'Stop' - A Magical Misadventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Aggresive magic apprentice is frozen in place and dominated.
2.6k words
4.76
23.2k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sasha K
Sasha K
38 Followers

This is part 2 of 'Stop' A magical misadventure, for full context I recommend reading part one first.

***

Magic can be wonderful and magic can be terrible. It only matters which side of it you're standing on. Lorelei, it seems, found herself standing on the wrong side.

Boxes lined the warehouse in messy rows, all filled to the brim with discarded magical objects. Trinkets and baubles that once may have been powerful artefacts, now burned out and useless. This was known as the 'Hall of Useless Artefacts' by the students here. Few, if any, people ever came in here unless they were in some kind of trouble. Lit candles were spread sporadically throughout the room, their flickering light and the dancing shadows were the only trace of movement.

Dull light came in from the single dusty window on the wall, illuminating part of the room. Figures outside could faintly be seen through it. Apprentices in the courtyard practising their magic. Flashes of arcane light provided an occasional purple or green glow, often accompanied by cheers of delight. Those outside had no idea what was going on just a short distance away.

Two figures could be seen in the room as a flash of blue light emanated and then faded from the chest of one.

One of these figures was Lorelei, standing in the middle of the room. She was bent over, frozen in the act of reaching over to pick something up. Her robe was flung up over her back, exposing her panties, now pushed to the side, exposing her pussy. Her ass was still red from where Thomas had slapped her, the imprint of his hand still clearly visible. The front of her robes were torn open, exposing her perky breasts as they hung beneath her, covered in sweat, nipples rock hard.

Her face was motionless, open-mouthed with her tongue lolling out. Her pretty face and dark hair glistened wetly in the candlelight with the fresh load of cum Thomas had covered them with. Over the sounds from the courtyard, a dripping could be heard as fresh cum fell from her tongue onto the ground. She could feel more going down her throat into her stomach.

Lorelei's throat was still on fire from where Thomas had throat fucked her. She'd never been throat fucked before, but she swore she could almost still feel him in her mouth. The blue glow of the rejuvenation stone faded completely as Thomas smiled at her, his cock now fully erect. 'What's he going to do now?' she thought as he stepped forward, resting the tip of his cock on her tongue.

'That command stone must be pretty powerful' he said, slowly sliding past her lips, 'You didn't even flinch. I could have sworn I saw your throat bulging at one point, yet still nothing. I don't want to push it though, simple commands are pretty strong, but more complex ones have a chance of breaking the spell. Besides, I think I like you right where you are.'

He was just moving the tip of his penis in and out of her lips, just a small motion but it made Lorelei's lips quiver. Her legs felt weak, but they wouldn't move, not even to let her fall over. 'After I've gotten out of this, there's no way he'll escape what's about to come his way' she thought to herself as his cock slipped in and out of her wet mouth. 'Hell, I'll even put the damn stone on him. Imagine what I could do with that kind of power over someone...'

Her reverie was cut short as Thomas said 'I think that's enough of that for now' Lorelei breathed an internal sigh of relief, 'besides, I wouldn't want your mouth to get all the fun'. Panic surged in Lorelei as she realised what he meant. Thomas stepped to the side, his cock slipping from the corner of her mouth and smearing a trail of cum across her cheek. He walked around behind her.

'Guess we won't be needing these' he said as he grabbed her panties. With a quick motion, he pulled at them, tearing them off her body. Their tattered remains drifted slowly to the floor as Lorelei suddenly felt extremely exposed. Cold air rushed past her moist pussy and her twitching asshole. She made a whimpering sound at the sensation.

'My God, your even wetter than when I was licking you out' Thomas said, surprise clear in his voice 'You must really like getting your throat fucked.'

Lorelei silently cursed her body at this betrayal. 'I'm not into this, shut up' she thought, but she couldn't deny that her pussy was now trembling in anticipation, almost begging him to come inside. She suddenly felt something pressing up against her slit. The hard tip of his cock was sliding through the moisture of her pussy, up and down, slowly. Her mouth let out an involuntary moan each time he passed over the clitoris.

'Oh, so you like when I go slow?' he said, dropping the pace even more, focusing his movement on her clit and the opening of her vagina. Slowly back and forth he went. She could feel his cock throbbing in time with his movement, it was driving her insane. Lorelei's eyes felt like they were going to roll back into her skull as he kept stimulating her. Her mind now went from thoughts of revenge to those of desire.

'If he's going to do this, could he stop teasing and just stick it in?' she thought as her mouth started drooling, saliva mixing with the cum that had dripped on the floor. She was going crazy with anticipation. 'Just stick it in and be done with it', a shiver rolled up her body as she felt like her pussy was almost opening up to let him in. She had never been someone who liked being teased, especially not like this.

Without any warning, Thomas pulled back and stuck the tip of his penis into her waiting pussy. A sudden moan involuntarily escaped Lorelei's mouth as she felt waves of pleasure pass up her body. His dick slid further into her welcoming pussy. She could hear his breathing quicken as he slowly slid his cock deeper and deeper. The walls of her tight pussy clung around his cock as it slid further in, the moisture of her passage making it almost too easy.

Lorelei couldn't take it anymore. Her knees were shaking, her whole body was quivering and she was panting like a dog with every breath. Thomas grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and, with a sudden movement, thrust the rest of his cock all the way into her pussy. This was too much for her.

Lorelei came. Her face flushed red as an orgasmic shout escaped her lips. Waves of pleasure rolled up and down her body and she would have collapsed to the floor if not for the magic spell keeping her in place. She felt her pussy tighten around his dick as she started dripping onto the floor. This must have also been too much for Thomas too because he let out a sudden moan and she felt hot cum shoot out deep into her pussy.

Lorelei managed to get her breath back, stirring from her orgasmic trace. 'shit, did he just cum in me?' she thought. She could feel his dick still inside her, slowly becoming flaccid as his cum began dripping out of her pussy. A sudden blue glow came from behind her. Before she had time to think, she could feel his penis quickly engorge within her pussy. 'How much more energy does that damn stone have left?' she thought, as Thomas began thrusting again.

This time there was no teasing. Thomas fucked her hard and deep, her body rocking back and forth with each thrust. Lorelei moaned loudly as she could feel her pussy tighten around his throbbing cock. With each thrust she could hear her ass slapping against his hips and she could feel the tip of his cock brushing against her cervix. He was fucking her so hard and so deep that she thought he might break her, but damn it felt good.

Lorelei had never been fucked like this before. Orgasm after orgasm washed over her as he fucked her harder and deeper, almost primal in his eagerness to fill her with his seed. With one final movement, he pushed himself deeper than ever and she felt the familiar feeling of his cum fill her pussy. The stone glowed blue once again.

Her mind was blank. She didn't even notice as he reached around, tearing the front of her robe even further as he grabbed onto her breasts, squeezing them hard as he pounded her pussy once again from behind. He pinched her nipples as he came again, forcing yet another orgasm out of her. Lorelei completely lost herself in the pure sensation of it all as he used her, again and again. There was nothing she could do to stop him, and part of her didn't want to.

***

Lorelei had lost count of the number of times he had used his rejuvenation stone, let alone how many times she'd cum herself, or if it had just been one long orgasm. Her pussy now felt so full of cum that she wasn't sure it would ever all come out. Thomas was breathing heavily. Every time he pulled his cock out, she heard a splash on the floor as cum fell out of her, only to be replaced by more as he kept fucking her. She couldn't think straight through all the orgasms as her pussy twitched hungrily, always wanting more.

Thomas groaned in pleasure as he pulled out and finally stepped back, cum shooting out over her ass and lower back. He paused to admire her. Her pussy was filled with white cum and more kept coming out as orgasmic rigors shook her body. Her legs were also covered with the white fluid, from her inner thigh right down to her black boots. Her ass was still held high in the air, a sticky mess rolling down it as she shook post-orgasm. Thomas smiled to himself.

'Please, no more' thought Lorelei, 'my pussy can't take any more of this punishment'. She felt Thomas grabbing her asscheeks and, almost as if he had heard her plea, slid his cock up and away from her dripping pussy. Lorelei started to panic as he started making gentle circles around her asshole. 'No, not there!' she begged silently, she'd never put anything in there before. She prepared herself for pain and pleasure.

Thomas smiled as he parted her ass cheeks and held the stone to his chest once again. Lorelei's heart jumped as the stone weakly flickered blue a few times, then died.

Thomas stared sorrowfully at the stone, his flaccid cock pressing softly against her asshole. 'Hmm, lucky break for you I guess, must have run out of juice for now. That's a shame, I had so much more fun planned for you.' He said, patting her ass tenderly. Lorelei let out an internal sigh of relief. She wasn't sure if she felt glad that he had stopped, or disappointed. No time to dwell on that, at least now he would have to let her go.

Thomas walked around to her front, his cock still dripping, and looked down at the necklace she was wearing. 'I wonder what else I could get you to do with that...' he mused out loud. He looked around, then looked at the floor. 'Look at the mess you've made, Lorelei, clean that up' he commanded.

Lorelei immediately felt her body unfreeze as she dropped to her knees. She went to stand up but her body still wouldn't let her. She looked up at him. 'Yes, master' she said. Lorelei tried to fight it, but the magic of the necklace was stronger. She turned around on all fours and leaned down to the ground, sticking her shapely ass in the air, pointing her sodden pussy right at him. Thomas grinned as he saw the creampie that he had left inside her.

With slow, deliberate motions of the tongue, Lorelei began licking the cum off the floor. After she had taken enough into her mouth she would sit up, making eye contact with Thomas and swallow the thick liquid in one gulp. She made a satisfied sound and showed off her tongue to prove she had done it. Then she went back diligently to make sure the floor didn't have a single drop of cum left on it.

When she was done, she sat patiently awaiting further instructions. 'I think that's almost enough for today' said Thomas.

Lorelei smiled internally 'the second I'm no longer under your spell, you're going to pay for all of this' she thought.

'The last thing we need to sort out is your new contract.'

'My what!' thought Lorelei, her heart sinking.

'What you were busy cleaning, I've come up with a few rules.' He adjusted his glasses as he counted on his fingers. 'Firstly, you are not to take off the command stone under any circumstances. Secondly, you are not to cause any harm to me, physically or otherwise. And finally, you are not to tell anyone about anything to do with the command stone or what's happened here. Now say thank you so I know you understood'

'Thank you, Master' said Lorelei obediently.

'Now you should probably get back to your room, but I think your new look suits you.' he said, gesturing to the cum glistening all over her body. 'Put your robe back on, but don't clean up until you're back in your room, I want people to see what a little slut you can be with this little cum walk.'

Lorelei picked up her robe and put it back on. It stuck to her skin and hung raggedly from where it had been torn. She did up the buttons as much as she could. Cum was still visible across her face in patches and through her hair. She must have looked like a complete mess. Once the robe was on she suddenly snapped back into focus. She glared at Thomas and opened her mouth to cast any number of harmful spells she had been thinking of while under his control. Something stopped her short and she couldn't get the words out.

'Ah, ah, ah, remember your contract.' said Thomas, raising his finger, 'Now you should probably get going. If you hurry, you might be able to clean up a bit before dinner. I'll come find you later, don't worry. Then we can continue where we left off'.

Lorelei glared at him and opened her mouth to say something but thought better of it. He had all the power at the moment, but she would change that. One way or another, she was going to get him back but for now, he was her master and she was his slave. She uncharacteristically left the room without another word.

As she walked out to the courtyard, she felt cum dripping down her legs and into her boots. She tried to sneak through the courtyard without drawing too much attention, but this turned out to be futile as other apprentices stopped what they were doing to point at her and whisper to each other. She felt her face flush red as she hurried past them.

The green necklace under her robes felt hot against her skin as she wondered in fearful anticipation what Thomas had in store for her next.

Sasha K
Sasha K
38 Followers