Stolen Smile Ch. 01: Cockloft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" she exclaimed playfully as I leaned in and tickled her nipple with my tongue, "What do you think you're doing?!" I continued sucking her left tit and began working her right nipple between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it back and forth as I heard her breath catch.

Her phone chirped and our moment interrupted. "Oh shit! She'll be home in 15 minutes." She reached for her shirt and looked at me with a mournful look. "I'm really sorry. I feel like I used you -- that was not my intention."

I was a little crestfallen that our evening was coming to such an abrupt end. "I guess we'll just have to do this again" I said, reaching for my own discarded clothes. "Maybe even actually go out on a date?"

She smiled while running her fingers through her hair. "I'd like that."

"What kind of foods do you like?" I asked, pulling my shirt on, and running a hand through my messy hair. "Anything good around here?"

She grinned, flashing her braces again. "Mexican"

We both laughed as I laced up my shoes and she continued getting dressed. "Walk me to my car?"

"Sure, will you open the window? I'm sure it smells like sex in here"

I slid open the window and admired the view from the cockloft dorm room. How fitting I smiled. The sun had set and the hills on the western horizon was illuminated by the last light of the sunset. Below me the lights had come on by the pathways and I could faintly hear crickets. I took a deep breath as I admired the evening ambiance of the Willamette Valley.

"C'mon, lets get you out of here before my roommate comes back" Alyssa chided. Ensuring I had my keys, phone and wallet I followed her down the hall, three stories and out into the cool evening air.

We walked together in the cool fall air. The smell of leaves and wet grass in the air. I looked over at her and she smiled. "I had a really good time today, lets do this again next week?"

"Definitely" she responded. "I'm curious to see what happens when you...finish"

"You'll just have to find out" I teased as we arrived at my pickup. "Next Friday?"

She sealed the deal as she balanced on her tip toes to kiss me. "Next Friday."

As I climbed into my pickup she walked back towards her building, turning with a big smile and a wave disappearing into the darkness.

Driving back to my apartment along highway 99, I was alone with my thoughts. My very horny thoughts. This afternoon had been incredible, I not only had a very successful hook up with a girl I'd met online, but she wanted to see me again! And, bonus, she had filled a niche fantasy of mine that I'd been harboring for years. I needed to capitalize on this.

While sitting at a red light I heard my phone buzz, glancing quickly I saw she had already texted me. A good sign she hadn't been faking it.

"Sorry about not letting you finish, maybe this will help ;)" She had attached a photo of her lying on her bed, shirtless, her tits completely exposed, looking up at the camera with a grin, once again showing me her perfect braces adorned smile.

"Oh fuck" I muttered as the light turned green and traffic started to move. "That's definitely going in the spank bank"

At the next red light, I responded: "Can't wait to see you next week. My place or yours?" I could do without the roommate complication again. Living alone had its perks.

As I was parking, I heard my phone buzz in the cup holder. "Better be mine, I don't have a car :("

I sighed in resignation to the fact that I'd be spending another 2 hours to drive to McMinnville again. At least this next week things would hopefully end differently.

Standing in my small kitchen, warming up leftover pizza from earlier in the week, I kept replaying the afternoon in my head. Smiling to myself I sat down at the table, enjoyed my pizza and texted Alyssa until she fell asleep.

Lying in bed, I stroked my cock while I looked at the photo she'd texted me. Her perky tits, her flat stomach, her expression. She had blown me with such gusto, it was hot. She was hot. I thought about her sucking my cock, the sun catching her pink hair as her head bobbed. The soft wet sound of her mouth taking my cock over and over. I thought about what I could have done had her roommate not been on her way home. I was desperate to fuck her, to hold her wrists down while I pounded her pussy as she came. But what I wanted most of all was to cum on her face, cum in her mouth, make her taste me as I exploded. I wanted to cover her braces in a thick, sticky layer of my cum while she smiled up at me.... "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I gasped as I came harder than I had in months. It had snuck up on me and I splattered my abs and chest. "Oh fucking Jesus.... holy shit"

Moments later as I was cleaning myself up in the bathroom, I laughed to myself, What a day.

End of Chapter 1.

12