Stocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

"What the hell? How dare you touch me with that thing?" she demanded in a strangled voice. "You get rid of that thing right now."

"A bit hard to get rid of. It's permanently attached to me," I pointed out. "At least, I hope it's permanently attached."

"Well stick it back in your pocket or whatever. I'm a virgin. You have no right even showing me that thing let alone touching me with it."

"Christine, you're a lovely young woman. Every man wants to show you what he's got. Especially if they could see you the way you are now. And you're stretching the truth just a little bit."

"What do you mean?"

"You're not a virgin. Didn't you realise I'd be checking that sort of thing when I was exploring. Hot, wet, and sensitive, yes, but virginal, not so much."

"I most certainly am," she said, sounding really indignant that I'd doubt her word.

"Sorry, love, but you lost that title the first time you let one of these go wandering where it shouldn't." I rubbed my erection against her bottom to emphasize just what I meant.

"That's unfair. I've never. . ." her voice trailed away.

"Remembered something, have you?" I asked, curious. I could almost feel her embarrassment and anger, but not directed at me right at that moment.

"Never mind," she snarled.

"But I do mind. I can feel you need to tell someone. So how did you go from virgin to non without noticing at the time?"

She kept her mouth shut but that didn't deter me.

"Hmm. Let me see. The only people I've ever seen you out with are assholes. The biggest asshole of the lot would have been Donny. Did you ever wake up in Donny's company and wondered what had happened?"

"He swore nothing happened. He said I'd had too much to drink and passed out. He didn't lay a finger on me, he said." My, she sounded pissed.

"Yes, well it probably would have been better for you if he had laid a finger on you. As it is I'll let you guess what he did lay on you. Perhaps you should thank him."

"Are you mad? Thank him? Why would I thank him?"

"Because it means that when I do this you shouldn't feel any pain."

With that I parted her lips and my cock came pressing into her. Her passage gave quite easily, eagerly almost, and I was pushing well into her before she had a chance to object.

"Wait a minute. I didn't say you could do that," she said, sounding indignant more than distressed.

"Only because I didn't ask," I pointed out, pressing that final bit home. "I'm sure you would have if we'd got around to discussing the situation. Ah, now that I'm here, do you know what to do?"

"Tell you to take it out?" she asked hopefully.

"Um, not exactly. You'll find I'll start moving. All you have to do is move with me. You'll find it easy enough."

I pulled back and started to push home again. If she was a near virgin it was only fair to take it easy while she got things sorted out. Ha! That 'if' seemed mighty dubious to me all of a sudden. I'd no sooner started to return and she was pushing forcefully to meet me, practically impaling herself on my cock. No gentle introduction for this young lady, she wanted it back inside her hard and fast and deep.

Maybe I'm a little bit cynical. I just found it a trifle hard to reconcile the insinuation that Christine had only ever had sex once and that while she was out cold, and her current performance. While I wouldn't call myself a Lothario I have had a pleasurable relationship with several willing young things, but none of them had been as energetically willing as Christine was proving to be.

From the way she reacted from the word go, I had started to form the impression I was only there for the ride, with Christine doing all the work. After waking up to the fact that I'd caught a live one I started putting some more effort into my part of the action, finding this increased input accepted gracefully.

She was also proving to be one of the more vocal young ladies I have come across, giving out a stream of demands. When the demands were for me to go harder or faster I could try to oblige. Cries of yes were met with self-congratulatory pats on my back. A demand to try another position in mid thrust was somewhat harder. She was held firmly by the stocks after all.

She was alternately complimentary, praising my efforts, and insulting, wanting to know if that's all I could do. I wound up ignoring her comments and simply trying my hardest to please myself.

After a while her demands died away, with Christine being too busy giving out little screams of anticipation every time I thrust into her, her bottom bouncing frantically as she took everything she could get.

I was actually able to time the likelihood of her climaxing by the pitch of her screams. When they started going higher I started turning on the power, doing my best to fuck her rigid before I expired. She finally screamed and I'm quite sure I died inside her, my very essence drawn out of me by her clinging flesh.

I pulled on my trousers and then thoughtfully wiped away the mess on Christine, using one of the cleaning rags we still had on hand. OK, so maybe I did that because it annoyed her, but it amused me. I was about to open the stocks when I saw the lights of a car pull up outside. Surprised to find another visitor at this hour I glanced out the window,

"How about that," I murmured. "It's Brad. You remember Brad? Plays guard on the football team. Looks like he'd argue the toss with a Sherman tank and win, and has a very delicate hand with a paint-brush."

"Yes, I know Brad," Christine said. "Let me loose, quickly. I don't want him catching me here like this."

I flicked open the stocks and let me tell you it is just amazing how fast a young lady can get dressed when she wants to. Brad came in to find us standing there, talking.

"Ah, hi," he said. "I saw the light and was just checking that everything was OK."

"Me, too," I told him. "I wandered in and found Christine about to redo your paintwork in pink and yellow. Those colours suit her dress better."

From the look on Brad's face I thought he might blow a gasket. I chipped in quickly, letting Christine off the hook again.

"Don't worry. I caught her before she started and we discussed it. She's agreed to go with the official colours after all."

A glance at Christine showed she was deliberately not looking at either of us. A nasty suspicion flowered.

"Ah, Christine, I did catch you before you started, didn't I?"

"Yes," she said indignantly. "All I had time for was to test that the can sprayed properly. You can hardly notice it."

Brad was running around the float and I heard some nasty language float past. Apparently he'd found the test site. He came back and gave Christine a nasty look.

"It's not too bad," he grumbled. "I can paint over that in a couple of minutes. I'll just have to wait until it's a bit drier."

"I'm sorry," said Christine, not sounding it in the least. "I was silly, I know."

Brad gave her a look that said I want to bury you somewhere nasty but didn't say anything. No problems. I've always been able to keep a conversation going.

"Tell you what, Brad," I said. "While you're waiting for the paint to dry you can put Christine over your knee and spank her bottom. Teach her to think before she acts. I'd stay and help but I'm sure she'd rather be alone when you beat her bum."

As I departed I could hear Christine talking quickly.

"Look, even if I do agree to a spanking it won't be on my bare bottom. Understand? And a spanking would be it. That's all. No trying anything else. I'm a virgin, you know."

Still? I wondered what it'd take to have her lose her virginity. Perhaps Brad would find out.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12