Stolen Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife is stolen by a lover who awakens her desire...
6.6k words
4.18
4.6k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 is a long lead in and relevant to the events that unfold. If you are looking for a quick wank, move along. If you stick with it, Chapter 2 will be rewarding. All characters are consenting and over the age of 18. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

I pulled into the driveway, got out, grabbed my duffel bag and walked to the door. I rang the bell and in a few moments the door opened. She stood in the doorway stunningly beautiful. Her hair was still damp and I caught the fragrance of my favorite scent that she always wore. The black silk robe was tied at the waist and showed plenty of cleavage and hung about mid-thigh to her 5' 6" frame. I took a deep breath as my eyes walked from her red painted toenails that matched the paint on her finger tips, up her toned tan legs past her thin waist all the way to the immaculately donned makeup on her face.

"Come in" she said as she stepped aside and I stepped into the foyer. I set my bag down as she closed the door.

She stepped into my arms and we embraced. As her body pressed deeply into mine my hands roamed her back down her waist and squeezed her firm ass. I could feel her warm breathe against my neck as I held her and felt my cock start to stiffen. She must have felt it as well, as she pressed her thigh harder against it and looked up to my face. I bent my head down as our lips met and I kissed her deeply and longingly. Our lips parted and our tongues intertwined. Her breathe quickened and I could feel her heart beat faster. After a few moments our kiss broke and I held her once more.

"Are you sure you still want to do this?" I asked. She nodded her head silently. "If you don't want to, I completely understand....once it's done there is no going back. You do understand this?"

"Yes" I understand.

Although we had discussed what was soon to follow many times in the preceding weeks, I wanted to make sure that this was indeed something she wanted and to give her a chance to back out if she had any doubts.

"Where is he?" I asked referring to her husband.

"He is upstairs waiting."

"Did you do everything I asked you to do? Is he ready?"

"More than ready" she replied.

She stepped away and took my hand leading me to the staircase and toward her upstairs bedroom.

Her name was Ashley and she worked in the same building I did but for a different company. She was 24, had sandy blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a figure that fetched her many looks from both men and women alike. I met her at the gym that we both attended in our building. I would work out after I got off work and would usually see her in a fitness class that the center provided. A lot of the men in the gym would try their luck with her, but I saw the wedding ring she wore. Other than a casual or cursory 'Hi' I kept to myself.

I was 10 years older than Ashley and stayed in shape by my weekly routine in the gym, as well as other outdoor activities. I liked to hike and camp so I was pretty decently taken care of physique wise. I had brown hair, green eyes and weighed around 190 which was mostly muscle. I got my share of looks from co-workers and passersby..

I ran into Ashley while getting on the elevator one morning. I could smell her vanilla body spray mixed with the slight fragrance of her sweat. She had called out for someone to hold elevator and I put my hand in front of the sensor so it would stay open. It just so happened that we were the only ones on it. The sweat was from her scurrying from the parking garage 3 blocks away. She looked stressed, but stunning none the less.

Her black skirt was just above the knees and matched her black blazer that compressed her ample bosom. I guessed her to be a 38 C and would later be proven right. I had seen her in her workout attire of yoga pants, spandex shorts, the usual gym fashion of the day; but seeing her dressed up for work created a stir in my trousers.

"Thank you for holding the elevator" she smiled a strained smile as she settled in and the doors closed.

"Everything okay?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm just late for a meeting that started 5 minutes ago is all...my boss is probably pissed."

She went on about how her husband forgot to set the alarm, and then he had left before she did and her car wouldn't start. I watched her as she talked, watching her mouth work. I watched her neck muscles move and her hands as she gestured with them. I wanted her. While she continued her ramble, I would nod and shake my head, interject words like 'No', and 'Wow' when it was appropriate. In my mind I had her body shoved up against the wall of the elevator, her jacket ripped open, skirt pulled up and my member crammed as far as it would go into her vulva.

She seemed to calm down a little as she vented her frustration. As the door opened I responded with "Don't worry; I'm sure your boss will understand...everything will work out." Ashley stepped off the elevator, turned to face me and was saying 'thank you' again when the door closed. I stood there as I rode up to my floor thinking I may have to go to the gym early to work off some of this sexual tension. I could still smell her fragrance as I got off the elevator to my floor and headed to my office.

At 10 o'clock I took the elevator down to the first floor where there was a coffee shop. I had been hard at it on a particular difficult issue and needed to get some air. I walked into the shop and standing in line was Ashley. I stood behind her sort of drinking in her aura, she smelled like vanilla once again and I figured she must have freshened up. I listened as she explained to her friend in front of her how her morning had gone.

She was pissed with her husband and blamed him for not getting the battery in her car checked when she had told him she had been having trouble with it for the past month. She also complained about how he had forgot to set the time on the alarm clock and she rattled on about a whole host of issues she was less than pleased with him about. Apparently he thought more of the ballfield than he did of her, spending his weekends and evenings taking care of equipment for an adult sports league organization. It seems he was the organizations 'fetch it boy' and didn't even coach.

When it came time to place my order, Ashley turned around at the sound of my voice. She said "Hey, I got his order" and shoved the teenage girl her debit card.

"No, no you don't have to do that" I said.

"It's the least I can do for holding the elevator for me this morning. Christy, this is the guy I was telling you about that held the elevator for me this morning. Thanks to him, I had just gotten into the meeting room before the boss walked in...he was tied up on a phone call with corporate and was running late as well." Ashley turned to her friend who was subtly giving me a once over and smiling.

"I'm Todd" I said and offered my hand to Christy. Christy beamed and took my hand as I softly but firmly shook it.

"I didn't get your name this morning" as I released Christy's hand I offered mine to Ashley. She took my hand and held it as she said "I'm Ashley"

I continued to hold her hand until I felt her starting to let go, but then I felt her give me a slight squeeze before she released it. She looked into my eyes and I could tell there was an attraction between us.

Christy asked me "Do you work out at the fitness center? You look familiar."

"Yeah, I go there 3-4 times a week as long as my schedule lets me. It's a good way to unwind at the end of the day" I replied as my coffee was being handed to me. We walked outside into the lobby area sipping our coffee.

Christy- "I thought I had seen you there a few times"

Ashley- "Oh yeah, now I remember seeing you as well"

Me- "I'm mostly in the free weight area or machines. Do you guys work out on the machines or weights or do you mostly the classes?"

Ashley- "I would like to but I mostly do classes or cardio machines. I try not to make eye contact with men in the gym because of the looks I get make me uncomfortable."

Christy-"Yeah some of those guys act like knuckle draggers who have never seen a woman before."

Me- I had to laugh and said "Well, don't let those Neanderthals intimidate you. If you like, why don't you guys come over and work in with me this afternoon? I can help you get started on a few easy weight training exercises that will compliment your cardio exercises...not that either one of you need any improvement."

Christy- "That would be awesome! Maybe if we are with you, they won't ogle as much."

Me- "Just take the looks they give as a compliment. Ashley, how does that sound? You game?"

Ashley- "Sure, I'm in!"

Me- "Great! I'll see you guys after your 5:00 class is over. I gotta get back upstairs...back to the salt mine."

We walked to the elevator and just made idle chatter until the door opened onto their floor. As it opened and they both stepped out, Ashley turned and looked me in the eye smiling while she was holding her gaze and said "See you later." That's how everything started out.

For the next several months the three of us worked out together 3-4 times a week. I could see the jealousy in some of the other guy's eyes when the three of us would work out together. I started coming in early in the mornings to do my heavy lifting because in the afternoon it was mostly centered on the two girls. Something else I noticed was how much more defined and firmer Ashley and Christy both were getting. My favorite day had to be when they would do their squats.

Their form fitting workout clothes left little to the imagination whenever they would step deep or bend over. I pretended not to notice but one day Ashley wore this one piece outfit that was white. Every time she would do the leg press it would creep into her cunt outlining her lips perfectly. Her nipples poked through the top. When she had just finished her cardio class she was drenched with sweat and her nipples showed through as if she was in a wet t-shirt contest. Before she put her cover shirt over her top I could see she had wide areolas and thumb sized nipples that I would have begged to play with. By the time our workout was over I had to hit the showers to cool off. I was glad I had worn baggy pants that day because my erection was clearly visible and printing when I turned a certain way. I know Christy must have noticed it because I caught her looking dead at my crotch with a lust filled expression. When she looked up, her face turned red and she walked off to refill her water bottle.

For several months the three of us maintained our routine. Then one Monday afternoon I noticed Ash was a little distant as if something was troubling her. I asked her what was wrong but she said she didn't want to talk about it. Christy was out of town this week so it was just the two of us. All week she seemed very annoyed. When I asked her about her husband Jeff, she clouded over with a dark rage that I had never witnessed so I just dropped it. I figured it was none of my business and moved on to other topics.

Friday came and after the workout Ash asked if we could go somewhere to talk. The crowd is usually dead on Fridays with only the hardcore getting their workout in for the weekend. I said sure, so after we had changed back to street clothes we decided to walk down to an area on the river a couple of blocks over to sit at an outdoor establishment.

The waitress brought us our drinks and I noticed that she was distant and stared at the river not making much eye contact...which had been typical of the weekly actions she had exhibited. I just sat in silence until she decided to open up. Finally, after five minutes or so I asked about her weekend plans.

"Not doing much, maybe some shopping. Jeff is out of town with the team at playoffs."

"You didn't want to go?"

"No." she said and shot me a look that belayed utter contempt.

"OK...enough of this. What is going on?" I asked.

Ashley took a deep breath and I watched as a tear ran down her face.

"Well, it started last weekend. That's not true....this started a long time ago. When I first met Jeff he was sweet and kind and very doting on me. I had never had anyone treat me so nice and slowly I fell in love with him. He is short in stature and although he loved sports he was never athletic, but liked to hang around the jocks. I didn't mind that, we are what we are. He always brought me flowers, was attentive and treated me like a queen. While in college and after we had dated for almost a year, he proposed and I accepted.

I knew that whenever we went out he loved for me to dress up and he loved the way other men would look at me. Jocks being what they are a lot of them would make comments...sometimes rude and inappropriate but he would just laugh and make excuses that they didn't mean anything by it and that I was beautiful and should appreciate it. I sort of understood that because of his height and size he felt intimidated by his friends and would never say anything in my defense. I started dressing a little less provocative but nothing seemed to help in an effort to not provoke situations that would make me uncomfortable.

Last weekend we were invited to a cookout at one of the assistant coaches' house. There were probably about 40 people there. Jeff wanted me to wear this short form fitting dress that I have. Wanting to make him happy I agreed, but against my better judgement. There was a lot of booze and Jeff can't hold his liquor very well so in no time he was pretty smashed. Jeff asked me to come with him upstairs to the game room and shoot a game of pool with him and a couple of his friends. I agreed. When we got upstairs, there was the host of the party and another coach, as well as a couple of the players. Me and Jeff sat down on this couch. One of the players came and sat down next to me...almost on top of me and I scooted over closer to Jeff.

The player kept inching his way over until his body was hard pressed against mine. He kept laughing and joking with Jeff about how nice it must be to have such a 'hot' wife. Jeff just laughed and didn't say anything. Then he asked me what Jeff did to land such a beautiful woman and how did he deserve me. I was getting flustered so I just said that he always treated me like a lady and was a gentleman when we dated. The guys all laughed about that especially about the part of Jeff being a gentleman.

The guy sitting next to me laughed and said he could see why Jeff wanted to be with me and that I was gorgeous. Then he put his hand on my thigh. I sat frozen not knowing really what to do and expecting Jeff to say or do something...but he just sat there acting like everything was fine. After a minute or two I moved the guys hand and stood up to leave, but then Jeff grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. I lost my balance and the guy grabbed my ass as I fell back onto the couch. I turned to slap the guy and then the coach intervened and told the guy to go downstairs and get me another glass of wine.

The player got up and went downstairs. It was clear I was pissed, but Jeff just laughed and said something about me being too drunk to walk. The coach then offered me a pool stick and suggested that I was just fine, and maybe would like to shoot a game.

I wasn't drunk by any means but not wanting to come across as a bitch I took the stick and went over to the pool table. The coach asked if I knew how to play, which I did but was not really good at it so he offered to help. He then apologetically said not to worry about Nick, he was just drunk and forgets his manners sometimes.

I didn't say anything to that and focused on the balls that had been racked by one of the other guys. I broke the balls and some of them went in so I continued to play. The other guys started offering suggestions about which balls to play and what angle I should try and shoot for and I started to relax a little.

The coach came around and showed me how to bank a shot to hit this one ball. He suggested I stretch out and lean in to set up the shot. As I was leaning over the table to make the shot, a hand grabbed mine and pulled me across the table so I was lying flat across it with my feet dangling off the floor. I then felt another hand grab my legs and spread them apart as the coach ran his hand up my dress and over my ass. While doing so he commented to Jeff about how right he was about my ass being so firm.

I cried out for them to let me go and that was when Nick walked in and said something about them getting me warmed up. I cried out to Jeff to make them stop as I felt hands grabbing my ass, reaching between my legs and squeezing my boobs. I looked over at Jeff and I couldn't believe what I saw...Jeff was sitting there expressionless with his hand in his pants rubbing his crotch and just watching.

I cried out again for Jeff to help me. Someone then flipped me over on my back and the coach then started pulling on my dress trying to get to my boobs. I didn't know what to do. I was getting ready to scream as loud as I could when someone lost his grip on my arm. I felt around with my free hand and grabbed a billiard ball and pounded the coach in the head with it as I screamed. He yelled and cursed grabbing his head as blood gushed from the cut it had made. I felt hands let go of me so I jumped up and ran out of the room pulling my dress back up and headed out the door, down the stairs and out to the car. A few minutes went by and Jeff came out to the car and we went home in silence. I still can't believe what happened and that he didn't do anything to stop them or help me."

I listened in silence but inside my blood was boiling.

"Why didn't he try and stop them and why did they act like such animals Todd?"

I motioned for the waitress to bring us over another drink and asked Ashley what else had happened since I knew there had to more to the story.

"Later that night the coach called and wanted to apologize blaming it on the liquor. I refused his call and Jeff talked to him out back so I couldn't hear the conversation. I went to a spot so I could hear a little and heard him say that I was alright, wasn't mad or anything and everything was cool. The he started talking to the coach about this weekend's games coming up and that the team should do well and that he was looking forward to it.

I couldn't believe it! That he would still associate with those assholes is beyond the pale! I confronted him about the whole ordeal and asked him why he let it happen and why he was going to continue to be a part of the association. He tried to turn it around on me and said I was being a prude and that they were just horsing around and didn't mean anything by it. I accused him of getting off by watching me being attacked. His face turned red and he looked away and said that he had to admit that he found it hot. I wanted to beat his brains out!!"

Ashley was so incensed her whole body was shaking as she continued.

"When we met I had never been with anyone before. I mean I gave my boyfriend a couple of hand jobs in high school when we dated, but that was all. I knew about sex but wanted to wait until I was married...and we didn't have sex until our wedding night. I just don't understand why he would let me be man handled like that...much less get off on it."

Tears were freely flowing by now and I was glad that we had chosen the outside deck for the privacy it afforded. Ashley dabbed her eyes with a napkin I offered her and sat back staring off at the river.

"I mean" she continued, "I look at other men and find them attractive but I would never do anything that would dishonor our marriage. Sure I get annoyed with him when he wouldn't say anything to other men in the past when they would make crude comments... but I never would've expected him to actually get off with me getting molested in front of him, much less with his friends doing the groping."

12