Stolen Smile Ch. 05: Reckonings

Story Info
More than one dirty secret is exposed in public.
3.9k words
4.57
2.9k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

"Do I have any cum on my face?" Alyssa asked me as we passed under a streetlight.

Looking closely, I was struck by how unaffected her makeup was even after the aggressive blowjob she had just performed. Her hair had loosened a little from her bun, but everything from her lipstick to eye shadow looked like it had at dinner. I didn't see any sign that she had just taken a load from me not more than a minute earlier.

"No, I don't see anything." I responded. "That'd kind of impressive"

"With how much you cum, its very impressive" she smirked at me as we passed out of the streetlight's orange glow. "And" she added "I can't wait to do it again"

A tingle ran down my spine, despite having just exploded with an orgasm like I hadn't experienced in a month, hearing such debauchery had my mind spinning again...

"Whoa" exclaimed Alyssa, "This is the spot I guess." A line of Friday night patrons extended down the block from the front doors of the ice cream parlor, it would be a wait. The warm scent of waffle cones drifted down the street as we chatted in line with other couples, friends, and a few families out on a fall Friday night. A harried looking employee passed by handing out menus of their seasonal flavors: pumpkin cheesecake, cinnamon cocoa, and cardamom honey toffee. As we inched closer to the front, Alyssa and I commiserated over our selections and projected which would be the best combinations and, the worst. We crowded together as we stood in the doorway, people passing by with large scoops of ice cream perched on warm waffle cones, this was exactly what I had had in mind. Looking down at Alyssa, we made eye contact and she smiled back, showing her braces, brilliantly pink again in the warm light of the store.

"I'm so glad we're doing this"

"It's very wholesome" she replied. "It's very much your vibe."

"Oh yeah? Am I just that warm and fuzzy?" not sure how to respond. I had never been compared to a busy ice cream establishment before.

"Yeah, you've got a warm, nice smelling, somewhat cozy vibe. I like it." She said, stepping closer to me, craning her neck, and offering a kiss. She kissed softly and I couldn't help but take her hand in mine. We were disgustingly romantic. And I loved it.

As I pulled away, she smiled and asked with a giggle. "What do you think my vibe is?"

"You mean the vibe of a girl who just gave me a back-alley blowjob?" I teased in a whisper before straightening up and tapping my chin with my finger in fake ponderance, "let...meeee....think..."

"Whatever, you liked it!" she smiled back.

"I don't think I'm the only one..." I winked before bending down to kiss her again. Her lips were firm this time, energized and ready for more fun. I felt the familiar feeling of arousal stirring in me again.

"It's true" she whispered in my ear, "It was so hot when you came on my braces."

Internally shuddering with arousal, I straightened up and grabbed her ass as we walked forward. "Fuck! Don't say that in public!" I hissed back, half embarrassed, half turned on, and 100% mortified someone would hear us.

"What?!" she whispered back, "It was!"

"Really?" I asked in disbelief, "not just because I said I liked them?"

"Loved them" she corrected with a smile, "And no, I liked it too."

"I bet you say that to all the boys you fuck." I teased in a horse whisper, barely audible above the din of the crowd.

"Um... you're the first." She corrected "I've always been insecure about my smile, my teeth were really fucked up as a kid, I mean REALLY fucked up" she accentuated with a hand gesture and widening her eyes "and...I was so excited to get braces when I got to college because, well, I felt like this insecurity would be resolved... and well, it feels lame..." she trailed off, suddenly self-conscious.

"No, no" I comforted, obvious to her unease at the moment of vunerability, "That makes perfect sense."

"Yeah... idk, it just feels like... like you like my smile, and you like it so much because you think it's pretty."

"Yeah, I do" I responded simply with a smile. "Braces or otherwise, you have a very pretty smile. It fits your face."

She smiled up at me again, her lips parting to reveal that bright pink spotted smile. "Also..." her voice more flirtatious now, "When I first got them, some guy called me 'cum braces' and I haven't gotten in out of my head. But!" she stopped me at my outraged expression --a devious bit of acting--"I always wondered what it would be like. I--I hope that's not weird..."

I looked around in disbelief, it was absurd we were having the most titillating conversation of my sexual life in the middle of an oblivious crowd of ice cream patrons. I shook my head incredulously before looking back at her. "Well? What was it like?"

"Hot, I really liked it. We must do it again."

"And no," I replied, "It's not all that weird, people are into all kinds of freaky things... just look at the internet."

"I know, I know" she shook her head, "But you don't think I'm weird for..." She had trailed off, her eyes looking anywhere but mine, oddly insecure after everything we had just said.

"For..." I prompted in a softly tenuous tone.

"For wanting to do sexual things while I have braces... like, is that what a braces fetish is?"

This seemed like a very unusual place to have a sexual reckoning, and I was surprised we were having this conversation so openly, and quickly? I mean, this was only our second real official date. Though, I thought to myself, we had known each other for well over a month. But, here we were, and I had the opportunity of a lifetime right in front of me, I'd be a fool not to make my own desires known when someone who might be the perfectly compatible partner was literally in my grasp.

"I think it's whatever you define it as. If you get sexual gratification from doing something, I hardly think that's a bad thing." Her expression was soft, her deep brown eyes had returned to look into mine, I could tell she was relieved. I took a deep breath and decided to plunge ahead with my own confession.

"And, to be honest..." I muttered, my own voice now showing my apprehension "I kinda like them too. Braces are hot."

"Yeah?" She smiled, once again showing her bright pink ligatures, "Looks like we just found something we both like in the bedroom."

***

"This is so cute!" Alyssa exclaimed as we approached my apartment building.

"Thank you, its very quaint." Reaching for my keys as I walked up the stairs, "A little dingy, but hey, that's the city life!"

"Ugh, I want to live somewhere like this someday. Nothing near Linfield is like this, its all just dorms or shitty apartments."

"I never said mine wasn't shitty" I chuckled as we walked down the hall, the air thick with stale cigarette smoke and someone's attempt at cooking fish, as if to prove me right. We climbed the stairs and finally reached my door, decked with a festive fall wreath I had made earlier that year.

"Aww this is cute too!"

"Thank you, I made it" I said as I opened the door to my apartment.

Alyssa walked in and then stopped, slowly spinning, taking in my studio. "Oh. My. God." She breathed. "This is so cute, I love the couch!" she pointed before sitting down, "And it's so comfy! And your view!" She turned and peered out my 2nd story window down to the intersection below.

"Thank you" I grinned, knowing that I had exceeded her expectations. "It's pretty cozy, but I love it."

"Yeah! Duh! I would too!" she paused; her voice shifted from excited to sincere "Thank you for having me over, tonight has been amazing."

Sitting beside her, I held her gaze for a long moment "Of course, I'm really glad you could make it." And leaned in for a kiss.

Immediately her hands were on my head as she pulled me in for a hard kiss, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth, her breathing frantic. I could feel her hot, hurried breath against my face as we kissed. I cupped her breast with my hand, my thumb gently brushing over her nipple, I could feel several layers of fabric between me and my target, but never the less I could feel it become aroused, my actions confirmed by the soft that escaped her mouth into mine. Her hand quickly found my already growing shaft through my pants and began to rub up and down.

"Don't stop" I whispered to her as I broke our kiss and began kissing her neck, staring near her collar bone and working my way up towards her throat, kissing, gently nipping with my teeth; my hands still massaging her nipples. Her breath coming in bursts now as she rubbed my cock and moaned, it was the hottest feeling.

I lowered my hand to her leg, sliding it along her thigh, nudging at the hem of her dress, I couldn't wait to feel her beautiful pussy. Surprisingly, she batted away my hand, sitting up and smiling at me.

"Not yet" she winked, "I have a surprise for you." She walked across the room to the bathroom, ending the moment abruptly while I sat somewhat startled by the abrupt change to the mood. She must have sensed my confusing as her voice echoed from behind the door "Don't worry! You'll love it!"

"You didn't grow a penis in the last week, did you?" I joked, closing the drapes in my apartment. Whatever happened next, the neighbors across the street didn't need to be part of it.

"Ha. Ha" came her sarcastic reply. The door creaked open and framed in the doorway was Alyssa like I had never seen her. Her hair was down in two long French braids that started above her temples and trailed back behind her shoulders, the pink stripes of her hair marbling her braids. But what took my breath away was her lingerie...

"Holy..... smokes...." I stammered; I was truly lost for words. From around her neck two undulating lace ribbons hugged her, just barely covering her breasts and meeting just above her belly button and joining the cute, frilly waistband that was made mostly of silky mesh, leaving little to the imagination and that just hugged the top of her hips. Spinning, she gave me a 360-degree view of her outfit, it was completely backless and barely covered her incredible ass. Her tattoos blended well with the style of the garment, exposed, I was free to savor the sensual nature of her figure covered in lace and ink. Mandala shaped points of lace pointed down from the waistband, subtly hinting at a floral inspiration, if it was green, it would have seemed something out of a midsummer night's dream.

"Do you like it?!" she asked with a smile

"You're incredible" I said with a wicked look in my eye, "Come a little closer so I can see this up-close"

"Only if I get to see you shirtless" she teased, twisting back and fourth on the spot in faux shyness. Reaching up behind me, I pulled my shirts off with one arm, exposing my well-muscled, yet hairy chest.

She laughed, then pounced on me with a giggle, propelling us both back into the couch with an audible "Oof!", biting my neck as I wrapped my arms around her back, feeling her soft and toned muscular back. I must admit, athletic girls have always been my type, purely for the reason they feel better naked. And... are of course, better in bed.

I squeezed her ass in my hands as she kissed my neck and ground on me, my hardening member pushing against her barely concealed pussy through my pants. Giving her ass a smack she squeaked in surprise before growling in my ear.

"Ohhh shit, I liked that."

"Yeah? You want more?" I breathed back, my mind in bliss at the feeling of her tongue on my neck. I slapped her ass again, first one cheek and then both cheeks in rapid succession, eliciting a moan from her with each punctuating slap. "You want it rough, baby?" I slid my hands under her and pushed her into an upright position astride me, one hand on her breast, the other resting on her throat.

"Yes please" she whispered, her eyes closed in bliss, her expression one of meek pleasure. "I'll be good." After she had taken control in the alley, clearly, she was now wanting to be on the other side of the equation. To be controlled, dominated, and used for my pleasure.

Taking my cue, I sat up and kissed her hard, forcing my tongue inside her while tightening my grip on her throat. She moaned loudly, filling our mouths with the sound of her pleasure. Pulling away I spread my legs and forced her to the ground, "Suck my cock, slut" I commanded while she looked up at me, the eye contact was incredibly hot.

"Yes sir," she purred as she undid my trousers and exposing my cock. "Holy shit, he's so fucking hard!"

Before I could reply she ran her tongue up my shaft and then sucked my head into her mouth. For the second time that night I was plunged into the symphony of pleasure that was her incredible blowjob. I sank back into the couch, watching her play with my cock, giving it the loving attention she always did. Her hands wrapping around my shaft, twisting as she sucked hard on the tip, her lips stretched around its girth. I could feel the electricity of her pleasure spreading through my body, my spine, ears, fingers and then toes were tingling with the incredible sensations of her tongue sliding around the very tip of my cock. Before long, I could barely take it; it had been nearly three weeks since she'd had me inside her, I wanted to fill that dark, wet, tight pussy with cum. I wanted to fill her. Fertilize her. Breed her. Make her mine.

Grabbing her roughly by her two braids I pulled her head off my cock, her mouth separating from it with a gasp as I ordered her:

"Ride me"

"Yes! I need you inside me!"

She climbed back on top of me, pushing her lingerie to the side, my head rubbed against the rough mound of her shaved pussy before sinking deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhh Gooooddddddd" we moaned in unison, her eyes squeezed tight, my jaw clenched in ecstasy, I slid in smoothly as she slowly lowered herself down my bulging shaft. I could feel her stretching around me as she settled, taking all of me. Her breathing ragged as she held herself up, her hands pressed hard into my chest.

"Just a second" she hissed. "Just a sec--"

I loved feeling her pulse around me, getting used to my cock inside her. She wasn't the first, or even second girl who had needed a little while to adapt to my size. It was a good feeling; it definitely stoked my ego to be right on the edge of 'too big'. I ran my fingernails over her ass while she sat motionless on my cock, running up across her exposed back. She moaned as her skin erupted in goosebumps, clearly she liked that. She leaned forward and began to rock. Accelerating slowly she began to take me, backing off before sliding all the way down. I could feel her cervix bump against my tip, she gasped every time. "Fuck that feels good" she murmured, her eyes still closed.

"Yeah? Does my cock feel good inside you?" I asked quietly

"Mmm-hmm"

"That's my girl" I whispered. She had mentioned earlier that she had a bit of a praise kink, which made sense, seeing as she had also mentioned that calling men 'daddy' was something she liked, and I was determined to give us both a transcendent sexual experience tonight. "You take my cock so well".

She began to rock with a steady rhythm, sliding back and forth on me as I gently thrusted at the apex, hitting the top. Kissing softly this time, my senses were filled with the heavy scent of pleasure. I was in heaven. A curvy, toned, beautiful Latina with braces was riding me in the most compelling underwear I could imagine.

As the thought crossed my mind, I decided I was feeling bold enough to take what I wanted. She was mine all night and had already signaled her submissiveness. I reached up and parted her lips with my thumb, sliding it into her mouth. She sucked on it greedily, moaning around it as I hooked it over her bottom teeth. It was a sensual action that excited us both. Oral play was going to be an increasingly present part of our sexual experience and it was all I could do to contain myself. My hand cradled against her cheek as she rocked faster on my cock, I could feel her tightening around me, approaching climax.

"That's my good girl" I cooed "You gonna cum for me?"

"Mmm-hmm" she moaned around my thumb.

"Yes! Good girrrrrllllll" I groaned, my cock straining under the pressure of her pussy, I had to resist exploding in her perfect pussy... for now. "You like this, don't you? Riding my cock, sucking my thumb, being my dirty little girl?"

"Mmm-hmm!" she nodded with enthusiasm, her eyes closed, sucking hard on my thumb while she rocked.

"That's right, you're my dirty girl!" I hissed. "You're gonna take my cock, and all my cum... wherever I want." Her expression was one of desperation as she rocked harder and harder on my cock. I clenched my teeth, willing myself not to finish before her. "Maybe I'll cum in your pussy, you like that?

"Mmm-hmmm!!!" she almost wailed; her tongue was playing with my thumb though it was a cock. I pushed it deeper into her mouth, pinning it down, controlling yet another part of her.

"Or maybe I'll cum all over that pretty face? You'd like that right? You want to be my dirty little slut, right?" I egged her on. I will admit, I was pretty good at dirty talking someone to an orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" came a guttural growl from her throat as she bounced on my cock, her teeth were clenching down on the knuckle of my thumb, not yet painful but uncomfortable. She was so close, I couldn't resist.

"Oh, I know..." I said in a soft voice in a tone of dawning inspiration "How about I cum..." and pulled my thumb from her mouth, pressing her lips back, running my thumb along the rough texture of her upper teeth, across her brackets, pink bands and archwire "...on your hot pink braces?"

She broke.

With a scream she threw her head back, as she came. Her pussy throbbed against my cock, flooding with her cum as her whole body wracked and shivered in orgasm. Grabbing her hips I began thrusting into her, the hot, wet sensation intensifying my own building orgasm until I began to feel the hot pressure in my cock rise to a point of no return.

I've never had an orgasm that has rendered me deaf before, but as my vision went white, so too did the sounds of our pleasure fade, deafened by my own mind, consumed with orgasmic pleasure. Faintly I could hear Alyssa moan "Fill me baby!", though it sounded as if underwater. My body shuddered and quaked as I melted into the couch, barely aware of my surroundings or Alyssa's body slumping on top of mine, her head on my heaving chest.

Slowly, my senses returned to me, as though rising from a deep sleep. The sound of my own breathing punctuating the silence before my eyes cracked open, glimpsing the top of Alyssa's head and the softly lit ceiling. I took a deep breath, pulling myself back into the moment. She must have experienced a similar comatose as she sat up, squinting at me.

"Ohhhh" she moaned

"Yeah... Holy shit."

"I don't think I've cum that hard before" she murmured as she sat up "Oooh!"

As she sat up, we were both suddenly aware that my still hard cock was deep inside her. She gingerly extracted me, a large bead of cum following my cock, sticking to the side of her leg.

"Fuck!" she said, "you came so fucking hard."

"Only for you" I smiled, my expression quickly changing to shock as she reached down with two fingers and deftly scooped up the leaked cum before putting them in her mouth.

"mmmmm" she smiled. "tasty"

"Oh my god." I stammered, truly lost for words. She simply winked at me before turning and walking delicately towards the kitchen, her hips sore from riding me so hard.

"Want some water?"

"Sure" I got to my feet and padded across the floor after her.

***

Blinking in the bright yellow light of my kitchen we squinted at each other while I passed her a glass.

"Damn, I can't remember ever feeling this full." She smiled at me. "Thank you"

12