Stimmy Just Sounds Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm sun on her naked body and the taboo yet perfect thoughts of a mother-son coupling relaxed Carol, almost to a state of nirvana. Then she felt a body over her, not her imagination, but as she opened her eyes, the actual flesh of her son, between her legs, lowering his face to her lips. He kissed her deeply, a first kiss more powerful than any contact she had ever had with a man. She couldn't wait longer, she reached down and guided his manhood to her entryway, the same place he had come from more than two decades before. He slid in, slowly and smoothly, and began a strong, even rhythm that brought Carol a pleasure she had never imagined. Soon she was groaning in ecstasy, and found herself crying, "Yes baby, that's right, fuck Mommy, oh God, you fuck Mommy so good." She wrapped a leg around him, trying to hold him closer, to pull all of him inside her. Her son was moving faster and faster, she could tell how hungry he was for her body. She knew he had been with several girls, but she could tell this was the ravenous pumping of a man who was just now finding his best sex. "Oh fuck baby," she cried, "You're gonna make Mommy cum! Cum inside Mommy, please cum inside Mommy!"

As she begged him to cum, she felt her own orgasm blast through her body, smashing her back into the ground as her son's now-powerful thrusts continued to pull her ass into the air. "Oh Mom," her cried, and she felt his body convulse as his seed filled her.

Her cries and his deep breathing slowed to a stop along with Eddie's thrusting. As Carol felt her son soften, she wrapped her other leg around him to keep him inside her. She looked into his eyes, gave him a passionate kiss, then pulled back again to look into his eyes more. Deep in her mind she knew that they would have to dress, go back to work, then figure out how to continue building their passionate mother-son relationship without being caught. She knew stopping, calling this a one-time thing, was not an option. Their bond was too strong. But for that moment, all she wanted to do was gaze into her son. "I love you, Eddie," she whispered.

"I love you too," Eddie said.

"I love you as a man. Also as my son, but just as importantly as a man."

"I love you as a woman, Mom. I think you're the most perfect woman for me. And it's more perfect because you're my mom."

12