Stolen Kisses

Story Info
Innocent Librarian Carli is kidnapped and forced to submit.
5.8k words
4.38
40.3k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 or older, and any possible hint of that not being the case is not to be interpreted as so. This is intended for fantasy purposes only, and is not an encouragement for someone to act out these things in reality, unless they have safe words and an equally kinky willing partner.

*****

Non-consensual was the mildest description of what they were doing.

Her body was merely his plaything. Every part of her body was sore.

Carli could still feel him buried deep within her body, stretching her pussy as he pumped leisurely into her. She closed her eyes as tears ran down her face. Her captor took hold of her hips and continued his invasion, greatly increasing his depth.

She'd fallen in and out of consciousness over the last few days.

"I'm your first lover." he mused but she couldn't see him, her face lost behind the brilliant gold of her hair. 'Tell me you don't want to come all over my cock...' He taunted, his voice was mocking with a cruel intensity that curled her toes.

"Please stop..." she sobbed. How many days had she been at his mercy?

She was naked, helpless with her arms secured by biting metal cuffs behind her. He forced her to wear a collar that was then shackled to a ring in the solid wooden desk, unable to lift her head it kept her in place. She winced when he delivered three hard slaps to her ass and picked up his pace.

Surely her captor would finish soon?

He'd enjoyed taking her virginity when she woke chained to the large bed behind them, letting her beg and plead for him to let her go, he claimed it had made sinking deep and taking her innocence all the sweeter.

He thrust his hard cock in and out of her with all his power and speed, relishing her panic as his relentless hammering made her moan. He reached a hand between her legs and rubbed along her clit, earning renewed pleading for him to stop.

"You foolish girl..."

His dark eyes were depthless and she knew what sadistic mirth would be there if she looked at him in the full length mirror opposite the wooden desk. He let out a bark of laughter, as if her refusal to look at him pleased him. Her captor was probably in his mid-30s, from the only other time she had recalled seeing him before her capture. He was a business man or a lawyer, and had been dressed in an expensive suit. 6 ft 5, a handsome face, long powerful legs. Now he was naked too, hard strong male shoulders, a broad chest and muscular arms which meant he could toss her around this soundproof prison like a ragdoll.

He'd fucked her repeatedly, if he wasn't taking her mouth, he was in her pussy. She spent the remainder of her time sore from his use.

And the buttplug was an unspoken threat he intended to have her ass as well.

She wondered if he slept at all...

His latest fucktoy was a fine specimen indeed.

Perfect for his power play, and his pleasure.

A beautiful sight to behold.

18 years old, his petite blonde was a mere 5 ft, slim, with toned legs and small hips, her pert breasts he estimated were something between a B or C cup, it was her perfectly shaped ass that had caught his attention in her pencil skirt.

Her sweet blush when she found him in the library next to his law office getting a blow job and he'd known she was untouched by a man. The thought of her stretched out with his cock between her slender legs had caused him to ram his cock into his partners throat, but he hadn't been satisfied until the night he'd stolen her from the street and filled her every hole with his cum.

Most women would ruin their entire lives for just one night with him.

But Carli couldn't have guessed how much of her he really wanted.

If she'd guessed his thoughts during that first encounter as her innocent eyes dilated and her pouty pink lips had parted... she would have run.

If he had wooed her, it would only have taken a few weeks before she gave herself to him, but he courting the young librarian would have left a contact history and why wait to claim his prize?

He didn't intend to release her, this exquisite little creature was something he would never let go. She would be fucked more than any woman had ever been.

This little hole would be at his beck and call.

"God that feels good." He complimented in a velvet-smooth tone as her hips instinctively met his thrust.

"No... please..."

If she hadn't been held up by his impaling cock, her legs probably would have buckled under her protest. He chuckled darkly, clearly her own wanton reaction horrified her but then again, the body and the mind didn't always have to agree.

Her wetness was evidence of that.

Carli's begging while her greedy pussy gripped his cock was intoxicating, leaving her tied up in his bed, the silver butt plug in her ass and wearing remote controlled vibrating panties had meant that he could ensure her continued stimulation until he returned.

The pointed tips of her breasts grazed the roughness of the table. She jerked in surprise when he reached a hand forward and cupped one breast, continuing to swirl around her clit with the other, it caused her back to bow and arch, the cool table against her cheek as she shuddered in response.

He was going to make her orgasm again.

"Why?" she sobbed when he laughed as her pussy fluttered around his cock.

Her question amused him, watching the flush building in her peaches and cream complexion was satisfied his lust.

"What else would I do with you?" he mocked.

He could feel the post-orgasmic fatigue settling in as she rested limply onto the table surface, growling in aggravation he slapped her ass cheek.

Hard.

"Carli... Pay attention!" he roared. "Get lazy again and I'll spank your pussy instead of stroke it!"

He had delighted this afternoon when he'd left clothes on the bed after her shower, and returned to find her scared and hopeful that it might mean her torment had come to an end. The white dress sundress that complimented every curve as he allowed her to sit opposite him cautiously enjoying the first substantial meal he'd allowed her in days. He had unnerved her, and he grinned at the memory of how the various thoughts of her survival instinct played on her beautiful face.

The epitome of the good girl.

The golden light in contrast to his ink black soul.

She'd made polite conversation, careful not to anger him, attempting to gain favor, and clutching the ends of the dress as though it provided some kind of safety or could grant her freedom. Carli had looked longingly at the locked door and he relished her naivety.

His private estate was several hundred miles from any help she might find, and the surrounding woodlands were rough terrain that he knew too well, the small chip he'd embedded in her ass cheek would make tracking her far too easy. When he'd gained enough of her submission, his little concubine would be unable to leave even if she did consider it.

He had torn the clothes from her body and forced her to her knees, fucking her stomach down on the floor and covered her naked body in his cum while she wept.

He intended to do the same with the lingerie she would be wearing for him.

He relished in strapping her new collar onto her neck as her pussy accepted his release. After he'd dragged her back to the bed for several hours, preparing her ass and enjoying fondling her tits while he stayed seated deep inside her, casually fucking her.

"You are a perfect little slut... look how you respond to me." He'd mused sucking on a nipple. "You're lucky you get so wet, baby, or you'd really be crying,"

"Please.. please.. Whatever I did... I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have looked.. I'm sorry... PLEASE..."

"Enough now... I could tell from how you watched me that part of you wished to be her... now you are mine." He warned her as though whispering sweet nothings into her ear. "I will be the only man you know, and serving my cock will be the first and last thing you do for the rest of your days."

He fucked her leisurely for several of his own orgasms after eating her cunt and the next time she'd woken, he had hauled her from the bed and secured her to the table.

This was his own private brothel, and she was his personal whore.

Perhaps he had entertained the idea that once he'd filled her enough, he would grow bored of her, but with every fuck he himself less able to let her go.

He bucked his hips into her, he owned her body, and she knew it.

"Sssshhhhh, baby. There's nothing you can say to me now that will stop this. I want you to beg me...beg me to fuck you, and I don't care if I have to beat it out of you."

She did, she begged until her throat was raw and her pussy throbbed.

The sharp sting of his hand was fading and he grunted his release, she said nothing both relieved he was now sated and upset that once again, he'd filled her with his cum.

She wasn't on birth control, as she had been a virgin only a few days ago and had no serious boyfriends it had never been something she needed and obviously getting her pregnant wasn't a concern to him. Carli slumped back onto the surface of the table, her feet straining to stay balanced on the step he'd placed to accommodate their height differences but forced her head slight down at an angle so he could use her mouth on the opposite side. Casually massaging her buttocks admiring his handing work he backed away from her.

He reached for his trousers and casually began dressing himself again, buttoning his crisp white shirt, she looked at the broken plate on the floor beside her tattered dress, finally glancing at him in the mirror.

Her blue eyes filled with bitterness.

Why had he toyed with her like that? Given her hope just to take it away.

"You're going to keep me here aren't you?" she sobbed.

"Oh Carli.." he tsked. "Where else would I keep the mother of my children?"

He could see the questions on her heart-shaped face. "Yes, I'm going to breed you." He answered with a grin, adjusting his tie and reaching for a paddle she hadn't noticed he'd brought in with him on the dinner tray.

Panic filled her eyes and she struggled to move as far from him as she could before he brought it down on her left butt cheek and she yelped in shock as the butt plug in her ass began to vibrate, bringing it back to her focus. It had made his earlier invasions more intense than previous days, he'd pulled it in and out of her as he'd thrust his cock inside her pussy, and now it seemed she wasn't as familiar with it as she'd thought.

"My ass..." she begged.

Her pussy was swollen and thoroughly fucked, her throat hoarse from crying out and pleading for mercy he didn't plan on affording her.

"Oh come on baby... you can do better than that."

*AAHHHH* she yelped as he brought the paddle down on the untouched flesh of her thigh, her leg almost buckled and the collar tugged her neck back into place. The skin turned a charming shade of crimson, contrasting with the strawberry blush of her ass. He hadn't struck her before, other than some light spanking and tugging her hair. Now looking at the hungry gleam in his eyes, she feared his tastes were much darker than she originally thought.

She'd overheard tales at the library from the "Real Wimyns" reading club about the BDSM scenarios and alpha male characters in those books Dark Romance novels but she'd never considered the practises herself, be he had kidnapped her, sexually she was inexperienced, and the idea he would use her like that frightened her.

He delivered two more harsh slaps to her butt cheek and one to her lower calf.

"PLEASE! I'll do anything... don't... please..."

"You require discipline, you thought you were leaving me today... that is something I do not intend to allow to happen." His tone was lethal and the menace with which he held the paddle warned her he was not making idle threats.

He supposed he should feel sorry for her plight, all previous lovers in this room had been enthusiastic, and willing... but the idea of bringing this shy innocent to the point of insatiably worshipping his cock had much greater appeal.

Did one truly conquer a virgin who gave herself to you?

"Open your mouth..." he instructed, reaching for a bag stored beneath the bed.

"What is that?" she whimpered.

"I said... Open. Your. Mouth." He told her coldly pulling out what looked like a ring gag.

"God no please... Please..." she sobbed as he grabbed her chin and forced it into her mouth after a harsh slap to her face.

"So disobedient..." he growled, fastening it in place, locking her mouth open in a perfect O. She thought he was going to unzip his trousers and fill the space with his cock but she jerked in surprise when he produced a long hard dildo. "Fellatio training.. but don't get any ideas bitch. This is a perfect replica of my cock, one of several I created using moulds and having them fitted to various custom made toys, so the only penetration that you will ever experience is my cock."

She gagged when he slipped it into her mouth and clicked some additional straps that held it in place, he pressed a button and the phallus blocking her airway eased and then moved back again.

Was it thrusting into her mouth?

"Don't worry, it's been calibrated with a sensor similar to those in oxygen meters... when it fucks your mouth too intensely or the pressure feels like it will truly choke you, it will ease up, but don't get too hopeful, the ring gag will prevent you from biting down to stop the thrusting." He explained. "You can suck it while I'm entertaining my guests this evening, and I'll enjoy thinking of replacing it with the real thing when I return."

She jerked her shoulders, trying to relieve some of the stress of holding herself up amid the vibrations in her ass now that breathing had become much more difficult. Shaking his head he moved to grab something from the wall, flicking a switch that dropped a few heavy chains down above her.

How had she not noticed those before?

How would she though? Carli thought bitterly, when all she had experienced of the room had been the view from the bed and a close up inspection of the floor between his fuck sessions.

He lifted a leather harness and pulled it around her hips like a belt, then clipped it to chain above her, her legs now suspended until her knees could rest comfortably on the edge of the table. Playing with her sex, he inserted a finger into her pussy, as if debating whether to give her one last fuck.

His kind of endurance wasn't normal... she may have been innocent but even she knew his hunger for her body was coupled with stamina well above that of the average man.

He smirked as his teasing made her moan around the dildo fucking her mouth. He hadn't mentioned that it was filled with several vials of water, and stimulants carefully timed to release down her throat at appropriate intervals to keep her both lucid and hydrated in his absence. Sometimes these meetings with the board members could run on a little while... but there was no worry of anyone finding her in the private bunker suite of his compound, it was soundproof, fully stocked and completely self-sustained with everything he would need for several months.

If not for the party about to happen upstairs he'd arranged months ago, he would be content to stay here, feeding every one of Carli's holes his engorged cock. She writhed with the touch of his fingers smoothing over her swollen clit. He would watch her body spasm and climax from the other side of the mirror while she thought he was away doing whatever theory she had come up with about him and this place.

Sexual captivity hadn't been high on his list when he had commissioned this room but his disaster planning had certainly proved a wise investment.

No one had batted an eye when he purchased his own nuclear shelter home beneath his extensive garage. It was an underground penthouse complete with home cinema, and two large indoor pools, so far his little pet would only have the freedom of his bedroom, but in time he intended to christen every room in their new home together.

Carli jerked her head up to look in the mirror at him when he grabbed her ankle and began to slip a fresh pair of lace panties up her legs...

Just like the vibrating pair she had worn most of the previous day.

"NUUHHHH NUHHHH" she screamed against the conquest of her throat. He'd tormented her by keeping her arounds and on the brink of coming until he came back, and when he did, she'd been a slave to his touch. Between the drugs now filtering into her system, the way her hips moved of their own accord into the new stimulation and the butt plug, stretching and vibrating her ass, her treacherous body would be his again.

"Shhh sweatness..." he soothed, reaching into the black bag again and pulling out a leather bra contraption connected to a pack of some kind.

Were those some kind of suction cup??

She twisted, careful not to move too far for fear of falling from the table, but the harness holding her hips and waist didn't seem like it would allow her the luxury of falling to break her neck.

He held the leather device up to allow her to see, there were electrodes in the area where her nipples would be and long spines along the side that she guessed would provide a squeezing motion while providing the option to shock her if he wished.

"PHHHEEZZEEE" she cried but he ignored her, palming each breast affectionately to fondle before he secured the "bra" into place.

It did exactly as she suspected, the pressure tightened up and vibrated around her hard nipples, the tingling between her legs made her moan again, she was already so sensitive from his earlier abuse.

He spanked her several more times, stopping to jerk off and cum all over her back and ass before he left to join his party.

Carli lost track of time and studied the floor in an orgasmic stupor while the dildo replica of his cock fucked her mouth, moving deeper as her resistance faded, her pussy was so sensitive the constant vibration would have almost burned if the pattern wasn't kept so random.

The butt plug, however, had yet several more functions she had been unaware of before, it could grow heated and expand, as well as provide a brutal thrusting motion, stretching her insides.

She was a limp pleasure doll by the time her captor returned.

She could only make a muffled groan while the dildo dispensed its next load down her throat. This cycle seemed to go on forever.

It occurred to her sometime in her blissed out haze that she still didn't know what to call him. He never gave her any instruction, never commanded her to use one of those roleplay Dom/Sub designations...

Did he want her to call him Sir?

Was she to refer to him as Master?

Even her own head still referred to him as Hot Guy from the Library despite his violations of her body.

She NOT going to call him daddy... Carli thought defiantly.

Her query to that very matter slipped her mind when he returned hours later, replaced the replica cock with his own and came down her throat. He held onto the collar, holding her in place, the ring in her mouth made it impossible to form coherent words.

"Enjoy that?" he asked.

The faint scent of alcohol was on his breath but he didn't seem intoxicated.

"MMMMmm mmmm pwweeeaaassseee" she sobbed.

By the time he'd freed her almost bruised hips and aching breasts and tossed her onto the bed, she was too exhausted to ask. He tore the panties from her and rolled her onto her stomach, arching her pelvis over a pillow so her ass was elevated, he kissed along her neck when he unshackled her wrists, guiding them up beside her head. Even if she wanted to stop him, she was too exhausted to protest, the muscles of her jaw and sore throat throbbed.

"Don't move..." he growled, yanking the gag out of her mouth and tossing it aside.

12