Stolen Porn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I hate it, I feel so bad that I caused them to fight too."

"Why is Dad the one yelling though?"

"He wants Mom to go pick up some guy to fuck, he's been asking her to do that for a while so they're kinda even. Mom said no, she's worried she'll run into some guy she works with or a patient or something."

"I heard strap on, what's that about?"

"Mom accidentally left it out after this morning, he said 'why don't you just fuck me with it, get this over with' and again, mom's not in for that."

"So if she gets it from someone else, they'll just kiss and make up?"

"Sounds crazy but yes. Ohhhh, I know what that look says dirty boy."

"What?"

"You want her don't you?"

"I... I saw you this morning, Mom knew and we talked about it but she's sexy, like a more mature version of you. I was so hard watching her breasts sway when she was fucking you. She told me what you did too."

"Yea, she got turned on a few times, got this look on her face, she pulled the harness off, pinned me on my back and straddled my face, made me eat her until she came. Not really into pussy but I went with it."

"She's off tomorrow right?"

"Yes, which means we need to be quiet, I can't wait to feel you explode in me."

"Could you cope with one less time to let me have her?"

"If she says yes, then fine. No jerking off, I'm going to bed. Let me talk to her first okay?"

"Okay."

I took a sleeping tablet so I'd get a good rest, when I woke up Heather was sitting on my bed in her robe, smiling at me.

"Morning sleepyhead. Go shower then come to my room," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

I showered, brushed my teeth and put on my robe to head to Heather's room, I was expecting her to be naked and playing with herself on the bed as she waited but instead, Mom was sitting there in her robe and Heather was sitting on her chair.

"Uh, Hi," I said nervously.

"So, your sister and I have been talking," replied Mom.

"Oh?"

"Don't look so worried, tell me what you're thinking."

"That we could have fun so you're even and stop fighting."

"Is that your best seduction line young man?" she said, smiling.

"I uh, I don't know how to seduce."

"I'm teasing you, lose the robe and get over here, Heather, go wait in his room my love.."

I let my robe fall to the floor and stood nervously in front of Mom, she untied her robe and let it fall onto the bed. Her breasts were magnificent, seeing them close up had my cock springing to life.

"You can play with them while I make sure you're ready," she said.

She leaned over and took my cock into her mouth, I let out a gasp of pleasure and groaned as she worked my cock with her tongue. She took my hand and placed it on her breast, I took the hint and fondled them despite the strange angle. She stopped sucking me then climbed up onto the bed and got onto all fours.

"I'm already soaking wet, take your time okay, I want to cum," she said softly.

I got behind her and slowly eased my cock inside her, she felt amazing, I started with slow, deep thrusts then gradually built up my pace, I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Oh, ffffuck that feels so good, I'm close baby, hold out a little longer. When you feel me cum you can too."

When I felt her fingers rubbing her clit, I kept my thrusts deep, when she gasped 'cummmming...' I pushed as deep as I could and groaned as I came too, my cock swelling as I emptied my balls inside her. I felt like I'd never cum before in my life, I started seeing stars before I was spent, I shuddered in pleasure as the last few spurts sprayed inside my own mother then we collapsed together on the bed.

"You made quite the mess in me," said Mom, still catching her breath.

"Couldn't help it, you felt amazing," I replied.

"Get on your back."

I did as I was told, hoping she was going to suck me hard and ride me but instead she straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth, looking down as she held my hair until I got the message. Heather wasn't really one for needing to be eaten before we had sex, she'd suck me hard then pounce me or have me suck her nipples until I was hard but I'd watched enough porn to know the basics I hoped and just licked and explored her pussy with my tongue. I guess I should have expected it since I'd just sprayed my load inside her but my own cum caught me by surprise when it started leaking from Mom's pussy and straight down my throat, I almost choked and had no choice but to swallow. After a little Mom was grinding her hips, grabbed my hair again and mumbled 'right there' then flooded my mouth with her cream as she climaxed again. I laid there a little stunned when she finally climbed off me, she kissed me on the cheek, put her robe on then left the room. I was still wiping my face when Heather came into the room.

"Oh good you're nice and hard for me, what's with the face?" She said, smiling.

"I don't know, just wasn't how I pictured it I guess," I replied.

"Oh honey, you didn't expect slow lovemaking and soft cuddles after did you? You were a willing dick that served a purpose, Son or not you were just used. I'll make it up to you, I'll give you a viagra and we can fuck all day."

"Thought I wear you out?"

"Oh you do but I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and they want to try something new with me."

True to her word, Heather and I fucked all day, by the time we showered together before Dad got home, we were both worn out.

"Oh, I have a surprise, I put a hidden camera in Mom's room, she's going to tell him she is ready to forgive him for fucking me," said Heather as we cuddled on her bed.

"You hoping they have make up sex?"

"Hell yea, be fun to watch right?"

Heather brought up her new laptop and a couple of clicks later we were watching Dad sitting on the bed as Mom talked to him.

"What's this about, I've had a long fucking day Janice and really not in the mood to fight tonight," said Dad.

"Well, I'm ready to forgive you for Heather. I did what you wanted and I'm ready for us to rebuild," replied Mom.

"I said that 4 months ago Janice, you threw it in my face."

"I needed time to think!"

"Well I needed more than that, I... I've been getting it somewhere else."

"What? Who? Heather again?"

"No, Chloe."

"The fucking babysitter Chloe? Wow, Jack, just fucking wow. This... This is too much, I'm done, you can go, you can tell the kids whatever you want but we are finished."

"I was going to tell you in the morning after I packed up my clothes, you can keep everything else, tell the kids I'll call them next week but there's no point in me staying."

Heather and I sat stunned, we quickly shut off the computer and pretended to be sleeping when Dad left, not that he looked in but we stayed in our own rooms the rest of the night. Next morning at breakfast, Mom didn't say anything, she just grabbed a coffee and went back to her room. Heather had already left for her appointment. I had showered and was reading when Mom surfaced again, she was still in her robe, hair wet from her shower and had been on the phone.

"So, your Father left, he's leaving us the house, had it already arranged with a lawyer without trying to fix anything. Bring Heather to my room when she gets home," she said then left again.

I was relieved I didn't have to fake surprise. Heather looked a little spaced out when she got home, she hugged me and gave me a kiss.

"Sooooo, they've finally found a medication that doesn't turn me into a rage monster or leave me staring into the abyss, they've given me a double dose to start but thinking about your thick veiny cock isn't making me want to ride you into the mattress. You have been amazing though my love," she said.

"That's great I guess," I replied.

"Oh don't worry, I'm going to find you a hot girlfriend to fuck, I'll still give you blowjobs too if you're nice too. You didn't expect this to last forever right?"

"I didn't think at all really, was just enjoying it Sis."

"Okay good cuz you look a little bummed out."

"Dad left, Mom wants us both to go see her when you're home."

"Well, I'm home, let's go see her."

We knocked on her bedroom door, she was still on the phone when she summoned us in.

"I'm just angry Claire, he told me what he wanted to fix it then when I did it he fucking walked. No, the house is paid for, his lawsuit after the wreck remember. I know I'll be okay, look, I have to go, come for lunch on Friday and we'll talk more then, love you too."

"Was that Aunt Claire?" asked Heather.

"Yes, I take it Marcus told you?"

"Yes, are you okay?"

"Not really, are you fucking high, what's wrong with your eyes?"

"They found a new medication that is going to help me, they gave me a double dose to start." Heather held the box of pills out to Mom.

"Hmm, I've seen this in the medical journal. Fine, both of you sit on the bed."

We did as she asked.

"So, right now I'm angry but that will pass, my anger is mostly directed at your Father but this is your fault Heather, you fucked him and now he's ran off with the babysitter."

"Mom! That's so not fair!"

"Yes, Yes, I know, your urges. And it's Janice, not Mom, minute you licked my pussy I'm not Mommy anymore. As for you, you're going to keep giving me what I need until I say otherwise, if I hadn't let Heather talk me into letting you fuck me maybe he wouldn't have left."

"That's not true, if he already spoke to a lawyer this was already planned!" I said.

"Picked an awkward time to grow a pair sweetie, you're going to fuck me when I need it or you can leave too," replied Mom.

"But I..." I tried to reply.

"Not another word, both of you disappear, Marcus I want you back in here at 2, don't keep me waiting."

Heather and I went to her room, we were both stunned.

"What the fuck?"

"I know," replied Heather.

"I've never seen her like this, that rage in her eyes scares me, what if she gets the strap on out, I'm not fucking taking that."

"She only has that for me, I'll keep you safe if she starts getting too nuts okay?"

"Okay."

It would be a while before I'd get to have a normal life, I braced myself for the life I had at that time, just hoping to stay sane...

12