Stolen Smile Ch. 03: Texting

Story Info
Dirty texting on a week night.
4.1k words
4.27
2.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain streaked the windows as I sat gazing out at the puddles and littered orange leaves passing pedestrians dashed across to get out of the October rain. The dreary day was a perfect reflection of the music in my ears and the labor before me. Opened and unattended my laptop and splayed textbook rested on the desk in front of me as well as my mind. This test was in three days, and I felt wildly unprepared. My group partner had vanished without so much as an email to my student account, and I had no way of knowing if he'd be completing his part of the study guide, so on Tuesday afternoon I found myself watching the rain fall from the fourth story of the University library. With a sigh I turned back to my beckoning task. This chapter had droned on about the complexities of international diplomatic communication without actually communicating any important insights to me. I couldn't think of any reason I needed to accel in this field of study for my major, and resented professor James E. Krauss for assigning such asinine dribble.

What my mind wanted to do was think about Alyssa. That girl had captured my thoughts for the better part of a week since we had last seen each other, and I could not keep my thoughts away from her. My mind kept replaying scenes from last weekend; sometimes they were cute, romantic, and fuzzy feeling. I smiled at my textbook, my eyes glazed over, thinking of cuddling with her Saturday morning, feeling her soft skin on my chest as she slept. Or kissing her on the bridge in the breezy sunlight, seeing the sparkle in her eyes as we broke our lips apart and hearing her faux shocked gasp when I slapped her on the ass. That part of my brain wanted to throw my schoolwork on the procrastination pile and spend this time snooping around restaurants for open reservations for Friday night, plan a romantic date that ended with ...well... we knew where it was headed.

Other times, usually alone in my apartment at night, my thoughts returned to the truly unbelievable sexual experiences I had enjoyed the weekend prior. I had to be careful, thinking about Alyssa swallowing my cum 'for breakfast' or choking on my cock while fingering herself to climax were guaranteed to get me hard in public. I hadn't dared talk about it with my friends, the simply would not have believed me. Not to mention, I wasn't much for kiss-and-tell.

After another hour, dusk was beginning to fall. The rain was illuminated in fuzzy globes around the streetlights as the flickered on one by one. At the end of the chapter, I closed my book and with a sigh, released myself from the material. I felt slightly better about the upcoming exam, but would definitely be revisiting this a few more times before the test.

Pulling out my phone, I aimlessly scrolled on Instagram for a few minutes before packing up and heading to the elevator. Waiting by the door I pulled out my phone and finally decided to text Alyssa. She had been on my mind all day, and after what had felt like an entire day without talking, I decided to break radio silence. Not that I was ghosting her, or playing some game to see who could go the longest pretending not to care about each other like some people do, we had just discussed earlier that though we were seeing each other, school, work and everything else in life was important too. To put it in her words, we were being "chill" about it. All that to say, we were keeping it casual for now, by not putting labels or attaching obligations to each other, though, if you asked me, the only label I wanted on her was 'slut' and her obligation would be to choke on my cock and hopefully swallow my cum. Staring blankly at my phone for a moment, I texted the first thing I thought of:

"On Friday, should we get Italian or Thai?"

Her response came as I grimaced against the drizzle that spattered against my hood on the walk back to my building. Sheltering my phone with my hand, she replied:

That's tricky, do you want me to dress up for our date? ;)

More than you did for our last date? I guess I had better dress up too

That would be cute! Maybe we should go somewhere fancy.

What are some fancy places in Portland?

I walked for a few blocks thinking about that. Its such a foodie town that there were dozens of options we could try. There were a few I had been wanting to visit and a date was the perfect excuse. Reaching the stoop of my building I fiddled with my keys before finally reaching the rain free shelter of the stale smelling hallway.

There's a couple places I've wanted to try,

some are kind of fancy, we could dress up for a night on the town...

That sounds so fun! Which one is your favorite?

I could tell you... or I could surprise you ;)

I wasn't quite sure what would be available that evening and wanted to keep my options open, additionally, the added intrigue would keep her interest piqued.

You are full of surprises ;)

And I love surprises!

As I warmed up my leftover Chinese food, I smiled at the implied reference to the first time she had exposed my dick. She had been shocked, and though I tried to stay humble about it, it did feel pretty good to have a girl like her be completely at a loss for words.

I'm sure you'll like it. Any foods to avoid?

I asked this out of courtesy mostly, we hadn't discussed food allergies in the few weeks we'd been talking, but also so as to not embarrass her should the menu contain all inedible items.

I'm not allergic to anything, but I stay away from hard foods. :/

Hard foods?

Like French bread or barbeque.

It's bad for my braces lol

Ooooh, I gotcha. I'm sure we'll find something that'll work.

(:

I sat at my table, looking out my window to the street below, the traffic washing by in the steady drizzle that now soaked the city. This was the northwest; we were famous for it. Sighing I gathered my dishes and carried them to the sink, not equipped with the energy to wash them, so I left them to soak for the moment while I moved to the couch. Switching on the TV I flipped to the latest season of Designated Survivor, which I had been hesitant to engage with but once into, found it thrilling. It was like a Tom Clancy book come to life, and in high school I had devoured as many as I could. Tonight's episode seemed to incriminate secret service members of being in a plot to finish off the new as part of a grand conspiracy.

Just then my phone buzzed again: It was a photo from Alyssa.

Sitting on her bed in cute booty shorts and a black bra that hugged her very shapely boobs she smiled at the camera with papers and a binder strewn around her. Her hair falling around her shoulders in a wild, unkept manner, her lips parted as she sensuously bit a pen. The caption was simple and provocative:

"Wish this homework wasn't the one fucking me"

I smiled greedily as I ensured that picture was enshrined in my spank bank. Thinking of something clever to fire back I paused, my mind racing back to that earlier weekend. But before I could even respond another photo appeared:

Shot from over the shoulder, it was a perfect booty shot, the light pink booty shorts barely hid the contours of her taught, round ass which was complimented by her soft, smooth legs.

"You should come over, my roommate isn't home"

"Someone isn't being a very good student ;)" I responded.

Her text reply was almost instant:

"Uh oh, I think I need to be taught a lesson ;)"

I immediately began switching lights on around my apartment and dropped the shades, I had a feeling I didn't want anyone across the street watching what I anticipated would be an impromptu sexy photo shoot. I had the feeling that she was into some rough play, based on the fact that I had slammed her throat with my cock the week prior and fucked her into near unconsciousness from behind, so taking a risk I responded:

"Does someone need a spanking?"

"Please! I love being spanked"

I nodded, smiling to myself, suspicion confirmed. Now I wanted to know, just how kinky was this 19 year old from Medford?

"Shall I use my hand? Or do you have something else in mind? ;)"

I had completely forgotten about Designated Survivor in the background, I was sitting on my couch in shorts with a growing erection, thinking about sliding into her dark, wet, beautiful pussy from behind, slowly at first and then faster and faster as I left hand prints on her mocha colored ass. Yet again I could not have prepared myself for what I saw next.

She must have set up her phone on a timer and tripod, but the photo was her bent over on her hands and knees away from the camera, her booty shorts around her ankles revealing black lacy underwear barely covering her pussy and puckered ass but showing her cheeks to me in their entire splendor. But what caught my attention was in the foreground, laid out in front of her was an array of... well... sexy spankers was what my mind called them in the moment. It seemed to have jammed.

There was a black, round, almost ping-pong looking paddle, next to that was a longer rectangular one with SLUT embossed backwards on the end, I could only assume that it would leave the message behind if hit hard enough. Additionally there was a cat-o'-nine-tails splayed artfully on the bed, its handle wrapped in leather, its many tendrils a menacing maroon color, and finally next to that was a long thin riding crop. My jaw dropped further with each object I examined. This girl was above and beyond what I could have imagined. However, her caption sent me over the edge.

"I've been a bad girl"

I spent the next three minutes stroking my cock and staring at her photo, completely captivated. I tapped out a reply:

"You need to be punished"

"Oh yes please, I need to be taught a lesson"

"A hard lesson" I included the first ever dick-pic I sent her. I had sent them to other girls in previous years, but I always felt that the first one was significant. I had posed on the couch, my shorts unzipped, my underwear pulled aside and my cock standing straight up, my hand wrapped around its base.

"Holy shit I need him in my pussy"

"Only if you're a good girl" I teased. "Once you finish your homework"

I brought the temperature down a degree and let her process for a second, bringing things back to the reality of a school night before doubling down on the dirty talk:

"And after you take him in your mouth for me."

"I love having him in my mouth

I'll do such a good job for you"

My mind raced back to the previous Friday when she had had my fully hard cock in her mouth. How she had gagged on it as I held her head and pushed it ever deeper towards the back of her throat. How she had fingered herself to orgasm while choking on my member.

I was so hard. Looking at my cock, a bead of precum had accumulated on the tip as I had stroked it. I grabbed my phone and took a close-up photo of the tip, pointed right down the barrel of the lens.

"Did you like last week?" It was rhetorical but lent itself to the question.

"Yes! So much!" she replied with what felt like frantic energy.

"You should come over right now, I need to taste him!"

"Show me" I fired back

"Show me where you'll take him"

I wanted to see her face, her open and ready mouth, and most poignantly I was hoping for a photo of her braces. What felt like forever passed, and I began to feel like I had somehow crossed a line, second guessing myself. I scrolled through the photos I had of her in a special hidden folder on my phone, stopping at some of the photos she had sent me the past few weeks. My phone buzzed two minutes later and what I received was made my head spin.

The first photo was of her kneeling on the floor, her knees spread, her hand between her legs touching her darkened, wet folds while her other hand wrapped around her tits, compressing them together into an impressive bust of cleavage, held barely in place with her lacy black bra. Her face pointing up towards the camera her eyes were closed behind her glasses while her mouth was wide open. Her tongue sticking out as a cushion for the head of my cock, or perhaps a landing strip for my cum. I could see straight down her throat to her uvula. Her lips parted, her upper teeth and braces were entirely visible. "Holy shit" I growled as I picked up the pace with my hand. I could see almost every single bracket against her teeth from the angle of the photo and my head swam with the fantasies of what I would do with her in that position. I needed to have my cock down her throat, all the way down. I wanted to fuck her face until I came down her throat, I needed to cum down that throat.

The second photo was somehow even more erotic: Lying on her stomach, propped up on her elbows to best display her tits, she looked coyly at the camera while her lips wrapped around a sizeable, translucent pink jelly dildo she held between her hands. It wasn't quite as girthy as the member currently occupying my right hand, but the thought of her using it to pleasure herself made my cock strain with desire.

"See? I'll suck you just the way you want"

"Good, take me as deep as you can" I commanded

"I know you liked it when I fucked your face"

"That was so hot,

we are definitely doing that again."

Before I could respond, another photo appeared, her hand was holding the balls of the dildo in a fist, her knuckles against her nose as the rest of the fake cock had been pressed down her throat. There was a noticeable throat bulge below her chin and there was froth building at the corners of her mouth, her eyes screwed shut with the effort of deep throating her dildo.

"You're going to make me cum!" I texted back

"That's so fucking hot".

"Oooh yes! I need your cum!"

"Where should I cum? Where do you want it?"

"I really liked it when you came in my pussy."

"Yeah? You gonna take all of me? I want to fill

your pussy. Stretch you out and hit all the good

spots until you clamp your legs around me and

scream!"

"Mmm yes please! I'll use my vibrator

and cum harder than ever!"

"Oh yeah? Are you using it right now?"

"Yes, but its not as good as your cock,

I need him in me."

"Only if you're good" I teased. The thought of her pleasuring herself to me was so erotic. Her perfect, smooth and toned legs spread, her pussy stretched by a dildo that she imagined was me, I loved feeling that only I could satiate her.

"I'll be your good girl.

I'll do whatever you want!"

"I want you to open wide and take my cock" I attached another photo of my rock-hard cock. It glistened with precum and strained around my hand, ready to explode.

"Yes please, I just want to please you

with my mouth. Are you going to grab my

hair and push it in further like last time?"

"Did you like that?" I asked somewhat tentatively, I was nearly certain she did, but always wanted to be assured in the consent of the actions.

"Yes! I came so hard!!"

"It was so hot! Where do you want me to cum?"

"Hmmm maybe I'll taste you in my mouth....

I really liked tasting you last time."

I sighed as I laid my head back on the couch arm, it was so hot, so dirty, from

someone who looked so innocent.

"That is so hot" I replied, "You're dirty and I love it!"

"I'm full of dirty surprises"

"I'm sure you are.

Do you have any dirty fantasies?"

"Maybe ;)"

"Is one of them being a brat?"

"Honestly, yeah.

I like an authoritative figure who

shows and tells me what to do."

I smiled to myself as I slowly stroked my cock, maintaining my erection but focused more on the conversation. This explained a lot already. She was definitely a sub/bottom/brat. I hadn't a lot of experience with top/bottom kinky sex, but it was certainly in my browser history.

"Oh, is that so? ;)"

"It is...;)"

"And if we're being even more

honest I LOVE calling guys 'daddy'......"

"What the fuck?" I whispered in the soft light of my apartment. The thought of being called "daddy" in a sexual capacity, especially by a girl 5 years younger than me was....hot. But also filthy and I loved it. I wasn't going to make her do that immediately, I figured we'd ease into it. Looking back at my phone I saw she had texted again:

"It's definitely a kink of mine."

"C'mon it can't all be about me, your turn!

What dirty things are you into? ;)"

That one was easy:

"Colored hair for sure ;), I really like your hair.

Oral stuff, so like French kissing, pussy eating,

cock sucking, cumplay and facials are a big kink

of mine. Cum swallowing is a favorite, but you

already knew that ;)"

What I withheld from her was my growing obsession with her braces. I'd fostered somewhat of an interest and sexual fascination with braces through high school, but here I was, a senior in college and after watching her deepthroat me like a porn star I was obsessed. The thoughts I had while masturbating late at night were depraved and perverted enough to curl the hair of a stripper. I wanted to feel her rub her brackets against my cock, I wanted to watch my cum coat them as she smiled up at me as I told her she was a good girl.

"So, what I'm hearing is that I'm your

dream girl? I seem to check all the

right boxes."

"Looks like it" I teased back.

Turning the heat back up, I followed with another text:

"So, you going to cum for me?"

"Yes! You want me to record myself?"

"That would be so hot!

I love watching you cum"

"Okay, but I want to see you cum too!"

"You first ;)" I teased

As I worked myself closer to climax looking at the photos Alyssa had sent me, especially the one with her dildo down her throat. That was the hottest thing I had seen in a long time. I mentally took myself back to standing in her dorm room, fucking her face with my cock, the gagging sounds and spit building up on my cock as her mouth and throat stretched around it. As I got closer and closer to orgasm, I pulled up the photo of her outstretched tongue waiting for me cum, just like she wanted.

"Oh shit" I grunted, quickly opening my camera and recording. My hand wrapped around my shaft as I edged closer to climax. Finally, like a cannon my cock fired. I moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear through the wall as I shot rope after rope of cum into the air only to have it splatter back down on my hand, my cock, and my stomach. My head spun with how hard I was cumming, I moaned again as my cock twitched uncontrollably at the thought of Alyssa. After my orgasm subsided, I laid in the semi-darkness of my apartment catching my breath after such a hard orgasm. Ending the video, I reached for a towel to clean up.

My phone buzzed again. I had received a video. It was only about 45 seconds long, but every second was worth it. Her pussy filled the screen, its dark folds glistening with her wetness as she slid her dildo in and out before pushing it deep inside her pussy till only the suction cup was visible. With a moan that made my skin tingle she aggressively rubbed her clit as she held the phone just barely above her fingers, giving me a close-up of her glorious pussy. Her moans grew louder and louder as she stroked her clit. I could hear her in the background, an urgent, horse whisper, begging me to fuck her, to claim her, to cum inside her. Her tone rose in a crescendo as her fingers frantically strummed her clit "yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuuuuuuuuuuu--" Her voice trailed off in a strangled moan as her pussy spasmed and her hips bucked. The video got very shaky at that moment and then cut out.

12