Stolen Ch. 06

Story Info
Ashley Surprises Todd.
5.3k words
4.48
1.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

I received a text from Ashley late in the evening apologizing for not getting back to me sooner. In the text she relayed how her husband Jeff had come home reeking of booze. He questioned her about her losing her voice and she said she must be coming down with something. He then started pawing at her. She knew that he had spent the weekend at strip clubs with his 'team' when they weren't playing ball. She said she didn't want him touching her and she rebuffed his advances. He was angry and they argued. Seems it must have gotten bad enough that she told him to go sleep with his 'team' or find one of the strippers he loved so much. He ended up in the spare bedroom. I guess our weekend had accelerated the downward spiral.

I told her I would come sneak into her bedroom if she left it open, or she could come over to my place. She responded with a LOL but the comment seemed to cheer her. She then said that we may have a problem with Christy. When I asked her about it she replied that apparently Christy had left a voice mail after her text on Saturday. Apparently Christy went into work to catch up on a project she was working on and saw her car in the parking garage. Uh-oh.

I asked her what the message said. She replied 'Hey, where are you? I thought you were sick at home but I see your car is still here in the garage. Give me a call, bye.' I asked her if she had responded yet and she hadn't.

I told her not to worry, just tell her the truth...but leave the details vague. I told her to tell her that "we went out for a drink after our workout 'like we always do', that you had more than usual, and that I was concerned about your safety so I drove you home. No reason to say that it was Sunday afternoon when I finally got you home-LOL. Then say that you were hung over and sick with a bug Saturday and picked up your car late Sunday. The laryngitis will attest that you have a case of 'something' so she should be satisfied with that."

Ash agreed to the plan and that the story was a good one and the truth. She then relayed to me about how sore she felt and how much she wish she was with me at the moment. We text more stuff but I won't bore you with those details. I then bid her goodnight signed off.

I was beat so skipped the gym the next morning. I waited in the garage until Ashley pulled in and parked. Fall weather was here and had brought a cold front that had chilled the air. Everyone had broken out their coats and jackets. Ashley gave me a hug when she got out and we walked toward the building where we both worked. The elevator was crowded but we managed to work our way toward the back. She was pressed against the back of the elevator and I was standing just in front of her. Ashley wore a pair of black form fitting slacks. As we rode the elevator I snaked my hand behind and slipped it inside the folds of her coat.

I pressed my palm at the vee of her crotch and gently pressed my hand over her vulva. I could feel the fleshy mound of her mons and heard her give a slight audible sigh as my fingers slipped between her thighs. She shifted her legs slightly apart giving me better access and I could feel the heat begin to build.

Ashley whispered low "You are killing me."

As the elevator doors opened and closed on the various floors allowing people on and off, we held our spots. I could feel my own erection starting to take shape as her heat continued to build. I let my fingers lightly trace her lips and press against her slit as we continued our ride. She gently moved her hand to grip my forearm and pulled my hand even tighter against her body. I cannot describe the eroticism that I felt knowing I was touching her most intimate parts with people standing all around us. The folks were oblivious to what we were doing right in front of them.

My floor came and went but I continued to stay glued to my spot gently rubbing and stroking Ashley's cat. Her breathing deepened and I could tell I was getting to her. She leaned her head forward and pressed it against my back. The elevator traveled the height of the building and finally towards the top the last passenger got off. The doors closed and I then turned around to face Ashley.

She threw her arms around me dropping her briefcase and pulled me into a very hot and passionate kiss. She wrapped her leg around mine and pulled me close against her body, slipping her hand inside my coat and squeezing my ass.

"God I want you right here, right now" she said when we broke our kiss. Her other hand slipped between us and she squeezed my ever growing cock, feeling its length and tugging on it.

I gave a chuckle and said "Miss me, did ya?"

I deftly unzipped her pants and quickly slipped a finger inside her folds feeling her wetness. The elevator dinged and we quickly repositioned as the door opened. Passengers filled the elevator once again and we made the journey back up. I turned to her and slipped the finger that had just been inside her to my lips and sucked her wetness off them. The door opened again and one of my colleagues got on and started talking to me about the meeting we were having within the next half hour. The door opened to my floor and as I exited I gave her a wink. She just smiled at me with lust smoldering in her eyes.

By the time I had gotten to my office she had text me with "Thanks, now I have to go dry myself up....you are such a wretch! LOL Lunch later?" I responded with "Only if you are on the menu" she replied with a "Only if you are lucky ;)"

We didn't make it for lunch. I got drug into a meeting only to find out that a project I was heading deadline had gotten moved up two weeks....boy was I pissed. Long and short of it was someone high up wanted the presentation ready in time for the shareholders meeting and wanted it presented to the board before then. Instead of having two weeks to work on it, we had 1 week. That meant I had to pull all of the info together from six different departments and get it ready by next Tuesday. I would be burning a lot of midnight oil. Upside was I wasn't the only one in the scramble. Most of the information I needed was coming from other departments, but I was the one who had to make sense of it all. Lots of meetings that day and lots of scurrying around. Fortunately two departments had already sent me their packets so I would work through theirs first and then add the rest as they came in.

I text Ash and told her what was going on and she understood, but was still disappointed. I also let her know that I was under a crunch and wasn't sure when I could see her. I was afraid she would think I was making excuses in order to put some distance between us...but nothing could be further from the truth. Ashley came up to my office after her workout and brought me a salad from a health food store nearby. She saw the stress I was under and while I was eating she rubbed my neck and shoulders. It was a little after 7 when she arrived and I was the only one left on the floor. While I ate my salad she told me about how Christy was going to invite me over Saturday for dinner. I almost choked.

"What? Dinner? Saturday? Why?" I asked.

"Ohhhh...I don't know...maybe it's because 'you make her wet'. Her words, not mine, and you are all she has thought about for the last three months."

"How did you come to find this out?"

"Just girl talk while we were working out. I asked her how her date went and she said she went home early because she was bored with him. Then she asked how you thought of her going out with someone and if I thought you were jealous. To be honest, I half expected her to be up here when I came up."

"Wow" I said. "Look, I like Christy but at the moment my thoughts are occupied by someone else." I gave her a wink at saying that but she didn't seem convinced.

"So you don't think she is hot?"

Oh boy, here we go.

"Sure she is 'hot' and if I didn't know you I might would take her up on it, but the truth is I am neck deep in the middle of an affair with you and don't have the time for anyone else at the moment. In fact, I hardly have the time for you right now with this deadline looming. So is this going to be a 'thing' between us?"

Ashley shook her head 'no' and then asked what I was going to do about her.

"I am not going to do anything about her. Saturday I will be right here working on this board presentation and when I'm not doing that...hopefully I'll be doing you."

Ashley got up and came over turned my chair to face her and sat in my lap. She put her arms around me and kissed me deeply and longingly. My hands roamed all over her body and I felt my erection starting to rise. Ashley leaned to one side and slid her hand underneath her ass and grabbed my cock giving it a gentle squeeze. As we kissed she continued to gently and then more firmly feel me up, while I did the same to her.

I squeezed her boobs, pulling on her nipples, rolling them and twisting them rather roughly in my fingers. My hand then went down between her thighs and I pressed my fingers against her workout shorts causing her to moan and spread her legs further apart. I pushed my fingers into her slit as far as the fabric would allow and felt a flush of wetness cover my fingers. She jumped up suddenly and grabbed her coat and her bag.

"What? Where are you going?" I demanded confused at her abruptness.

"I have to go and you have to get back to work. I just wanted to make sure you had something to eat."

"And that I was alone and indeed working" I said standing up and adjusting the boner I was sporting.

She chuckled and said "Maybe" as she walked over and kissed me one last time giving my cock another squeeze. As she walked out the door she looked over her shoulder and said "I didn't want you to forget who butters your bread."

"How am I supposed to work like this?"

"Goodnight" she said and headed to the elevator. I thought about reliving myself but the work was still staring me in the face. Soon I was absorbed and the next thing I knew it was 11 p.m. so I wrapped it up and went home leaving everything the way it was because I knew I would be back at it the next morning.

I was back at 6 a.m. having went home slept a little and came back in. The day seemed to fly by and other than a couple of texts from Ash I didn't hear from her. Lunch was at my desk with one of the administration assistants running down the block to get food for the team. By 6:30 p.m. I was alone. I looked up when I heard the elevator 'ding' even though it was on the other side of the floor. I listened close and thought I could hear soft footsteps padding down the aisle. At first I thought it might be someone coming back because they had forgot something but then Ashley stood in my door way wearing her knee length coat, black boots and a smile.

"What's up?" I asked.

She just stood there wordlessly smiling and then stepped into my office. She closed the door behind her and threw the thumb bolt locking us in. She unbuttoned her coat revealing a black lace bra that barely contained her ample bosom, matching black lace panties, and black thigh high stockings. She looked stunning. Ashley shrugged out of her coat and tossed it into the chair in front of my desk and walked around to where I was sitting.

She never said a word but dropped to her knees and proceeded to unbuckle my belt, unbutton my pants and fish out my ever growing member. Her hands felt like velvet as she slowly stroked my fast hardening cock while looking me in the eyes. Without breaking eye contact her face dipped down and she kissed the head of my cock leaving a print of her ruby red lipstick on its crown. Her lips parted and her tongue slowly circled my helmet causing me to groan softly. After a couple of swirls she took me in her mouth and slid her lips all the way down to the bristles of pubic hair I kept short.

Slowly she pulled her lips up almost to the point of slipping off and then quickly went back down. All the while she never broke eye contact. I leaned back in my chair and slowly closed my eyes while her mouth worked up and down my shaft and my cock continued to lengthen and stiffen in her warm wet mouth.

She took me down as far as she could and then swirled her tongue around my length, pressed my cock against the roof of her mouth and then slowly pulled up, repeating the process several times.

She was beautiful and a work of art as she blew me. I watched as she would snake her tongue out past her lips and tease the underside of my length while going down and then press harder on the upward stroke. She was getting good at this.

"I swear you must have been practicing" I said between my soft moans.

She came completely off my fully engorged stick, rubbing it all around her face and said "I have been...aren't you proud of my progress?"

"Oh yeah? And who have you been practicing on?" I said a little perturbed at the implication of her blowing someone else.

She went back down on me and angled her head slightly so I could slide further down her throat. I rested my hand on her head and then wrapped her hair in my fist pulling her up and off of me.

"Are you going to answer?"

"Easy cowboy...I have been practicing with a cucumber" she said giggling.

"Well, it's working...you feel awesome" I said and shoved my cock back into her mouth. She continued to slowly suck me as I started to feel a tingling begin at the soles of my feet.

I felt like I was about to lose my load when Ash slowed down and gently squeezed my cock at its base prolonging my wait. I glanced over at the floor to ceiling window and noticed our reflection against the darkened sky. Ashley tilted her head noticed it as well. This seemed to excite her as she inhaled deeply and moaned, sending a vibration through my cock and a shiver throughout my body.

I reached down between her breasts with my free hand and unhooked the clasp freeing her melons. Her lacy bra hung open and her tits bounced and swayed with her motions as she continued to bob up and down my phalanx. I rubbed and squeezed her breast, twisting and pulling her nipples rather roughly causing her to moan even louder. She kept turning her head to watch herself in the window. I took my hair wrapped hand and started moving her head faster up and down my length. I was soon in a lust filled frenzy. My hips started to move against her with my hips thrusting up to meet her mouth's downward motion.

I could feel my orgasm starting and my load beginning to boil up. I gripped her breast tighter and continued forcing her head up and down to meet the timing of my hips fucking her face. I was soon lost and pulled her face hard against me pressing her lips against my pubic bone and thrusting my cock deeper down her throat. Her hands were pressed hard against my thighs. I yanked her off my cock allowing her to gulp down a lungful of air before I shoved myself down her throat once more. Her body jerked as she wretched and gagged around my cock, but I was no longer concerned with anything but using her mouth to please myself. I continued to thrust myself like this several times before allowing her access to air once again and then repeated my actions.

The first wave washed over me and I was lost in it. I felt my cum dump into her throat and continued to hump her face as another load emptied into her throat.

As I filled her with my seed, I shouted "Take it! TAKE IT! TAKE IT!!" Her body stiffened and a muffled cry I heard as I emptied another load. The room got dark and I continued to hump her face until finally spent, I stopped thrusting.

I eased my grip on her hair and let her breasts go, slumping into my chair. I was drowsy with euphoria. I could hear her breath in through her nostrils and opened my eyes to see her slowly sucking and milking the last remnants of my cum with her lips and tongue. I was super sensitive at this point and pulled her off my cock.

"Oh my God...that was so intense" I said as she slumped over and her head rested against my thigh. I noticed her face was beet red, her mascara and eyeliner smudged and streaks running down her face from the tears that had run out of her eyes. She was still trying to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked genuinely feeling concerned that my frenzy might have hurt her.

"I'm okay" she said still gulping for air.

"I'm sorry...I was too rough...did I hurt you?"

"No, no, no don't apologize" her breathing starting to return to normal "it was what I wanted...I wanted to please you...and for you to use me like that."

"Man, I felt like I was drowning but I got it all I think" she took her finger and wiped a little bit from around her mouth and sucked her finger clean. Ashley sat back and she never looked more beautiful, with her bra hanging off her arms, her breasts hanging out and makeup all smudged.

"You sure you are okay?"

"Yes...never better, in fact I came while you were filling me up. I didn't know I could do that." I looked down between her legs and saw that the satin gusset of her lace panties were soaked.

"Wow, I didn't either. Did I hurt you?"

"No you didn't hurt me...it was intense but I liked the way you took control. I told you I wanted you to just do what you want to me. I trust you completely and I love it when you go into frenzy mode."

I pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply. I stood up and removed my clothes. I stood her up, removed her bra and turned her around with her back to me. I pulled her arms behind her and tied them together just above her elbows. I knotted the tie so that she was completely bound but made sure that she wasn't losing circulation. Her arms being pulled back had the effect of thrusting her tits out making them look even larger than they were. I walked her over to the floor to ceiling window and pressed her up against it. The heat of her body fogged up the glass creating a silhouette and outline of her near naked body. The coldness of the glass made her nipples even harder.

I switched off the light so that the only light was coming in from the outside night sky and lit buildings. This high up had the effect of making you feel vulnerable and likely to fall to the ground below. I spread her legs apart and ran my hand up the inside of her thighs feeling the heat and wetness of her panties when I reached the y of her body. I palmed her mons and let my hand rest on it. I could feel her lips swelling even as my palm cupped it.

Ashley moaned softly as I touched her. I reached up and pulled her back causing her head to pull back with her face pointing toward the sky.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked softly as I bent my head down and pressed my lips to her ear.

"I belong to you" she sighed, her mouth open and her breath coming in lightly ragged breaths.

"Whose body is this?"

"It's your body..."

"That's right love...it's my body...it's my body to do whatever I want to, whenever I want to do it. Isn't that right?"

"Yes..."

"Say it then...I want to hear you say it..."

"My body is yours to do whatever you please to...it is yours to take whenever you want it..."

I could feel myself getting hard once again. I had never felt so in control, so alive and so powerful in my life. I could feel Ashley's complete and total submission to me as she said those words. I slipped my hands inside the waistband of her panties and ripped them off her. The thin fabric tearing easily and away from her body. She let out a gasp when I did this. They were soaked.

"You needn't worry about wearing these or any others...from now on you go without panties."

I grabbed her by the hair and by the necktie that had her elbows bound together and pulled her away from the window. I led her to a table I had across the room and bent her over the top of it. I forced her down and spread her thighs apart giving me access to her dripping cunt and exposed asshole. I gently rubbed her ass cheek and then leaned over to whisper in her ear.

12