Stood Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I kissed my way across her shoulders, she whispered, "I can't believe this night is turning out like this."

My hands were sliding up and down her sides. Over her wide hips to her ribs and back down again. My lips lingered on her shoulders and upper back while my hands never explored the front of her body. After several moments, I felt Martha's skin shiver just before she took a step forward, away from me, and slowly turned to face me.

She looked afraid of what I might think of her body. But she didn't need to worry. Her thighs met each other not far above her knees. Her pubic hair was the huge dark triangle that I thought it was and the hair was matted down with her excitement near her sex. She had a plump stomach, but it didn't roll over on itself while she stood. And her boobs were enormous! Bigger than any of my mom's friends. The pancake-sized areolas were pointing low, but not straight down and her thimble-sized nipples seemed to be begging for attention.

Looking into her eyes, I spoke with 100% sincerity, "Martha, you are gorgeous."

She whispered, "Stop it." As she reached out, took my hand and stepped back to her bed. After laying back with her head against the pillows, I crawled up between her legs and repeated, "You are gorgeous. I mean it. I do."

She grinned and reached up to me, "Chris, stop talking and come make love to me."

I moved away from her hands and shook my head, "Not yet. I need to make you cum again with my mouth."

"You don't need to do that." As she spoke those words, she spread her legs further apart, as if inviting me to start eating her again. But before I could start, she looked into my eyes while her legs began to close together and asked in a serious voice, "Wait, you need to? Chris, what did you mean by that?"

I sat back on my heels and began to explain, "I've only been with one other person. But she taught me what I needed to do."

Martha grinned, "Did she now? And who might this girl be?"

Biting my lower lip, "Her name is Janis. And she is a friend of my mom's."

Martha began to slowly spread her thighs wide apart again. She asked in a soft voice, "Is Janis closer to your age or my age?"

I whispered, "Your age."

Her legs spread wide apart and the lips of her pussy separated revealing the moist flesh within. She asked, "Is Janis built like your mother and me?"

I nodded my head slowly. Martha then said, "I suppose I should find out if Janis knew what she was teaching you."

My penis was throbbing so hard and desperate for attention. But it wasn't time to take care of myself yet. I lay down between Martha's thighs and placed gentle kisses up and down the areas where her thighs met together beside her pussy. When I got near enough, I gently sucked one of her lips into my mouth and licked it with the flat of my tongue. She was so wet! It was difficult to keep her lips sucked into my mouth without it slipping out and making terrible sucking noises.

I licked up the inside of that lip, from the very bottom clear up to her clit. Licking a line around the hood of her clit, I then licked my way down the other side. After repeating that a few times, I smushed my face against her while dipping my tongue inside.

From above, Martha moaned, "Oh Chris! That feels so heavenly!"

I tried to poke my tongue in and out of her a few times before licking my way right up the middle. I knew my face was drenched when my tongue got close to the nub of her clit. Without even touching it, I began licking my way down to dip my tongue back inside. I repeated that same action dozens of times: dip my tongue inside of her, lick up between her lips, stop short of her clit, and head back down.

She eventually reached down and laid her hand beside my face. "Chris, please don't tease me."

I licked my way back up to her clit. After drawing a few circles around it with my tongue, I pursed my lips and gently sucked it into my mouth. I let it slip out from between my lips and then gently sucked it back in. Her thighs began to tighten around the sides of my head and that was my sign that she was getting close. Sliding my tongue out of my mouth, I began lapping at her clit with the flat of my tongue. Over and over, maintaining a slow, steady pace.

She began calling out my name while her big, soft thighs clamped down tightly on my head. Her body began to spasm and twitch. Very soon her back arched deeply and I felt her clit shudder and dance on the flat of my tongue. When the sensations became too intense for her, she spread her knees apart, pushed my head away, and scooted away from me against the mountain of pillows.

While I lay there, face down on the bed, struggling not to hump myself against her bedcovers with my face glistening with her juices. Martha was still in the throes of orgasm. She had laid one hand between my face and her pussy to keep me away. Her entire body was flushed and she had a far-off look in her eyes. Random muscles throughout her body were still spasming while her enormous boobs rose and fell with each breath she took.

I slowly moved up between her thighs again. Steering clear of her hand and pussy, I planted soft, gentle kisses up and down the insides of her thighs while looking up into her eyes. When she'd mostly recovered, she whispered, "That was incredible."

My lips drifted up to her thigh, kissing her gently and licking her soft flesh between those kisses. When I moved over the hand that still covered her pussy, I kissed the back of it and whispered, "Martha, may I please make love to you now?"

She slid her fingers through my hair and whispered, "Baby Boy, I'm still very sensitive."

Biting my lip, I whispered, "Would it help if I told you I never last very long?"

She grinned at me and began to move so she was lying flat on her back again. She teasingly said, "I've already cum twice and haven't even touched you. I suppose it's the least I can do."

While I moved with her until I was positioned between her spread thighs, on top of her. I rotated my hips until my little penis was nestled between the lips of her pussy. The squishy pink head of my penis began to bump against her clit when I slowly thrust back and forth.

Martha grinned and whispered, "Sweetheart, you aren't in."

I slowed down to keep from squirting. Holding still while the meaty lips of her pussy hugged my penis. I gasped, "I know. I like it better this way. I don't fall out. Is that okay?"

She reached up and lay her hand on the side of my face and whispered, "Of course it's okay, Baby Boy." With her gentle touch on my face, she guided me downward while positioning one of her huge breasts. I began to slide my penis back and forth between her lips at the same moment I sucked her large, fat nipple into my mouth. Martha stroked her fingers through my hair while I made love to her the only way I knew how.

I lasted only a few strokes after taking her nipple between my lips. I moaned while pressing my face against her huge, soft breast. My hips thrust forward and my entire body began to spasm and shudder. Goosebumps rose and fell on my flesh in waves as my penis erupted and my creamy love coated her clit and pussy lips. I pulled up off of her nipple and looked into her eyes while thrusting again, letting my little penis squirt even more of its love onto her Martha's sex. Sliding my penis back and forth between her lips until my orgasm had come to an end.

Martha reached up to touch my face, but I slid away from her hand. Wiggling back between her legs, I placed a kiss on her clit before taking a long lick through the creamy mess I'd made. Martha spread her legs wide and chirped. "Chris! What are you doing?"

I didn't answer right away, I took several longer licks over her lips and clit. When I did rise to look at her from between her thighs, the lower half of my face was glazed with our combined juices. After licking my lips, I said, "I'm cleaning up."

Her head fell back on the pillow and she rolled her hips up toward me. While I went back to work licking up all traces of my love, she writhed on the bed beneath my tongue. She moaned, "No one has ever! Oh my God! I never knew! Chris! Oh, Chris don't stop!"

After licking up every last drop of my cream, I began to lap at Martha's clit with the flat of my tongue again. I didn't go fast, on the contrary, I did it slowly and deliberately. In no time at all, just like Janis, Martha reached down and knotted her fingers in my hair. She kept my face pressed firmly against her pussy while her hips began to buck. Her pussy began to gush its juices onto my face. The entire bed began to shake and creak under the force of Martha's orgasm.

With her fingers in my hair, pulling me so tightly against her, combined with her thick thighs clamped down on my head, I was barely able to breathe. But I caught quick breaths when I could and continued to lap at her clit while she crested in a moaning and writhing orgasm. When her orgasm had finished, I quickly pulled away, knowing how sensitive she was going to be.

Without wiping our juices from my face, I crawled up beside Martha's sprawled out body. She was still twitching and spasming a little bit. I snuggled against her side, almost straddling one thigh. I kissed her neck and up to her earlobe. In a whisper, I asked, "Did I do good?"

She looked at me with a dreamy look in her eyes and whispered, "Chris, 'good' doesn't explain it." Leaning in closer, Martha kissed me. Gently at first, tasting herself and my creamy love on my lips. She then slipped her tongue into my mouth and kissed me in a way that made my toes curl. After several more long, slow kisses, I rested my head on her shoulder while she wrapped her arm around my very satisfied body.

When Martha's breathing had returned to normal, I slipped out from under her arm. Crossing the room on my tiptoes, I clicked off the light and returned to bed. I snuggled against her while she began talking again, "Never, in my entire life, have I cum three times in one night. And that last one, when you were licking up..." She trailed off and didn't finish what she was trying to say.

I whispered, "My love. I licked all of my love off of you."

She moaned softly, "Yes, when you licked up your love. No one has ever done that to me before. It was naughty, wonderful, and special all at the same time. Chris, that was one of the very best orgasms I've ever had. And Honey, Janis taught you well."

We both lay basking in the glow of our new relationship. As I was drifting off to sleep, she rolled onto her side and hugged me from behind. I became the little spoon to her big spoon. She nibbled and kissed my neck and earlobe, she whispered, "Chris, I'm going to want to see you again."

I wiggled my bottom back against her and whispered, "I want to see you again too."

She kissed my neck while her large, soft hand wandered over my naked body. "Chris, do you promise you'll still be here when I wake up tomorrow?"

I was getting very close to drifting off to sleep, but I did manage to whisper, "I'm not going anywhere, Martha."

12