Sting Ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is the hottest thing I've ever seen," Jon remarked. The smoothness in his voice told me that he was aroused. I knew his sexy voice well. He had used it on me like a spell a hundred times by now. It made me kiss Tracy harder until the passion worked its way through me until it reached my pussy. I was unbelievably horny as Tracy's hands ran across my skin, cupping my breasts and squeezing.

Jon's hands were all over me too, and I welcomed them both, so filled with cocaine that this wouldn't matter tomorrow. I couldn't shake the thought of my missing memories needing to be recovered. They still hadn't explained to me how Jon and I were now "good." It was all lost in my brain.

"Slow down!" I begged them, overwhelmed by the pleasure of four hands and Tracy's mouth.

"This is slow, baby," Tracy cooed before sticking her tongue back in my mouth. Jon's fingers found my pussy, and I didn't stop him from sliding them inside of me. I let out a whimper of pleasure as Tracy pulled her mouth from mine and pushed me toward Jon. "Kiss him!"

I wasn't ready for the way my heart went supernova as Jon's lips met mine. I understood the cosmic pull that Tracy had been talking about. This was our destiny. We were supposed to run into each other, our bodies crashing together in universal union. I pulled at Jon's pants, trying to get them open. I was ready for his cock, and I knew what I wanted to do with it.

He undid his zipper and pulled his pants down the best he could. My mouth found John's, and Tracy moved away for a moment with her phone recording us. I gripped Jon's cock like it belonged to me, and I knew what I wanted.

"You guys are so sexy together. You really have that right chemistry," Tracy was trying her best to take off her robe and still hold her phone steady. "Do something sexy. Suck his dick, Ray!"

"Okay!" Jon and I rearranged ourselves, so he was sitting on the couch, and I was on my knees between his legs gripping his thick cock in my hand. "I've wanted this for so long!" I looked at John's cock longingly before wrapping my slutty mouth around it. I knew I was slutty, but it was okay because I had cocaine in my system, and I would blame everything I did on that when it was all over.

"I'm going to get some lines ready for you guys," Tracy announced. "Keep going. I'm running." Tracy stood the phone up against a book and aimed it toward us.

"Keep my lines on track," Jon pointed at Tracy before losing himself in the pleasure of my tongue lapping at his balls. I was so hungry for him and so horny. I knew that I shouldn't let myself get too emotionally involved or attached to someone like him. He was transient, moving quickly, and always gone. Sometimes I wished that he could slow down and really love me.

Instead, we moved at the speed of light, cocaine forcing his cock a little deeper down my throat than it should have gone. I coughed and choked, sputtering a bit before looking up at Jon, embarrassed that I couldn't be a bigger slut for him. I already felt bad enough for corrupting him and getting him so into drugs with me. I knew that he had tried to love me. I was a hard girl to love, and I knew it. Who could love a girl that let men use her holes like a piece of trash? I barely loved myself. How could I make John love me?

I grabbed John's cock and slapped myself in the face with it a few times until it was really hard before popping it back in my mouth and sucking it as deep as I could. John was moaning and close to cumming. I wondered if I should let him cum or if I should make him wait so I could have my way with him. I eased off of his cock a bit to preserve his orgasm for later.

"I'm cutting in," Tracy slipped into John's place on the couch, and he made his way to the coffee table to do more lines. Tracy's smooth legs opened, and her pussy ready for me. Except, I was intimidated and scared. I didn't remember eating her pussy the night before, but I had seen myself do it on video.

"Here goes nothing," I said to myself, and I took a tentative lick. I was shocked. I may not have remembered doing this, but my senses placed it. The smell and taste of Tracy registered in my memory. I was driven to continue by a desire that must have been fueled by the missing pieces from last night.

Tracy stroked my hair, holding my head in both her hands, grinding her pussy up against my mouth. She was taking control of me, even when I was doing the pussy licking. Something about her dominance turned me on, and I felt my pussy stirring. Eating Tracy's pussy was turning me on, and though it was a shock, it was also a revelation. The sounds of Tracy's whimpers and moans were making my body ache to feel hers. I paused, crawling up to give Tracy a passion-filled kiss.

"You're a good slut," she told me. "Now go snort some lines and watch me take Jon's dick." She pushed me toward the coffee table. "Get over here with that dick, John."

"You're going to fuck him?" I asked, my voice tiny and meek. I was usually the girl in control, but not this time. Tracy was enjoying my discomfort and jealousy. She watched me closely as she had John sit on the couch. Tracy straddled his dick in reverse cowgirl, so she was facing me. She wanted to see my face while I was forced to watch them fuck. She was a twisted cunt. Anger filled me.

"Yes, I am. You're going to watch. Hurry and snort your lines so you can take some video. Don't get Jon's face in the video, though. He doesn't care if we shoot, just shoot from the shoulders down."

"Okay," I said stupidly, wanting to object but ultimately giving in to Tracy. She was calling the shots, and I was going to have to suffer through this.

I snorted a line and looked up to see Tracy fucking the shit out of John. I had imagined myself to be the biggest slut that Jon had ever met in his life, but now it was apparent that it had been pure fantasy. Tracy was fucking Jon like an experienced porn star, and I was merely a casual slut. I had never been more jealous of both of them. I snorted another line.

"Take a video!" Tracy cried.

"Okay!" I said with feigned excitement. I aimed Tracy's phone at John's cock, careful not to get their faces in the frame. I focused on their genitals, watching his cock glide in and out of her tight pussy. How was she so tight when she was such a slut?

"Okay, that's enough. Ray, get over here and lick my pussy while I bounce on his dick."

I followed her orders like an automaton, the sting of jealousy still worming its way through my insides. I was paranoid, the coke settling into the fissures of my brain that stood for reason and turning me into a monster. I crouched on the floor in front of the couch, leaning in to lick Tracy's pussy and then Jon's cock. I moved back and forth between pussy and dick, and I realized that I had never felt so slutty in my entire life. Tracy was hotter than me, she was prettier than me, she had bigger tits than me. Now she was ordering me around like she was my domme. She had stolen my boyfriend and made me into her little sex slave. I was licking their private parts like a stupid puppy, and it felt terrible and liberating all at once.

Tracy was screaming as she gripped me by the neck and pulled me toward her pussy. I could taste something different, something sweet. I was shocked by how good she tasted. I didn't dare stop until she told me to.

"Oh my God! FUCK!" she screamed. Her entire body was shaking. Jon reached up to grab her by the hips and steadied her on his cock. Tracy's body went limp, and she pushed me away from her pussy and scrambled off of Jon's cock. "I need a break. I want to watch you two together now."

"Okay," I said quietly, in awe of how much more beautiful Tracy was after her orgasm. Her light brown hair was tousled and tangled, and yet she looked more beautiful than she had before she had cum.

"How should we do it?" I asked Jon.

"From behind. I want it like last night. Your pussy felt so good," he added, and I beamed with pride. I had impressed Jon, and that was priceless. I knew that he was a musician, and he had fans. I'll be they would all be jealous if they saw me get on my hands and knees and stick my ass in the air for Jon to pound.

"Fuck her hard, Jon!" Tracy screamed. She was bossy and loud, but somehow, having an audience seemed to turn me on. When Jon slid his cock into me, I was shocked at how dripping wet my pussy was. I was baffled at how easily Jon's thick cock slid into me. His cock filled me, and I let out a long, deep, lust-filled moan as the sensations overtook me.

"Harder Jon!" Tracy screamed, and Jon listened, picking up the pace. "That's good. You guys are so fucking hot."

I could feel the camera trained on me, and something about Tracy watching us and shooting video was arousing. I had never been as turned on as I was then, with Jon inside me and the first girl I had ever slept with watching us do it. I felt like a slut, and that was the most freeing feeling. I felt like I was flying as I ascended toward the heavens, toward the one true light that would make me cum harder than I had ever cum before.

Tracy moved closer to the couch, where she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head violently toward her pussy. It was an awkward angle, so she did her best to move to a position that would make eating her pussy easier. I could taste her sweetness, and the combination of being slammed by Jon's colossal dick and eating her pussy took me dangerously close to yet another orgasm. My brain was about to explode, but not nearly as close as my pussy was to complete detonation.

The explosion of my orgasm still took me by surprise, its sheer force ripping through my body like an earthquake. Every part of me trembled as my screams were muffled by Tracy's snatch. She held my head in place, making sure I didn't get away. I couldn't breathe! I struggled to break free of Tracy's grip, but I was too weak to fight. I felt like I might pass out when something crazy happened.

"I'm going to squirt!" Tracy screamed. I wasn't sure what this meant. I had never seen a girl squirt in real life. I thought it was some kind of myth or legend until my mouth was filled with Tracy's juice. I spit it out, gasping for breath as she finally let go of my head.

"I'm going to cum too!" Jon screamed, but when he pulled me off of Tracy by the hair and began to ejaculate all over my face, my slut instincts kicked in, and I opened my mouth, eager to taste his cum. Most of it missed my mouth altogether, but Tracy was right there with her tongue, licking the cum from my cheeks with enthusiasm. When she had licked every drop from my face, she gave me a sweet, gentle kiss on the lips that left a cool tingle. She was so nasty, and it was such a turn on.

"That was fun!" Jon smiled. "You two are crazy."

"Well, you said you wanted rock star sex," Tracy smiled at Jon. "We just gave you what you wanted.

"It's too bad I have to leave town tomorrow. I'm heading back home to have a visit with my family," he told her.

"Will you come back?" Tracy asked.

"Maybe..." he offered.

"You said you'd never come back!" I cried. "Please come back so we can do this again!"

"I can try, but no one knows what's going to happen during this pandemic." He shrugged. "But after that sex, who wouldn't want to come back?"

I began to cry, softly at first, and then the tears wouldn't stop.

"What's wrong now?" Jon asked, looking slightly annoyed at my emotional outburst.

"When I close my eyes, you're walking out the door," I cried. "I don't want to lose you again." I was ashamed of myself for breaking down like this, but I hadn't gotten much sleep over the past few nights, and my attachment to Jon was a little too intense. I felt terrible about it, but I couldn't seem to stop myself from loving him and being obsessed with him. I would never have shared any other guy the way I just had with Tracy. I would have done anything for Jon, but at the same time, I was always pushing him away because I knew he was going to leave me. He had to go on tour and do interviews and record his music. He had no time for me unless his cock was in me and he had another girl with him. I was insignificant to him. My sobs got louder, and Tracy moved to my side and hugged me.

"I think we all know that you need something more than just one person," Jon reminded me. "We've talked about this, Ray. You're a great girl, but you're not really my type."

"Why?" I screamed. "Because I'm a slut?"

"I think I should go..." he said, standing up and putting his pants back on.

"No! I didn't mean for you to go!"

"I'm sorry, ladies. Tracy, it's been fun." He gave her a hug.

"No, John! Don't leave me."

"Ray, I have to go. The sex was amazing. It's just, I'm looking for something more too."

"What? What are you looking for?" I begged him to tell me why I wasn't the one, why I wasn't right for him.

"I'm looking for someone I can love. I'm looking for a monogamous relationship with someone who wants the same things as me."

"I could want the same things!"

"Could you?"

I thought about it, and I knew he was right. I was a slut, and he was a musician that was always gone. I couldn't sit around waiting for him to have time for me. I would cheat on him a million times with a million cocks. It would never work, and this realization hit me.

"That's what I thought. That's why I nicknamed you Sting Ray."

"He did!" Tracy laughed.

"String Ray? Why?" I laughed.

"You blow through men faster than anyone girl I've seen. All the guys from last night are in love with you, but you don't give a fuck about them, do you?" Jon asked.

"No, not really...I don't even remember them." It was true. Jon was right. It was me. I was the trainwreck. I was the stingray.

"You're not like that with me, though, right, Ray?" Tracy asked.

"No, of course not."

Jon gave me a look.

"Okay, maybe a little. Maybe it's just the coke. Let's do some more. Jon, can't you stay for one more round, just one more?" I begged him.

"I suppose if it doesn't take long. I've got to pack all my things today."

"I've already got your lines on track, Jon." Tracy gave me a conspiratorial wink. Tracy must have known how I felt about Jon, and I wondered if she felt the same way about him. There was just something about Jon that compelled women to lose their minds. I would enjoy this last fuck with him, but I knew as soon as he left town that I would implode. I would fuck as many men as I could find to fill the void of his loss. I would embrace how I used men and embrace my insecurity by taking as many drugs as I could get in my system. I didn't know if I would fuck Tracy again after this or if she would be the only girl I ever fucked. Perhaps this would open up a whole new realm of possibility, that is if I remembered any of this in the morning.

12