Stockholm Revisited

Story Info
A long work of both truth and fantasy for Kay.
7.2k words
3.6
12.8k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swalk
swalk
27 Followers

Having got the green light on a renewal of a new contract it was time to get it signed off, this time it was decided that Kay would come with me for the trip so we could spend the weekend just chilling out away from home.

Once in Stockholm we made our way to the hotel where I had used some of my rewards points to get a small suite, having been shown up to the suite I changed into my suit and told Kay I should only be about two or three hours . Kay said she would finish unpacking for us and have a look around the shops while I was out, I said I would keep in touch and we will meet back at the hotel.

Two hours Later and I had secured the signed contract from my client, the great part about was I ended up with a lot bigger deal than originally quoted for and as I left their offices I decided to call Kay with the great news. Kay took ages to answer her mobile and when she did she said it was difficult to talk and could I call her back in 10 minutes, 10 minutes later I called Kay back and she answered straight away. How come it was difficult to talk I asked? All Kay said was she buying a surprise for later and it was not the type of shop to have a conversation in.

Anyway, I told Kay the great news and that she should buy herself something nice and we would have an evening out to celebrate with dinner and drinks. Kay was over the moon with the news and said she had been in a store and had spotted a dress that would be perfect, ok I said and that I would meet her back at the hotel in about half an hour.

I got back to the suite first so poured myself a scotch from the bar area to celebrate, having only been in the suite a matter of minutes when we arrived I now had time to fully take in the layout and facilities. There was a big sofa beneath a large 50 inch plasma TV on the wall which faced the king size bed, a nice drinks bar that was well stocked, a good sized work area, a table with four chairs and large patio style doors to a small balcony. The bathroom was equally stylish with a large walk in shower that was big enough for four people and beautifully fitted.

As I started to get out of my suit the door opened and in came Kay, she had about four bags and had obviously made the most of her shopping trip. Can I help I asked? No I am fine Kay said but you could get me a drink. Kay placed the bags on the bed and I handed her a glass of wine, so what did you buy I ask? Well Kay said, I went and got this and opened the first large bag and pulled out a red lace finished dress. Kay held the dress in front of her and it had a rather deep cut area to the front that would definitely show off her 36c breasts and was mid-thigh in length; Kay then opened another bag and withdrew a tissue wrapped package which contained similar red lingerie set.

The bra was just pure lace and obviously see through which was complimented by equally see through panties and full suspender belt, also in the package were two pairs of 10 denier light tan sheer nylons. Wow I said, you are going to look awesome in those so why not try them on now for me?

Kay just laughed and told me I would just have to wait, topping up Kay's glass I asked what else she had been spending our money on. Kay opened another bag and took out a three quarter length fuchsia pink night dress, again Kay held this up against her body and the top half was just transparent to the front that formed a V shape around the bust area and then looking down there was a split on both sides running from the bottom edge to the waist.

Pouring myself another scotch I asked Kay what was in the last bag? Ah she said that will have to wait till later as this is my surprise purchase, owe go on let me see what is in the bag I said. No said Kay, it will not be a surprise and we have to get ready for our dinner you promised me. Alright I said, the table is reserved for 20.30 so I suppose we should get showered but we still have a couple of hours.

Kay placed the dress on a hanger and left the lingerie on the bed, as Kay started to undress I laid back on the bed and put the TV on. Looking through the channels available I noticed we had 8 porn channels included free of charge, Kay turned round and was just standing to the side of the bed in just her bra and panties. Kay I said, look we have free porn included - should I put something on? Kay said that we did not have time to start messing about but let's take a look later, Kay removed her bra and dropped her panties and walked into the bathroom.

As Kay walked off I have to admit I was left with a semi hard on when Kay called me, walking into the bathroom Kay was in the shower and stood facing me behind the glass screen with soapy breasts and her right hand rubbing shower gel around her pussy. What are you waiting for Vernon Kay said, get in here and help do my back. I did not need to be asked twice and joined Kay in the shower with a raging hard on.

Kay faced away from me and handed me the shower gel, placing a large amount of gel in my hands I started to soap Kay's back working from the top downwards to her butt. Kay sighed slightly when she turned to face me and told me to soap her breasts, as I started to work on her breasts Kay's left hand suddenly wrapped around my cock while her right hand was working her own pussy. Kay removed her hand from between her legs and started to rub the head of my cock up and down her soapy slit, come on Vernon Kay said push that hard cock in me now.

Kay turned and placed her hands on the shower wall and spread her legs wide, rubbing the head of my cock up and down her pussy opening Kay started to talk dirty. Vernon she said, I know you have a fantasy of seeing me with a huge cock guy but that is not going to happen but just think it could be anyone behind me now. Kay then said "come on stranger" put that huge cock in me and make me come, that was all the encouragement I needed and rammed my cock in her soapy pussy.

Working her pussy hard Kay kept up the pretence, oh my god you are huge and a lot thicker than my husband - just fuck me big boy and make me squirt with that huge cock. Kay started to push back and meet every stroke of my cock when she said she was close to having an orgasm , I started to really fuck her hard and held her hips for extra deep penetration when Kay said she was coming and need to feel her new huge cock stranger fill her womb with hot spunk. I could take no more and just let rip and pumped Kay's pussy full of my hot seed when she tightened her pussy around my cock and came harder than I had ever known.

Kay turned round with my spunk dripping for her pussy when she said I hope that was fun and gave me a lingering kiss, wow I said that was amazing and you really got into it with your strange new friend. Yes it was Vernon but we must get ready, Kay cleaned her pussy and left me in the bathroom to shave.

Having shaved I walked back to bedroom to see Kay adorning her new lingerie and nylons, wow Kay you look fucking amazing and do we really need to go out? Vernon Kay said, just get ready and you can look as much as you like later and I will let you see the surprise I bought. Kay slipped her new dress on and asked me to zip her up, as she turned all I could focus on was the amount of cleavage on show and how the dress pushed her breasts up.

Setting out from the suite we got in the lift and pressed the button for the ground floor, we stopped at several floors when a tall good looking guy got in and it was obvious where he was looking - Kay's breasts. As we left the lift the guy looked back for one more look when I said to Kay did you see the way he was looking at you? Yes Vernon he was not vey discrete and I could feel his eyes undressing me, it was sort of hot but it is only you that will see them fully exposed.

Dinner was superb and again Kay attracted a lot of attention especially from our waiter, he was very attentive and could do no more for us (well Kay) and took every opportunity to admire Kay's breasts. Dinner over we went on to a bar I knew well, it is high class and a great place to just sit and have a quiet relaxed drink. As we went in it was busier than normal but we found a nice little booth that looked out over the bar and great for people watching, I asked Kay what she wanted to drink and she settled on Prosecco and I went to the bar to order as the table service staff were all busy.

While waiting I noticed a guy leaning on the booth talking to Kay, he looked familiar but I could not understand why. Drinks in hand I went over to our booth when Kay introduced me to Damien, then the penny dropped and he was the guy in the lift at our hotel who had been taking a lot of interest in Kay's breasts. Hi I said, I understand you are out here on business said Damien like me. Yes I said, what sort of business are you in I asked? Damien said he was into adult magazines and DVD productions and worked mainly in the USA market. Kay said he could sit down and join us if he wanted rather than standing and he could tell us more about his business, Damien scooted in next to Kay and I sat the other side of her.

Damien started to explain to us that he arranged auditions for those wanting to get in the adult business and would organise these four times a year in Sweden, Kay then asked when you say auditions you mean they have to perform sex for you? Damien said yes that is generally the idea but it sometimes just doesn't work for them, they can either not get it up or finish too quick if you know what I mean.

Kay blushed slightly and her chest went a little red and she said she got the general idea, Kay shuffled a little and her dress rode up a bit to expose a flash of her stocking tops. Kay then asked Damien how he got into the business and how on earth do you start in the adult business, Damien looked Kay straight in the eye and said that he started out as a performer- performer Kay said. Yes Said Damien I was auditioned about 15 years ago and it all started from there; oh you mean you were/are a porn star?

Damien said well yes I suppose I was, Kay shuffled again and her dress raised a little more giving Damien a good view of her exposed stocking tops. Kay spotted him looking and just came out with "do like what you see?" Damien was obviously a little shocked and taken aback as was I when he asked Kay if she had ever done any modelling and turned to me and asked had the two of us ever made a home movie.

You mean a home movie of the two of us having sex Kay asked, yes Said Damien and I am sure you two would look so hot fucking and real rather than the stuff I do. I jumped in at this point and said no it is not something we have done but we have discussed it but we have never had the courage to actually do it, Damien said he thought we would be as hot as hell and that with Kay's body she could even do porn professionally. I said yeah I agree Kay is hot but I bet you use that line a lot, no I mean it said Damien I think you two would be naturals and it would be real sex rather than the stuff we do.

I said to Damien that I agree about Kay when she suddenly squeezed my thigh and looked at me with a strange expression, I said that I was not what would you class as a natural for the camera as I thought most performers had to have really big dicks. Damien just grinned and said that while the commercial films relied on guys with big dicks it is the act of having real sex between real couples that is the biggest turn on for him and an area he is exploring. Kay said she needed ladies room and she would like another drink as she was a little warm, as she left Damien asked if we were honest about making our own movie and that he had all the kit needed in his room if we wanted to use it?

Damien spotted one of the staff and asked for two large scotch whiskeys and a bottle of Prosecco, he then asked me again about us making a movie and did I want to take him up on the offer? Before I could answer Kay slid back in the booth between us and asked what we had been talking about, Damien jumped straight in and explained the offer he made me. Kay looked at me and said if I was up for it then so was she as it was just the two of and no harm could come of filming what we're going to do later anyway.

I think shock must have been the expression on my face when Kay asked Damien how technical his camera equipment was and was it easy to set up and work? Damien said that if we wanted he would even come and set it all up in our suite for us given he was only a few floors away and show us how to operate it. As Kay looked at me the next round of drinks arrived and she saw a full bottle of Prosecco placed on the table in an ice bucket, are you trying to get me tipsy Damien? No he replied but if you are going to make your own film you will need to be free of any inhibitions of performing and fucking in front of the camera and the Prosecco will help.

After more chit chat about his lifestyle and Kay had finished the entire bottle of Prosecco she said to Damien that we would like to take him up on the offer and while she is feeling happy we should head back to the hotel, getting back to the hotel we gave Damien our suite number and he said he will see us there in about 15 minutes once he had selected the best equipment for us to use.

As we entered our suite Kay through her arms round my neck and gave me a longing kiss and asked if I was sure I was happy with her decision, I said we had talked about it several times so what not take the opportunity to make it really happen. Kay sat on the edge of the bed showing me a full expanse of stocking tops and a glimpse of her panties as if to tease me and kept asking if I was sure.

Then there was a gently knock at the door and there stood Damien, he had lost his jacket and tie and had a small bag in his hand and it was obvious he worked out from the way his shirt hugged his chest. As he walked in he was faced with Kay still sitting on the edge of bed and still showing a lot of stocking top and that all tempting glimpse of panties, hi Kay he said are you two still up for this? Kay said that she was more than ready and could not wait to get started as she was so fucking ready for me to fuck her it was all she had been thinking about since leaving the bar,

Damien started to set things up but he asked Kay to lay in various positions and angles on the bed so he could work out where had the best lighting and where would give us the best chance of getting as much action included as possible, Kay flicked the TV on and went straight to a porn channel while she moved and positioned herself all over the bed, laying sideways, kneeling, her ass facing the TV and then without warning with her stocking clad legs wide open laying flat on her back.

Damien said I was such a lucky guy and it looked like I was in for an awesome time with Kay, I agreed and said it was about time this happened when Kay suddenly asked Damien if it was him in the porn film playing on the TV. Damien looked over my shoulder and said on my god it is, this has to be at least 12 years old and one was of my early films. Kay's eyes were transfixed on the huge TV screen when the action on screen moved to Damien starting to strip to his boxers and a stunning blond knelt before him, within seconds the blond had dropped his boxers to reveal an envious sized cock that just hung there.

Kay gasped as she watched the TV and glanced at me before asking Damien if the camera was all set to use to which he replied yes and he started to show me the simple remote control buttons for record, pause and image sharpening, Kay was obviously getting very aroused by the scene in front her when she just stood up and dropped her dress to her ankles saying to Damien that she was sure he had obviously seen it all before and that she needed me to make love to her.

Kay to my utter shock dropped her panties leaving her with her pussy fully open to view and it was clearly very wet from the watching the action on the TV, she then did no more than remove her bra letting her 36c breasts just drop and in plain view for Damien enjoy. My wife was now standing in front of Damien ( this real and very new stranger) in just her nylons and garter belt while still looking at him on the TV edging what looked like a 10 inch solid thick cock into the blond he was pleasing.

Damien said it was probably time he left us to it so we could enjoy the rest of movie and make our own one in private, Kay looked at me with pure lust in her eyes then looked to Damien when she asked if he would film us so we got all the action when I fucked her. Damien looked to me for guidance and I said that Kay was obviously cool with him being there and he had already seen her stunning body so why not.

As I disrobed and revealed my own average 7inch raging hard on, Kay lay flat on her back on the bed and told me to join her while watching Damien on screen pounding the blond for all he was worth. As I lay down beside Kay Damien had already taken the camera of the tripod and was at the edge of the bed next to Kay and clearly filming her breasts until he then moved downwards and told Kay to spread her nylon clad legs. Kay willingly did this while gently stroking my cock but still watching the action on the TV, Damien then told Kay to take my cock in her mouth but only the head and lick it gently so he could get a close-up for us. Kay followed Damien's advice and wow did this feel good, while Kay was working on me Damien said Kay should start getting her pussy ready for my cock and dip a few fingers in and around her hot opening.

As Kay started working on her pussy I could hear the slurp of her pussy juice on her fingers as she withdrew and re-inserted them and little sighs of pleasure escaping her lips, Damien said it was so hot seeing a real couple having sex and it was a huge turn on for him. He then said Kay should lay on top of me and continue teasing my cock with her tongue while I gave her pussy a tongue lashing, Kay moved over me so her wet pussy was in striking distance when I saw the camera lens appear between her pussy and my tongue - ok Vernon give Kay some tongue and lick her pussy lips for me. I did not need asking and being able to feel her nylon clad legs round me was such a turn on, Kay continued teasing the head of my cock and I started to dart my tongue in and out of her dripping pussy when she lowered herself even more so my tongue could invade her open slit.

This continued for several minutes with continued encouragement from Damien when he proposed Kay get on all fours so I could finally put my throbbing cock in her, Kay was facing the TV when I slid into her and she let out a gasp and oh god I needed to feel cock in me. The scene on the TV was again featuring Damien but this time with a busty brunette who in a way resembled Kay, Damien suddenly appeared with the camera beneath my cock and he was filming me slowly slide in and out Kay when he told Kay he could smell her hot sex as I worked on her and could see droplets of pussy juice coating my cock. Kay told him that it was so hot being filmed and that watching him in action on the TV was such a massive turn on knowing he was just inches away.

Damien then suggested that Kay again move position and lay flat back on the bed but raise her legs wide so her knees were in the air and I lay next her, as we changed position TV Damien was now going balls deep in the brunette and withdrawing slowly and the sliding his entire length back in. Kay looked at the scene as if we were not in the room when Damien asked if she liked watching and being watched, Kay said it was so hot when he then told her to start pussy fucking herself with her fingers but gradually increase the number of fingers and speed to keep pace with the movie.

Kay moved her legs even wider as she watched the brunette take Damien's cock in ever increasing speed and she started to match his strokes with her own fingers, Kay now had four fingers buried in her sopping pussy and started to meet her own strokes with raised hips. It was so hot watching Kay work her pussy so hard and her wetness was just oozing from her pussy when Damien moved within inches of her pussy with the camera and said I should let her take my cock in her mouth again, Damien was kneeling at the end of the bed with the camera when I popped my cock in Kay's mouth and she just sucked me in like a vacuum cleaner.

swalk
swalk
27 Followers
12