Stood Up at the Airport Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me the little engine that could." I replied. "I think I can; I think I can..."

We tumbled onto the bed, and I dove in between her long and shapely legs, licking her clit and probing her cunt deeply with my tongue. She squirmed and writhed in ecstasy, as her long-awaited orgasm crested; blasting my face with a shower of silvery cum and golden urine.

"Oh my god, Jack!" she shrieked. "Put it inside of me! Fuck me!"

I wasted no time in changing position, and after wiping my dripping face off quickly on the sheet, shoved my throbbing cock into her lovely cunt all the way to the hilt. To say that she was wet and well-lubricated was the understatement of the century! I began pounding her warm, wet cunt as hard and fast as I could; causing her firm titties to jiggle just like an old maid's.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, as I felt my own impending orgasm building. "Oh Sherri, it feels so fucking good! Oh my god, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum inside of your cunt, Sherri!"

"Do it!" she whispered in encouragement. "Cum inside of me and knock me up! I want a baby, Jack! I want a baby so bad, and I want you to be the father! Shoot it deep inside of my tummy! Oh please Jack, make me a mommy!"

"Arrgghhh!" I groaned, as spurt after spurt of my warm semen shot deep inside of her cunt. "Oh god, Sherri! It feels so fucking good!"

My ejaculating inside of her cunt set her off yet again, and I could feel her vaginal muscles clamping down around my dick as she had another mind blowing climax. They gripped it like a velvety vice, and it almost felt as though my cock would be torn loose! Jesus, she was in shape!

Our ardor finally subsided, and we collapsed onto the bed in a panting heap. After several minutes, I finally had the breath to speak.

"That was incredible!" I gushed. "Thank you so much, Sherri. You were wonderful!"

"So were you!" she exclaimed. "I could feel your cum squirting inside of my uterus. If that doesn't get me pregnant, nothing will."

As the thrill of the moment gradually subsided, the weight of her words finally began pressing against my chest like a brickbat (There's another antiquated reference for you). As if sensing my sudden angst, Sherri smiled.

"Don't worry, Love." she said quietly. "I want a baby, but I understand if you don't. I won't ask for anything if you aren't ready, I promise."

My head was swimming with everything that was going down, but I somehow managed to keep a clear mind.

"If it happens, it happens." I said quietly. "If it does, I should think that I would do what is right. Honestly though, we don't know one another from Adam and Eve."

"That's why I want to do the redwood road trip with you." Sherri explained. "We barely know each other like you said, so if we come through this whole thing unscathed, we'll know we have what it takes."

"There's nothing like being cooped up in a car for days in a row to test your patience." I agreed. "I had a relationship go south like that about seven years ago."

"Then what do you say?!" she inquired excitedly. "I can call in right now and tell them I'm taking two weeks against my accrued time off. Let's do it, Jack! You were going to take the trip with another stranger anyway. Why not make it me instead?"

"I say," I replied slowly, "that we should get a good night's rest, so that we can be up at 5:30 in the morning, to load the car and hit the road. Let's do it!"

12