeling for a while and she already knew the not-spoken words behind "after hours off-book erotica shoot." Plus, nudes sold to a private collector would only make things harder with Gerry. And yet she could not stop the steady ascent of the old staircase towards Viv.

She paused to breathe; thrill mingled with fear. Something in her knew that she was crossing into a place of no return. She thought to herself, "You can leave now. If you want."

She took step after step upward, upward until she found herself standing in front of Viv's studio. Her hand, light and shaky, reached for the knob, but Viv yanked the door open from the other side. She startled when she saw Viv standing before her, hair wild. Viv smiled —she had a wide kind of smile that pushed deep into her cheeks to reveal the long rows of teeth that reflected in the harsh overhead light. "I'm so happy you're here," Viv said as she gestured her in.

Lumi crossed the threshold silent from nerves. She walked to a nearby worktable to leave her things as a molten heat spread across her belly. Viv shut the heavy door and leaned back, one foot lifted and casually rested on the door behind her. She took in Lumi as she stood before her and absently crushed the fabric of her skirt with one hand. "Just so we're clear," Viv asked, "You know 'after hours erotica shoot' was a metaphor, yes?"

"Metaphor is a tad theatrical, but yes," Lumi answered. "I, I knew what you meant." Her voice wavered slightly and her face flushed. Viv tilted her head, curious. "What word would you use?" Viv asked, gently.

"Oh, I don't know," said Lumi, shuddering at the uneasy cadence in her voice, "maybe 'euphemism' or 'cheesy pick-up line."

"A pick-up line that worked?" Viv asked.

Lumi smiled, "Shockingly well."

Viv turned and slid the lock into place and walked forward, each step deliberate. She looked into Lumi's eyes. "I mean, boudoir photos are what I do," Viv said, and added "One of the things I do." Lumi nodded and watched Viv as she moved closer. "The commission is still something I'm working on, and would love to use you if you'll have me," Viv flicked her brow, "but I didn't invite you here to work." She crowded Lumi against the table behind her and stopped just short of pressing her front into the other woman.

"I know," Lumi said. Viv leaned in and put her hands on either side of Lumi onto the table behind her. She looked at Lumi's lips and stopped a few millimeters from her. After a brief hesitation Lumi pushed her lips gently to Viv's. She was skittish at first but was soon overpowered by sensation. Like pressing her fingers in an aching muscle that was deeply buried, feelings of satisfaction flowed through her like nectar. Lumi tilted her head to deepen the kiss. She ran a hand through Viv's hair and gripped, pushing Viv's face into her own, chasing it. Viv inhaled, a near growl, and circled her arms round Lumi's hips and pulled her in. Lumi dug her nails into Viv's shoulder and she groaned, properly this time.

Lumi wanted to taste these gentle sounds; she let them roll across her tongue as it slid across the lips of the other women. Viv gently bit Lumi's bottom lip between her teeth. Lumi gasped and melted into Viv.

Her clit throbbed and something broke open within Lumi. It poured through the cracks of a worn and aged vessel that burst and the shored up waters flowed through every part of her.

She again kissed Viv, gentle this time to stir the desire between them. Viv kissed her back and lifted a hand to skim her fingertips lightly down Lumi's face. Lumi smiled and Viv kissed her cheek. Then she dragged her lips across the side of Lumi's face, drawing a light sensation in its wake. She stopped at her earlobe and probed it gently with her tongue. Hot breath ghosted over her moistened skin. The sensitive plains of Lumi's neck and upper arms shivered in pleasure and she gave another gentle mewl.

Startled by her own passion she jerked involuntarily but was held firm by Viv, who continued her work on Lumi's earlobe. She slid it through her lips and bit it with her teeth and Lumi shuddered. Viv drew her lips along the shell of ear and dragged her nails down Lumi's back. Viv smiled when she felt the other woman relax in her arms. She said, teasing, "You're so...responsive."

Lumi, still breathless, rasped "I just, I just never knew..." She was silenced when Viv brought her lips down to Lumi's neck and kissed the yearning skin there, encouraged by her halted groans and urgent sighs. Lumi's arms felt weak and her knees wobbled. Viv pulled back and smiled, corners of lips stretched back to those long planes of teeth. She moved her hands to the buttons on Lumi's shirt and worked them open one-by-one. Lumi watched Viv's face, curious—while her movements were elegant, there was an eagerness about her.

Her button up fell open, revealing the tight tank top she used as a first layer. Viv ran her hands along Lumi's midsection and exhaled. She moved her hands to Lumi's breast and stroked it gently. Lumi squirmed at the pleasant ripples that followed Viv's fingers. "Your tits are the stuff of legends." Viv said, almost reverently. She caressed Lumi's other breast, gently running her fingertips over the pliant flesh concealed by the thin fabric of the bralet sewn into her tank top.

Lumi gasped at the growing sensation, dropping her hands on either side of the edge of the table behind her and pushed back for balance. This felt like a dream— she wasn't someone who was swept away by visceral hunger nor was she the person who let herself get felt up like a teenager. By a stranger. And a woman. And had loved every second of it.

And yet.

"Just beautiful," Viv intoned. With a playful grumble she said "Ugh, I'm sorry I cannot stop touching your tits." Lumi's nipples had grown tight as Viv teased the sensitized skin. She slid a thumb across the tip of her breast and Lumi shuddered.

"Are they sensitive?" Viv asked curiously. As Lumi nodded, Viv began to trace soft circles over them with her thumbs. Lumi's clit throbbed in response to the friction. Viv leaned in to kiss her and toyed with the hem of Lumi's skirt with her hand. Viv gently skimmed her two fingers along the tender flesh of her inner thigh, awakening the skin there and coaxed her thighs to part. Viv skimmed her fingers upward until she reached between Lumi's legs. She teased the thin fabric that covered her there, gentle circles across soft skin.

Lumi writhed with the sensation. Viv pushed her body into Lumi and held her against the table. The hand still teasing Lumi's breast suddenly clamped her finger firmly on her nipple as she continued ghosting her fingers along the threadbare fabric that covered her sex. The dueling sensation of fierce and tender overtook Lumi who clenched her eyes and threw her head back with a wail. When opened her eyes she saw Viv looking at her with hunger. "You like that," she said, through a slight half smile. Lumi nodded, even though it was more observation than question.

Viv pulled off Lumi's button up shirt. A chill ran across her arms and she shuddered against the cool air of Viv's cavernous studio. Then Viv braced her feet on the ground and yanked Lumi into her arms. The kiss felt like a demand, invoking the same fierce knowing.

Lumi followed a surge of surrender that moved through her. This seemed only to stoke the growing fires within Viv who held Lumi close against her. Lumi liked the feel of Viv's breasts through her shirt. She found her own arms moving along Viv's torso, long and straight. She reached her hands under the hem of Viv's shirt and felt the bare expanse of her back. Lumi once worried she would feel indifference or revulsion to the soft skin and pliant give. But she felt no barrier, only the hunger she saw mirrored in Viv.

She felt Viv bite into her shoulder and she dug her nails into the other woman's back. Viv inhaled like a gust and pulled back. She asked "How much do you know about BDSM?"

"Like, sex plus a one of those things you use to smack horses?" Lumi responded, plainly.

With a laugh Viv answered, "Well, yeah, the crop can be part of it. Interesting that's the first place your mind goes." Lumi looked at Viv, curious. Viv continued as she stroked Lumi's arm, "It's sometimes about pain and pleasure. Other times it's about the surrender and power."

Warmth surged in Lumi, who said, "Do you use it just for photos or other things?" Viv raised an eyebrow and asked "Like what?" Lumi rolled her eyes and looked away as she tried to conceal the blush that bloomed across the peaks of her face. "Just so you know," Lumi managed, "I don't go around smacking horses. I just didn't know what the thing was called."

"It's called a crop!" Viv said playfully, and gently shook Lumi's shoulders in mock-exasperation. Viv then pulled her close to run her lips gently along the shell of Lumi's ear and inhaled the scent of her hair. "I love the idea of you, tied up. Looking back at me, waiting." Lumi shuddered.

"But the crop is a little much for today," Viv groped round her midsection to the waistband of her skirt and worked it down her body to the floor. Viv took a half-step back and admired the woman before her. She ran her eyes down the other woman's body, down the camisole that clung too tight to her body and the thin cotton panties her fingers had found earlier. "Keep the heels on. Turn around."

Lumi obeyed with another shiver. Viv stepped behind her and ghosted her fingers down the skin of one shoulder and watched the gooseflesh that followed in their wake. She gathered Lumi's hair and gently drew it to hang down on the other shoulder. She whispered into the exposed ear, "If you don't like what we're doing, tell me no or tell me stop. I promise it won't be a big deal." Lumi nodded.

"Ok?" Viv asked.

"Yes," responded Lumi

Viv smiled and said "I want to make this good for you," then, "put your forearms on the table." The chill of anticipation ran through Lumi as she rested her arms on the table before her. Her backside tilted upwards. Viv ran a hand down her body and skimmed across her lower back. "You're beautiful," she whispered and brought a hand down with a sharp slap against her buttocks. Lumi yelped in surprise and again when Viv repeated the slap. Tingles of shock soon transmuted into something else, something Lumi could not describe. She did not resist.

"Oh, god," she moaned from a place deep within. Her pleasure erupted across her skin and her insides hummed with contentment. Lumi looked back with a raw smile of desire. Viv's face melted into a look of satisfaction and she gave another slap to Lumi's backside. Viv grabbed a round cheek in one hand. "You've got a great ass Lumi." She jiggled the flesh, watching the ripple cascade down through her thigh. Another slap and with the other hand wove her fingers through Lumi's hair and pulled, arching her head and torso upward. Lumi groaned and her eyes fluttered in near-euphoria at the pleasant sensation.

"Oh we like that?" Viv asked with another sharp pop to Lumi's backside. "Ye-yes." Lumi managed.

"Did you do this on purpose?" Viv asked, now with an edge as she tightened her grip. "Did you make a show of this (slap) on the stairs, in these heels to drive me to distraction?" Lumi laughed as she said, "No, no," until she was cut off with another slap. The strikes were firmer this time as Lumi's skin grew numb from the impact. Viv continued, "I think you knew I would see these legs in those heels," she landed a sharp blow to the untouched skin of her thighs and felt the impact resonate pleasantly through the wobbling flesh, "In that tiny, tiny skirt, and knew I would wonder about what was underneath."

The hand gripping her hair pushed her head into the table. She ran the fingers of her free hand along her backside and up her spine. Viv whispered, "And then to drop your book, just to show me those perfect tits." Pleasure followed where Viv skimmed her fingers, mingling with the pulsing pain of the slaps and invoked a deep satisfaction in Lumi she had not felt before.

"That does seem suspicious," Lumi acknowledged. Concealing a chuckle Viv responded, "You're lucky I didn't bend you over and take you right there." Another wave of pleasure at the terrible things Viv said flowed through her and her arms were becoming weak. The muscles of her belly gave out and her back arched even further. Viv met her presenting ass with another slap and Lumi squaked. "This is what you wanted the whole time, wasn't it?" The pain was now sharper after Viv's caresses lulled her skin into false relief.

"Well?" Viv asked for an answer to her question.

After a brief moment, Lumi responded with a slow, incredulous "Maybe."

The heaviness of the word hung between them. Viv spun the other woman around. "Have you ever been tied up before?"

Lumi shook her head. Viv smiled and gestured for her to follow, which she did— up the stairs into a small room. The low-ceilinged room was dominated by an oversize sectional couch. Lumi saw a makeup station with lights attached to the wall and a bare clothing rack in front of a large standing mirror. Though cramped, the space was much more temperate than the drafty studio and she much preferred this warm lamplight. Viv walked to a padlocked cabinet; after a brief few moments of finagling the lock sprung open. Viv's head disappeared when she bent into the cabinet to rummage inside. She reemerged with a fine rope wound into a neat loop she held in her hand. It was flexible and swayed gently as she walked towards Lumi.

"Take your shirt off." Viv ordered. Lumi obeyed; in the periphery she saw herself in the large standing mirror. Warm light reflected on the curved slopes of her bare torso.

"Do you want this?" Viv asked.

"Very badly," Lumi answered, "But I don't know what that means." Viv raised an eyebrow.

"Please don't stop," Lumi whispered.

A slow smile stretched across Viv's face; the same wide smile Lumi saw before. Lots of teeth.

"How can I say no." Viv responded, the edge in her voice now sharp, "You sound so sweet when you beg. Now stretch your arms out in front of you, wrists together." Lumi did as the other woman instructed. She watched Viv weave the ropes around her wrists, binding them. The fine rope wove around them cleanly, almost like bracelets. Viv pulled the bind snugly and admired the work. Lumi tried to move her wrists and found the hold firm. An unexpected shiver of delight emerged and she smiled.

Viv grabbed a folded sheet in a nearby linen basked and with a graceful motion shook the cloth out with a thawp and it descended gently to cover the couch. "Lie down," Viv ordered; her even tone was betrayed by a fierce intensity on her face. Lumi was thrilled by the effect she had on the other woman who had tied her. She slid onto the sheet. Viv kneeled between her feet and reached forward to grab Lumi's hips and yanked her down; Lumi squaked in surprise.

Viv leaned forward and kissed Lumi. She stared into her eyes and whispered "Put your arms over your head." The binding made the stretch tight, but it was easily bearable. The ropes pulled against each other as she shifted. Then Viv was upon her, fervently kissing and groping the expanse of Lumi's body. She ran her hands up the other woman's bare sides and dragged her blunt nails down. Lumi arched her chest up and keened. Kiss broken, Viv began to move down Lumi's body. Her lips and tongue progressed downwards, hot against the other woman's skin.

The finesse of Viv's movements was gone, replaced with an aching wildness fueled by Lumi's warm scent. Viv bit at her shoulders, with not enough force to leave a mark but firm enough to make a point. Lumi writhed against the pain that radiated where tooth drove into skin and groaned.

Viv moved her mouth to Lumi's breast and dragged her bottom lip lightly along Lumi's aching nipples. Lumi arched up and then gasped with Viv pinch the other between her fingers. "You get so noisy when I play with your tits," Viv said playfully, then "I like that. I knew from the moment I saw you I was going to get my hands on these perfect tits."

"When you saw my picture?" Lumi managed through the haze of arousal.

"Before." Viv answered.

"When you saw me on the stairs?" Lumi asked again.

"Before." Viv answered.

Lumi looked at her. Viv paused and sat up, legs tucked under her as she ran her hands along Lumi's spread thighs."I saw you get out of your car. All morning, something within me kept pulling me towards the window, to look out into the forest." She looked at Lumi, "so finally I did, And I saw you drive up and get out, wearing those heels." Viv paused, overtaken by the flood of memory. "You buttoned up your shirt as you walked in, but not before I could see these perfect tits." Viv stretched her hands out and ran them over Lumi's breasts, and the other woman writhed.

"I knew you were here for Snipes and I thought I would find you there. But you didn't file in with the others. And I found you on the stairs, walking towards my space. And I knew right then."

Lumi asked "What?"

"That you would be mine. That I would have you, here, laid out in front of me," Viv spoke as she ran her hands down Lumi's inner thighs. "Warm, ready." She grabbed the hem of Lumi'sunderwear and worked them down her body. Lumi watched them fall to the floor. It felt strange seeing them there.

Viv looked at her body in full. "Beautiful,' she said and leaned in to kiss her. Lumi gasped with hunger as Viv reached down her body to ghost her fingers along the tender skin between Lumi's legs, teasing her there. "I knew I would take you to my room and tie you up, keep you like this so I can have you whenever I want you."

Viv's touches became more insistent, skimming down her mons and across the lips of her sex. Lumi whimpered and she let her legs fall open.

"I know what you want," Viv said as she pressed her forehead into Lumi's temple, "keep showing me, and maybe I'll give it to you." Lumi sobbed in frustration. "Or," Viv continued, "I could keep you here, right on the edge. You're so sexy like this."

"Please," Lumi whispered.

"Please what?" Viv asked firmly.

"Please put your fingers inside me," she gritted, "I want to feel you."

"Good girl," she whispered as she slid a finger inside her, warm and wet. A shiver of satisfaction ran through Lumi. She rolled her hips and sought friction as Viv gently fucked her with an index finger. She then slid in another and continued, the rhythm more firm. Lumi smiled at the sensation within her-just at the edge of stretch, the pleasure summoned rich colors in her mind's eye.

Viv gracefully slid her free hand up her chest and round the other woman's throat. "Not yet, beautiful," Viv said tenderly as she stared into Lumi's eyes and tightened the grip. Lumi relaxed into the squeeze and managed a weak "Ye-yesss" and relished the tight hiss against the compressed layers of her throat.

Viv released the grip on Lumi's throat as she slowed the thrusts of her hand to a still. Lumi groaned in frustration. "We're eager, I see," Lumi stifled a smile and a small flush bloomed across her cheeks. "We'll get there," Viv said soothingly and stroked the outside of Lumi's thigh. Then she leaned in to kiss her knee and looked at Lumi, her warm honey-colored eyes sharpened by desire. She moved down Lumi's leg with her mouth, pressing kisses into her soft thighs. Lumi pressed her head back into the couch as she gasped. She clenched the sheet with her hands, still bound above her head. She trembled against the inevitability of it all, of her opening her legs to Viv as she moved downwards.