Stocking Sperm Challenge

Story Info
Laundry sniffer succumbs to challenge.
6.4k words
4.35
27.4k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers

My sister Dorene was on the phone asking me if I could accommodate her friend Ruby during the Summer holidays.

"She's a really delightful woman, generous and easy going, I wouldn't ask you otherwise," said Dorene.

Ruby was studying theatre and dance and had to attend a six-week contemporary dance course at the local university. I was certain that my girlfriend, Susan, who was rather prudish would not like the idea but I liked the notion of a theatrical dance student, imagining optimistically that she might be sexually creative and might have a really fit body and legs. My sister had loads of hot friends it was worth a shot. Women's nylon feet and sexy panties happen to drive me crazy and the idea of being able to have regular sniffs of a sexy woman's dance wear was a possibility I could not resist.

"Does she know she has to crash in the lounge?" I asked my sister.

"Yes, I've told her," said Dorene.

"Then tell her it's okay by me and don't forget to give her your keys because I don't have any spare. When is she due to arrive?" I asked.

"Friday sometime," Dorene replied.

"Tell her she can let herself in and make herself at home in the lounge, I'll make sure it's all ready for her," I told my sister.

"Ta bruv, don't worry she's great fun to have around and thanks again for letting her stay," said Dorene.

*

"Hello Jack, Ruby, I let myself in," a sweet well-spoken voice called to me as I closed the front door and headed up the stairs into the living area.

As my eyes drew level with the landing floor I saw brilliant white canvas baseball shoes with elevated soles. Her ankles were sheathed in wrinkled white nylon hose that disappeared below her blue jeans. I instinctively sniffed the air as my nostrils passed close to her feet. When I reached the landing and raised my eyes to greet her I was enchanted by the skinny beauty standing in front of me. Even with the elevated soles of her footwear, this little princess was still some inches shorter than me, the petite essential frame of a young woman. My sister had not had me on because this light-weight teaser did indeed express delight in her smile.

"Forty-eight kilos came to mind and waist size six," I thought.

Her panties would be tiny and would surely be the naughtiest size of all, the label would undoubtedly identify them as size 'S' denoting small or alternatively silky, saucy, sexy, scanty, sheer, seductive, salacious, spunky even.

Dark chestnut hair was piled high on her head revealing her slender neck. Full lips struggled to contain her smile which at its zenith caused dimples to form at the corners of her mouth. Her head and feet were those of an adult connected by a tiny girly boney arse and tiny girly titties. She was made for fucking.

Her eyes sparkled in playful anticipation.

I offered her my hand which she held a moment after which I said to her,

"My sister told you, you're in the lounge? Make yourself at home, I rarely use it, the sofa is tried and tested, I seem to spend most of my time in the kitchen."

Ruby spoke with a lovely melodious theatrical tone, posh as if she had enjoyed elocution lessons.

"Thanks so much Jack, I promise to be an exemplary guest," she said before pushing open the door to the lounge.

*

My girlfriend Susan popped in on Sunday morning, her spinner was not working and she needed to spin her stuff at mine. She hung her washing to dry on the drying rack and having kissed me goodbye she asked me if I could bring her stuff with me when we were due to meet the following evening.

I had seen little of Ruby since the Friday when she moved in but now she was moving through the kitchen in a white towelling robe and asking me,

"Jack, I have some dirty laundry I need to wash before tomorrow, any chance of using the washing machine?"

"Course, help yourself," I replied while stealing regular glances towards her stocking feet, her toes visible inside black nylon ankle socks with girly scalloped hems above her slim ankles. When she had pronounced "dirty laundry", it was fun to imagine that she was talking dirty to me.

Ruby immediately went to the washing machine and opened the door and one after the other stripped of her nylon socks and threw them into the machine.

"The sooner the better, I've had them on for days," Ruby announced and giggled. I'll go and get the rest.

Thirty seconds is long enough. As she was opening the door to enter the lounge I already had her warm sweaty nylon socks, inside out, against my nostrils. I took one great big sniff off the sticky pungent musty nylon littered with fragmented skin cells below the toe reinforcement. I tossed them straight back into the machine and just enjoyed the effects of her pheromones as I became giddy in thought and my prick demanded immediate rearrangement in my pants.

My mouth was dry as I began to look forward feverishly to what she might soon hang to dry. I love hosiery and pretty little black nylon ankle socks are right up my street, the minimum of hose but the sexiest way to wear it. Ruby's hose with a girly scalloped cuff was my cup of tea. I wanted them applied forcibly to my face as Ruby commanded me to suck the nylon between her warm sweaty aromatic toes and gag on them.

Later that afternoon when I entered the kitchen I was glad knowing that my girlfriend had left. Susan had already been on red alert more than once when she had looked through the history folder of my laptop and had discovered that I had visited panty sites. She didn't approve of porn and although sex with her was okay-ish I had never dared tell her about my fetish for fuck-me frillies and my craving for stinky salty feet and soiled nylon nor any of my submissive role-playing in which I longed to be a deserving victim.

When I saw the drying rack again it was completely colonised and the difference between Susan's stuff and Ruby's could not have been more different. Whereas Susan's stuff, her panties and socks were designed in a convent, Ruby's bits and bobs were just fucking saucy, ultraviolet, infra-red and radioactive and magnetic.

Ruby was a size or two smaller than Susan and everything of hers hanging there was tiny. How I love tiny. Numerous pairs of frothy, delicate, scanty, silky, sheer, frivolous and provocative panties of many styles and textures were pinned there. There were nylon hosiery, some footies, nylon ankle socks, knee-highs, thigh highs and pantyhose, again in many colours and styles and degrees of transparency.

I gingerly fingered some of Ruby's knickers. The first pair of Rubies scanties I examined were labelled 'XS'. The discovery did me in, I couldn't handle the naughtiness, just too much and I fled to my room. I was shaking on my bed with adrenaline poisoning, I really had a fright and I had fled. I was frightened for the abuse I knew I would commit the moment that Ruby left the house. Frightened that Ruby made me lose control and that she might find out what I was up to.

"'XS'. Extra silky, extra saucy, extra sexy, extra scanty, extra seductive, extra salacious, excessively spunky even," I mused.

When I had calmed down I lamented that I was unable to get to the lot before they were washed but I comforted myself certain that it was only a matter of time before I would be able to find them again tossed in her laundry basket and stiff with Ruby's sweaty aromatic exudates liberated during her daily demanding dance routines.

With Ruby reliably out of the house during office hours, it wasn't long before my dreams came true and I took every opportunity to get to grips with her sweaty, stinky bits and bobs whenever I could. Whether I was sniffing and supping her tangy smudge in her dirty knickers or tonguing and nosing her salty, musty hosiery the end result was the same, feverishly, finally uncontrollably shooting my eager and frantic load into her stuff. I would be incoherently muttering the most submissive of monologues expressing all I wished to say in her presence but practised in her absence,

"I'm wanking for you, Ruby.

I'm wanking for you, Ruby.

Oh, Ruby.

Oh, Ruby.

I want your panties, Ruby.

I want to suck your knickers.

Get hold of it.

Get hold of it.

It's your knickers I want, Ruby.

Oh, yer.

Oh, yer.

Oh, yer.

Oh, take me.

Oh, take me.

Oh, take me.

I wanna cover your feet with my mess.

Knickers.

Knickers.

Knickers.

Show me your knickers baby.

Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh no.

Show me your knickers.

Show me your knickers.

Oh, you bitch."

*

One day I found a pair of Ruby's panties which completely blew my mind and made me stiff in an instant. The flimsy garment was white and transparent, a bikini garter panty. They had a vertical slit running centrally through one panel. Never before had I turned up crotch-less knickers amongst a women's stuff before and my cock instantly hardened.

The slit, running from gusset to waistband, was framed by two seams that disappeared beneath a short loose skirt flap with four layered ruffles attached between the garters and below the waistband and adorned centrally with a pale blue bow motif.

The other sheer panel was similar but had a large diaphanous white bow with delicate lace trim at the waist in place of the ruffled skirt. It also occupied the space between the vertical straps of the garters and a single seam rose centrally from the gusset and crept behind the bow to meet the waistband. The bow was pinched at mid-point and punctuated with another much smaller blue bow that matched that decorating the other panel.

The ultra-fine mesh between these adornments was translucent and the white hems matched the garter straps all being very delicate and simple.

As I lifted the treasure slowly from the laundry basket it exuded a powerful aroma that reeked of sex and leather, less surprising when I discovered her seamed stockings were still attached to the garters. White translucent stockings with opaque white welts and lighter shadow welts. Moreover, they had reinforced heel, sole and toe Havana style. Tiny bows of silky pale blue matching those of the panties identified the point where the delicate garters gripped the welt. They even had the keyhole of a traditional nylon stocking.

I'd never seen a pair of scanties so naughty, so totally tantalisingly tarty in all my life and it wasn't until I looked within the panties and identified the orientation of the gusset that I realised that in fact the open-crotch was in fact designed to sit up the bum allowing a choice of venue. Whoever had designed these thrilling little knicks regarded that the perspective from the back should be just as naughty as that from the front. Whichever way would delight. Had I asked for a single saucy frothy feminine article to keep me company on my desert island these were they.

When I peered inside them there was pale yellow smudge marking the white downy cotton of the gusset and the toes of the silky stockings were crusty and salty and soiled. They were a secret weapon, a joke too funny, scanties for the boyfriend's birthday blowjob and I just had to have them away and approve of them in detail in my own time.

The panties were so unique, they would easily be missed if I had thought of it. I was like a drunken man not caring about the consequences. Perhaps that willful fantasy that Ruby might get wind and have to teach me a lesson may have contributed in part to my complacency.

I imagined all the things I wanted Ruby to do to me as I wanked around the clock for that soft, silky combo of panties and stockings. Sniffing and sucking her stiff, smelly stocking toes until not a drop of her salt remained. Sniffing her stinky panties but reserving her smudge, keeping it to sniff to push me over the edge each time I tossed myself off thinking of Ruby wearing the ensemble. In very few days the combo was a spunky discoloured crusty mess.

Ruby had missed her stuff and knew instinctively where it would be. Having looked through all her things she went straight to Jack's room and lifted his bedclothes. At first, she dismissed what she saw sequestered beneath his mattress.

"Someone else's," Ruby thought but when she picked up the crusty discoloured and flattened bundle and began to peel it apart she couldn't believe the state of her stuff. They were well and truly fucked.

*

Susan was due to spend a month with her parents. Her father had been unwell and with a market garden to manage, she decided to visit them and help out. My commitments to clients for whom I did building work and the usual need for income prevented me from going so she came round on the eve of her trip to spend the last night with me.

I was in the kitchen-diner with Susan preparing an evening meal when Ruby came home and soon we were chatting around the table with a glass of wine. I couldn't help feeling that something was about to change in my life. There was a clue in the way that the women were dressed. Susan was dowdy and Ruby was delicious and animated. Looking down at the feet of both women spoke of chalk and cheese. Susan was wearing tardy black cotton polyester socks below jeans, worn through to the polyester at the heel and Ruby was wearing delicate tan nylon translucent anklets with the toenails of one foot painted crimson red with her other foot sporting nails of emerald green. She had attended a dress rehearsal earlier in the day in which she was playing a pixie. Her slender legs were bare and she wore denim shorts that revealed the crescents of her moon.

The following day was a Saturday and Susan awoke early and kissed me before leaving the flat to make her way up North to be with her parents. I fell back to sleep and sometime later I was disturbed by the presence of another. As my bleary eyes came to focus I identified Ruby standing in front of me in a buttoned shirt with rolled sleeves and the same denim shorts as the previous night. She was holding something below my eye shot and she began to raise her arms. I was mortified to see that she was holding the desert island panties by the waistband between her two hands with her white nylon stockings still hanging suggestively from them.

"These are completely ruined, do you have any idea of how much these cost?" Ruby said angrily and continued with a threat,

"How would Susan react if she knew you were doing filthy perverse things with my stuff?"

I was speechless being unable to think of anything I could possibly say that would help my situation at all.

Ruby continued. "You're a panty pervert aren't you, you just want to wank into my silky soft stinky stuff, don't you? From day one you were noseying into my things. But enough is enough. Then I insist you play again for my benefit and according to my rules or maybe Susan will hear about what dirty and naughty perverse things you have been up to?"

"Guy's will never leave my stuff alone, I never leave the house anymore without taking a quick photo of my panty drawer and laundry basket. Sure as eggs are eggs you were in them both from day one. You'll be delighted to know that I adore to play up to a guy's fetishes so I invented a little game with just that end in mind. This is for you," Ruby said taking her phone from her shorts and sending me a link.

"Replace my stuff and I'll invite you to play. The day it's delivered you can deliver too if you want," Ruby said to me and winked and smiled.

She handed me a well-worn folded card from her back pocket and said, "You might want to read this." She disappeared to the front lounge next door with her ruined lingerie in hand.

I unfolded the card, the packaging in which the stockings were sold. I began to read.

"Genuine fully fashioned one hundred percent nylon non-stretch stockings, made on original Charnos machines from the nineteen-fifties. These are the real thing, finished by hand, with reinforced heel, sole and toe, a genuine seam and the distinctive keyhole finishing loop. Translucent white. Small."

I turned the card over and it displayed a script of tiny letters in ballpoint pen. I began to read,

"Stocking Sperm Challenge:

Rules and Regulations:

The aim of the game is to shoot your mess over an original nylon stocking and score according to the soiling of certain target features.

Features and Scoring:

Keyhole: The bulls-eye, 25 points.

Welt: 20 points.

Shadow Welt: 15 points.

Seam: 10 points.

Reinforced heel, sole and toe: 5 points apiece.

Bonus: Seven targets met, lucky for some: 15 points.

Score ten and above to win. 100 points the maximum score wins full English breakfast, everything on the menu.

Score zero, score annulled, punished with chastity.

Award Menu: Ten points per service:

Pantyjob. Handjob. Footjob. Blowjob. Smothering. Fucking, Role play. Cross-dressing. Bondage. Dirty talk.

In the lounge Ruby was lost in thought remembering numerous occasions when she had played Stocking Sperm Challenge with her boyfriends, particularly the occasion that an ex-boyfriend had achieved a score in excess of one hundred and an occasion when some puny loser had very nearly been castigated into chastity. Saved by the last drop of his mess falling from his bell-end and landing on the toe of the challenge stocking arranged in front of him. He had exchanged his meagre total of ten points to be cross-dressed and whilst wearing nothing but a pair of Ruby's panties she had had him clean her apartment. She remembered his face when she said he was lucky she didn't lock him up.

Days in chastity were both punishment and encouragement and hopefully a way to a happy outcome. Keeping a guy from shooting his load for a few days almost guaranteed that the next time he had a chance to play Stocking Sperm Challenge he would have sufficient jizz to win at least some prize or other. Ruby would have the chance to have some fun during the period of chastity when the challenger was unable to relieve himself. She knew all about guy's orgasms without ejaculation and how to induce them. She knew the effect it had on a guy when he was finally allowed to shoot his load.

"Ooh look, you're getting hard and I haven't even begun to fuck around with your brains yet. Nice too, I love circumcised cock," I imagined Ruby was saying to me as I anticipated playing her game.

I found the link Ruby had sent me and by mid-day I had the replacement lingerie delivery earmarked for forty-eight hours, the closest available opportunity. I decided to save up my jism until the delivery arrived. I probably would do a bit of sniffing and stroking but I wouldn't allow myself to come. I was getting in training for the Stocking Sperm Challenge, I wanted to impress and I wanted to have a full English with Ruby.

*

On Tuesday evening Ruby spotted the delivery man climbing the steps to the front door and she went down to receive what she knew was for her. She went straight back to the lounge and began to open the package, finally feeling her panties moisten as she separated the crisp spotless diaphanous lingerie from the tissue in which it was presented.

I knew it had arrived too. Since this event had a bearing on my state of comfort I was keen to move things on quickly. My balls were swollen and painful and I needed desperately to come.

Later that evening Ruby was walking through the kitchen looking happy and content. She was wearing another buttoned shirt with rolled sleeves and her denim shorts, her feet were naked. She was so magnetic that I couldn't resist to wrap my arms around her, bending and kissing her on her lips. She wrapped her arms around me and took to her tiptoes.

She was hot to trot but felt deceitful because had planned the outcome of the challenge already.

"Go to your bed and get your kit off and check the rules I gave you while you wait for me," Ruby said and without warning reached and squeezed my dick through my pants.

wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers
12