Stoners vs. Demons

Story Info
Stoners get the better of demons.
6.8k words
4.4
3.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are those hooves?" the young woman asked the stranger.

^^^ Ten days before^^^

Marty pulled into his driveway, parked his bicycle, and unstrapped two pizzas from a rack. The thirty-three-year-old entered the front door of a small bungalow house and shouted, "Dinner!"

The front door opened into the living room. The room was decorated in the style of second-hand chic. The shabby furniture came from The Salvation Army or it was rescued off the street from people who were throwing it away.

Nothing matched.

The unifying element that defined the room was clutter. There were dirty dishes, trash, and empty beer cans everywhere.

"Do you have a Hawaiian?" Annie asked.

"Yes. With ham and bacon. Just like you like it," Marty said. He placed it on the wobbly coffee table in front of the sofa. The skinny blonde sat up, smiled, and opened the box. She hollered, "Timmy, get paper plates and napkins."

A short, bespectacled guy went into the kitchen to get plastic utensils and other stuff.

"Is the other pepperoni?" the black guy asked.

"You know it," Marty said.

The motley crew of Millenials chowed down with little conversation; music blasted out of large speakers.

As soon as Marty finished eating, he rolled a joint. They all smoked. It took two fat ones for them to forget about their crummy lives, dead-end jobs, and the squalor they lived in.

Annie got up to pee. When she returned, she stopped by the front door. The previous owner had put up a dog-themed rack where people could hang their keys. There were five hooks below the pictures of dogs. The last image was of a doghouse, and it said, 'You're in the doghouse'.

She moved her keys out of the doghouse and put them under the 'Momma' dog picture. It was her way of telling the guys, 'I'm not on my period. I'm available for sex.'

Marty saw her move her keys and said, "Great. Babe, come here. I'm horny."

She stripped. It was easy since she was barefoot, braless, and pantiless. She only had to deal with two articles of clothing: a top and a skirt. She'd left her underwear in the bathroom, knowing someone would want to fuck her after five days of abstinence.

The twenty-nine-year-old pulled her top off and exposed her perky little tits. She shimmied out of her skirt and revealed a blonde bush. Her pubes were slightly darker than the hair on her head.

Her breasts were small. God compensated her by giving her long, slender legs and a nice ass.

Annie was nonchalant about nudity and sex. She was a former crack whore. She ran away from home when she was eighteen because her mother's boyfriend demanded she sleep with him.

She left a bad situation and fell into an abysmal life on the street. She got hooked on drugs. Every day at least one man beat her: a crazy, drunk, or angry customer or her pimp.

She was arrested for prostitution.

It was the best thing that happened to her. The judge sent her to a rehab program. There she met Marty. A DUI had put him in the program. She got off crack and moved in with Marty when they completed the program.

Annie worked part-time at a pet store for fun. She got free room and board at Marty's place. The deal was she'd stay off hard drugs, have sex with her three male roommates, and clean the house.

She was good at the first two requirements. No one had high expectations for the third.

She accepted the deal because it was an improvement over the arrangement she had with her pimp. Instead of being with ten to twenty guys a day, at most, she was with three. Another plus was there was no violence, and she could take time off for her period.

Annie swayed and danced to the music. She worked her way to Marty, removed his pants, knelt by the sofa, and sucked his dick.

Marty looked like your typical 'stoner'. He was unkempt; he needed a shave and a haircut. His eyes were always red. He was more than slim. He was skinny because he'd rather smoke dope than eat, sleep, or exercise.

The thirty-three-year-old manchild had barely graduated high school. He got his first job at age sixteen as a pizza maker. Today, he still made pizzas. He had no ambition. All he wanted to do was get high on marijuana.

He'd be homeless if when his Uncle died, he didn't inherit this small six-room house. The bungalow had a loft upstairs. There were two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a family room downstairs.

The house had a detached garage where Marty's beat-up car was parked. After his DUI, he stopped driving his vehicle because he could not afford insurance.

Timmy lived in the cramped, low-ceiling loft. Buck and Marty had a bedroom. Annie rotated, sleeping with one of the guys.

Timmy watched his friend getting a BJ and smoked.

Buck, the black guy, stood, removed his tee shirt, and came over to the sofa. He said, "Annie, get on your hands and knees and I'll lick your pussy."

Annie pulled off Marty. Buck lay on the floor. She straddled the black guy's head, placed her snatch on his face, and resumed blowing the pizza maker.

Marty reached out and tweaked her little nipples.

Smoke curled and rose to the ceiling from Timmy's joint.

Moans, groans, and sighs came from the threesome by the sofa.

Buck crawled out from under Annie when she was thoroughly wet. He shoved his ample dick into her vagina and fucked her from behind.

It was a savage attack.

She took it like the pro she used to be and didn't for a second neglect Marty.

"OH!" Buck cried out as he came. His dick wilted. He withdrew and sat on the floor for a few seconds to rest. Then got up to get a beer.

Annie looked Timmy in the eyes and flicked hers toward her backside.

Timmy got the gist. She was offering him a turn. He shook his head.

"Timmy, you're passing on Annie's sweet pussy?" Marty teased the shy younger dude.

He laughed at him and slid off the sofa. Annie rested her forearms on the sofa while Marty circled her and shoved his cock into her soiled hole.

He wasn't as rough as Buck. He gave her a good solid fucking. The pair screamed and came.

Marty collapsed and sat beside her. The couple enjoyed their blissful feelings.

Buck watched his friends have sex. He saw their big finale: the simultaneous orgasms.

After giving them time to compose themselves, Buck said, "Marty, the only reason you got Annie to cum was because I laid the groundwork. I gave her oral, and then my BBD worked its magic."

Annie laughed.

Marty snorted and said, "What big black dick? Your cock is the same size as mine. Right, Annie?"

"You both have nice dicks," she said. "My pimp, he had a weapon between his legs. Eight inches and as thick as my arm. The girls and I called it the 'Punisher'. Even when he wasn't mad at you, that BBD pommelled your pussy and left you dazed and sore."

Annie looked at the third man in the room and said, "Timmy, if you want some, can we do it now? I don't want to clean up twice."

The shy man looked at her and nodded.

Annie got on her hands and knees and presented her butt to him.

The short man stood and went to her face.

Annie sat on her heels, lowered his pants and underwear, and looked at his erect penis. Timmy's dick was two standard deviations off the mean. If he was north of average, he'd have a steely seven and a half inches of cock. He was on the other side of the median and had a four-inch prick.

She easily fit the not-so-long, not-so-thick dick into her mouth. She sucked him with all the skill that comes from sucking a thousand johns.

"Oh!" Timmy moaned.

His moans got longer and louder. His body began to shake. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, grabbed it, and moaned as he stroked it. It fired off; his cum landed on Annie's face.

She took it like a champ.

When he was done, she opened her eyes and stayed still so Timmy could study and enjoy his handy work. He looked at the whitish clumps, her big brown eyes, and mumbled, "Thanks, Annie."

"No problem, Timmy."

The nude woman stood and said, "The shower is mine."

The guys slipped on their clothes and shared a joint.

Buck picked up Marty's laptop and said, "Marty, what's this you're looking at? This isn't porn. What's the Black Witch Coven?"

Buck scanned it and read, "Services include the removal of ghosts, demons, and poltergeists. We can put you in touch with the right demon to help you cast love spells and to curse your enemies."

The black guy laughed and asked, "Marty, do you believe this shit?"

"I overheard a guy at work talking about this site," Marty said. "A friend of his used it. He had a demon curse his pain-in-the-ass neighbor and the guy had an accident and broke his arm."

Buck frowned and said, "That was a coincidence. You can't believe..."

"The guy's sister used a demon to find an expensive necklace she lost," Marty said.

"And let me guess," Buck said. "All it cost them was their soul."

"No," Marty said.

Timmy said. "The devil and God are competing to see who can get the most souls. There are many kinds of demons and they all have unique powers, abilities, interests, and jobs.

"Some like to fuck with people for giggles. They hide your car keys or leave a rake out for you to step on and get whacked on the head.

"Incubus and succubus flat out want to fuck people. Some demons are jealous of humans and want to possess us and experience life as we do, and some want to eat your flesh."

"Gross," Buck said.

Timmy nodded and said, "Like here on Earth, there is a hierarchy in Hell. Some demons want to get ahead and become more important and powerful. They will bargain with humans to achieve their goal of being overlords in Hades."

"This website is an easy way to gain access to the witches' knowledge and demonic connections," Marty said. "For a small fee, they help you call up the right demon to help you with your problem and you negotiate a deal with the demon. The witch I spoke to said typically they want goat or chicken blood or a ceremony honoring them."

"You believe that shit?" Buck asked incredulously.

"If they could help me find the gold..."

Buck laughed out loud and said, "Oh, here we go again. Tell me about the gold a leprechaun gave your great-grandmother."

Marty answered angrily, "You know it wasn't a leprechaun's pot of gold. My ancestors were some of the early settlers here. A relative named Jedediah Johnson was the first white man to step foot in this valley.

"He set up a trading post and swapped goods and guns for furs and gold with the Indians. Other settlers came and they founded a town."

Buck said, "And the Indians contracted smallpox and other diseases from the white man for which they had no immunity and died en masse."

"Yes, and that's sad. The immigrants didn't set out to wipe them out. It kind of just happened." Marty shrugged his shoulders.

He continued, "My family lived high on the hog for a hundred and fifty years until they fritted it away on drink, gambling, and marrying gold diggers. My Uncle Bill was the last rich Johnson. He had a real estate empire. Rumor had it he had some of the family gold."

"And how is that going to help you? He's dead," Buck said.

"The witches can put me in touch with a necromancer..."

"A what?" Buck interrupted his friend.

Timmy said, "Remember in "The Game of Thrones" the White Walkers were able to raise an army of dead people by using the potent dark magic of necromancy."

Marty nodded, appreciating the input of his friend, and explained, "A necromancer is someone who can communicate with the dead or, if he's very powerful, he can control them.

"I've talked to a witch. I don't need a powerful raise-the-dead necromancer. That demon would be scary and difficult to control. I can get by with a less powerful one.

"She said some demons lie and try to trick humans. The less powerful ones are not smart. They can't hoodwink people, and they stick to the deal."

"Oh, that's good to know," Buck said sarcastically. "You're choosing the less dangerous route."

"You don't have to be involved," Marty said angrily. "I only need three people to conjure this lower demon."

Annie walked into the room. She had a towel around her head and one wrapped around her body. She said, "We're going to conjure a demon? Cool. I'm in."

"Me too," Timmy said.

"Fine," Buck said, giving in. "What's the worst that could happen? We'll be anally probed?"

"You're thinking about aliens," Timmy said.

"I paid the witch her fee," Marty said. "I have the info. Now would be a good time to try. It's a Friday and a full moon. Let's sit at the kitchen table."

"Wait," Annie said, "I should get dressed. I don't want my towel to fall off and expose my boobs to some spirit." She giggled and ran from the room.

While she was gone, Marty drew a pentagram with a black magic marker on the plastic tablecloth. He put a candle in the center.

Annie returned wearing pajamas.

Marty said, "Everyone, sit at the table." He picked up a box of salt and said, "I'm supposed to pour salt on the floor and make a circle around us to protect us."

He made a circle and lit the candle.

"Are we supposed to hold hands?" Annie asked.

"No. That's for a seance," Marty said. "You're here as witnesses and to show the spirit that I have friends, so he shouldn't mess with me. Ready everyone? Let me do all the talking, okay?"

His friends nodded.

Marty spoke some nonsensical words as far as Buck was concerned. He spoke in Latin which is why no one at the table understood him.

At the end, he yelled, "Come. Come! I beseech you!"

He paused; everyone looked around. Nothing happened.

Marty repeated the Latin phrases and called for the demon to appear. He had to do it a third time before there was a response.

"Who demands my presence?" a deep voice demanded. A second later, there was a figure of a man with pale skin, pointy ears, and long white hair.

He was dressed in tight black pants. There was a large bulge in his crotch. His black shirt was skin tight, ripped at the elbows, and open in the front, so you could see his six-pack abs.

He was attractive, not menacing, and appeared to be the same age as they were.

"I want to make a deal," Marty said.

"I'm listening."

"I need to talk to my dead Uncle Bill. Can you call him here so that I can speak to him? I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee."

"I can force his spirit to appear," the demon said. The demon turned his head and shouted, "Caim! Sarela!"

Two winged creatures appeared. One had the body of a handsome man and the other the body of an attractive buxom redheaded woman. They were both naked and well-endowed.

"Are those hooves?" Annie asked, looking at where their feet should be.

"Lose the hooves and wings," the demon said.

Poof! The demon aspects of the visitors disappeared.

The head demon smiled and said, "You can call me Lee. These are my friends, Sarela is a succubus."

The female demon smiled and curtsied.

"And Caim is an incubus."

The male demon flashed a bright smile. He had the good looks and fit body of a movie star.

Annie got wet just looking at Caim. He had an impressive dick. And it was soft!

"Life in Hell is boring and dreary. We'd like to party with you for one night. We want to listen to music, dance, and drink."

"Is that all?" Marty asked.

"Demons lack the spark of life God gave you. We cannot create life. Caim and Sarela want a child. If they have sex with the four of you, they can."

"How does that work?" Marty asked.

"Sarela collects sperm in her vagina. Cain fucks your woman and brings her more pleasure than she's ever known. He will take an egg from her.

"Cain and Serela will have sex. He deposits the egg, the sperm inside her impregnates the egg, she gets pregnant, and becomes a mother."

"Will the child be human?" Annie asked.

"No," Lee said. "The sperm and egg are altered by Caim's and Sarela's demon nature. The offspring will be a demon. An incubus or a succubus."

"Do you require anything else?" Marty asked.

"The standard contract calls for you to defile three holy sites, bring me the dead carcasses of forty-nine cats, and perform one evil act every day for the rest of your life. Little things, such as tripping a blind person, stealing from the poor, or bearing false witness against a do-gooder.

"I'll waive those requirements and I'll settle for a party and sex. Oh, and I need you to take a box of old clothes, a loaf of bread, and a jar of apple butter to an old woman who lives in a cave by a swamp on the outskirts of town.

"It's a twenty-minute drive from here. Go out of town on East Route 6. Cross the covered bridge, drive half a mile, and make a right on a dirt road. Follow it for two hundred feet. It ends and the cave is on the left. You can leave the box by the entrance."

"That's it?" Marty asked.

"Yes. That's it. Give a poor old lady some clothes and a snack," Lee said. He smiled, extended his hand, and said, "Our handshake will seal the deal."

Marty shook his hand.

"Some humans have welched on their agreements," Lee said. "We party first. We have fun and have sex. Then, I'll call your Uncle and you can talk to him. I will trust you to visit the old woman tomorrow and do her a kindness."

"Okay," Marty said. "Buck, put on some music. Timmy, get everyone a beer, and I'll roll some thick blunts. Annie, you've been eyeing Caim's big dick and Lee's package. Why don't you suck their cocks?"

Annie put on a show and stripped for the visitors. She knelt between Caim and Lee. She pulled Lee's pants off and discovered a thick alabaster cock. She wrapped her lips around it while she stroked Caim's member.

Buck got the music playing. Sarela danced with him. She moved as gracefully as a cat. Her big bosom bounced and swayed. She laughed; Buck ogled her sexy nude body.

She had large, perfectly round tits with pointy pink nipples. There was no hair on her genitals; everything was smooth and on display. Her ass had a bit more padding than you'd expect for a woman as fit as her. It was Kardashian-ish.

Timmy handed out beers. Sarela invited him to dance with her and Buck. He moved in an uncoordinated wooden way. Sarela rubbed up against both men and let them touch her body.

Annie switched. She sucked Caim's cock and stroked Lee's dick.

"What the fuck!" she exclaimed. She pulled off, looked at his penis, and said, "I felt your dick getting bigger inside my mouth, but not in the usual way."

Caim smiled and laughed and said, "I am not human. I can change the size and shape of my penis."

He thrust his hips out and demonstrated. His penis grew ridiculously large and shrunk back to a normal length and girth.

"What? How did you do that?" Annie asked what the other humans in the room were thinking.

"It's an ability an incubus has. Sarela and I can be anything you want. Show them Sarela."

The succubus stood. In the blink of an eye, her hair changed from red to blonde. A thick black bush appeared, covering her sex. Her breasts shrunk to Annie's size. Then, they grew to be as large as watermelons.

"Holy shit!" Marty exclaimed.

Sarela said, "Guys, I am the woman of your dreams. Tell me what you like, and I will be her. Most humans like these double D's." She shook her titties.

Buck said, "Those boobs are just fine."

"I liked you as a redhead," Timmy said meekly. "And do you mind losing the bush?"

"Anything for you," Sarela replied. She returned to her original form.

Marty lit a blunt, smoked, and walked the room, offering everyone a toke. He smoked and continued to circle the room, sharing.

The party was in full swing.

Sarela undressed Buck and Timmy. As they danced, she groped them, and they groped her. The men had stiff ones.

Lee and Caim were no longer satisfied with handjobs and blowjobs. They got Annie on her hands and knees and spit-roasted her. Lee was in her mouth. Caim's thick cock stretched her vagina and pleasured her immensely.

12