Stood Up

Story Info
Consequence born of unexpected debauched surrender.
4.7k words
6.9k
5
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
284 Followers

Watching her as she approaches the bar I smile.

"Same again please," she offers on a pleasant smile in exchange, her sparkling light blue eyes fixing on me as she slid the empty tumbler across the bar towards me.

O'Leary's was quiet, Mondays were always a little hit and miss in terms of any significant number of patrons.

A little after half nine and it was fair to suggest we'd probably seen any peak in customers we were likely to see. As a consequence of the regular lack of custom at the beginning of the week only Steve and I worked the bar, given that as a result we did not have to pay anyone else from the pitiful takings we would make for the nights trade. I did not mind so much tonight, the lingering impact of a heavy weekend had left me physically drained still. Last orders could not come soon enough. A deep sleep needed to fully recharge my batteries.

"Single Jack and Diet Coke," I reply as she refreshes her smile in confirmation.

"Actually... make it a double," she offers immediately as I pick up her glass and flip it through the air, catching it in my left hand before placing it in a rack of empties to be placed in the glass washer between now and the end of the night.

"We'll... it is a Monday" I smirk as I reach under the bar for a fresh glass.

As I speak she doesn't respond but slips up onto a high legged stool at the bar. I had seen her enter about an hour ago, her eyes had scanned the bar on arrival, whereby she had ordered her first drink and taken a booth in the far corner of the bar. Checking her phone and the watch on her left wrist regularly across that time.

Other than her straight fringe her dark hair is scraped back off her slightly tanned complexion and sat in neat bun on top of her head. Her firm fuller figure squeezed into a tight fitting black long sleeve dress the hem of which sat an inch or two above her knee revealing the slight glimpse of her leg between the skirt of her dress and the black suede over the knee boots with a silver spiked stiletto heel that clad her lower legs. Over her left arm now was slung the short black leather jacket she had been wearing on arrival.

She was curvaceous I concluded as I set the freshly poured drink back before her, late thirties to maybe early forties if I were hazarding a guess at her age, her face was made up but not heavily so, dusky purple and pink eye shadow accentuated her stunning pale blue eyes.

"That'll be three fifty nine then please," I formally request.

Slipping her hand into her jacket pocket as it hung over her arm she took her phone as I held out the card reader. An electronic beep signalled the transaction had successfully registered.

"Drinking alone?" I offer as she makes to turn away.

"Looks that way..." she offers with a glum expression. "...Northants Underscore Mike obviously had a better offer."

Her response throws me momentarily until I realise the nature of her proposed rendezvous.

"Or he couldn't get away from the Wife he ever so strangely didn't mention while he catfishing you" I offer, thinking what an idiot Northants Underscore Mike must be to not turn up to even appreciate her beauty first hand.

My response brings a smile to her red lips, which I return.

"I never expected to be stood up at the age of 39." she offers with a little sigh. "Then again there were many things I'm doing at the age of 39 I didn't expect to be doing."

"How so?" I offer on an enquiry to discover more about her.

"Isabelle..." she offers without request stretching out a hand "Isabelle Michaelson... at least I will be between now and Friday when I can be Isabelle Fuentes once more."

"D... I... V... O..." I offer

"That'll be it..." Isabelle cut across my prolonged response, "...fifteen wasted years."

"Well Isabelle... I've never tried but internet dating must be a fucking minefield," I offer sincerely, compassionately in line with her obvious disappointment at being rejected, ghosted. "...Why put yourself through the ringer?"

"I dunno.... A girl just wants to feel wanted I guess." Isabelle responds sincerely herself, "And call me Bel... all my friends do."

"I'm your friend at I?" I offer on a grin.

"You've got a friendly face," she responds with a playful smirk.

"Why don't you take a seat at the bar... I'll keep you company even if Michael doesn't want to,"

A little over an hour later I watch as she heads towards the toilets, a little unsteady on her high heels as she rests her hand against the bar to stabilise herself. All of her subsequent drinks had been served on a very generous free hand measure with very little mixer, over the last hour in her warm company.

"What's the story?" Steve asks as he helps himself to a bottle of lager from the low fridge on the back wall of the bar.

"Bel Fuentes..." I use her soon to be reinstated maiden name "...thirty-nine-year-old soon to be divorced Mother of three... I forget their fucking names."

I see the disdain on Steve's face.

"What?" I offer

"Three kids... she's gonna have a fanny like Gandalf's sleeve."

I chuckle at his assumption

"Might beg to differ with you there my Brother dear..." I state pouring myself a single bourbon and topping up the contents of her glass. "...she's a personal trainer.... and yoga instructor .... suggests to me she'd be tighter than a duck's ass."

"And you're planning on finding out?" Steve offers on a sardonic grin.

"Interested in concurring with my assessment?" I answer his question with my own enquiry.

"I'm supposed to be playing Poker" Steve offers.

"There's too cliche a comment to respond to that with," I offer straight faced as a quarter of an hour early I reach for the bell that signals last orders to the three remaining patrons left in O'Leary's.

**********

A silence hangs momentarily over the dimly lit bar.

A silence that's broken by the sound of thick black industrial strength tape being torn from the roll clutched in my hands as I wrap Bel's boot clad ankles to securely hold them together.

I throw the roll of tape towards Steve who observes her restraint with a look of longing well known to me.

"Feeling wanted yet?" I offer quietly into her left ear as I step up behind her.

Bel stands facing the pillar that stands in the middle of the bar, her curvaceous body held in the grip of a simple yet effective restraint. The thick black duct tape wraps around the tops of her arms, the cuffs of her sleeves at her wrists. The tops of her thighs with her skirt raised just enough to apply tape over the natural colour fishnet tights that cling to her thighs, and her ankles.

Letting go of a slightly nervous exhale I watch her squirm a little against the incapacitation I have exerted over her buxom physique. A restraint she has permitted all be it with her inhibitions quelled under the heavy influence of nearly three quarters of a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"This... this is all new to me?" Bel offers

"She's coping well isn't she Steve?" I offer over my shoulder to my brother as my hands slip around her waist and then up over her firm large breasts as I pull her back against me feeling her bound hands against my engorged crotch.

"I've seen worse reactions by this point," Steve offers as I feel Bel's fingers gently graze across the bulge she feels through my denims.

"Should I feel this turned on?" She softly whispers as I step back taking myself from her reach.

"Some might say it's perfectly natural to..." I whisper back. "....so, are you feeling wanted?"

"I've a feeling I'm wanted." Bel responds at my second point of asking.

"That you are?" I offer quietly as my hands take the hem of the skirt of her dress and slowly peel the tight garment up over her thighs and perfectly rotund ass.

Looking down before I press my hands firmly over her fishnet clad buttocks that are dissected by a thin black G-string visible through the tights

"Was it a date or a hook up you were here for tonight?" I offer.

"A... a... a hook up," Bel nervously responds.

"I'm glad he stood you up." I offer as I rip open the fishnet material stretched tightly across her derrière.

Bel gasps at the ferocity of my action, her shoulders rising and falling on heavy breath.

"Let's make one alteration here" I state as I hold out my hand to Stevie.

Seconds later he hands me back the tape and I find the end once more. Peeling off the end of the strip I reach my hands over Bel's head and press the end of the tape firmly against her left temple, before pulling the tape back against her left eye, over the bridge of her nose and then across her right eye, I wrap the tape around her head and across her eyes twice before I tear off the tape at the back of her head.

"Hijo de puta" she softly offers the words I cannot translate as I plunge her into an enforced darkness.

"Probably," I respond as I drop the tape to the floor, lowering my zip fly with my right hand as I do and step up close behind her. I feel her brace as I press her towards the pillar. Her legs wriggle in her restraint as I guide my dick between them in my right hand and press her wrists aside with my left.

Her heels hold her at the perfect height, I find her with ease pressing my hips against her shapely ass as my dick parts plump pussy lips and I feel the warmth of her body as I slowly enter her.

Bel takes a prolonged inhale, then let's go of a pained gasp of pleasure as I fully penetrate her while she stands blindfold and bound in the middle of the bar she had entered several hours previous.

"Your hook up wouldn't have ended up like this would it?" I offer.

My enquiry gains only a shake of her head as I feel her clench around me, not on any type of protest but to feel me, to appreciate me as I slowly stretch her out. Her cunt as tight as I had imagined, assisted by the restraint of the thick tape wrapped around her mid thighs.

"Don't... don't be gentle..." Bel whispers, "...use me... just use me."

"Like the needy little whore that you are?" I sneer viciously in her ear as my hips steadily build momentum.

Bel falls silent, she nods as I oblige her request taking her hard and deep from the outset. Her gasps fill the bar, throaty little gasps of pleasure.

"We'll make you feel wanted" I sneer as I fuck her brutally looking down as her shapely ass ripples on each harsh thrust as my hips slap against her. Bel braces her body in her restraint, she stands up right holding her posture through the core of her body. Holding herself rigid even as I brutally fuck her with an abandon.

Her cunt clenches around me, I can't help but consider how her body could be put to use, what she could offer of her own free will.

She had come to the bar tonight looking for a hook up, a cheap casual fuck, wanting to feel needed, wanting to be wanted.

She had willing put herself in our hands, let us restrain her, let me take her, surrendering her body to my will without hesitation.

"Fuck me... fuck me..." she quietly implores as I use her. My right hand falls over her right shoulder I press her forward bending her slightly at the waist as I press her forehead to the pillar she stands before as I keep fucking.

"Harder..." she pleads, "...Harder."

I catch her unawares as my left hand grabs hold of the tightly knotted bun of hair sat on top of her head. Bel gasps as her hair comes undone in my hand but I snap her head back against her shoulders as I drive my dick into her causing her to lose her balance in her restraint.

"Oh fuck me... fuck me..." Bel cries out "...keep fucking me... keeping fucking me"

My breath was heavy already in my lungs I give her all that I can offer her, fucking her with the intensity that she craves. Holding her in my grip I fuck her in the same position for several minutes. Using her for my carnal pleasure as she begs for more.

"Stevie..." I eventually growl, "...Stevie"

I hear him approach us from behind, his hand taps on my shoulder, I oblige pulling from her harshly with my dick slick in her juices already.

Bel lets go a frustrated groan as I step aside and Steve replaces me, entering her harshly causing a fresh gasp of pleasure to pass her lips.

"Two for one" she seductively purrs.

Stepping to the side, watching as Steve presses right up behind her bound body pressing her up against the pillar. His arms slip around her and he grips the back of the narrow square pillar as his hips thrust harshly while he sandwiches her between him and the cold hard surface she stands before.

As Steve fucks her with his own abandon she's crying out within moments begging for Steve to fuck her just as mercilessly as I had fucked her.

She dictates what she wants, demanding he use her harder and faster as she's pinned bound between him and the pillar.

Her demands visibly irk Steve I can tell, but he buys her requests, fulfils her needs by allowing her to goad him. Receiving a brutally intense fuck as a consequence.

Bel plays Steve just as she had me, my heart goes out to the idiot who had earlier stood her up. His loss now our gain.

She gains the sordid hook up she had come out in search of, the scenario far removed from how she could possibly imagine her evening transpiring. I watch as she is fucked stood up in her restraint, having been stood up only hours earlier.

"Turn her..." I eventually order Steve, "....let me see her."

Keeping himself deep inside her Steve repositions Bel, pained little grunts pass her breathless lips as he moves her away from the pillar turning her through ninety degrees to face me as I approach them.

Bel's jaw hangs open as she stands there with Steve's dick using her body.

"Keep fucking her..." I further instruct Steve, "...I'm gonna make the filthy bitch cum."

As Steve proceeds to start fucking her intensely again as she is held in the tape restraint I step closer towards them, slipping my right hand under the skirt of her dress as it sits bunched around her waist. Sliding my hand down the front of her fishnet hosiery and through her tiny G-string, bringing a groan of pleasure as she bites her lower lip.

Steve's right arm wraps her waist tighter, his left-hand clenches over her left shoulder, as he fucks up into her body she stumbles. Noting this I press my left hand up around her throat, forming a gentle grip to hold her upright and press her torso back against Steve.

My fingers finding her sensitive clit, eliciting a whimper of pleasure from her immediately. Feeling Steve's dick thrusting away inside her I toy with and rub my fingers over her clit while all the while my brother keeps using her brutally.

"Oh my god..." Bel whispers on hitched breath, "...Oh my fucking God"

"You feel wanted yet?" I enquire

Bel ignores me.

Pressing my hand up over her throat, tightening my grip a little she whimpers and moans as my fingers and Steve's dick provide her with an obvious satisfaction.

"You feel wanted yet?" I offer once more, only for her to further ignore me.

Keeping her in my grip my fingers working faster I rely on Steve to keep fucking her.

"She feels so fucking good" Steve offers, "I can't ...I can't wait to blow in her,"

I feel her tense at Steve's words

"No..." Bel softly mutters, "...No don't ...don't cum in me,"

I keep working my fingers deeper and deeper pressing over her clit firmly hearing her pained breath, feeling her roll her hips and press her pelvis on a steady rhythm to the teasing touch of my fingers as Steve speeds, merciless fucking her now.

"Please... please... not in me... not in me..." Bel offers slightly panicking now between rasping breaths. "...don't anywhere but... anywhere."

My mind immediately fixates on the one scenario I have longed for since I set eyes on her dusky skinned shapely form. As my fingers work deep pressed against her and Steve pumps away furiously while pressing himself deep into her guts she must realise she cannot prevent us. She cannot stop us giving her whatever climatic finish we deem suitable.

My hand slips from her throat to start stroking my hard dick in my right hand as her hot warm breath falls across my face.

"Do you need a tribute Bel?" I state, "Is that how we make you feel wanted?"

"A what?" Bel utters

"You'll see" I reply as my hand quickens.

"She won't" Steve quips, in reference to the thick tape that blinds her eyes.

I smirk as we both continue to goad her bound body.

Steve offers up an impressive show of stamina as we hold her between us. Minutes later as my fingers stimulate her I feel her tense beneath my touch, her impressive chest rising and falling under the duress of her prolonged torment.

"Oh fuck..." she whispers on a shallow exclamation, "...oh fuck me yes"

My fingers press up harder and move faster, Steve grips her shoulder and waist tighter as he ploughs her.

"Fuck me yes... yes... yes...yes..." Bel offers, her head tilting back.

"Someone's gonna blow," I offer aloud.

"Fuck me... oh my god fuck me..." Bel continues. "...Usar mi coño...usar mi conooooh,"

I feel her gush, my hand sodden instantly in her juices as she trembles, female ejaculate spills down her inner thighs thorough her G-string and tights. I slow my fingers once more slipping my hand roughly back through her tights as Steve benefits from the clench her orgasm offers.

"Fuck yeah... fuck yeah" Steve groans.

"Taste yourself" I command Bel slipping my sodden fingers into her mouth, obediently she closes her warm mouth around my fingers and sucks her deposit from my digits.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Steve exclaims, distracting me from her submissive act.

"All over her Bruv..." I command, "...all over her... not in her... not in her."

I catch the displeasure in his grimace as I slip my fingers from her mouth. Steve pulls out of her hurriedly, his left hand pushing harshly down on her left shoulder. Bel stumbles unable to regain balance from her bound boot clad ankles.

Breaking her fall I stop her from toppling forward, all the same the dark-haired beauty lands heavily on her knees, causing her to wince in pain.

Steve pushes past me, callously pushing me aside, his right hand clenched over his dick.

Looking down at her, I study her face dissected by the tape blindfold.

Pre-cum freckles across her right cheek, Bel groans feeling the tell-tale drips of liquid that splash across her cheek bone. I hear Steve's groan milliseconds before a string of thick white ejaculate steaks across the left-hand side of Bel's face, over the tape blindfold and into her symmetrically cut fringe.

Bel gasps breathlessly as a second rope of ejaculate slips from Steve splashing across her top lip and up the left-hand side of her nose. Her tongue extending to taste the salty white mess.

Groaning with satisfaction she rests back on her haunches breathlessly, keeping her head titled up and keeping Steve's deposit streaked across her face.

"My turn," I offer as my hand keeps working over my dick.

Steve steps aside as I slide my right hand back and forth over my dick, extending my left hand I tilt her head to one side exposing the unblemished right hand side of her face.

Bel holds her position as I furiously pump my hand over my dick, it takes me time, not being as stimulated as Steve had been before I feel my balls aching to release.

"Hold still..." I command her, "...hold still for me."

Seconds later Bel groans in satisfaction again as she takes my heavy deposit across the right hand side of her face and across her forehead, a thicker heavier splash of ejaculate that sits over her taped right eye.

Maintaining strokes over my dick I keep masturbating emptying myself over her beautiful visage.

"There's your tribute." I offer as I step away from her, leaving Bel knelt breathless and streaked in our cocktail of ejaculate.

As she brings her head forward and upright our cum slips down her face dripping from her jaw down onto her ample breasts covered by her dress.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
284 Followers
12